PDA

View Full Version : TNS vs CR

svend forkbeard
10-09-2011, 19:57
The war was due to attacks from number 63 both AA and also blowing up buildings using spy ups

BS BlackBerry (#63) Fanoe (#25) Success 21:10:53-2011/10/07

amoung others

So war it is

DBozMen
10-09-2011, 20:11
Therefore we'll completely kill CR.

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 00:00
wtf did I ever do to you? if they fluffed you, kill them!
but don`t bother replying, as seeing who killed me, this is just another personal bull****...

I`m done with it! I`m not gonna play a game where I`m being killed for being me.

Canada
10-10-2011, 01:31
CR made attacks on other people, and this Max Logan thought that he was safe in that nation?

Is Max a New Player?

kanman
10-10-2011, 01:35
This war was too short, I demand a longer one for my entertainment.

Xavior
10-10-2011, 01:40
but don`t bother replying, as seeing who killed me, this is just another personal bull****...

I`m done with it! I`m not gonna play a game where I`m being killed for being me.

Your nation mates go around AAing random people and you don't think your entire nation will be killed for it? Don't pretend like this is the first time that its happened. :blink:

Mrmcjoey15
10-10-2011, 01:51

Yeah Max, because its all about you. The AA's and Spy Ops? Naw its cause your Max. Must be nice being the center of your own little world.

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 02:36
Your nation mates go around AAing random people and you don't think your entire nation will be killed for it? Don't pretend like this is the first time that its happened. :blink:

I`ve seen a lot of times nations being killed for nothing. And I have seen people killing only the offending state/s and leaving those who had no part of it alone. But as I said, it was my state, so... I`m not surprised, no

DBozMen
10-10-2011, 03:40
I see that max still thinks the whole world is spins arround him.

If you think we would have left anyone alive you should have known better, if you were a new player maybe. But would you have taken the chance?

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 07:17
I see that max still thinks the whole world is spins arround him.

If you think we would have left anyone alive you should have known better, if you were a new player maybe. But would you have taken the chance?

what chance? I`ve never suicided anyone in my WoW/NW career, what I can`t say about you and your team/allies. So you knew very well I would not have taken any action against you, I just joined CR to not play in my one man tag.

But I guess I should`ve expected it, as when you could`ve taken then honorable action and talked to me, you decided to just kill me. No wonder we are where we are...

MAGGIO
10-10-2011, 08:03
Max why wouldnt you contact the nation leaders to secure your safety? Im not sure if you did or did not, but it would make sense that you would if you did not want to be killed. It would also make sense for you to leave the nation ASAP.

Unless some other nation was planned on joining in this I do not see any point of them illegally attacking states to provoke a war. I think something is up Calvins sleave. Im pretty pissed that this is the second set in the last three that Calvin has ruined my set. TNS is trying to gain and train (new players only) members and these acts have interupted that process.

You would think that after the BS Calvin pulled on DOGMA on the last day of last set that CR would have chosen USA as the target.

Again I think there is a larger plan at play even if the only reason for that thought is that these attacks where fruitless and retarded.

ranger2112
10-10-2011, 08:22
I agree Maggio. I have felt from the beginning that this was not a random hit, "just for fun" i also felt that there is an undercurrent.

Max, it sux that your state was killed, however, you need to blame the members of your nation that put you in harms way, not those who killed you. When your leaders only response to an illegal attack is "wanna war", you have joined the wrong nation. Since you did none of the attacks were from you, you should have, upon looking at who they hit by looking at the GE, contacted the members of the offended nations and asked for amnesty. your inactions says to the community you condoned their illegal hits.

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 08:59
Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes

Canada
10-10-2011, 12:50
Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes

hehe,

This Max Logan Fellow... has he always been such a jokster?

I almost did not get his sarcasm! haha

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 13:26
hehe,

This Max Logan Fellow... has he always been such a jokster?

I almost did not get his sarcasm! haha

Did you even understood what I typed there? or did you finally learned to put more then 3 letters in a word so you think you can actually say something smart?
Why don`t you take a few seconds, scroll back a little and read it again, just to be safe. I know those are complicated sentences, but bare with me. Trust me, in the end, you`ll feel a lot better if you just stop posting and talking to/about me.

There were a few fellas who thought they were cool and stylish, siding with the 'majority' but trust me, this 'picking on the lone guy who happens to be on the side this time' won`t work on me. Everyone who tried to 'peck a fight' with me, has left, and seeing from your posts so far, your level of intellect is miles from what you need to be actually having an argument with me, just about anything. Enjoy the game, grow up, have some experience, and maybe then, just maybe, we can talk. Until that, please, stay out of my way ;)

Nat22
10-10-2011, 13:34
.... your level of intellect is miles from what you need to be....

Ok lets look at why this statement being in your post makes you look a tiny bit silly....

1) did you even understood
2) did you finally learned
3) peck a fight

:) Don't you just love me Max! :P

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 13:43
Ok lets look at why this statement being in your post makes you look a tiny bit silly....

