PDA

View Full Version : CR vs XF

Mrmcjoey15
07-12-2011, 21:12
This is why people don't stick with the game. I could rant on and on but Im sure you all see the injustice.

CommunistCapitalism
07-12-2011, 21:35
i'm surprised it didn't happen earlier, you dogpile a farm strat that can't support more then 10ish players per set with the current player base, obviously tensions were going to rise when there were just simply way too many farmers

Xavior
07-12-2011, 21:54
Have fun with no food? :D

Calvin74
07-12-2011, 22:00
This is why people don't stick with the game. I could rant on and on but Im sure you all see the injustice.

really? really?
this is why you think our game has 75 members?
i am sorry to XF that they were our target but 2 things became clear when they tried to duplicate our strategy. it screwed over our reset and since we were planning on warring anyways we chose them as our target

we did have a different target but they came to us with a legitimate reason for not hitting them so we changed plans.

there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)

i thought XF would also be a fun target to BS with on the forums during our hits but the forums were down so there wasn't an activity boost that i hoped there would have been

CommunistCapitalism
07-12-2011, 22:17

http://12shigra.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/mario-miranda-black-market.jpg

kitoy
07-12-2011, 22:21
there haven't been any wars in i don't know how long and i thought people might be interested in playing around with the new attacks (which are listed incorrect in the game manual....)

as i expected, this would be your first post on this topic.. but it's all good let's just enjoy the rest of the set..

also, we didn't try to duplicate your strategy.. i rather call it a challenge, guess you don't like playing that way..

kitoy
07-12-2011, 22:21

make your restart, dammit..

:D

Calvin74
07-12-2011, 22:52
as i expected, this would be your first post on this topic.. but it's all good let's just enjoy the rest of the set..

also, we didn't try to duplicate your strategy.. i rather call it a challenge, guess you don't like playing that way..

like i said you guys weren't our main target you just got caught in the crossfire...

Lord Burch
07-12-2011, 22:52
You all realize i'm the one who came up with this? Calv was the one who gave the go-for-it. (Don't deny it Calv, you know its true ;))

I knew from the beginning this would happen. That was why I suggested it. Farmers suck at war, we had more manpower, everything fell into my calculations...you thought something this evil would come from Calv?

Calv's too cool and nice to create something so evil and dirty...myself on the other hand, well...my reputation speaks volumes...

Lord Burch
07-12-2011, 23:12
@Xavior/kitoy

Execution of a plan I've been trying to make for a few rounds, finally complete.

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 00:15
really? really?
this is why you think our game has 75 members?
i am sorry to XF that they were our target but 2 things became clear when they tried to duplicate our strategy. it screwed over our reset and since we were planning on warring anyways we chose them as our target

we did have a different target but they came to us with a legitimate reason for not hitting them so we changed plans.

i thought XF would also be a fun target to BS with on the forums during our hits but the forums were down so there wasn't an activity boost that i hoped there would have been

I'm sorry but duplicate your strategy.... We had no plans to starve the pm of food until the last 10 days.

furthermore you have just stated that no other nation is safe to build farms without being wared. When not even a 4 man nation can join in. That is why people leave, they are to worried about what their allowed to do rather than playing the strat they like.

lastly the fact that you did it right after maintenance is cheap yet effective.

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 00:53
I'm sorry but duplicate your strategy.... We had no plans to starve the pm of food until the last 10 days.

furthermore you have just stated that no other nation is safe to build farms without being wared. When not even a 4 man nation can join in. That is why people leave, they are to worried about what their allowed to do rather than playing the strat they like.

lastly the fact that you did it right after maintenance is cheap yet effective.

i have already stated that you weren't our first target so the food issue will not come up again we just thought it would be interesting

also we had this planned out before the maintenance was scheduled, and the fact that you think otherwise makes me wonder if other tags just randomly throw crap together at the last minute...
and the downtime was for the forums and barely affected the game so don't bring that crap in here

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 00:53

if you weren't going to use that strategy then it isn't my fault that you don't know the most effective way to run farmer:P

kitoy
07-13-2011, 01:08
like i said you guys weren't our main target you just got caught in the crossfire...

