PDA

View Full Version : I do so love messages...

BladeEWG
01-08-2012, 14:44
What's your state number in game?

why? so you can AA me also?

If you're an infantry ***** or a feeder then you get what you deserve. Other than that I might just do it because you're a whining punk ***** and this game doesn't mean as much to me as it does you.

So this is what we get around here.
Yeah I thnk Im done with this game, its not worth my time or effort to deal with nits every round.

Top12Gun
01-08-2012, 15:04
Lol, don't quit, just kill his state.

Seriously though, don't quit. ICN needs a leader!!

Max Logan
01-08-2012, 15:48
lmao, I thought everyone knew your state number.

also, don`t quit, quitting is lame.

BladeEWG
01-08-2012, 15:56
yerah you would think so Max.
its there in plain view for all to see and my country has had the same name for a long time.

But why stick around?
its the same cr@p every round here.
This time we're netting and I have threats of AAs
Last round we had a new guy screw up and as a result we were all killed off.
Its just not worth the effort to me anymore.

Max Logan
01-08-2012, 16:31
I`ve been threatened to be AAed every round before...just be happy people are noticing you! :p
Always look at the bright side

Top12Gun
01-08-2012, 16:40
Even Max thinks you should stay!!

Never quit!!! Once you quit anything once, it becomes a life habit.

Xavior
01-08-2012, 17:38
You aren't going to tell us who sent it? :p

DevilDog
01-08-2012, 17:47
You aren't going to tell us who sent it? :p

I did and I got what I wanted out of it....lol

Dogma
01-08-2012, 17:49
Hey I will tell whoever it is doing that crap, right out in the open, I buy low and sell high every set. If you call that feeding, then come on, lets see what you got! And I also use spyops that tell me who has what on the market and when it is coming off so I can buy it cheap, guess that is feeding too huh?

DevilDog
01-08-2012, 17:50
its the same cr@p every round here.
This time we're netting and I have threats of AAs
Last round we had a new guy screw up and as a result we were all killed off.
Its just not worth the effort to me anymore.

If this cr@p happens every round to YOU then maybe YOU need to sit back and ask yourself why? What are YOU doing to deserve it?

DevilDog
01-08-2012, 17:55
Hey I will tell whoever it is doing that crap, right out in the open, I buy low and sell high every set. If you call that feeding, then come on, lets see what you got! And I also use spyops that tell me who has what on the market and when it is coming off so I can buy it cheap, guess that is feeding too huh?

Who the heck said buying low and selling high is "feeding"? Someone missed something somewhere.

::LD::GrimReapr
01-08-2012, 23:19

Thats not what the problem was Dogma it was having the Infantry bought from the black markert at 353 and then sold at 250 to help a member buying low and reselling makes sense when you sell it for max price so learn of which you speak before speaking nobody ever said that buying low and reselling high is feeding.

Xavior
01-09-2012, 03:16
Actually apparently what happened was that nhn in LoR sold $250 infantry and blaa in ICN bought it for the NA. Somehow from all of this Max decided LoR must have fed Kenneth for his jump and then proceeded to AA Kenneth. Basically the only one at fault here are the guys who did illegal attacks. I'm still confused as to why everyone is okay with how this has turned out.

01-09-2012, 04:04
Who said anything about it being ok? The faulty part is he didnt get the infantry fast enough someone else bought it first otherwise it would have been that way.

Max Logan
01-09-2012, 04:56
I already said why I did it...

Secondly, ICN state double taps me and now they declare war because of it? Tsk, tsk!

01-09-2012, 05:29
Max, ICN didnt declare on us I declared on them right after LOR declared on us. Our reason for declaration on ICN was so it dont cost 5 turns per AA on Blade aka Vengeance seeker state# 57 which is the only one in that nation i wanna hit.

Max Logan
01-09-2012, 05:34
Why do you wanna hit him? Grim, leave him alone, he ain`t done nothing to you. He`s the best new player the game has had in years, let him play :p
He`s an alright guy and leader, so let him play in peace! For me, please! :)

kitoy
01-09-2012, 05:36
Who said anything about it being ok? The faulty part is he didnt get the infantry fast enough someone else bought it first otherwise it would have been that way.

i thought you guys already get that even without feeding, i can still outjump you.. and if i/we really wanted those infantry, i would have told nhn to buy it for the nation instead if i can't get it.. i BMed my army, i BMed our NA.. but if you still insist on the feeding part, go on i couldn't carel ess anymore..

01-09-2012, 05:46
Why do you wanna hit him? Grim, leave him alone, he ain`t done nothing to you. He`s the best new player the game has had in years, let him play :p
He`s an alright guy and leader, so let him play in peace! For me, please! :)

Ok Max because I love you I have declared peace on ICN!

BladeEWG
01-09-2012, 06:22
oh boy...