1) did you even understood
2) did you finally learned
3) peck a fight

:) Don't you just love me Max! :P

1. I`m sorry English is not my native and I studied it for fun. I usually mess up tenses when typing with 'did' and 'do'.
2. Same
3. Go watch 'Braveheart' and don`t come back until you do. I know you prob grew up staring at Olsen sisters and 'Buddy does **** again', but still, you need to watch some decent movies once in while.

P.S. try using commas, before you go around pointing out other people grammar ;) just saying, makes you look...what was the word, tiny bit silly... :p

Nat22
10-10-2011, 13:52
So you don't love me? :(

I've seen Braveheart just don't remember that particular quote so I'll let you off on that one. Aren't I lovely :)

I have no idea who "Olsen sisters" are....

"Buddy does **** again" - no idea either. You clearly do though! Well done :)

I think we all know I'm a tiny bit silly so for the purpose of my posts commas are pointless as this would exude intelligence of which I have none! :P

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 13:59
So you don't love me? :(

I've seen Braveheart just don't remember that particular quote so I'll let you off on that one. Aren't I lovely :)

I have no idea who "Olsen sisters" are....

"Buddy does **** again" - no idea either. You clearly do though! Well done :)

I think we all know I'm a tiny bit silly so for the purpose of my posts commas are pointless as this would exude intelligence of which I have none! :P

touche...

Buddy was that dog who kept playing all the know sports games in the world. Olsen sisters/twins= Full House, then a lot of crappy teen movies. I`m just assuming...

In Braveheart he says it right before the first battle when he goes to talk with the English lord. FYI :p

And you should really try using commas. It`s sad to see people posting huge amounts of text, while lacking the sense of logical pauses :p

ranger2112
10-10-2011, 14:09
where are u going? to peck a fight...i remember that. :) ....bend over and kiss his own arse...

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 15:01
where are u going? to peck a fight...i remember that. :) ....bend over and kiss his own arse...

Epic! lol

MAGGIO
10-10-2011, 15:17
Braveheart Sucked. Give Canada a break max...

Just to give you my POV which is a super common one. CR messed quite a few states up. You KNEW what they were doing so you must be part of it. Are the other nations to assume you would not use your turns to defent CR?

Max you have played in my nations many times and I would love to have you play with me again. I have no hate for Max Logan and never will. Your welcome in my nation anytime as you have never done me wrong.

I think its unfair of you to accuse people of killing your state for fun in this case. CR did people dirty this set and you held your ground in CR. Unless you reached out to the nation's leaders then we are all to assume you would use your turns to defend members of CR.

Funny how Calvin has not spoken up. I guess we need to watch what other nations are holding turns.

MAGGIO
10-10-2011, 15:21
MOD, wondering if you could change the title to include WLF, and also merge the "what are you doing calvin" thread with this one just to keep it all in one place. if not no worries.

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 15:30
Braveheart Sucked. Give Canada a break max...

You suck! :o

And if he lays off me, sure, if not, well, you know how it goes...

Canada
10-10-2011, 17:06
How long has Max been playing this game?

I am just wondering... He seems not to understand some simple rules.

If your nation makes attacks on some other nations, it is only fair to assume a heavy retaliation is coming, unless some diplomatic efforts have been taken.

Perhaps it is general life strategy skills that this man is lacking... It seems like common sense to me.

Max Logan
10-10-2011, 17:20
How long has Max been playing this game?

I am just wondering... He seems not to understand some simple rules.

If your nation makes attacks on some other nations, it is only fair to assume a heavy retaliation is coming, unless some diplomatic efforts have been taken.

Perhaps it is general life strategy skills that this man is lacking... It seems like common sense to me.

You were fun pinky, but now you`re too obvious. Boring.

ooga booga
10-10-2011, 20:30
Max, I think you're a great player and for the most part usually side with your opinions here even when you feel you're alone (I just don't post because no need for unwanted attention, aka being super lame like Tnova). However I have to disagree with you here. The other's are right. You out of all people know how nations react, you've seen and witnessed it many times before. This is typical protocol. If you didn't want to be hit either leave the nation or post on the forums or message the nations saying you don't want to be involved. I consider you a good friend and I don't think I've ever laid a single war attack on you, ever in all my years, and I would have done the same thing if you didn't leave or reach out to me.

Just my 2 cents. I know it sucks your state got killed but Calvin and Chris have some odd motive they are trying to accomplish so I'd blame them. I think if they wanted to war and spice things up they could either at least include you in on their plans or get more people to try and create a war. Who knows.

Max Logan
10-11-2011, 01:13
Just my 2 cents. I know it sucks your state got killed but Calvin and Chris have some odd motive they are trying to accomplish so I'd blame them. I think if they wanted to war and spice things up they could either at least include you in on their plans or get more people to try and create a war. Who knows.

Don`t get me wrong, I was aware of what they had planned before the round started. They weren`t specific about the suiciding part, though:p

BladeEWG
10-11-2011, 06:55
I understand all this, but I don't get why WLF declared also?