yeah yeah.. one thing comes to my mind though, you seem to own the farm of this game, like no one is allowed to play farmer other than your nation.. and don't tell us that food is not the issue, it's clearly the issue..

if you weren't going to use that strategy then it isn't my fault that you don't know the most effective way to run farmer

like reaching only 200M net every set? well you don't know the MOST effective way to run farmer.. :D

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 01:10
i have already stated that you weren't our first target so the food issue will not come up again we just thought it would be interesting

also we had this planned out before the maintenance was scheduled, and the fact that you think otherwise makes me wonder if other tags just randomly throw crap together at the last minute...
and the downtime was for the forums and barely affected the game so don't bring that crap in here

Yes of the other 10 nations the reason you chose XF had nothing to do with food.

and okay yes its my fault for assuming the game would be down for longer but never the less your quest to control the food market is in poor taste of expanding the member base

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 01:19
Wow...just because Calvin gives the okay...he gets all of the S***?

You're ignoring the mastermind completely?

Again, he didn't have to go this route.

Let me state it clearly, in CAPS if you can't read.

I CAME UP WITH THIS S***!

STOP GIVING CALV THE INSULTS!

MYYYYYYYYYYY IDEA, ALL CALV DID WAS GIVE THE OK...GET OVER YOURSELVES!

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 01:38

The idea is fine but calv

The idea is fine but Calvin was the one who needed to make the proper judgment

CommunistCapitalism
07-13-2011, 02:00

http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4160/stfu.jpg

seriously bro you would think you planned D-Day or Barbarossa. C'mon now.

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 02:18
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/4160/stfu.jpg

seriously bro you would think you planned D-Day or Barbarossa. C'mon now.

Hey, it worked about as well...

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 02:19
The idea is fine but Calvin was the one who needed to make the proper judgment

Majority agreed last time I checked...

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 02:42
Majority agreed last time I checked...

you completely missed the point... Although a member had the idea, Calvin as (idk if u guys u leaders or w/e but) leader needed to... wait for it... be a leader and not do something that hurts the community, In my opinion. And dont be proud that a 7 man nation destroyed a 4 man nation of stocking farmers.

BeeNo
07-13-2011, 02:49
please guys its a self-fulfilling prophecy. wars make players leave, well if you make them no fun and players see alot of bickering then yes it looks bad. on the other hand they can be extremely fun as well and the forums should reflect that.

many nations in the past have warred for control of the food market. i even believe the players in XF were made up of people who were tired if being starved out so instead of warring CR they took a peaceful solution and decided to compete with you. that would be my guess anyway.

who's leader of the UN anyways?

Xavior
07-13-2011, 03:03
Mr. President?

I propose USA step in and annihilate CR for killing our peaceful farming states :)

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 03:10
please guys its a self-fulfilling prophecy. wars make players leave, well if you make them no fun and players see alot of bickering then yes it looks bad. on the other hand they can be extremely fun as well and the forums should reflect that.

many nations in the past have warred for control of the food market. i even believe the players in XF were made up of people who were tired if being starved out so instead of warring CR they took a peaceful solution and decided to compete with you. that would be my guess anyway.

who's leader of the UN anyways?

Exactly BeeNo has it spot on. I Joined XF because i was tired of having to BM food for 60% of the set. I had nothing against CR's strat. i just think having other farmers to supplement the PM while there stockin up would be a good start, good for the community and a refreshing change from a long stretch of cashing.

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 04:12
Exactly BeeNo has it spot on. I Joined XF because i was tired of having to BM food for 60% of the set. I had nothing against CR's strat. i just think having other farmers to supplement the PM while there stockin up would be a good start, good for the community and a refreshing change from a long stretch of cashing.

I came up with my plan to completely sever the farming market...and it worked perfectly...instead of worry about BMing 60% of the set...try worrying about at least 80% for the set.

It was more than destroying a farming nation, it was designed to make world hunger eternal.

BTW I choose what I am proud of, not you. So don't go telling me what I can and can't be proud of. It isn't about a four man nation vs seven man nation...but rather that my plan was executed almost perfectly. I wanted to destroy as much farmland as possible. So far so good! I'm intrigued (sorry for the bad spelling...I've had long day) to see how you guys will respond.

