PDA

View Full Version : SUPER BOWL!

BladeEWG
02-04-2012, 09:04
OK, whatcha think?

DevilDog
02-04-2012, 11:53
Not a fan of either team but since they're the last two standing and one has to be picked.......I'll root for the Giants. Anyway I think their "D" will be able to slow down the Patriots which is something I don't think can be said the other way around.

BladeEWG
02-04-2012, 12:42
This is a tuff one for me, especially since I'm in Indiana here.
The Manning family is almost Godlike around here and its near blasphamy for me to vote against a manning, even little brother Eli.
But as much as I don't care for their coach, I have to go with Brady and the Pats.
It should be a good game, lots of offense

DevilDog
02-04-2012, 14:01
I'm an Eagles fan so it pains me to no end to say something nice about any NYGiant but I have to give it to Eli. He really has turned in to a top notch QB. Shoo...it was just two - three years ago that he was throwing as many if not more picks then touchdowns.

I agree with you on the it should be a good game but I'm not sure about the "lots of offense" though.

bigstink
02-05-2012, 07:35
Go Vikings... Pats will win though ::rain::

Hoebawt
02-05-2012, 16:44
Errr Wrong... Eli only threw more intos then touchdowns in his first NFl season where he only played in 9 games.... Hes thrown for 21 or more touchdowns every season since..... the only season he threw alot of picks was last season but he also threw for a career high 31 Tds.... oh yea he also thrown for 4k yards his past three seasons....

Hoebawt
02-05-2012, 22:16
WOOT WOOT WOOT SUPER BOWL

BladeEWG
02-06-2012, 05:58
You were right, little offense.
Not a bad game, but hardly exciting.
Glad Brady didn't win it at the end on a cheap hail mary

DevilDog
02-06-2012, 11:21
Errr Wrong... Eli only threw more intos then touchdowns in his first NFl season where he only played in 9 games.... Hes thrown for 21 or more touchdowns every season since..... the only season he threw alot of picks was last season but he also threw for a career high 31 Tds.... oh yea he also thrown for 4k yards his past three seasons....

Golly gee thanks for clearing all of that up for me even though it really wasn't needed since the post was complimenting Eli not trashing him. How about when you have a chance could you please figure out for me who has thrown the MOST interceptions in the NFL since 2004? I really have no clue but I'm dying to know.

DevilDog
02-06-2012, 11:23
You were right, little offense.
Not a bad game, but hardly exciting.
Glad Brady didn't win it at the end on a cheap hail mary

Agreed, i wouldn't have wanted the game to end that way either. Congrats to the Giants and their fans on a victory well deserved/earned.