PDA

View Full Version : Calling out...

Dogma
09-28-2011, 12:31
Calvin, do that again and your *** is mine!!!

Calvin74
09-28-2011, 14:51
Calvin, do that again and your *** is mine!!!

I am tired of you people in USA acting with impunity solely because you are the biggest nation. We will see if you rethink things next set instead of just calling me out on the forums...

Dogma
09-28-2011, 16:01
Last 15 minutes of the set and this happens, **** right I will call you out in the forums! This ain't about USA and CR, this is you and me... it's on now.

ooga booga
09-28-2011, 17:01
What did I miss?

Devil
09-28-2011, 17:42
i dont know.... i did loose some NW after i jumped... .wasnt on though to see what happened? but i'd assume that calvin had his reasons

Calvin74
09-28-2011, 18:00
Last 15 minutes of the set and this happens, **** right I will call you out in the forums! This ain't about USA and CR, this is you and me... it's on now.

and you have always had the stance that what happens in 1 set stays in that set and that you don't carry over grudges. maybe i was tired of being grabbed and you just happened to be who i snapped on or maybe i just decided it would be fun to take your state down a notch!

Dogma
09-28-2011, 19:34
15 minutes left Calvin, 15 minutes, that is all that was left in the set. How the hell you expect me to retal, you expect me to just accept that and move on???

Mr President
09-28-2011, 19:42
I am tired of you people in USA acting with impunity solely because you are the biggest nation. We will see if you rethink things next set instead of just calling me out on the forums...

Well you can keep getting tired.. If you think I'm going to tell people they can't join cause it may hurt your feelings then you are sadly mistaken. People want to join USA, people know it's the best nation in the game and that we play fair.. We don't resort to cheap tricks.

and you have always had the stance that what happens in 1 set stays in that set and that you don't carry over grudges. maybe i was tired of being grabbed and you just happened to be who i snapped on or maybe i just decided it would be fun to take your state down a notch!

As soon as you decided to do that with only 15 min left in the game you decided that it could be carried over. Perhaps if you did that in the beginning parts then it wouldn't be. Again, this won't be let go. I expected more from you... Sadly disappointed :(

Calvin74
09-28-2011, 20:09
15 minutes left Calvin, 15 minutes, that is all that was left in the set. How the hell you expect me to retal, you expect me to just accept that and move on???

seems to me that left you at least 14 mins to settle up!

Calvin74
09-28-2011, 20:10
Well you can keep getting tired.. If you think I'm going to tell people they can't join cause it may hurt your feelings then you are sadly mistaken. People want to join USA, people know it's the best nation in the game and that we play fair.. We don't resort to cheap tricks.

As soon as you decided to do that with only 15 min left in the game you decided that it could be carried over. Perhaps if you did that in the beginning parts then it wouldn't be. Again, this won't be let go. I expected more from you... Sadly disappointed :(

Well of course you are going to keep letting people join so you can continue with your little fiefdom over in USA!

so USA won't even let their own members handle their ingame issues? shocking

MAGGIO
09-28-2011, 21:08
well i guess with all those members in the usa, handling calvin wont be too much of an issue.

TNS is not recruiting regular players, we are only taking on new players and trying to show them some of the basics. we ended up doing pretty well with one new player and "just ok" with two others. the most important thing is getting new blood involved. hopefully we can get two or three more this set.

for those that complain about the USA I would recommend trying to get new people more involved and creating a more loyal player base to be apart of your nations. USA and LOR and some other current nations have really put a lot of time in on those members.

It does not suck that they have all those members... it sucks that you wont try to do the same.

Mr President
09-28-2011, 21:47
Well of course you are going to keep letting people join so you can continue with your little fiefdom over in USA!

so USA won't even let their own members handle their ingame issues? shocking

Why wouldn't the leader of the nation get involved? Why wouldn't the leader support his member? So you're saying that I should stay out of this and let my member fend for himself? Seems to me this is why USA always has so many member compared to you... Our leadership cares for it's members and does what it can to support them. Noob or vet, we are there!

Mr President
09-28-2011, 21:48
well i guess with all those members in the usa, handling calvin wont be too much of an issue.

TNS is not recruiting regular players, we are only taking on new players and trying to show them some of the basics. we ended up doing pretty well with one new player and "just ok" with two others. the most important thing is getting new blood involved. hopefully we can get two or three more this set.

for those that complain about the USA I would recommend trying to get new people more involved and creating a more loyal player base to be apart of your nations. USA and LOR and some other current nations have really put a lot of time in on those members.