Thing is, you're scapegoating a guy who merely made it official...the mastermind should be getting the s***, I feel bad for how you're treating him...lol you know what's funny, it seems whomever's nation I'm in, their reputation gets ruined XD

Survive on nothing but rice and water for the set...

Divine Intervention
07-13-2011, 04:35
as someone who ran a farming nation for several sets before taking a break, I find these actions very disturbing!

zardozr
07-13-2011, 04:58
So this game does have wars!

I like war. Speaking as a new player myself I doubt that war will really drive away new players, war is fun. If not for war this game would be about what, building? I for one am not interesting in building up an army if I am not gonna get the chance to war with it.

I see nothing wrong with the actions of CR, I also would see nothing wrong with other nations now deciding to war CR for what they have done. I would also then see nothing wrong with nations deciding to war the nations who declared war on CR =p

Bottom line, war is good.

Soviet Russia
07-13-2011, 08:56
My first sets in this game (world of war) were in ussr, which was a newly established war-nation and it means "die a lot". Most of my sets ended in death, sometimes 2 or more deaths in one set. I did not give up and I am still here.

Wars and getting killed is a part of this game. That is why, instead of a long run, we have one-month limited sets, to let everyone rebirth at same level, no one can have gigantic states (except for moradon these days and some others in the history >.< )

Whatever, to summarize, the main idea of this war, as I can understand, is:

1- Having fun
2- Ruining the food market
3- bs on forums (the best part)

Take it easy, after 2 weeks, you can hunt us ;)

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 09:36
holy crap i didn't realize we had all turned into a bunch of nancies.....
this is just pathetic

in fact i also seem to remember on the XF post on these very boards that some of the XF players mentioned warring CR.... maybe i took those threats seriously...
either way CR will constantly war people that run farmer (this is the 1st war for CR ever) and we aren't even running farmer next set

i really thought a tag of a bunch of vets wouldn't be whining and crying since half the people in that tag are almost always on the other side of it killing people and then complaining when people whine about war...

Xavior
07-13-2011, 11:37
either way CR will constantly war people that run farmer (this is the 1st war for CR ever) and we aren't even running farmer next set

We'll see if you keep to your word

BeeNo
07-13-2011, 13:09
easy now CR, i only see one player who took issue with you fellas warring him.

it looks to me like tensions were high between these nations for economic reasons and that can often lead to conflict.

czarcris
07-13-2011, 13:43
what site did i login to today??? ohh yea thats right its www.NATION-WARS.com
usually this game just goes set by set with people netting and doing their own thing, we decide to war this set long before we even knew XF would exist. Now after our original target was scratch bc of other reasons, XF became our new target. the food market was bottomed out with massive amounts of food so we converted and figured this could be fun as stated by others in CR. Us killing farmers now that we have converted really has no benefit from a food stand point at all for us. This was done out of boredom, lack of activity in the game, and purely for fun. How can one's b!tch every time war happens when its part of the game. maybe mr P should just recreate this game and call it Nation-netting. seems like most of you would rather play that game even though you would still probably have no clue what your doing, just as half the members in this game dont.

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 13:59
I came up with my plan to completely sever the farming market...and it worked perfectly...instead of worry about BMing 60% of the set...try worrying about at least 80% for the set.

First off this is Darfur or Somalia... your not warlords who decides who eats and who doesn't. This is nation wars where farming and food is an important part to making this game fun and fair.

Again with the blatant disregard for the advancement of the member base

and i realize that this argument coming from Me may be seen as a little hypocritical on regaurds to how i did a similar thing back in TNG. However, that was a dispute with Food price not distribution and secondly i learned the hard way how people viewd warring with monopolizing as a goal.

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 14:41
holy crap i didn't realize we had all turned into a bunch of nancies.....
this is just pathetic

in fact i also seem to remember on the XF post on these very boards that some of the XF players mentioned warring CR.... maybe i took those threats seriously...

i really thought a tag of a bunch of vets wouldn't be whining and crying since half the people in that tag are almost always on the other side of it killing people and then complaining when people whine about war...

that was supposed to be that CR will NOT constantly war people that run farmer:P

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 14:43
First off this is Darfur or Somalia... your not warlords who decides who eats and who doesn't. This is nation wars where farming and food is an important part to making this game fun and fair.

and i realize that this argument coming from Me may be seen as a little hypocritical on regaurds to how i did a similar thing back in TNG. However, that was a dispute with Food price not distribution and secondly i learned the hard way how people viewd warring with monopolizing as a goal.

i mistyped and just corrected it
also this really didn't have much to do with monopolizing the market or any of that crap
that played a very minor role in it. we were looking to war. our first target asked to be removed from our list for good reason. there wasn't really anyone else left around our size so we picked XF. as i have said we won't war XF in the future b/c they are farmers and CR won't even be all farmer next set and we won't be stocking like it has been in past sets.

