PDA

View Full Version : Nation H

Mr President
08-16-2011, 20:26
Date
SB Field of Mars (#84) The White House (#2) Success 06:36:06-2011/08/15

US Intelligence was able to break #84 spies to show us that in fact it was him who Sabataged my barracks killing millions of my Infantry. Intel also shows that is was not just me he did these attacks on as well. Terrorist actions again the USA will not be tolerated..

So I legally grab this state and he gets mad and does illegal attacks against me? No member of USA would ever do that to another state... These actions are those of a coward..

BeeNo
08-16-2011, 20:47
oh theres no more popcorn smiley!!!

Nat22
08-16-2011, 21:11
yay! drama!!!! WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR!

kitoy
08-16-2011, 23:11

this.. http://i52.tinypic.com/1zywz1u.gif

Calvin74
08-16-2011, 23:22
nothing less than death will bring your honor back good sir!

DBozMen
08-17-2011, 02:15

Exciting!

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2011, 02:43
Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.

Mrmcjoey15
08-17-2011, 04:29
I dont claim to know whats going on in this situation however, my personal opinion is Mr. President, if your grab was in retaliation to you losing your inf was it really that legal? and if it was legal then was it in retaliation?

Haze is a new nation and deserves nothing more than warnings imho. Sounds like a lot of talk here should be interesting to see how it plays out. But i would warn USA to not mimic what it named after and assume that if one state is a terrorist that its entire nation is in fact terrorists.

Max Logan
08-17-2011, 11:36
I dont claim to know whats going on in this situation however, my personal opinion is Mr. President, if your grab was in retaliation to you losing your inf was it really that legal? and if it was legal then was it in retaliation?

Haze is a new nation and deserves nothing more than warnings imho. Sounds like a lot of talk here should be interesting to see how it plays out. But i would warn USA to not mimic what it named after and assume that if one state is a terrorist that its entire nation is in fact terrorists.

new nation, old people...my one man tag is new, but does that mean I can sabotage whomever I want and then go - sorry, my tag is new, slip me a warning and be done with this...

Max Logan
08-17-2011, 11:42
Pres i have no problem with you holding me personally accountable for this, however, if you hold my entire nation accountable for this, have no doubt that I will do everything in my power to make your future sets as miserable as possible as revenge for taking what is a conflict between 2 men and making it into an uneven conflict between nations (17 on 6?).

Actually quite amused that anyone here would consider this exciting... Don't mind my ploy to highlight how much of a power vacuum has become in the game.

You sabotage his barracks because you`re mad at being grabbed and now you go claiming you`ll suicide on him if he kills your nation for it? Dude, you fluffing killed your nation with your ignorance. Being a nation leader you should be more responsible about your actions and anything else is just plain stupidity!

If you even try to harm Mr P over this in any following set, I`ll hunt down you and anyone you have played with these 2 last sets and make sure non of you will ever get any playing joy! I`ll kill you, suicide you, fluff you, flame you till you give up and cry like a baby for the rest of your game experience. Don`t worry, I`ll get people who share my opinion of you, lousy suiciders, and you`ll never get to play this game at any kind of level. If you ever resort to suicide again, you`ll be branded a lowlife scum and garbage of NW and any further life for you here will be done. Rotten scum called suiciders have hurt this game enough, so if you even try...i`ll make you fluffing pay, every one you played with until they too will join us hunting your sorry *** down.

Peace, have fun!

Devil
08-17-2011, 12:36
pres ill donate a state to hit blaa if needed.... i don't like the fact that after nhn got suicided that he jumped and grabbed him....

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2011, 13:06
You sabotage his barracks because you`re mad at being grabbed and now you go claiming you`ll suicide on him if he kills your nation for it? Dude, you fluffing killed your nation with your ignorance. Being a nation leader you should be more responsible about your actions and anything else is just plain stupidity!

If you even try to harm Mr P over this in any following set, I`ll hunt down you and anyone you have played with these 2 last sets and make sure non of you will ever get any playing joy! I`ll kill you, suicide you, fluff you, flame you till you give up and cry like a baby for the rest of your game experience. Don`t worry, I`ll get people who share my opinion of you, lousy suiciders, and you`ll never get to play this game at any kind of level. If you ever resort to suicide again, you`ll be branded a lowlife scum and garbage of NW and any further life for you here will be done. Rotten scum called suiciders have hurt this game enough, so if you even try...i`ll make you fluffing pay, every one you played with until they too will join us hunting your sorry *** down.

Peace, have fun!

