PDA

View Full Version : about state numbers

blaa
07-13-2011, 13:05
Hi, I did not notice a thread about the new stuff in current set, so I decided to make a new thread. Anyway, just have a small question about the state number. The introduced feature is said to 'register' my state as the new round starts with my current number. But there are bunch of states that got deleted (because they did not start this round), so my question is: Will my state # advance due to deleted states that used to have lower number than me.

That is all.

Mr President
07-13-2011, 17:46
If states with lower numbers are removed then yes your number will move to a smaller number.

CommunistCapitalism
07-13-2011, 23:58
what happened to premiums getting a low number ? :P

blaa
07-18-2011, 02:14
What about states that were killed during the set so they finish with a high state number. They get their original(low) number on the new set?

Max Logan
07-18-2011, 12:50
I want my original number :p

Mr President
07-18-2011, 20:19
what happened to premiums getting a low number ? :P

When the round was reset all the non premium states were deleted. If a premium account expired then any state number past that state would move up accordingly. Now with none of the states being removed, an account actually has to delete himself before anyone moves up.

What about states that were killed during the set so they finish with a high state number. They get their original(low) number on the new set?

The number always goes back to the original. So if I start out with #2 and am killed and my new number is 188, at the start of the next round I start with #2.

I want my original number :p

No

Calvin74
07-18-2011, 20:22
can i be #0?

Lord Burch
07-19-2011, 01:15
Ok...when we restarted this round why did we start with the same name?

I'd like to change my name at the beginning of the round instead of keeping an old one...

Soviet Russia
07-19-2011, 03:41

I'd like to change my name at the beginning of the round instead of keeping an old one...

That's a good point, considering that there is only one-time allowance to change the state name

Mr President
07-19-2011, 10:47
If you purchase a premium account you can change it as often as you like :) But If not, you are still able to change your name 1 time each set.

At the end of the rounds all the states that normally were deleted are being kept. After the round begins if a state doesn't log in for 10 days then an auto bot removes them from protection and adds some land at random times. This makes the game look more active and also allows new states some grabs in their networth range.

blaa
07-19-2011, 12:25
800 land really can not provide a grab for anybody :p

Mr President
07-19-2011, 15:12
800 land really can not provide a grab for anybody :p

Sure it would.. Would you rather a state with 800 land get hit 5 times from a noob or would you want your state to get hit? BUT, it's only 800 cause there is an issue with the script. I need to fix it. Thought I did but guess I was wrong. But currently it's turned off till I do get it fixed.. Which is why it's only 800. :)

Dogma
07-19-2011, 19:05

Your account starts with your default name, changing it involves deleting your state and restarting unless you want a permanent change, you can always petition the big Guy to change it for you.

blaa
09-04-2011, 07:08
If states with lower numbers are removed then yes your number will move to a smaller number.

in what terms states are removed?

Mr President
09-05-2011, 23:51
Deleted from database by admin or player..

blaa
09-07-2011, 05:11
I think it would be reasonable to start removing states. Like states that hasn't logged in the previous set shouldn't be automatically transferred to the next set.

Having state numbers to go over 300 is LUNATIC.