PDA

View Full Version : Here is the outrage

svend forkbeard
08-22-2011, 18:30
Celtic Frost[FROST] has declared war on Radical Entertainment[RE]

I do not like being killed of for nothing, i have deserved to get killed many times but not like this, so now my nation will go on the warparthe just this once.... i do not like when states are killed of just for the kill count.
So anybody wanting to join the righteous side in my fight (that would be the side of FROST PT::: just in case you where not sure) feel free to sent me a messege IG

Or just sit back and let the heavy metal do what it does best headbang its way to justice PT:::

DBozMen
08-23-2011, 01:39
Kill kill kill,

I would love to join, but not this set ;-). I kinda need a strong NA

Max Logan
08-23-2011, 06:39
It was all justified - for the USSR vs RE...I still claim 8 more lives for it! You already messed my fight with Disorder, ow...there`s no turning back!

Max Logan
08-24-2011, 12:37
Pffft, and you bring another player in...reminds me of the good old USSR vs RE war, but then you had 8 more states, and as I remember, it didn`t go that well for you ;)

svend forkbeard
08-24-2011, 18:35
Pffft, and you bring another player in...reminds me of the good old USSR vs RE war, but then you had 8 more states, and as I remember, it didn`t go that well for you ;)

To be honest i don't remember but sounds likely, to much beer and whiskey to remember every war. But yes kind of had to to try and get the kill.... And talking about bringing other in what up with the CR?

Calvin74
08-24-2011, 18:38
To be honest i don't remember but sounds likely, to much beer and whiskey to remember every war. But yes kind of had to to try and get the kill.... And talking about bringing other in what up with the CR?

don't poach my members to kill my friends.....
can you give me a good reason that my member abandoned my tag in a time of need?

svend forkbeard
08-24-2011, 18:55
don't poach my members to kill my friends.....
can you give me a good reason that my member abandoned my tag in a time of need?

Times of need? well guess he was just up for a war, and he did not like states getting killed of either... But guess you will have to ask him, as i can not talk on his behalf

Calvin74
08-24-2011, 22:01
Times of need? well guess he was just up for a war, and he did not like states getting killed of either... But guess you will have to ask him, as i can not talk on his behalf

i see any confrontation or conflict between you and max should stay that way UNLESS you ask me for help from my nation. maybe i am stuck in my ways and old school but anyone that is in my tag i consider under my control and willing to do what i ask for the nation. in return the nation will protect them and keep them from outside harm. i was not informed my member was leaving and there was no coordination between either me or my co-leader chris.

the jury is still out on what action CR is going to take but since I consider RE (max) a very good friend and strong ally I am very upset that my member left without asking or any notification.

ooga booga
08-24-2011, 23:34

ooga booga "likes" this post. :P

Max Logan
08-25-2011, 01:08
Ooga Booga had one too much for too much lately :p

MAGGIO
08-25-2011, 15:13
What is Fanoe, scrap meat? He has been playing this game since at least 2004 and this is how you treat the few who remain. WOW Calvin!

Calvin74
08-25-2011, 16:12
What is Fanoe, scrap meat? He has been playing this game since at least 2004 and this is how you treat the few who remain. WOW Calvin!

why should his time in the game have anything to do with the punishment for his actions?

svend forkbeard
08-25-2011, 18:25
why should his time in the game have anything to do with the punishment for his actions?

I must say, my actions was to try and punish someone for killing my state off for no reason.... Why you want to suport random killings of small states is byond me

Calvin74
08-25-2011, 18:28
I must say, my actions was to try and punish someone for killing my state off for no reason.... Why you want to suport random killings of small states is byond me

i have no disagreement with you nor have i tried to kill the original FROST state. I only killed the state that abandoned CR to attack an ally or ours. Can you see where that doesn't sit well with CR?

svend forkbeard
08-25-2011, 18:41
i have no disagreement with you nor have i tried to kill the original FROST state. I only killed the state that abandoned CR to attack an ally or ours. Can you see where that doesn't sit well with CR?

I can understand why you dont like seeing states leave, but how you can not suport the attack on RE for killing of small random states, by letting you guy who by his own will wanted to help, help, is still strange i think

But whats done is done, but i dont agree with your actions

Calvin74
08-25-2011, 18:48
I can understand why you dont like seeing states leave, but how you can not suport the attack on RE for killing of small random states, by letting you guy who by his own will wanted to help, help, is still strange i think

But whats done is done, but i dont agree with your actions

all you had to do was come to CR and ask us to help or ask us to mediate between you and RE. that would have solved all problems

svend forkbeard
08-25-2011, 18:53
from my first post "So anybody wanting to join the righteous side in my fight (that would be the side of FROST just in case you where not sure) feel free to sent me a messege IG"

but yes new set soon, lets see what that brings

MAGGIO
08-25-2011, 22:48
I messaged you directly and told you I was leaving to help fanoe. I made sure you knew what I was doing. Your coming off a bit high and mighty here and trying a bit hard to defend your stance.

Its real simple. My misarable state left CR to help Fanoe. My choice was to help him revenge his state. Your choice was to help Max. Dont back peddle and make up bull ****. you used yoru big *** nation to kill off a state to help your friend. its not to hard to come out and say that. no one really gives a **** about this high and might approach. we are not new players here. we all know how things roll around here. players are going to stick by their friends and that is good enough reason to kill anyone.

Im not going to ask your permission to help my friend. i told you what I was doing and that is that. You and your boys in CR thought it would be fun to do a quick strike and oh well. whatev.

Calvin74
08-26-2011, 06:58
I messaged you directly and told you I was leaving to help fanoe. I made sure you knew what I was doing. Your coming off a bit high and mighty here and trying a bit hard to defend your stance.

Its real simple. My misarable state left CR to help Fanoe. My choice was to help him revenge his state. Your choice was to help Max. Dont back peddle and make up bull ****. you used yoru big *** nation to kill off a state to help your friend. its not to hard to come out and say that. no one really gives a **** about this high and might approach. we are not new players here. we all know how things roll around here. players are going to stick by their friends and that is good enough reason to kill anyone.

Im not going to ask your permission to help my friend. i told you what I was doing and that is that. You and your boys in CR thought it would be fun to do a quick strike and oh well. whatev.

the problem is you never told me what you were doing till after it was done....
this is about helping my friends out but mainly this is about not letting my nationmates hurt my friends:)

MAGGIO
08-26-2011, 09:14
So do I know have your permission to help my friend masta?

Max Logan
08-26-2011, 12:24
Guys, just cool down dammit! Blame it all on me! Or better, blame it on tnova!

Bright
08-26-2011, 19:11
Eh, I just smacked him around some for hitting one of my nation mates. Whomever gets the kill doesn't affect me at all. :blink:

Max Logan
08-27-2011, 02:34
com`on! I declared so that someone finally kills me! you`re all busters!

CommunistCapitalism
08-28-2011, 02:12
its no fun to kill you, its more fun to see you chat on forums, so we just do miniature slaps :D

Max Logan
08-28-2011, 05:05
excuses stink, I`m just a survival expert and you just suck at warring :p