Thanks max, and I appreciate your comments on the matter. As I admitted to my nation I didn't know that there was an intelligence operation that showed EVERY spy op for the entire set and that I messed up. That is why I offered up my head to save my nation. I don't mind him killing me and I messed up, I didn't know i could be traced and i'll pay the consequences.

I could go ahead and lambaste you with personal insults, but, I am above it. I know you are looking for anyone to fill in your shoes as the villain of the forums and the game. Do NOT try to twist what I said into something its not, it is very childish, but then again what else would I expect from you. Simple as this: My nation is my family, if you kill my family, I will NOT forget it. Ever. Good day to you sir.

Max Logan
08-17-2011, 14:21
Thanks max, and I appreciate your comments on the matter. As I admitted to my nation I didn't know that there was an intelligence operation that showed EVERY spy op for the entire set and that I messed up. That is why I offered up my head to save my nation. I don't mind him killing me and I messed up, I didn't know i could be traced and i'll pay the consequences.

I could go ahead and lambaste you with personal insults, but, I am above it. I know you are looking for anyone to fill in your shoes as the villain of the forums and the game. Do NOT try to twist what I said into something its not, it is very childish, but then again what else would I expect from you. Simple as this: My nation is my family, if you kill my family, I will NOT forget it. Ever. Good day to you sir.

Villain? My shoes? Get over it, I`ll always be the nr 1 villain and there`s no taking it over, amateur!

As I said - suicide Mr P - your family dying for a long time

Mr President
08-17-2011, 14:36

One would be wise to view the change log to see the new things added to the game.. Threatening me does not help the matter at all. You are the Nation leader, and the fate of your members is in your hands. You should remember these things when your sending your spies to do illegal work. You are the creator, the face and the decision maker of your nation. Your members look to you for guidance and you put them in harms way over a legal grab?

Your nation is not new.. Also, your version is not at all how it played out. I did a legal SA against him and won, he didn't like it so he sent his spies on a mission to kill my infantry, which is illegal by every nations standards in the game. I did not start this conflict, speak with your nation leader on why he did.

Peace, have fun!

I love you Max.. lol As much grief as you give and get in this game, you def make things interesting around here :)

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2011, 14:53
Hey, I have not played every reset over the past few years, last set was my first reset in a long time. I look at the change log, but not extensively, as in the past it hasn't been the most credible source of information. In fact, the last time that I played prior to last set was when i lead the nation TTG, we built up bombers to attack LoR only to find out that it was never mentioned in the change log that bombers could not do Air Raids. Sort of like the "if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". I just lost faith in the change log because that completely ruined that reset.

If you want to kill my state, let me know and I'll drop the tag, I've made my case clear that I did not know about the new spy op and am ready to face the consequences. If you want something else, please get in contact with me on msn at redacted

Nat22
08-17-2011, 15:45
pres ill donate a state to hit blaa if needed.... i don't like the fact that after nhn got suicided that he jumped and grabbed him....

More than happy to be that state.

Villain? My shoes? Get over it, I`ll always be the nr 1 villain and there`s no taking it over, amateur!

As I said - suicide Mr P - your family dying for a long time

Have to agree with you on both accounts. Nobody comes close to your villainous traits haha and I'd certainly join a nation led by you in hitting, for many sets, suiciders on Mr P!

BeeNo
08-17-2011, 17:38
pffft, you guys all need a talking to-

@comcap- no need to promise suicides. should he take this retaliation out on your entire nation, gather support and give him a war with everything you got, but the suicides are really frowned upon by the game. you may feel very alone right now, but i had a big incident with USA not so long ago that resulted in a three set battle. there are always those who love to war, and gathering support is often easier than you imagine. you got a little upset about being grabbed and did some spy ops, certainly not the first player to do this and definitely won't be the last.

@mr. president- tough break (and i don't mean this sarcastically, really not cool), but i think you guys are over there itching for action. your definitely justified in going after comcap, and we could all even see you going after all of haze. but with the nation sizes it really wouldn't be a battle, it'd be a slaughter. do you want that on your hands?

@max logan- lighten up buddy, your blowing this out of proportion, i don't think comcap really intends to "suicide" USA forever and ever.

@devil- can understand this viewpoint.

@joey- just to clear up what happened, MR. P grabbed ComCap. ComCap used spy ops to kill his infantry in retaliation, and apparently targeted a few other USA states as well with the same type of attacks.

biggest question? how many attacks were done? because 1 attack vs 100 attacks is a big difference. and the last question, were the destruction of mr. p's infantry what allowed blaa to finally grab him? if so then this is a much bigger issue.

jeff_capes
08-17-2011, 17:40
As a member of H I feel its my right to have my say so......

