PDA

View Full Version : homosexuality

BeeNo
08-22-2011, 06:33
ok fellas, this is pretty ridiculous. i just made stand for homosexuals to be in the bar i went to and experienced falsified charges, excuses and lies from people who there who made every attempt to incriminate me for standing up to for these people.

what has the world come to? i'm telling you these people have the same rights as we do, and i was arrested standing for those for those rights based on charges that are nothing more than lies. i really don't believe it, and can't understand what would drive someone to make up these lies that these people told about me. welcome to the 21st century, life and all lives shall be treated equally and we all have the same rights to love, life and the pursuit of happiness.

holy god, what is the world coming to?

5:30 AM and i have finally be released from the handcuffs of the back of police car.

Bright
08-22-2011, 11:33
The double standard is quite disgusting when you think about it- people preach tolerance, and political correctness has come to the point where you can't even say a lot of things without having to either redact it before it comes out of your mouth or follow it up with an apologetic remark explaining your thoughts. We walk on eggshells with so many things, yet its just as easy to see things like this and realize that its a facade.

Or perhaps we simply pick and choose what things to enforce when it comes to being PC?

Good on you for what you did, most people would lose their spine and slither off into a corner and let someone else do what you did instead.

Devil
08-22-2011, 11:57
i don't get it either... im all for gay rights they are human just like all of us. I think alot of it is fueled by religion and the other half ignorance. However now you can lawyer up and sue them for slander.... AMERICA!

BeeNo
08-22-2011, 23:07
i was still pretty fired up when i typed that, but to clarify, i had just spent several hours in the back of a police car handcuffed :( i was never arrested and actually charged with anything, but i did have to explain the story to an officer and got to hear the story from other peoples perspective which i didn't feel were honest, anyways, we'll just say it was a wild night and leave it at that

blaa
08-23-2011, 02:22
last friday night...

BladeEWG
08-23-2011, 07:47
Sounds like you now how to have a good time. ;)
All i did was stay home and watch TV

Mr President
08-23-2011, 09:53
Sounds like you now how to have a good time. ;)
All i did was stay home and watch TV

Will and Grace? :)

Xavior
08-23-2011, 14:59
i was still pretty fired up when i typed that, but to clarify, i had just spent several hours in the back of a police car handcuffed :( i was never arrested and actually charged with anything, but i did have to explain the story to an officer and got to hear the story from other peoples perspective which i didn't feel were honest, anyways, we'll just say it was a wild night and leave it at that

I would've thought Minnesota would be one of the more civilized states..

BladeEWG
08-24-2011, 19:19
Will and Grace? :)

Tia is HOT!

BeeNo
08-25-2011, 16:34
last friday night...

sound about right, regretting i even posted something lol, but 4am and nobody else was still up to hear me rant !!!! well thanks for lending me your ear fellas.

to further the story, one of my friends in our group ended up going to the ER later that night after we dropped him off and had been drugged, from the looks of things i may have been as well. looks like someone put something in our drinks that night at some point.

airing dirty laundry on your forums mr. p, i can stop if you want, just let me know. but this was by far the wildest night i've ever had.

svend forkbeard
08-25-2011, 19:12
sound about right, regretting i even posted something lol, but 4am and nobody else was still up to hear me rant !!!! well thanks for lending me your ear fellas.

to further the story, one of my friends in our group ended up going to the ER later that night after we dropped him off and had been drugged, from the looks of things i may have been as well. looks like someone put something in our drinks that night at some point.

airing dirty laundry on your forums mr. p, i can stop if you want, just let me know. but this was by far the wildest night i've ever had.

Well good on you to stand up for what you belive in more of that please

Will
08-25-2011, 19:51
ok fellas, this is pretty ridiculous. i just made stand for homosexuals to be in the bar i went to and experienced falsified charges, excuses and lies from people who there who made every attempt to incriminate me for standing up to for these people.

what has the world come to? i'm telling you these people have the same rights as we do, and i was arrested standing for those for those rights based on charges that are nothing more than lies. i really don't believe it, and can't understand what would drive someone to make up these lies that these people told about me. welcome to the 21st century, life and all lives shall be treated equally and we all have the same rights to love, life and the pursuit of happiness.

holy god, what is the world coming to?

5:30 AM and i have finally be released from the handcuffs of the back of police car.

Err, doesn't the bar owner have a right to decide who drinks in his bar, with the result that he loses the custom of anyone he throws out + whoever they badmouth him to. Also, as long as they aren't overt about it, how do you even tell if two people are gay? Two men walking into a bar are as likely to simply be mates rather than gay.

BeeNo
08-29-2011, 02:05
@will, they are openly gay, i had met them a few years ago when i had lived there. and for the people posting about good old Minnesota, i wasn't in Minnesota when this happened i was visiting a friend out of state.

the altercation was not between me and the ownership.

Will
08-30-2011, 08:32
Couldn't they tone it down a bit then? Not that I'm saying it's right to shout abuse etc, but more than a few people here would be very uncomfortable with open displays of homosexuality.

Canada
10-05-2011, 03:36
I'm sure they could tone it down a bit.

However, If any given person is uncomfortable with open displays of heterosexuality, should the people displaying this also be asked to tone it down?

What goes for one should go for another; equality.

I am not one for living in a society where we control where you may or may not Hug your partner, whatever sex he or she may be.

Will seems a touch up tight.

Will
10-05-2011, 07:25
I'm sure they could tone it down a bit.

However, If any given person is uncomfortable with open displays of heterosexuality, should the people displaying this also be asked to tone it down?

What goes for one should go for another; equality.

I am not one for living in a society where we control where you may or may not Hug your partner, whatever sex he or she may be.

Will seems a touch up tight.

Hugging is fine with me. Other things not so much, some more than others.

Canada
10-06-2011, 03:47
Hugging is fine with me. Other things not so much, some more than others.

I don't like the name Will. William might be ok, but I'm not sure. Maybe we should bully all the Wills, since some people might not be fine with the sound of that name.

bunje
10-09-2011, 08:18
i like canada i like will i dislike gays i hate paki shops i hate polish car washing i hate ringing up my mobile network provider and the guy has this paki accent i cant understand i dont like xbox i like ps3s i dont like america theres so many things i cant tolerate but this is how life is i would love to eradicate certain things or live on my own island its not possible though so i have to live with it like every 1 else should and stop kicking up a fuss

Canada
10-10-2011, 00:23
Well... I think we are on the same page.

If everyone was allowed to BAN things that the did not like, none of us would be left with anything.

zarrock blackheart
10-29-2011, 03:02
you think thats bad hun?... its ileegal by law... to be anything other then straight in luisiana. and its also ileegal to do anything other then male and woman sex by state law... old laws.. yes... but thier still laws... and evil, selfish and hatefull people have been known to blackmail others to not expose the bi gay and lesbiend people.. or just hate them and press charges... and the bad part is you can get sentenced becuas the law has never been changed. im a bi furry, how do you think i stand and feel about it sweety? usa is not all its cracked up to be