PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.15

Mr President
06-28-2011, 21:46
There are only a few changes for this round, but I think they will make a nice impact on the game.

Bombers and Missiles have been tweaked. Market prices have been lowered and upkeep and food usage have also been lowered. Missiles received the biggest change while bombers received just a small tweak.

Bonus Links- There are new bonus links for the game. All of them are now voting links. Please cast your votes each day. This will help the game. Some of the links allow you to leave comments. Please leave comments about the game as well. We all want more members so let's all do our part to get them. Premium account members, even though you get your bonuses without clicking on links, please still vote! I will make it so the bonus tab shows for every member again to help remind you to vote.

State Scores- At the end of each round, all states will be carried over and recreated the following set.

Auto States- If a member creates a state and then does not log back in for 10 days, land and networth will be added to that state. If the state is still in protection, it will be removed. The amount of land that is given to each state is a random between 1 & 5 and networths work the same as well but a higher number. The networth is to help spread them out on the lower part of the scores page so different levels of new members can have some grabs as well. This also helps makes the game look more active. The amount of land and net given is not much nor will it effect any of the veteran players.
This feature is to help the game and also help the new members so they have grabs. If a veteran member is caught abusing them for land and or kills your state will be deactivated for the remainder of the round. Please do not abuse this feature.

National Loans- I will fill this section in at a later time.

Ragnar
06-28-2011, 22:10
Market prices have been lowered and upkeep and food usage have also been lowered.

Ack...that looks bad for us farmers!!!! It looks like we'll be forced to sell during the set or sit on our food at the end!!!!!!!! Wait...isn't that what Mr. President said on Facebook...would happen this round!!!!! http://www.vgchat.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

But, but, but why should we farmers be punished for doing a strategy that works!!! How much lower is food usage and prices?? (Has this page (http://game.nation-wars.com/gamesettings.php) been updated???)

Goods Min Price Max Price
Spies $1.080 $1.350
Infantry $250 $294
Tanks $1.180 $1.687
Jets $717 $844
Bombers $1.032 $1.410
SAMs $717 $844
Ships $2.048 $2.276
Missiles $622 $749
Food $70 $100

If food usage is lowered, then the market price for food should be increased!!!!

Mr President
06-28-2011, 22:15
Ack...that looks bad for us farmers!!!! It looks like we'll be forced to sell during the set or sit on our food at the end!!!!!!!! Wait...isn't that what Mr. President said on Facebook...would happen this round!!!!! http://www.vgchat.com/images/smilies/eek.gif

But, but, but why should we farmers be punished for doing a strategy that works!!! How much lower is food usage?? (No, I didn't memorize this page (http://game.nation-wars.com/gamesettings.php) before the change!!!)

If food usage is lowered, then the market price for food should be increased!!!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

I told you I would win in the end.. I always win in the end :) lol jk

The decrease of food is only on bombers and missiles and it isn't much. Hardly anyone used them last set and it didn't hurt farmers.. So if they use them this set then that would be an increase of food usage, so farmers gain :)

Bright
06-29-2011, 00:24
Is there any way to mark an auto state once it enters that status? That would make it easier for people stocking to know what they're grabbing before they realize they get frozen for getting their hand in the cookie jar.

Like the new changes to bombers, I was probably one of the few using them last round.

KelpKris
06-29-2011, 05:41
Bombers and Missiles have been tweaked. Market prices have been lowered and upkeep and food usage have also been lowered. Missiles received the biggest change while bombers received just a small tweak.

Bombers lvl 1 mil. str. used to be 6 (and 10,2 for lvl 8). So you changed their military strength (and networth) as well?

Mr President
06-29-2011, 10:20
Bombers lvl 1 mil. str. used to be 6 (and 10,2 for lvl 8). So you changed their military strength (and networth) as well?

Yes

Mr President
06-29-2011, 10:22
Is there any way to mark an auto state once it enters that status? That would make it easier for people stocking to know what they're grabbing before they realize they get frozen for getting their hand in the cookie jar.

Like the new changes to bombers, I was probably one of the few using them last round.

I don't want to highlite auto states. If you attack a auto state for land I'm fine with that as that is what they are meant to do, increase the amount of grabs we have as well as offer grabs for new states within that same networth.

I just don't want people going off and killing auto states to raise their kill count.

Max Logan
06-29-2011, 13:50

No I bough them early and on mid set :p
Had around 10m of them. Last set I had 50m ;)