**** America

Signed

Jeff Capes

Dance::

BeeNo
08-17-2011, 17:43
lol, cape, if you only knew how hard i laughed when i read that.

and btw i found the smiley's!!!

:popcorns:

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2011, 19:04
Just so the story doesn't get further distorted.
I did one spy op on Pres, not on any other members of USA.

BeeNo
08-17-2011, 19:09
i see, i did that once to kris when he out jumped me, only i did 1 turn blow up buildings :P

Xavior
08-17-2011, 19:13
As the leader of XF, our position is that Pres should be entitled to 5 AAs on Beeno as retaliation for ComCap's spy op.

BeeNo
08-17-2011, 19:21
i will accept those retaliations wholeheartedly, my state number is #3.

i would also ask that 5 AA's be carried out on xaviors state #4.

Xavior
08-17-2011, 19:22
I accept the 5 AA's to be carried out on my state #4. This issue is resolved. Thread closed.

Bright
08-17-2011, 20:17
if anyone here destroys my state in H, I will subject you to an endless flood of "you have sold 1 ___ on the public market" for the next 3 sets. :sneaky:

kitoy
08-17-2011, 20:22
As the leader of XF

no, you're not..

Mrmcjoey15
08-17-2011, 20:30
no, you're not..
lolololol and BTW pres im not in H. and like i said i didnt know the whole story. but any who yes 5 AAs on beeno seems to be required here

Xavior
08-17-2011, 21:18
no, you're not..

It clearly says its my farm!! :o

Mr President
08-17-2011, 21:27
Hey, I have not played every reset over the past few years, last set was my first reset in a long time. I look at the change log, but not extensively, as in the past it hasn't been the most credible source of information. In fact, the last time that I played prior to last set was when i lead the nation TTG, we built up bombers to attack LoR only to find out that it was never mentioned in the change log that bombers could not do Air Raids. Sort of like the "if you fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me". I just lost faith in the change log because that completely ruined that reset.

If you want to kill my state, let me know and I'll drop the tag, I've made my case clear that I did not know about the new spy op and am ready to face the consequences. If you want something else, please get in contact with me on msn at suorange2009@hotmail.com.

I'm confused, until 2 sets ago when we made the change bombers always worked with jets in an Air Raid.. And after the change the change log was pretty clear about what each attack was. But anyway, rather there was a new spy op or not, doing those kinds of spy missions has always been illegal. If this was you or some other people I'm sure there would be messages about roll backs ect ect. You knew doing it was illegal and you had no respect for someone who beat you fair and square.. Let me tell you why this pisses me off as much as it does, NEVER would I do such a thing to someone who beat me fair and square. I don't hang around the top very often mainly cause I enjoy watching others get the high scores. I don't harm anyone's chances at taking higher positions and the fact that one time in over a year I decide to play a little harder and hold a top spot for longer than normal I get this in return.. I expect these kinds of actions from some, but I'm rather disappointed that it came from you.

pffft, you guys all need a talking to-

@mr. president- tough break (and i don't mean this sarcastically, really not cool), but i think you guys are over there itching for action. your definitely justified in going after comcap, and we could all even see you going after all of haze. but with the nation sizes it really wouldn't be a battle, it'd be a slaughter. do you want that on your hands?

Shut up or I'll have you fired! lol

Nobody said we were going to kill all of H... Let's not jump to conclusions. Although, you can't just look at member base and say it's unfair. They are right behind us in scores.. We may have more members but they have more members with higher networth.. But again, let's not get all excited over us killing all of H.

As a member of H I feel its my right to have my say so......

**** America

Signed

Jeff Capes

Dance::

Nice to have you back.. USA has missed you.

Just so the story doesn't get further distorted.
I did one spy op on Pres, not on any other members of USA.

One to many...

Mr President
08-17-2011, 21:53

You threaten me that if we hit all of your nation then you will suicide me for sets to come.. But yet you go around the community trying to drum up support for a war against us.. My issue is with you not your whole nation, but when I hear of you seeking support how am I suppose to react to that?

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 22:00
I think Mr P is drawing a line in the sand here and attempting to create a new unwritten rule. I haven't seen anyone killed over 1 spy op in the last 7 years. This is where nation diplomacy needs to be worked out between comcap and mr p. They both need to understand that their decisions have far reaching effects. I have personally let USA slide on triple and quad taps because I realized the damage done was not worth an entire country. If Mr P is going to take the position that 1 spy op = death of the offending country he has to know that this will come back and USA may end up on the wrong side of it.

