PDA

View Full Version : Where is the outrage???

Calvin74
08-16-2011, 23:21
I am calling BS on this entire game.
For the last few months I hear nothing about how CR is killing the game through our selfish tactics. How we are so bad for the game and we are just ruining sets for regular netters. I hear over and over about farmer is made to net and play up top and that we are doing it wrong.

Where are the people saying this to XF? They have 4 farmers and of the 3 I just got ops on 2 are sitting on large stockpiles of food. There is 0 food on the market for large portions of the day and yet I don't hear a single peep out of anyone here. :vangry:

kitoy
08-16-2011, 23:27
Where are the people saying this to XF?

in XF..

Calvin74
08-16-2011, 23:29
in XF..

those cheeky bastards!!

Xavior
08-17-2011, 01:09
Maybe you should op our market sales instead of making uninformed thread? Drama queen ;)

Calvin74
08-17-2011, 18:44
Maybe you should op our market sales instead of making uninformed thread? Drama queen ;)

i only get ops that allow me to spew my hate mongering on the forums so i can raise hell!
i think max has been wearing off on me in CR:P

ETA
I can also look at your EV and see exactly how much food you guys have on hand so don't act like you don't have a few guys in there with 400m+ food on hand....

totte
08-19-2011, 13:56
rages :P

DBozMen
08-19-2011, 17:42
We should kill them! i have been bm-ing food for like a week now !

Nat22
08-19-2011, 18:09
Where are the people saying this to XF?

We like XF.... :o

kitoy
08-19-2011, 19:43
We should kill them! i have been bm-ing food for like a week now !

just let me know when.. coz i will be AAing xaviour first..

Dogma
08-19-2011, 20:01
just let me know when.. coz i will be AAing xaviour first..

Dogma approves of this post... and the actions to follow...

ooga booga
08-19-2011, 22:07
I am calling BS on this entire game.
For the last few months I hear nothing about how CR is killing the game through our selfish tactics. How we are so bad for the game and we are just ruining sets for regular netters. I hear over and over about farmer is made to net and play up top and that we are doing it wrong.

Where are the people saying this to XF? They have 4 farmers and of the 3 I just got ops on 2 are sitting on large stockpiles of food. There is 0 food on the market for large portions of the day and yet I don't hear a single peep out of anyone here. :vangry:

To be fair I just returned last set and never made any posts complaining about the food situation so I'm completely innocent :thumbup:.

What's the deal anyway? People have been stock farmers for years. Usually they don't sit on the food at the end like that, they are going to lose a lot of food/ money every time they get attacked so their loss. But we could use some more farmers. ;)

Calvin74
08-19-2011, 23:05
To be fair I just returned last set and never made any posts complaining about the food situation so I'm completely innocent :thumbup:.

What's the deal anyway? People have been stock farmers for years. Usually they don't sit on the food at the end like that, they are going to lose a lot of food/ money every time they get attacked so their loss. But we could use some more farmers. ;)

well some farmers finally figured out that it is better to sit on food than money:P also the expenses don't work out for playing up top:P

MAGGIO
08-20-2011, 16:56
if its not eaten wont it rot?

Mr President
08-24-2011, 12:42
if its not eaten wont it rot?

It should rot! Sitting on food is really pissing me off.. This is why there needs to be more things in game that allows nations to do things other than war. The main complaint was the bank limit and seeing that is going to change next set I hope people don't continue to sit on their food. :sneaky:

MAGGIO
08-24-2011, 14:00
the bank should be reduced, and the ability to be a casher and net gain constantly should be present.

techer should be eliminated as it is not a full set strat and tech should be given to a nation based on what kind of nation they chose to be, indi, cash farm etc...

food should rot as in incenditive not to horde or drive market prices

the global enocomy is always screwed and out of whack especially with this many players. every set is an over reaction to the set previously

anything that encourages not spending, buying and selling on the market should be looked at closely and adjusted.

increasing the bank size is not a good idea vs. increasing the amount of money produced per land unit on hand for a casher.

Calvin74
08-24-2011, 17:55
It should rot! Sitting on food is really pissing me off.. This is why there needs to be more things in game that allows nations to do things other than war. The main complaint was the bank limit and seeing that is going to change next set I hope people don't continue to sit on their food. :sneaky:

i am glad people see it is not CR that does this but it is the farmer strat in general....
maybe other nations should make it worth it to the farmers since they are compromising their best finishes by selling food...