PDA

View Full Version : So Much Infantry

Canada
10-10-2011, 01:21
I have used some Spys, and Obtained the info of some states, in an attempt learn.

It seems that many of the top players (The ones in LOR anyway) use mostly all Infantry.

Is this a good thing to do?

Xavior
10-10-2011, 01:49
You must have spied Kenneth. He's a total noob, don't ever copy what he does or you'll end up worse than Max Logan ;)

Infantry is a popular unit choice because its maintenance fee is relatively low to its attack strength. It also has a great attack strength to networth ratio, so you aren't 'weaker' than what your networth suggests. Of course I'm not saying having 100% infantry will be better than having a more balanced state either. The drawbacks of having a high infantry state is being susceptible to AAs and having people who don't spy fail attacks on you on a regular basis. How much infantry you want to have is ultimately up to you.

kitoy
10-10-2011, 22:28
I have used some Spys, and Obtained the info of some states, in an attempt learn.

It seems that many of the top players (The ones in LOR anyway) use mostly all Infantry.

Is this a good thing to do?

dude, you overlooked my BOMBERS.. :p anyway, infantries are fun.. you should try it sometime and don't listen to xaviour, he will make you noobier than a noob..