ComCap has to know that he screwed up in anger but also to not be to nice and roll over. Yes he did 1 spy op but in all honesty he killed 603k troops. That is 100k nw. My crappy mostly explorer indy makes more than that in 1 turn. Should there be some deal worked out between them ... perhaps but at the same time the punishment should fit the crime. Have a little back bone comcap. Don't give up a number 2 state over 1 spy op. If you show appeasement to anything USA asks that also has far reaching effects where people will not respect Haze in the future and you will become a doormat tag.

Mr President
08-17-2011, 22:10
USA has let triples, quads, illegal hits and other things go time and time again. We don't just go out and punish everyone who messes up. This is a different story. This wasn't a mess up. This was a deliberate attack against me out of anger and revenge for making a legal attack. It's not so much the amount of infantry I lost as the amount of disrespect that was shown by doing the attack to begin with.

Don't play Mr Noble with me buddy.. You would be the first person screaming bloody murder if this was you that was hit instead of me.. You have no problem starving millions of people so you can gain a higher rank..

Had we messed up and did something illegal and he did that as a show of discontent, I would not have an issue with it. But to do it for no reason other than being beat fair and square, well that I have an issue with.

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 22:28
USA has let triples, quads, illegal hits and other things go time and time again. We don't just go out and punish everyone who messes up. This is a different story. This wasn't a mess up. This was a deliberate attack against me out of anger and revenge for making a legal attack. It's not so much the amount of infantry I lost as the amount of disrespect that was shown by doing the attack to begin with.

Don't play Mr Noble with me buddy.. You would be the first person screaming bloody murder if this was you that was hit instead of me.. You have no problem starving millions of people so you can gain a higher rank..

Had we messed up and did something illegal and he did that as a show of discontent, I would not have an issue with it. But to do it for no reason other than being beat fair and square, well that I have an issue with.

Disrespect? Have you talked to him on msn or did you just come on here and rant and rave threatening him? You have every right to be mad and to work with him on retals so he understands his mistake but remember it is a double edge sword....

In the past I have screamed bloody murder but not over 1 op. In the past year several people have done harmful ops on CR for our food stocking. We have always found out who it was and just assumed the person was stupid. Who destroys food from the only farmers out there. It just isn't common sense. After the ops though we judged it wasn't worth the kill run over 1 op. The ops on us did FAR more damage than 603k troops.

As for us starving people I am reminded of the days when it was Obs and DDLM in the top spots and we enacted the rules of no doubles in the top ten and no triples anywhere. Euro (mainly scavenger) said we were farming everyone and that we were ruining the game. He vowed to bring us down. The next 1.5 sets they used a bug and became the dominate nation. They sat on top and realized that once they were up there our rules were actually quite fair to the game and the farming they did at the top was even more hamful. Granted it became a moot point since they all got deleted however don't you dare lecture me on my playing tactics till you have been down that road. The players in XF complained about what we were doing it but now that they control the food market they are doing the exact same thing with at least half their countries. Its easy to say what you would do till you are actually in that situation.

Weren't you were one of the people back in the day that said warring for a rank position is a justified war? He did little more than that and obviously wasn't even effective at that so how can you say that is legal when you have advocated it in the past?

Mr President
08-17-2011, 22:34
Disrespect? Have you talked to him on msn or did you just come on here and rant and rave threatening him? You have every right to be mad and to work with him on retals so he understands his mistake but remember it is a double edge sword....

In the past I have screamed bloody murder but not over 1 op. In the past year several people have done harmful ops on CR for our food stocking. We have always found out who it was and just assumed the person was stupid. Who destroys food from the only farmers out there. It just isn't common sense. After the ops though we judged it wasn't worth the kill run over 1 op. The ops on us did FAR more damage than 603k troops.

As for us starving people I am reminded of the days when it was Obs and DDLM in the top spots and we enacted the rules of no doubles in the top ten and no triples anywhere. Euro (mainly scavenger) said we were farming everyone and that we were ruining the game. He vowed to bring us down. The next 1.5 sets they used a bug and became the dominate nation. They sat on top and realized that once they were up there our rules were actually quite fair to the game and the farming they did at the top was even more hamful. Granted it became a moot point since they all got deleted however don't you dare lecture me on my playing tactics till you have been down that road. The players in XF complained about what we were doing it but now that they control the food market they are doing the exact same thing with at least half their countries. Its easy to say what you would do till you are actually in that situation.

Weren't you were one of the people back in the day that said warring for a rank position is a justified war? He did little more than that and obviously wasn't even effective at that so how can you say that is legal when you have advocated it in the past?

