View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.16

Mr President
08-28-2011, 18:25
- Sanctions -
Has been removed from the game.

-United Nations-
Has been removed from the game.

- Bank Tech -
Nations can now provide tech to increase their members bank limit. Each state has a default cap at 50B, but after max tech is in place then the cap is 82.5B

- Menu -
The menu has been cleaned up a little. The links that were removed have been placed in the Support/Help tab. There will be more combining in time, but this is a start.

- Spy Info-

You are now only able to see 24hrs worth of spy ops instead of the whole set.

Cemetary
08-28-2011, 21:27
pretty excited for expanded bank, now i can get even higher than 182m and 9th place without making a single attack in a set while in a one man nation :p

L P
08-29-2011, 00:20
I'm not sure how I feel about the Bank thing but I'll keep an open mind before I change my font to pink and yellow.

I'll miss the UN and Sanctions but I understand.

MAGGIO
08-29-2011, 15:11
pretty excited for expanded bank, now i can get even higher than 182m and 9th place without making a single attack in a set while in a one man nation :p

Bright
08-29-2011, 16:33
250m networth is within sight now? I'll be making use of the expanded bank myself this set too.

Mr President
08-29-2011, 23:22

Well it's not like the banking limits are exclusive.. Those who invest in it, (and i assume most will) will also have larger banks so in the end I would say your net will be higher but your rank will be about the same following that same strategy.

Also, I have updated the changes.. I forgot to mention that when you do the spy op that shows what spy ops the enemy has performed, it only shows 24hrs in the past instead of the entire set. Being able to see the whole set was a little powerful for a little spy op. :)

Mr President
09-05-2011, 16:02
One thing I forgot to mention about the bank limit.. If you are a premium account and you sell something on the market the money automatically gets deposited into your bank account. The max amount set for this is 50B so if you have 50B or more or if the sale of your goods puts your bank account 50B or more then the money won't get auto deposited no matter how much your account can hold.

Nat22
09-09-2011, 14:01
You are now only able to see 24hrs worth of spy ops instead of the whole set.

With this, I agree with it not being the whole set BUT would it be better to have it as 72 hours (same as the max time frame on ability to see attacks). Just thinking that if someone is suicided or similar but they're unable to log in for whatever reason (work, internet down etc) then they don't have the opportunity to use this function....