PDA

View Full Version : State #35

CommunistCapitalism
07-25-2011, 21:57
Dear czech(#35) of the USA. Attack ManiacGonzo again, and pay the price. I sent you a message ingame, you ignored me and continued attacks on him. This is your last warning.

Mr President
07-25-2011, 22:03
If sending him an ingame message fails then you should be sending his leader or other states in command a message about your grief. Going this route does you no good as now if you touch him you or anyone else in your nation will not finish in the top 10..

If you have an issue with him send a message to the leadership. If that fails then feel free to come here and make threats.

CommunistCapitalism
07-26-2011, 00:05
Well Well Well maybe i just have a different style of leadership and I prefer a big audience for my ultimatums. Consider this bay of pigs 2011 edition. Your move Khrushchev

Mrmcjoey15
07-26-2011, 00:32
*pulls up chair* :popcorns:

Mr President
07-26-2011, 10:43
Well if broadcasting your empty threats around the world makes you feel like a more powerful leader than you really are, then who am I to stop you. But let me be clear, you make one advancement towards killing this guy and there will be no talking.... We will take military action against your nation and the end result will not be a good one for you.

Disorder
07-26-2011, 11:33
*pulls up chair* :popcorns:

how about passing some of that popcorn over here! :drool:

CommunistCapitalism
07-26-2011, 19:26
Seems as if USA is going against all of their core values by harboring this terrorist. Come on now he has continued to illegally SA one of my new members to the point where he has had to ask in nation forums for someone to stop his "bullying". Its sad that USA can't keep their members from adhering to a 2 hit in 36 hour policy, and when they slip up and fall short of this, they at least issue an apology.

Mr President
07-26-2011, 19:31
This member is new to the game and did not know any better. We have rules and information posted in our forums and we always encourage them to use the message system. Any leader in the game knows that there are times when new members try things on their own and don't check the rules...

You call this member a terrorist and a bully, but yet he's new and threaten him with death if he makes another mistake.. Who is the real bully and terrorist here? Typical communist nation, make a simple mistake and you lose an arm over it.

Fact of the matter is I have stated my case so either man up or walk away..

CommunistCapitalism
07-26-2011, 19:47
This member is new to the game and did not know any better. We have rules and information posted in our forums and we always encourage them to use the message system. Any leader in the game knows that there are times when new members try things on their own and don't check the rules...

You call this member a terrorist and a bully, but yet he's new and threaten him with death if he makes another mistake.. Who is the real bully and terrorist here? Typical communist nation, make a simple mistake and you lose an arm over it.

Fact of the matter is I have stated my case so either man up or walk away..

You call him new but i know for a fact he was in USA last set when I was there. He picked on nationless states last set, but this time he attacked a member of my nation. You make it sound like i'm looking for trouble, when in reality all I am doing is trying to protect the interests of the new players in my nation who deserve better then 7 SAs in 36 hours.

Mr President
07-26-2011, 20:13
read my lips SEND A MESSAGE...

that is all you had to do and we would have taken care of it. And since he joined USA last set this doesn't make him new? And I don't remember him "picking" on nationless states last set.. If he did this then why didn't you say something then? It seems like you have purposely ignored this member just so you can bully him around for his mistakes.

yes your new member deserves better then 7 SA's in 36hrs.. I would have been happy to speak with this member about the number of his SA's... Perhaps if someone messaged me about it.

CommunistCapitalism
07-26-2011, 21:58
i don't need to read your lips, i can just read your text. lol

Who are you George H.W. Bush? Last time someone notable said read my lips, they lied, and didn't get re-elected, so i would be careful about the precedent you are following :laugh:.

Anyways, if the forum titled "wars and relations" isn't an appropriate place to put a thread like this, I'm not too sure what is :P

bunje
07-27-2011, 05:06
sweet am making a (N)ew account then im going to be a noob and Aa the top guy and finish first

Divine Intervention
07-27-2011, 11:48
Well Well Well maybe i just have a different style of leadership and I prefer a big audience for my ultimatums. Consider this bay of pigs 2011 edition. Your move Khrushchev

you are aware that in the bay of pigs event, the american backed side was defeated by the ussr backed side (i.e. Krushchevs 'team'). are you consciously putting yourself on the losing side from the outset :p?

sweet am making a (N)ew account then im going to be a noob and Aa the top guy and finish first

i dont think you need to make a new account to be a n00b mate ;-)

bunje
07-27-2011, 14:39
true if this was mentioned years ago in my first set on wow under the leadership of missionary but even in the 1st set i beat him i think or was really close with a poor 60 mil networth then with the help of beeno i became a good netter, with the help of Lor i became a good warrer.
i should of been first this set my stock was greater than beenos but his decision to jump when he did was a smart decision buying up all infantry at 250 leaving me at 294 so i stocked then warred now im after most hits medal will try to break some records in the coming months

Mr President
07-27-2011, 16:36
i don't need to read your lips, i can just read your text. lol

Who are you George H.W. Bush? Last time someone notable said read my lips, they lied, and didn't get re-elected, so i would be careful about the precedent you are following :laugh:.

Anyways, if the forum titled "wars and relations" isn't an appropriate place to put a thread like this, I'm not too sure what is :P

I do not have to follow anything.. I am the President and I have never lost an election.

You posted a threat to one of my members. No message about hey your guy is doing this please get him to stop or anything.. just a threat.. Which I don't take kindly to. If this was reversed, i'm sure you would feel the same.

Mrmcjoey15
07-27-2011, 17:21
I sent you a message ingame, you ignored me...

Hmmm so no message ayee? And its not like he was threatening USA. Just a state.

I agree that the right thing to do would have been to message the leader of his nation but i don't see this as that terrible of an alternative.