First I didn't come on here and rant and rave.. I made a post that showed he did the attack and that I wasn't happy. Second, double edged sword my ***.. USA has always worked with people in the past and always will. But he knew what he was doing. Third, you know you have taken far less and made it out to be far more and you know it. Your simply trying to jump in on someone elses band wagon here. I advocated for people using rank as a reason to war.. let me say that last word again WAR.. Do you see a war declaration? Didn't think so.. Go back to your sheep and let the tough stuff be handled by those capable..

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 22:38
First I didn't come on here and rant and rave.. I made a post that showed he did the attack and that I wasn't happy. Second, double edged sword my ***.. USA has always worked with people in the past and always will. But he knew what he was doing. Third, you know you have taken far less and made it out to be far more and you know it. Your simply trying to jump in on someone elses band wagon here. I advocated for people using rank as a reason to war.. let me say that last word again WAR.. Do you see a war declaration? Didn't think so.. Go back to your sheep and let the tough stuff be handled by those capable..

Who says there has to be a war declaration? Maybe like the mighty USA you are named after he is simply using his executive powers as a policing action. I also haven't seen a USA retal policy posted if you want to get technical so how was he to know that USA doesn't accept spy ops for retals on langrabs when he can't break with a SA in return?

I still advocate that I have never killed over 1 spy op. Chris probably has killed for far less. I am pretty sure he would kill for someone looking his state up on the EV if I let him. As far as trying to put me in a corner as weak let me remind you that CR is the only nation to actually start a war in the last 6 months or so. It also took 2 nations that outnumbered us 3 to 1 in members and more than that in NW to kill us. We are made up of veterans that can more than handle our own. Do not talk down to me and my sheep. Especially the sheep. That is more disrespectful than any 1 spy op!

Mr President
08-17-2011, 22:43
Who says there has to be a war declaration? Maybe like the mighty USA you are named after he is simply using his executive powers as a policing action. I also haven't seen a USA retal policy posted if you want to get technical so how was he to know that USA doesn't accept spy ops for retals on langrabs when he can't break with a SA in return?

I still advocate that I have never killed over 1 spy op. Chris probably has killed for far less. I am pretty sure he would kill for someone looking his state up on the EV if I let him. As far as trying to put me in a corner as weak let me remind you that CR is the only nation to actually start a war in the last 6 months or so. It also took 2 nations that outnumbered us 3 to 1 in members and more than that in NW to kill us. We are made up of veterans that can more than handle our own. Do not talk down to me and my sheep. Especially the sheep. That is more disrespectful than any 1 spy op!

Get past the 1 spy op.. A suicide is a suicide and you know it. So just cause USA hasn't started a war that means we are weak? We are not an aggressive nation. We strive to help those who need it. So to have someone extract that type of revenge for a legal attack bothers me a little. And a retal policy? Really? You speak of common sense in your earlier post so I'll leave that alone for now..

I did not disrespect the sheep.. I simply told you to go back and tend to them and get out of this affair as you are only trying to make things worse than it needs to be.

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 22:49
Get past the 1 spy op.. A suicide is a suicide and you know it. So just cause USA hasn't started a war that means we are weak? We are not an aggressive nation. We strive to help those who need it. So to have someone extract that type of revenge for a legal attack bothers me a little. And a retal policy? Really? You speak of common sense in your earlier post so I'll leave that alone for now..

I did not disrespect the sheep.. I simply told you to go back and tend to them and get out of this affair as you are only trying to make things worse than it needs to be.

How can 1 spy op be classified as a suicide when infact it is much less harmful than a landgrab? Now had he done in the double digits you might have a point or if he had done enough to be able to farm you that would change things.
ComCap is wrong for threatening to suicide but at the same time you are threatening his members over such a small issue. He is doing what a leader should and protecting his people. You are trying to use your superior size and nw in this game to bully him into submission. That is exactly what an aggressive nation would do!

This may not be my affair but when 1 nation tries to bully another nation shouldn't it be up to the game to decide if that is allowable? Isn't that what you wanted when creating the UN? Also whose to say this isn't my affair? If a war breaks out if could bring other nations into it and could have a very real impact on me and mine!

Mr President
08-17-2011, 22:58
How can 1 spy op be classified as a suicide when infact it is much less harmful than a landgrab? Now had he done in the double digits you might have a point or if he had done enough to be able to farm you that would change things.
ComCap is wrong for threatening to suicide but at the same time you are threatening his members over such a small issue. He is doing what a leader should and protecting his people. You are trying to use your superior size and nw in this game to bully him into submission. That is exactly what an aggressive nation would do!

