PDA

View Full Version : Congrats!

Lord Burch
06-27-2011, 19:19
On the turn bonuses, I found out that NW has entered Top 20!

YAY!

Nat22
06-27-2011, 19:36
Regarding this, I think it might be a nice idea for people to sign-up to this particular site (it took literally 20 secs to do, it's the 4th bonus on the bonus page) and write a review and leave a score. I'm not sure how many people look at these kind of sites but might be worth a shot at attracting a few more people to us by showing what our community thinks of the game. Can't hurt anyway!

Mr President
06-27-2011, 21:22
I was going to make a post about this at the start of the set.. Yes the new sites are up but I don't have the incentives fully done on them, which means even if you didn't vote you would still get your bonus. I will try to get them done during the July set so that way people MUST actually vote to get the bonus.

For now, I ask that everyone votes and makes comments on the pages that allow you too. Even though I get my bonuses automatically I still vote each day.

BeeNo
06-28-2011, 04:45
i'd do that, and i also know i for one would still click bonus sights even with premium if its related to voting or things of that nature.

CommunistCapitalism
06-28-2011, 12:45
i'd do that, and i also know i for one would still click bonus sights even with premium if its related to voting or things of that nature.

I agree if you leave the links I will still vote for no bonus turns with premium