PDA

View Full Version : Infantry

::LD::GrimReapr
02-02-2012, 02:48
Infantry at 250$ really. OUTSTANDING!!!!

Xavior
02-02-2012, 03:01
****it Kenneth, stop feeding!

02-02-2012, 04:49
Regardless of what you think Xavior I like Kenny and the gang. I also however didnt fall off the cabbage truck yesterday. Regardless of what you or anyone else says nobody in the right mind buys infantry at 353$ on the black market then turns around right away and sells it for 250$ at 30% tax for any other reason than to help someone unfortunantly someone else got to it before he or they could.

kitoy
02-02-2012, 07:10
..:o

blaa
02-02-2012, 07:42
Infantry at 250$ really. OUTSTANDING!!!!

not sure if trolling or newbie, but infantry has been min price at the start of the round as long as i have played this game (with a few exceptional rounds)

DevilDog
02-02-2012, 11:31
not sure if trolling or newbie, but infantry has been min price at the start of the round as long as i have played this game (with a few exceptional rounds)

Not sure if you're a "newbie" or a "troll" either way you're not too smart because for as long as I've been playing only the mentally challenged sell infantry below MAX price at any point during any set. Especially at the beginning of a set when the InfantryHores are buying like nuts! I mean why would you? There is NO ligit reason to do so!

@ LD.....hahahhaha.....you got called you a troll/newbie!!....lol

kitoy
02-02-2012, 19:30
Not sure if you're a "newbie" or a "troll" either way you're not too smart because for as long as I've been playing only the mentally challenged sell infantry below MAX price at any point during any set. Especially at the beginning of a set when the InfantryHores are buying like nuts! I mean why would you? There is NO ligit reason to do so!

now this is exactly what a troll is..:p

i agree with blaa, especially when there are a lot of indies.. or else your turns will gone to waste..

blaa
02-03-2012, 05:56

@ LD.....hahahhaha.....you got called you a troll/newbie!!....lol

Hmm, hmm, the cashers usually make their run to the top around 7th day. Pretty sure you can't buy 80m of infantry with 250... So I don't get your infantry hoarding problem in this case.

DevilDog
02-03-2012, 09:31
now this is exactly what a troll is..:p

Are you refering to your own post as "exactly what a troll is"? That's the way I seen it. :confused:

As far as you agreeing with blaa....*sigh*....I never expected that you wouldn't agree with him/her on this subject. lol

DevilDog
02-03-2012, 09:42
Hmm, hmm, the cashers usually make their run to the top around 7th day. Pretty sure you can't buy 80m of infantry with 250... So I don't get your infantry hoarding problem in this case.

blah blah blah.....Pay attention now. My post wasn't as much about the infantry hoarding as it was about how ignorant it is to sell below MAX price. Especially NOW!!!! But seeing how you're one of those players that like to sell at bottom market price I'm not surprised you don't get it.

Anyway it's only cool to sell at lowest price possible when you're undercutting Dogma!!....lol

blaa
02-03-2012, 10:01
I'm sorry if I've insulted you somehow, but to me this thread sounds like whining. The market has min/max prices for a reason - use them!

DevilDog
02-03-2012, 10:16
I'm sorry if I've insulted you somehow, but to me this thread sounds like whining. The market has min/max prices for a reason - use them!

Thanks but no apology needed, I never thought you insulted me.

02-03-2012, 10:42

The only one being insulted here is you insulting your own intelligence by selling below max price.

ranger2112
02-03-2012, 15:13
i would rather someone sell at min price, then undercutting by one dollar just to get their goods sold first. that is annoying as heck

kitoy
02-03-2012, 19:57
Are you refering to your own post as "exactly what a troll is"? That's the way I seen it. :confused:

As far as you agreeing with blaa....*sigh*....I never expected that you wouldn't agree with him/her on this subject. lol

what i'm trying to say was, this has been the case ever since for the first 2-3 days of the set, just let it go geez.. if the prices don't change after that, then that's the time you guys start whining.. lol

Divine Intervention
02-04-2012, 07:38
guys infantry is always 250$ at start of set...unless there's like only 25% indy players...heck i remember selling it at 250$ every set at start so that I wouldnt have to end up BMing to play 10-20 turns at a time so as to not be maxed out. feeding is mostly done with useless units who rarely get bought/sold so can be shifted around without may people noticing / interfering/ getting in on the act. before that used to be bombers, dunno now. besides, even if someone was feeding using infantry im sure theyd be buying it up PM at high price and selling back at low price. 46% indy zones sounds about high enough to warrent minimum price infantry at start of set (probs even higher if not skewed by all the hundreds of inactive states).

DevilDog
02-04-2012, 11:47
what i'm trying to say was, this has been the case ever since for the first 2-3 days of the set, just let it go geez.. if the prices don't change after that, then that's the time you guys start whining.. lol

Oh geez what in the world was I thinking???? YOU'RE 100% right in everyihtng you think and say! I need to get in line and play this game the right way. I'm sorry for whining big guy. Any tips you could give me I would greatly appreciate it.

blaa
02-04-2012, 13:31
Try to adapt to the game.

DevilDog
02-04-2012, 13:55
Try to adapt to the game.

Hahahahaha.....yeah okay. lol

kitoy
02-05-2012, 02:30
Oh geez what in the world was I thinking???? YOU'RE 100% right in everyihtng you think and say! I need to get in line and play this game the right way. I'm sorry for whining big guy. Any tips you could give me I would greatly appreciate it.

huh, big guy?lol and yeah everything i say/think is always RIGHT! even xaviour agrees.. :P

anyway man, i can understand your whining if the price doesn't change sooner but if the set has just started, that makes no sense at all..

bigstink
02-05-2012, 07:29
Amigo and LD.... Thanks for getting me back into the game. Why won't my tanks sell at max price :sneaky: This makes me sad, I miss Anton :huh: It is humorous reading all these posts and seeing how little has changed on the forums after almost 3 years (LD still can't keep his mouth shut on here :rolleyes: ). Anyway good to be back! But seriously... where is my buddy Anton????

bigstink
02-05-2012, 07:31
Amigo and LD.... Thanks for getting me back into the game. Why won't my tanks sell at max price :sneaky: This makes me sad, I miss Anton :huh: It is humorous reading all these posts and seeing how little has changed on the forums after almost 3 years (LD still can't keep his mouth shut on here :rolleyes: ). Anyway good to be back! But seriously... where is my buddy Anton????

Side note- It is good to see all the changes that have been made to the game though!

Divine Intervention
02-05-2012, 18:36
bigstink who are you? trying to think who could be in GRIM and dislike me but not too much lol

Hoebawt
02-05-2012, 23:55
i dont like you

MellonColly
02-06-2012, 22:18
i remember...

Devil
02-07-2012, 04:34
ang101... now thats someone i haven't seen in a while

MellonColly
02-07-2012, 12:38
I be back with the other 50 of you who still play :P

Mr President
02-07-2012, 13:31

lol things would really suck if the forums didn't stay the same.. I always enjoy the debates between members. :)

Side note- It is good to see all the changes that have been made to the game though!

Thanks, the game has had many changes and will continue to change. The only think lacking is the huge member base. Perhaps someday we'll make it there lol

I be back with the other 50 of you who still play :P

Nice to have you back :)