PDA

View Full Version : LoR vs CR

Lord Burch
07-14-2011, 23:11
apparently, LoR, which is a factory of villains, decided to play hero!

CommunistCapitalism
07-15-2011, 00:23
Can't even spell your own nation right.. tisk tisk tisk.. who is CF?

*grabs popcorn*

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 00:27
Can't even spell your own nation right.. tisk tisk tisk.. who is CF?

*grabs popcorn*

Crap...I was in a rush, and didn't pay attention. Hey mods, can you fix that for me?

Thanks!

BeeNo
07-15-2011, 01:12
apparently it takes well over 1000 turns to kill a max logan run state :laugh:

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 01:16
apparently it takes well over 1000 turns to kill a max logan run state :laugh:

Apparently so! Czarchris and I were laughing our A*** off. What a waste of turns!

Max Logan
07-15-2011, 01:24
wtf? You tried to bury me in missiles??? lol

And shame on you BeeNo for assisting them :(

Devil
07-15-2011, 03:06
CR hits a nation full of ex LoR players.... i'm pretty sure they had a good idea this would be comming

BeeNo
07-15-2011, 03:10
my soul goal is to avenge the fall of xavier, a peaceful maple syrup farmer.

@max! :(

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 03:21
CR hits a nation full of ex LoR players.... i'm pretty sure they had a good idea this would be comming

Technically I am a former LoR player...my first nation that I joined...so how about that?

Xavior
07-15-2011, 03:22
my soul goal is to avenge the fall of xavier, a peaceful maple syrup farmer.

@max! :(

yes, keep killing Kenneth, its hilarious :laugh:

Soviet Russia
07-15-2011, 03:46
Ya I am also a former LoR player :drool: However in 2005 and 2006 half of my sets passed by being killed by LoR :huh:

Lord Burch
07-15-2011, 03:58
Ya I am also a former LoR player :drool: However in 2005 and 2006 half of my sets passed by being killed by LoR :huh:

Ouch!

totte
07-15-2011, 05:03
LOR killing former Lorian in defense of yet other former Lorians hum waits for LOR to split up and FS Lor in defense of former members :P

Max Logan
07-15-2011, 06:12
yes, keep killing Kenneth, its hilarious :laugh:

True there! We can return to it next set :laugh:

kitoy
07-15-2011, 19:57
..:(

Max Logan
07-16-2011, 03:13
..:(

Sorry :(

Dogma
07-16-2011, 09:27
Is there a medal for Killing Max Logan? There must be as many times as he is the first targeted.

Max Logan
07-16-2011, 11:47
I`m starting to think theres some secret society that requires you to kill a Max Logan

L P
07-16-2011, 17:41

Devil,

You know full well there is no such thing as an "ex" LOR player.

There are only current LOR players in other nations for a multitude of nefarious reasons. :D

To All,

Please continue the random acts of debauchery. It only serves as incentive for me to come off of my vacation early and join in. :popcorns:

Cemetary
07-17-2011, 18:45
Devil,

You know full well there is no such thing as an "ex" LOR player.

i actually have to agree with him on this, with how small the game has gottena nd how few large nations there are, i would have to assume almost EVERYONE is an ex lor player :/

ooga booga
07-17-2011, 20:15
i actually have to agree with him on this, with how small the game has gottena nd how few large nations there are, i would have to assume almost EVERYONE is an ex lor player :/

Oh for heaven's sake please. Spare me the nastalgia crap and NEVER lump me in with them.

I warred LoR for years and not 1 set was I ever in that nation. If you are going to speak up, don't claim to speak up on almost everyone's behalf...

Calvin74
07-17-2011, 20:29
Oh for heaven's sake please. Spare me the nastalgia crap and NEVER lump me in with them.

I warred LoR for years and not 1 set was I ever in that nation. If you are going to speak up, don't claim to speak up on almost everyone's behalf...

yeah i don't know if i have ever been in lor
i usually get along pretty well with devil though:P

Cemetary
07-17-2011, 20:32

wow, you are a high tempered D-bag huh?

kitoy
07-17-2011, 20:33

haters gonna hate..

ooga booga
07-17-2011, 20:34
yeah i don't know if i have ever been in lor
i usually get along pretty well with devil though:P

Oh I have no problem with Devil. Maybe 3 years ago but right now I have no beef with him. I'm just drunk and don't want to be spoken for if people are going to speak out on the behalf of others...

Cemetary
07-17-2011, 20:41
Oh I have no problem with Devil. Maybe 3 years ago but right now I have no beef with him. I'm just drunk and don't want to be spoken for if people are going to speak out on the behalf of others...

and instead of just thinking "hey, i must be the few that hes talking about that HAS no relation to Lor" instead you attack my statement.. USA breading a bunch of asses apparently... you must be a democrat

ooga booga
07-17-2011, 20:44
and instead of just thinking "hey, i must be the few that hes talking about that HAS no relation to Lor" instead you attack my statement.. USA breading a bunch of asses apparently... you must be a democrat

Actually I'm a republican and I'm in NS. Wrong on all accounts. :) And sorry for attacking your statement I just figured there were several of peeps like me that might take offense to what you said, so I spoke up. I didn't want to be categorized. But if that wasn't your intention then my apologies for mistaking what you said. :thumbup:

Calvin74
07-17-2011, 20:45

**** democrats
can't trust them:P

Calvin74
07-17-2011, 20:45
Actually I'm a republican and I'm in NS. Wrong on all accounts. :) And sorry for attacking your statement I just figured there were several of peeps like me that might take offense to what you said, so I spoke up. I didn't want to be categorized. But if that wasn't your intention then my apologies for mistaking what you said. :thumbup:

such a big happy family!

ooga booga
07-17-2011, 21:01
such a big happy family!

