PDA

View Full Version : What did happen to USA's kill-count

Soviet Russia
07-26-2011, 04:20
Okay, I am aware there was a unknown guy in USA killing minion states and most probably he had nothing to do with USA. However, his kills are kills and they were done under USA tag. So, if they were removed by admin privs, I agree it is ethical to remove that kind of score, however, not 'normal' since other nations can not (without asking Mr P). And should not be able to.

Members are responsibilities of the nations and they should bear the consequences of their fellow 'citizens'.

:tongue::

Mr President
07-26-2011, 11:40
Okay, I am aware there was a unknown guy in USA killing minion states and most probably he had nothing to do with USA. However, his kills are kills and they were done under USA tag. So, if they were removed by admin privs, I agree it is ethical to remove that kind of score, however, not 'normal' since other nations can not (without asking Mr P). And should not be able to.

Members are responsibilities of the nations and they should bear the consequences of their fellow 'citizens'.

:tongue::

The kills he made were the auto states. These were removed and reset due to them being unfair kills. USA was not the only nation that had a state kills these auto states. Those were removed as well.

Soviet Russia
07-26-2011, 12:12
The kills he made were the auto states. These were removed and reset due to them being unfair kills. USA was not the only nation that had a state kills these auto states. Those were removed as well.

hmm, so if a state is "auto", it wont count as a kill from now on? niceeeee:thumbup:

Mr President
07-26-2011, 20:34
http://game.nation-wars.com/changelog.php?action=openmess&messageid=19

never was accepted.

Soviet Russia
07-27-2011, 04:13
http://game.nation-wars.com/changelog.php?action=openmess&messageid=19

never was accepted.

Cannot we have an auto function? Hm, how can we know which small state is auto which one is not?^^

Mr President
07-27-2011, 10:55
Cannot we have an auto function? Hm, how can we know which small state is auto which one is not?^^

Why would you hit small states?

Soviet Russia
07-27-2011, 11:13
Why would you hit small states?

Not me, i rarely kill someone. But LoR is killing my very small state for...5th time this set? :laugh: its war anyway.

Why would someone hit a small state? hmm.. I think if its not an auto-state, anyone can hit a small state and kill just for the record. I think, thats very legal.. isnt it?