Mr President
07-13-2011, 16:59
Mr. President?

I propose USA step in and annihilate CR for killing our peaceful farming states :)

Yes I am the self appointed UN General this set. Only because there were suppose to be changes this set to the UN but between the server move and then the forums crashing I haven't had any time to work on them. Sadly XF is not part of the UN so there is nothing the UN can do to help. Plus the UN is not allowed to just act without someone asking and a vote passing.

The bad part is if XF just joins the UN then i'm not sure how other nations will feel about that. Basically you didn't want to be part of it before but now that you need help you would join.. Not saying that's how it would be, just saying it might be viewed like that.

As for USA's stance on the matter, the Secretary of State will offer a more detailed message on the situation. As a world peace keeper, the USA always keeps it's eyes on every situation. At this moment, there really is no need to USA to get involved in this conflict. However, USA is supporting farmer this set and due to the recent crisis we will increase production and food goods on the market to help ease the loss of food due to this crisis.

Soviet Russia
07-13-2011, 17:17
xav you should not be complaining about wars, you have 2 medal of destruction:blink: :P

ooga booga
07-13-2011, 18:35
that was supposed to be that CR will NOT constantly war people that run farmer:P

I was going to say that seemed a little radical coming from one of the guys that is famous for running stock farmer strats, lol.

Xavior
07-13-2011, 18:45
xav you should not be complaining about wars, you have 2 medal of destruction:blink: :P

Where have I complained? Most of the whining seems to be coming from you guys ;)

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 19:01
Where have I complained? Most of the whining seems to be coming from you guys ;)

and me. :thumbup:

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 19:09

First off, do you really think I give a f*** about being fair? I'M A VILLAIN! I AM THE KILLER! How do you not know this already? Secondly, we just pulled off destruction of most of the farmers in the game...USA should mind their own...they should worry about their own problems...not the world's...it is the same irl they don't know how to mind their own (Mind you I love living here, but still)...

(This is not CR's opinon per se, but mine.)

Calvin74
07-13-2011, 19:09

****it man i won't have whining:P

czarcris
07-13-2011, 19:33
w00t w00t

sorry :) just had to celebrate a little!!

BladeEWG
07-13-2011, 20:25
Ok I've read all this and have the following questions:

1) If they weren't the first choice Cal, who was?
Inquiring minds need to know.

2) How did the first choice weasel out of it?
This might be helpful info for me in the future.

As for the starving the masses, I recommended before that attacks also get food back with their land gains. that would not cripple the farmers stockpiling.
But would sure encourage me to grab a farmer rather then waste a BM visit ;)

But I suppose I should just stop destroying farms and start keeping them instead.

And LB! Quit stirring the pot! ;):cool:

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 20:25
w00t w00t

sorry :) just had to celebrate a little!!

Execution-100% complete!

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 20:27
Ok I've read all this and have the following questions:

1) If they weren't the first choice Cal, who was?
Inquiring minds need to know.

2) How did the first choice weasel out of it?
This might be helpful info for me in the future.

As for the starving the masses, I recommended before that attacks also get food back with their land gains. that would not cripple the farmers stockpiling.
But would sure encourage me to grab a farmer rather then waste a BM visit ;)

But I suppose I should just stop destroying farms and start keeping them instead.

And LB! Quit stirring the pot! ;):cool:

Ah, but the pot has already finished cooking...! 1 and 2 are classified btw.

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 21:00
i don't see what pride you take in FS'ing a stocking farmer nation that is substantially smaller than your own.

I'm really trying to avoid the overused joke but, would you like a medal or a monument?

zardozr
07-13-2011, 21:05
XF should simply use all of their influence and skills to get revenge.