This may not be my affair but when 1 nation tries to bully another nation shouldn't it be up to the game to decide if that is allowable? Isn't that what you wanted when creating the UN? Also whose to say this isn't my affair? If a war breaks out if could bring other nations into it and could have a very real impact on me and mine!

So each set instead of doing standard attacks against you I can do spy ops that destroy things? cool.. And where did I threaten his nation? In fact about 30 min ago I sent a message to each of his members clearly stating that the USA has no intention of invading their nation or putting any of them into harms way.. Our beef is with their leader and not them. So here I am the victim in this issue but yet I'm sending messages to his members trying to ease their minds about war, but yet their leader didn't seem to care about things when he did an illegal attack against me.

Also, have I stated war? Have I stated death to him? Have I stated anything other than my discontent about his attack against me? Again, your simply trying to make more of this then there is. As for the UN comment, well it's not at the UN is it? If it was then I guess we would be discussing it there and not on here. But again, nothing has been said on USA's part about war..

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 23:04
So each set instead of doing standard attacks against you I can do spy ops that destroy things? cool.. And where did I threaten his nation? In fact about 30 min ago I sent a message to each of his members clearly stating that the USA has no intention of invading their nation or putting any of them into harms way.. Our beef is with their leader and not them. So here I am the victim in this issue but yet I'm sending messages to his members trying to ease their minds about war, but yet their leader didn't seem to care about things when he did an illegal attack against me.

Also, have I stated war? Have I stated death to him? Have I stated anything other than my discontent about his attack against me? Again, your simply trying to make more of this then there is. As for the UN comment, well it's not at the UN is it? If it was then I guess we would be discussing it there and not on here. But again, nothing has been said on USA's part about war..

That you would go behind the leader and FAs back straight to their members only further undermines his standing in this community and forces action from himm. You say you aren't talking war yet you are the one pushing it farther than it needs to go! You can't say he doesn't care about his members when he has already offered up his country (which had a chance at finishing 2nd and easily was top 3) over 1 little spy op so that you wouldn't harm the rest of his guys. That is dedication (or foolhardiness). As for what attacks you are allowed to do that is clearly up to your nation in how strong of a stand you wish to take. Nowhere in the game manual or terms of service does it dictate what these so called "illegal" attacks are.

You have implied not death to ALL of H that leaves it open that you might be content with death to a single H country. If that isn't what you meant maybe you should learn to phrase things better and not leave it open to interpretation.

CommunistCapitalism
08-17-2011, 23:06
Mr. President, I have been seeking a diplomatic solution since the inception of this thread. Despite my wishes to attain a peaceful solution, it is my view that you have consistently "talked over" my posts and attempted to create a large issue out of ONE illegal spy op. Since you are yet to make a proposal, I will make mine: I made 1 illegal spy op on you that did very little damage. In return, I propose to let you, or any one of your members in your nation make a COMBINED 5 illegal spy operations on my state. Unless you truly are just trying to pick a fight with a much smaller nation, bully, push your weight around, and forcibly expand your influence, then you should find this to be a very good offer.

I agree that I was brash and upset when i made the spy op but I lashed out in the only way I could in-game. I also agree that I was wrong to threaten suicides on you, but, mark my words, mess with my nation, there will be a stern price to pay, I will not be a push over. The line in the sand has been drawn.

Mr President
08-17-2011, 23:11
That you would go behind the leader and FAs back straight to their members only further undermines his standing in this community and forces action from himm. You say you aren't talking war yet you are the one pushing it farther than it needs to go! You can't say he doesn't care about his members when he has already offered up his country (which had a chance at finishing 2nd and easily was top 3) over 1 little spy op so that you wouldn't harm the rest of his guys. That is dedication (or foolhardiness). As for what attacks you are allowed to do that is clearly up to your nation in how strong of a stand you wish to take. Nowhere in the game manual or terms of service does it dictate what these so called "illegal" attacks are.

You have implied not death to ALL of H that leaves it open that you might be content with death to a single H country. If that isn't what you meant maybe you should learn to phrase things better and not leave it open to interpretation.

In that quote did I say he didn't care about his members? I said he didn't seem to care about "things". And now your saying that I "implied not death to ALL of H" but in your past messages you said that I was going to kill them all.. Which is it? Did I imply or did I say it? You can interpret things anyway you want, but don't go putting words in my mouth and trying to spin things to your own liking.

