PDA

View Full Version : Ok...late independence topic

Lord Burch
07-06-2011, 02:09
I love the USA and all that...but IMO no matter what country, we seem to be oppressed by some form.

Countries with no 'freedom' ruled by some form of tyrant...that much is apparent.

My question is whether or not you feel the 'majority' is oppressing the 'minority'.

*NOTICE* Foreigners can comment, however content mainly follows with Us citizens and other forms of 'democracy' or 'republic'.

Just a question, please don't insult me :D

Will
07-06-2011, 04:05
Modern Democracy is tyranny of financiers, not the majority.

The US should abolish the federal reserve.

Lord Burch
07-06-2011, 05:51
Modern Democracy is tyranny of financiers, not the majority.

The US should abolish the federal reserve.

Oh? Never thought of it that way...

Soviet Russia
07-06-2011, 11:44
Will is right.. This summer I went to China for two times for business trip, to the so called Communist Party's state... Let me say, finance giants own every cm square of this Earth.

Will
07-06-2011, 12:15
Greece is a perfect example of this. The Bond Markets want their pound of flesh (which Greece cannot pay), the Greek People (over 70% of them according to the last poll I read about) say the goverment should tell the bankers to shove their austerity demands up their arses, but their "democratically elected government" is in the pockets of the bankers and prefers to screw over their people instead of standing up for them. I'm amazed they haven't had a full scale revolution there.