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 21:14
XF should simply use all of their influence and skills to get revenge.

im sure youll find our restarts equally as potent.

Lord Burch
07-13-2011, 21:23
i don't see what pride you take in FS'ing a stocking farmer nation that is substantially smaller than your own.

I'm really trying to avoid the overused joke but, would you like a medal or a monument?

Again, it isn't the FSing but the fact that the calculations and coordination went perfectly.

I don't care about the new wave of players...because I am part of the new wave. I'll throw away anything I want, whether it is a nation or a generation of players! Besides, it only became a substantially small nation once we trounced all of your big guys.

NOW you guys are substantially smaller...

Sure, write a medal for a 'Medal of Genius' and a monument of the thinker and renaming it 'The Burch'! (If you don't get my sarcasm, you live a sad life)

Mrmcjoey15
07-13-2011, 21:28
from the amount of time and turns it took to take out my pitiful state i would say the calculations were a little off of perfect. Personally i prefer a challenge when i war people for "no particular reason" I think my days in PaIn speak for that one. Wheres Hobes when u need him!

zardozr
07-13-2011, 21:30
I dont know much about the game, so I dont know what restarts would be capable of. If you cant get your revenge this set though, kill them next set.

czarcris
07-13-2011, 22:52
i surely dont need a medal for anything.... i think medals are a joke myself!! if you need a medal to feel good about yourself, then pour yourself a big glass of self-esteem while your working on getting those medals. ive been playing this game almost from the start and have no medals as you all can see!! Dont care to ever have one either.

and substantially smaller nation? when the war started it was 5-7 members in the tags. and the fact that they were a stocking farmer nation makes no relevance at all to me, they had two hours of warning to use their stocks and prepare for the war, which in my opinion shouldnt even be the case, but thats the way the game goes, have to declare then wait.
calvin and i had long before this set started prepared for war this set. XF just happened to be the at the other end of the strike. and the calculations may not have been 100% perfect, since you did login during the attacks, but seeing as in less than 48 hours you guys dont have a state worth looking at id say things went pretty well.

BeeNo
07-13-2011, 23:29
I dont know much about the game, so I dont know what restarts would be capable of. If you cant get your revenge this set though, kill them next set.

all depends on when the war happens, the earlier in the month it is, the better chance restarts have of dealing damage.

Mrmcjoey15
07-14-2011, 00:03
i surely dont need a medal for anything.... i think medals are a joke myself!! if you need a medal to feel good about yourself, then pour yourself a big glass of self-esteem while your working on getting those medals. ive been playing this game almost from the start and have no medals as you all can see!! Dont care to ever have one either.

and substantially smaller nation? when the war started it was 5-7 members in the tags. and the fact that they were a stocking farmer nation makes no relevance at all to me, they had two hours of warning to use their stocks and prepare for the war, which in my opinion shouldnt even be the case, but thats the way the game goes, have to declare then wait.
calvin and i had long before this set started prepared for war this set. XF just happened to be the at the other end of the strike. and the calculations may not have been 100% perfect, since you did login during the attacks, but seeing as in less than 48 hours you guys dont have a state worth looking at id say things went pretty well.

the whole medal thing was a joke. and there were 4 active members in XF when u warred us. So thats almost half. and most people dont log in every 2 hours. but we did make a good punching bag for CR to get things started with. i hope you got some good practice and at least CR's new members got to see war with little threat.

Ragnar
07-14-2011, 00:44
Farming Zones: 4% (34.717)

er, that's too high. I think we need to war another nation and keep destroying farmers!!!!

USA is supporting farmer this set and due to the recent crisis we will increase production and food goods on the market to help ease the loss of food due to this crisis.

OK, can we war and destroy the USA??!!! *ducks* http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

Max Logan
07-14-2011, 03:33
First off, do you really think I give a f*** about being fair? I'M A VILLAIN! I AM THE KILLER! How do you not know this already? Secondly, we just pulled off destruction of most of the farmers in the game...USA should mind their own...they should worry about their own problems...not the world's...it is the same irl they don't know how to mind their own (Mind you I love living here, but still)...