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 23:15
In that quote did I say he didn't care about his members? I said he didn't seem to care about "things". And now your saying that I "implied not death to ALL of H" but in your past messages you said that I was going to kill them all.. Which is it? Did I imply or did I say it? You can interpret things anyway you want, but don't go putting words in my mouth and trying to spin things to your own liking.

I am only using your tone. If you aren't ready to go to war over this then why are you causing such a fuss? Put up or shut up is the term we like to use in the south. You seem to be constantly back tracking over words and not taking a firm stand. That is very un Mr. P!

Again with the "doesn't care about things" what else could those things be other than his member given that you went behind his back to message them and tell him that he doesn't care. Again that is just politician speak so that you aren't actually taking a stand!

Mr President
08-17-2011, 23:22
Mr. President, I have been seeking a diplomatic solution since the inception of this thread. Despite my wishes to attain a peaceful solution, it is my view that you have consistently "talked over" my posts and attempted to create a large issue out of ONE illegal spy op. Since you are yet to make a proposal, I will make mine: I made 1 illegal spy op on you that did very little damage. In return, I propose to let you, or any one of your members in your nation make a COMBINED 5 illegal spy operations on my state. Unless you truly are just trying to pick a fight with a much smaller nation, bully, push your weight around, and forcibly expand your influence, then you should find this to be a very good offer.

I agree that I was brash and upset when i made the spy op but I lashed out in the only way I could in-game. I also agree that I was wrong to threaten suicides on you, but, mark my words, mess with my nation, there will be a stern price to pay, I will not be a push over. The line in the sand has been drawn.

CommunistCapitalism,

Your first diplomatic solution to me was an offering of your state followed with a threat. I simply stated threatening me was not acceptable. That was the only peaceful solution you offered so please don't make it sound like you have spent hours and days working your tail off to make things right. I have not made a proposal yet as I was trying to open up communication and see what kind of diplomacy was going to fall out from this. Taking Military action should not be immediately decided on as it's not always the smartest route to travel. Your proposal to me is declined. I do not feel that 5 spy ops is enough for a retal. Furthermore, I will not speak in public about what actions should and will be taken against your state. I will be more than happy to speak with you via ingame messages to work out this conflict.

USA is not looking to "bully, push your weight around, and forcibly expand your influence" against anyone. Have we caused you any issues this set? You and another member of H along with myself have been competing for the top spots this set but have you seen any bad actions on our part to deprive you of a fair chance at the top spots? In fact earlier in the set when members of H were double tapping me in the top 10 did I resort to any kind of military action against them? You do the attack against me out of anger and revenge and you have the nerve to call us the bully?

Now go back to MSN and ask Calvin what to say next..

Mr President
08-17-2011, 23:25
I am only using your tone. If you aren't ready to go to war over this then why are you causing such a fuss? Put up or shut up is the term we like to use in the south. You seem to be constantly back tracking over words and not taking a firm stand. That is very un Mr. P!

Again with the "doesn't care about things" what else could those things be other than his member given that you went behind his back to message them and tell him that he doesn't care. Again that is just politician speak so that you aren't actually taking a stand!

Put up or shut up? Back tracking over my words? The only reason I have to keep saying things twice is your clearly not able to keep up and understand it the first time I say it.. I thought I was being nice slowing down so you could keep up.. And because I haven't stated exactly what we were going to do about it is saying we are not actually taking a stand is pretty funny.. Yea let me post what we are going to do so everyone knows.. What if we planned to war them should we give them 5 days notice?

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 23:28
CommunistCapitalism,

Your first diplomatic solution to me was an offering of your state followed with a threat. I simply stated threatening me was not acceptable. That was the only peaceful solution you offered so please don't make it sound like you have spent hours and days working your tail off to make things right. I have not made a proposal yet as I was trying to open up communication and see what kind of diplomacy was going to fall out from this. Taking Military action should not be immediately decided on as it's not always the smartest route to travel. Your proposal to me is declined. I do not feel that 5 spy ops is enough for a retal. Furthermore, I will not speak in public about what actions should and will be taken against your state. I will be more than happy to speak with you via ingame messages to work out this conflict.

USA is not looking to "bully, push your weight around, and forcibly expand your influence" against anyone. Have we caused you any issues this set? You and another member of H along with myself have been competing for the top spots this set but have you seen any bad actions on our part to deprive you of a fair chance at the top spots? In fact earlier in the set when members of H were double tapping me in the top 10 did I resort to any kind of military action against them? You do the attack against me out of anger and revenge and you have the nerve to call us the bully?

Now go back to MSN and ask Calvin what to say next..

1st let me categorically deny talking to ComCap on MSN.