It does not suck that they have all those members... it sucks that you wont try to do the same.

Well said Maggio... Well said...

Max Logan
09-29-2011, 00:50
i dont know.... i did loose some NW after i jumped... .wasnt on though to see what happened? but i'd assume that calvin had his reasons

you got attacked with 3 SAs but a state called Maximation, I think he was #312...he should be in the scores this set as it`s a new state

Xavior
09-29-2011, 04:13
you got attacked with 3 SAs but a state called Maximation, I think he was #312...he should be in the scores this set as it`s a new state

Max I couldn't read your last message because the round ended :p

Calvin74
09-29-2011, 06:50
Well said Maggio... Well said...

well of course you would agree with someone that is always agreeing with you...

Maggio when you talk of USA and LOR putting in a lot of time with their members i agree however this has always solved itself in the past. before you had dominate nations and when they got too big and strong people would split off and form their own nation. thats where DDLM (who merged in with TE) came from and where lots of other tags came from. it just seems like USA doesn't seem to care about this and they are all content to just beat down the rest of the game time and time again. i finally just got sick of it with dogma

Dogma
09-29-2011, 10:37
Is ironic that you use the term beat down, I don't think you quite yet realize what that word actually means, but trust me, you will.

Max Logan
09-29-2011, 12:40
Max I couldn't read your last message because the round ended :p

I don`t really remember what I wrote there :p

MAGGIO
09-29-2011, 16:10
@Calvin my only suggestion was to take the time to build up your own dynasty and win. Its obvious to us all that USA has a vacumm on the game. The majority will always want to be with the larger nation or better team or what ever. All Im saying is that you and I should create our own victory instead of hating on theirs.

totte
09-29-2011, 16:11
well as i dont know what happened what happened ?
anyway maggio does make a very good point i would say!
what calvin say about the old days about us spliting up is also a pretty good point.
an example is TE we had a cap on numbers of recruits to not get to big and powerfull memberwise and make sure we trained the members we had first.
but oh well ancient history ;)

Calvin74
09-29-2011, 17:26
Is ironic that you use the term beat down, I don't think you quite yet realize what that word actually means, but trust me, you will.

i have seen the best yall can give out and i am by no means scared...

Will
09-29-2011, 17:49
Well, I don't have a dog in this fight, but anyone that's gone up against BG knows all too well what a beatdown is, and Calvin's been up against them many times, and won. :)

Dogma
09-29-2011, 18:56
i have seen the best yall can give out and i am by all means scared...

There I edited your post for you

Mr President
09-29-2011, 19:45
i have seen the best yall can give out

Yes you have.. In fact you were on the receiving end of the very first war USA was ever in.. You started BS back then and you're doing it again.. USA has not really fired up in Nation Wars like it use to in WoW.. I don't care what anyone says, that last year of WoW USA rocked!

Now we are a simple nation with simple people who simply try to train new members to the game. If that means we have more members I'm fine with that, just as long as we are feeding the pipeline which we are.

Mr President
09-29-2011, 19:47
And one final warning.. Dogma has not had his rabies shot yet so don't piss him off.. If he bites you, it will not only hurt but the pain will carry on for months.

Dogma
09-29-2011, 23:15
Bet my Dog is bigger than your dog!

Will
09-30-2011, 14:00
As I understand this:

USA farms Calvin.

Calvin does not like this.

Calvin responds with extreme retal.

USA is not happy.

Is this accurate? If so, just call it quits.

Calvin74
09-30-2011, 16:34
As I understand this:

USA farms Calvin.

USA is not happy.

there would be nothing to quit if dogma and USA hadn't started all this crap... we will see how long they can keep it up!

Mr President
09-30-2011, 18:56
As I understand this:

USA farms Calvin.

USA is not happy.

Not accurate. We did nothing to Calvin.

Mr President
09-30-2011, 18:56
there would be nothing to quit if dogma and USA hadn't started all this crap... we will see how long they can keep it up!

I consider it over with.............................................. ................................................ for now :)

Calvin74
09-30-2011, 22:21
I consider it over with.............................................. ................................................ for now :)

you just wait till next time! *shifty eyes*

Dogma
10-01-2011, 11:45
You can thank Mr P for calling off the Dog this set. But I am...........

Keeping my Ghost::: on you set, Calvin!

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

totte
10-01-2011, 13:11
meh i'm not around this round to farm cr ;)

Dogma
10-01-2011, 14:29
I consider it over with.........................extreme prejudice....................................... for now :)

There I fixed it for you P