(This is not CR's opinon per se, but mine.)

you planned squat. alkl you did was whine in CR messages and nation forums for someone to tell you what units were supported, how we gonna kill them (wtf, coming from master of destruction), and what time is Game Time, cuz you dont seem to understand how it connects to real time so you need Calvin to translate it.

Com`on man, you can`t do **** in planning, all your half decent war efforts have ended in you dead. So stop taking credit for someone elses job. Loser
(This is my opinion)

Mrmcjoey15
07-14-2011, 03:48
you planned squat. alkl you did was whine in CR messages and nation forums for someone to tell you what units were supported, how we gonna kill them (wtf, coming from master of destruction), and what time is Game Time, cuz you dont seem to understand how it connects to real time so you need Calvin to translate it.

Com`on man, you can`t do **** in planning, all your half decent war efforts have ended in you dead. So stop taking credit for someone elses job. Loser
(This is my opinion)

:blink: oohhh Max. XD

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 05:06

(This is my opinion)

First off, I didn't whine a bit. Learning the basics of team dynamics is a must for someone who didn't play much of a tag game...I have been solo mainly...there are exceptions. I do not know the timing right...if the game ran on a normal clock I wouldn't have asked. Plus, you're judging me by my past...which is idiotic.

I am not stupid Max. I approach things differently. If I want to be a main event player sometime in the near future, I need to have all of my basics to be learned.

And YES I DID PLAN IT!

Max Logan
07-14-2011, 05:37
First off, I didn't whine a bit. Learning the basics of team dynamics is a must for someone who didn't play much of a tag game...I have been solo mainly...there are exceptions. I do not know the timing right...if the game ran on a normal clock I wouldn't have asked. Plus, you're judging me by my past...which is idiotic.

I am not stupid Max. I approach things differently. If I want to be a main event player sometime in the near future, I need to have all of my basics to be learned.

And YES I DID PLAN IT!

I was there moron, you planned nothing...quit the act, fool

Divine Intervention
07-14-2011, 06:02

And YES I DID PLAN IT!

lol this reminds me when Communist Capitalist (Ninelives?) i think, called Gnorf a retard/loner on Dak forums for choosing strike times at GT's which were morning for him (CC) but actually day time for everyone else :laugh:

Max Logan
07-14-2011, 06:40
I do not know the timing right...if the game ran on a normal clock I wouldn't have asked.

I am not stupid Max.

you just contradicted yourself..

what is normal time? the game runs on mormal 24h times. I don`t know what timeline it was set for, but you can always check it against your current time to know the difference. a prodigy like yourself should have figured it out long ago! and you`re not new to the game

czarcris
07-14-2011, 13:26
The game is run on Zulu time or Greenwich Mean Time (GMT).
This is the world time.

Look it up and figure out how many hours plus or minus you are!

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 18:45
you just contradicted yourself..

what is normal time? the game runs on mormal 24h times. I don`t know what timeline it was set for, but you can always check it against your current time to know the difference. a prodigy like yourself should have figured it out long ago! and you`re not new to the game

No...actually I didn't. If you paid attention...I was compared my time with the time that was normal for the game thereby...as in the time zone. I was too lazy to research the time...hence why I asked. I am not new indeed, but laziness is constantly a problem, my achilles heel. Also, I am raising my understanding of this game. Even a prodigy must know EVERY aspect of the game. I've played solo for so long I never really worked on teamwork, most likely the reason why any of my groups went nowhere.

Again Max, I am not stupid. However, to call me stupid without any basis is the real stupidity. Trust me Max. I don't like you, you don't like me...but I know I'm better and you know it as well.

Plain and simple!

czarcris
07-14-2011, 19:14
ladies (burch & max), i have the biggest **** in the room so both please calm down!!!! jk

but truly what are we even arguing over?

kitoy
07-14-2011, 19:45
this should be Max vs Burch thread.. but i go for Max.. :laugh:

Mr President
07-14-2011, 20:07
Sounding like CR is in the middle of a Civil War while also at war with another nation.

*sits and watches the self destruction of CR*

Calvin74
07-14-2011, 20:12
Sounding like CR is in the middle of a Civil War while also at war with another nation.

i can't say i care what goes on in the forums as long as we win the war on the battle field!:P

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 20:27
ladies (burch & max), i have the biggest **** in the room so both please calm down!!!! jk

but truly what are we even arguing over?