Nat22
10-11-2011, 07:54
WLF were suicided also... see http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93775-CR-Calvin-what-are-you-doing

totte
10-11-2011, 15:26
well not that my opinion matters but max you should get over yourself when your nation provokes war you will get killed if you dont do anything about it rather simple really ;)
cant quite see why your whineing :P

ooga booga
10-11-2011, 17:18
I understand all this, but I don't get why WLF declared also?

What Nat posted, they suicided on both nations. Makes sense that both nations want a piece of their revenge/justice.

MAGGIO
10-12-2011, 21:00
Calvin accomplished exactly what he set out to do. He ruined a few peoples set for seeminly NO reason other then to upset people.

Killing my state two sets ago for leaving CR to help my friend avenge his unwarrented death by Max was an extremely thin reason and vindictive. Then to ruin Fanoe and my set this time around for what seems like no reason at all is really crappy.

In addition pulling that crap on Dogma on the last day of last set was just LOW.

If your goal is to be the brownest stinkiest turd in this game then you are accomplishing that goal well.

Divine Intervention
10-12-2011, 22:54
Calvin hurt Dogma last set? why would he do that? Dogma's so nice :-( I haven't been around for like half a year but I would never have seen those 2 as having a fight resulting in suicide (or w/e) happened. Can someone bring me upto speed?

Eddie Haskel
10-13-2011, 16:21
Wow, been gone awhile, and come back to so much drama! :)

Don't know you Max, but this whole convo leaves me really confused.

"But I guess I should`ve expected it, as when you could`ve taken then honorable action and talked to me, you decided to just kill me. No wonder we are where we are... "

Are you leading the Nation? If not, that's why you probably were not contacted personally. I don't know of any nation that goes and messages every member of the offending nation and asks if they're involved in the nations current activities. For all they know, you're saving turns to do some GAs.

Don't blame the people that hit you, blame people that put you in the sights of these other nations, especially if you didn't know it was coming, but you posted you kinda sorta did know.

"Calvin been with me since beginning this year, so I did not leave just cuz he 'wanted to have some fun'. I guess my faith in decency from the offended nations was wrong. How quicly it all changes "

He probably should've shared the fun and let you in on the plan.. lol

"Don`t get me wrong, I was aware of what they had planned before the round started. They weren`t specific about the suiciding part, though"

Nevermind, they DID share the fun, they just weren't completely honest with you. Again, go to them, not the people that killed you.

Anyways, You have been around for more then one set, so can't call you n00b, but the way you're acting, thinking this is Farmville and no one should ever piss anyone else off, is kind of, well, n00bish. Start a new state, bust butt, and you can still end the set decent, it's happened to alot of people many times before you, and will happen many times in the future.

Max Logan
10-13-2011, 17:38
ok...

Nat22
10-13-2011, 18:17
YAY! Max has no come back to something! lol

*Awaits the "I have a come back but I couldn't be bothered wasting my time on it. Oh and Nat, you're a ******!" line.....*

(Look I went all clever and used a comma, WTF?!?!?!)

Mr President
10-13-2011, 20:13
I know Max has his issues but don't we all? I don't care what any of you say or think, having Max a part of this game has only made it more enjoyable. I may not agree with everything he says or does, (as he feels the same with me i'm sure) but at the end of the day I am glad he is part of our community.

MAGGIO
10-13-2011, 22:17
I know Max has his issues but don't we all? I don't care what any of you say or think, having Max a part of this game has only made it more enjoyable. I may not agree with everything he says or does, (as he feels the same with me i'm sure) but at the end of the day I am glad he is part of our community.

agree 100%, and if we could only get back half of the players we chased away...

Eddie Haskel
10-13-2011, 22:46
Nobody's telling him to leave, I even went through the 4 pages and looked. What they're all saying is basically the same thing though. He knew his leadership was up to something, and still chose to stay with them. That's loyalty, nothing wrong with that. He shouldn't be angry or surprised at what happened is all they're saying.

agree 100%, and if we could only get back half of the players we chased away...

I think a good idea would be to start a new thread that's stickied, where people can post people they've brought back into the game. I contacted 3 people today, will see where it leads. :)

Dogma
10-14-2011, 01:11
Welcome Back Haskel., long time no see. And as for theMAx thing, I am sure he is about to get tired of being the first killled in his nation no matter what happens. I know I would. But you gotta say this for the old coot, when he gets pissed, he is a funny little thing.. oh and people usually die.

Eddie Haskel
10-14-2011, 09:42
Being the first killed in your nation just means you were deemed the biggest threat. Again, an honor. :)

Max Logan
10-14-2011, 11:40
YAY! Max has no come back to something! lol

*Awaits the "I have a come back but I couldn't be bothered wasting my time on it. Oh and Nat, you're a ******!" line.....*

(Look I went all clever and used a comma, WTF?!?!?!)

ehh...he said the same thing everyone said before him. and it seems he edited smt out, at least I remember the ending being different.

*insert copy/paste comeback if it pleases you*

BladeEWG
10-15-2011, 07:53
Eddie!
Quit telling my girlfriend thata a lovely dress shes wearing!