Even when I'm hammered like I am now I'm still civil and willing to apologize if I misinterpret someone. According to his 2nd post I read his comment the wrong way and I may have jumped the gun on it, so I'm willing to admit that I may have done that if that's the case. I just didn't want to be lumped with the majority or whatever of what I typically consider "the evil empire" so I jumped on the defensive. May be my bad.

BeeNo
07-17-2011, 21:14
LOR like all nations are what the players make of it. it is not good it is not evil, it simply is, and every generation of its existence is different from previous.

Calvin74
07-17-2011, 21:37
LOR like all nations are what the players make of it. it is not good it is not evil, it simply is, and every generation of its existence is different from previous.

i think the persona of an 'evil' lor has actually outgrown lor itself:P

FUBAR
07-18-2011, 00:18
You have killed ThE CeMeTaRy(#22)

Devil
07-18-2011, 00:20
when i said ex-LoR i meant core LoR players... players that have played there for years and years... not just one or two set players. ie. Burch

Cemetary
07-18-2011, 07:17
when i said ex-LoR i meant core LoR players... players that have played there for years and years... not just one or two set players. ie. Burch

ive played in lor for many sets going back a few years, does that make me a core lor player?

if it does, i say shame on you for killing an ex lor player!

:D:D:D:D:thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdow n:

CommunistCapitalism
07-18-2011, 11:51
ive played in lor for many sets going back a few years, does that make me a core lor player?

you asked for it :D

Nat22
07-18-2011, 12:13

i think devil meant to say not people like burch who've played a set or two OR eedjits like you Cem lol

BeeNo
07-18-2011, 14:10
difference is you attacked us cem! but no i would never target you without a good reason.

that being said i just know you love to war and joining LOR wouldn't of been much fun, it would of ended the war.

your DAK :P

the members in question are not distant past or long gone, all the players in XF were in LOR the month before, and not only that they had been there for the last 4-5 months.

Xavior
07-18-2011, 14:34
Kenneth is more closely associated with that viet nation than LoR..

kitoy
07-18-2011, 21:41
Kenneth is more closely associated with that viet nation than LoR..

what nation? :P

Calvin74
07-18-2011, 21:52
what nation? :P

i must be out of it
i associate viets with lor:P

Ragnar
07-18-2011, 23:00
**** democrats
can't trust them:P

Rush Limbaugh for President!!!!!!! What's this?? Who's this #223 player??!!! He found us!!!!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

For those of you in Rio Linda, here in America, Rush iz da King of da Conservatives, and all da democRATS hate his guts!!!

Lord Burch
07-19-2011, 00:09

I still call it home :( which makes me sad that you declared on us.

BTW if you want my opinion, since we dragged down LoR's score so much, I'd say we've won.

Haze should thank us for their win!

Devil
07-20-2011, 14:47
I still call it home :( which makes me sad that you declared on us.

BTW if you want my opinion, since we dragged down LoR's score so much, I'd say we've won.

Haze should thank us for their win!

You guys are all dead and were all alive.... i'd say we won

BeeNo
07-20-2011, 15:43
Rush Limbaugh for President!!!!!!! What's this?? Who's this #223 player??!!! He found us!!!!! http://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gifhttp://forums.nation-wars.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

For those of you in Rio Linda, here in America, Rush iz da King of da Conservatives, and all da democRATS hate his guts!!!

you mean he's in one of the two parties intent on destroying america? thats great!

Calvin74
07-20-2011, 18:33

i would have to agree:P
it was a fun war i think on both sides right? been awhile since i had one of those

Xavior
07-20-2011, 20:31
Please kill Kenneth at least 2 more times :D

kitoy
07-20-2011, 21:08
Please kill Kenneth at least 2 more times :D

..:D

then i will get a medal for teh number of restarts made.. :D

Lord Burch
07-20-2011, 21:41

D*** it Calv...

Calvin74
07-20-2011, 23:14
D*** it Calv...

it isn't a weakness to lose
it is a weakness to deny your opponent a well earned victory

Devil
07-21-2011, 00:28
it isn't a weakness to lose
it is a weakness to deny your opponent a well earned victory

i dont know about well earned.... not after that awesome FS we had lol.

We had fun, i bet you guys did too. It did bring to sight some flaws with the new attacks so it looks like it will do the game some good :)

Nat22
07-21-2011, 00:50
Nah keep the flaws! I vote something random gets changed with the attacks every set haha makes warring oh so much more interesting! Our FS was awesome, the warchats alone due to the new attacks "differences" were entertaining. Killing Calvin was just a bonus! :P

czarcris
07-21-2011, 22:06
I had a great time with this war. Brought back some good memories of fighting wars back in WoW days. I have no hard feelings as i hope the same goes for those affected by this war. It was all in fun, the war, the flaming, and everything that went with it. I'm always up for and welcome a war so please feel free to plan it and bring it in sets to come :)

calvin might not like me saying that but i have always been the war monger of the two :-p

Devil
07-22-2011, 01:27
chris i just killed you while you were online ;)

czarcris
07-22-2011, 15:57
errr, im not sure how that happened, i must have closed it out but not been logged right off! There is no way in hell i would let that happen on my watch ;)

Devil
07-23-2011, 02:53
it only took me a minute ;)