Max is being an a**, what else?

*ignores previous statement*

Calvin74
07-14-2011, 20:28
Max is being an a**, what else?

*ignores previous statement*

don't **** with max
i have seen people disappear for much much less *whistles*

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 20:28

lol, self-destruction? You couldn't be further from the truth!

Mr President
07-14-2011, 21:07
don't **** with max
i have seen people disappear for much much less *whistles*

I once heard that someone said Max's hair was out of style and the dude was found 6 months later buried in a cement wall.. true story!

Xavior
07-14-2011, 21:30
this should be Max vs Burch thread.. but i go for Max.. :laugh:

I'm the president of the Max Logan Fan Club.. get in line :glare:

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 23:03
lol....nice attempts at fear tactics, but I am not really scared of anything, maybe one thing at most...Max isn't one of them.

ooga booga
07-15-2011, 00:29
I once heard that someone said Max's hair was out of style and the dude was found 6 months later buried in a cement wall.. true story!

Max Logan responded to a post of mine last year which resulted in me going into a coma for a year. :crying:

Max Logan put out a forest fire using gasoline. :unsure:

Max Logan can light a cigar in the rain with a flaming hot cheeto. :huh:

:laugh:

Max Logan
07-15-2011, 01:21
I don't like you, you don't like me...but I know I'm better and you know it as well.

Plain and simple!

Next set, 1vs1...just you and me. Your call, net or war. And don`t even try to back out.

let`s see, who`s the 'better man'

Max Logan
07-15-2011, 01:22
Max Logan responded to a post of mine last year which resulted in me going into a coma for a year. :crying:

Max Logan put out a forest fire using gasoline. :unsure:

Max Logan can light a cigar in the rain with a flaming hot cheeto. :huh:

:laugh:

lol

Love you!

Soviet Russia
07-15-2011, 03:44
Next set, 1vs1...just you and me. Your call, net or war. And don`t even try to back out.

He is an interesting newbie, is not he Max?:laugh:

Max Logan
07-15-2011, 06:14
He is an interesting newbie, is not he Max?:laugh:

Well, if nothing, then he`s at least funny :p

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 17:53

Let's just see who survives better. Both of us run our own nations, with our own members...and have a drag out duel to the end! However when we do so, it must be on equal terms regarding members.

Calvin74
07-15-2011, 17:54
Let's just see who survives better. Both of us run our own nations, with our own members...and have a drag out duel to the end! However when we do so, it must be on equal terms regarding members.

whoa now
i was planning on Max being in CR next set:P
i sent him a personal invite and everything!

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 18:47
whoa now
i was planning on Max being in CR next set:P
i sent him a personal invite and everything!

I thought you were doing something else...:huh:

Max Logan
07-16-2011, 03:13

what members? we`re alone, one against one. We`re gonna fight with all means available, the one who finishes higher, wins.

Lord Burch
07-16-2011, 18:11
what members? we`re alone, one against one. We`re gonna fight with all means available, the one who finishes higher, wins.

I was going to have some membership my nation, but one man nations sounds good! 2 turn attacks are much more fun than than 5 turn attacks.

Max Logan
07-16-2011, 20:14
I was going to have some membersin my nation, but one man nations sounds good! 2 turn attacks are much more fun than than 5 turn attacks.

I hope you`ll come prepared

Lord Burch
07-16-2011, 21:13
I hope you`ll come prepared

Indeed I'll shall be.

Nat22
07-16-2011, 21:33
If only we still had vBookie, this would be fun to bet on.

I go for Max to annihilate Lord Burch.... twice... no three times in the set!

Xavior
07-17-2011, 04:46
I'm going to ruin the party by killing both of you.

Lord Burch
07-17-2011, 04:55
If only we still had vBookie, this would be fun to bet on.

I go for Max to annihilate Lord Burch.... twice... no three times in the set!

lol I figured this would happen...lol.

Nat22
07-17-2011, 12:09
I'm going to ruin the party by killing both of you.

good job i'm going to ruin your party first by stealing all your cookies and killing you!

Soviet Russia
07-17-2011, 16:34
good job i'm going to ruin your party first by stealing all your cookies and killing you!

Then it will be my turn to jump in and get all the flags...