While his wording may have been a bit off you have to admit he is finally on the right step in proposing a solution after all the dancing around. I don't see why you are trying to take the upper hand and not discuss it in public since you are the one that brought this whole issue public and you have been keeping it there....

Mr President
08-17-2011, 23:36

While his wording may have been a bit off you have to admit he is finally on the right step in proposing a solution after all the dancing around. I don't see why you are trying to take the upper hand and not discuss it in public since you are the one that brought this whole issue public and you have been keeping it there....

I posted the crime in public.. I won't post the punishment.. The main reason I posted the crime in public was due to the fact that my state was not the only state he did this too.. There were others..

I applaud him on his well spoken message. However his terms were not acceptable. Sadly I must retire to bed now as 4 am comes early. I will however send a message to you comcap on what I feel will be fair tomorrow.

ooga booga
08-17-2011, 23:42

Yeah what a great solution he proposed. One of us would have to get 20M spies to break his 10.5M just to be successful a couple of times. Sorry but I doubt any of us want to ruin our states by subjecting ourselves with 20M spies. Yeah a good proposal indeed.... for himself.

I find it more amusing that someone such as yourself Calvin, gets more aggravated on here and has more to say than the people actually involved in this. Gosh I knew you and Chris were bored and after last set's display against me and I know you'll do anything to get some action but jeez you sound desperate. Your members were threatening me last set after I did 2 SA's on them in a 36 hour period, threatening to ruin my state. But it's ok, we're the bully. :)

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 23:48
Yeah what a great solution he proposed. One of us would have to get 20M spies to break his 10.5M just to be successful a couple of times. Sorry but I doubt any of us want to ruin our states by subjecting ourselves with 20M spies. Yeah a good proposal indeed.... for himself.

I find it more amusing that someone such as yourself Calvin, gets more aggravated on here and has more to say than the people actually involved in this. Gosh I knew you and Chris were bored and after last set's display against me and I know you'll do anything to get some action but jeez you sound desperate. Your members were threatening me last set after I did 2 SA's on them in a 36 hour period, threatening to ruin my state. But it's ok, we're the bully. :)

part of the proposal could be a sell off of spies? anything is up for negotiation...

you don't think chris had a little bit of a reason to be mad when he lost lots of land while we were fighting a losing war? we never did anything he just needed to blow off some steam due to the circumstances:P

CommunistCapitalism
08-18-2011, 00:34
Really Mr. President? I am offended that you think I cannot formulate a forums post on my own accord. I may be new to leadership and rather inexperienced but that does not mean I am unintelligent. Besides, why would calvin need to talk through me if he is already is talking himself in the thread...

You have my msn, if you want to talk on that, please, feel free. If you no longer have it, suorange2009@hotmail.com.

BeeNo
08-18-2011, 01:06

war plz, i want to get 1st.

DBozMen
08-18-2011, 02:05
.... I haven't seen anyone killed over 1 spy op in the last 7 years....

I have killed for less then that ;-)

Calvin74
08-18-2011, 06:59

war plz, i want to get 1st.

hey now lets not take this too far....

Nat22
08-18-2011, 07:15
hey now lets not take this too far....

No... lets. I could do with a laugh!

CommunistCapitalism
08-18-2011, 22:51
Solution reached, I leave for college tomorrow and this is the last thing I want to be worrying about.
The deal is 3 AAs and 2 SAs, (so 3 AAs and 1 SA remaining I guess).

kitoy
08-19-2011, 00:19
usually, you SA after the AAs.. and the lastest SA made is legit, so still 2 more i guess.. :P

Devil
08-19-2011, 00:21
I have killed for less then that ;-)

ive been killed solely for being me :P

CommunistCapitalism
08-19-2011, 00:28
usually, you SA after the AAs.. and the lastest SA made is legit, so still 2 more i guess.. :P

thats fine too I guess, i'm not going to be upset about that at this point... more land that goes to blaa in trickle down :D

DBozMen
08-19-2011, 02:10

That were the good days :-)

Ragnar
08-19-2011, 03:57

I have been killed for less then that, *way* less. I've been killed simply because of my state name...a few times in da same round!!! :D:D:D

svend forkbeard
08-20-2011, 12:20
The USA is always so annoyed every time a spy op happens. Simpel solution get more spies :-P

totte
08-20-2011, 13:20
ive been killed solely for being me :P well that is not very supriseing is it ? ;)

Devil
08-20-2011, 14:51
i guess not :(

atleast i've killed you once. And calvin... im slowly getting revenge from the TSO set 6+ years ago LoL