PDA

View Full Version : DEAD vs ICN

::LD::GrimReapr
02-11-2012, 07:33
This is why we declared I will let you figure out which is the real reason war was declared.

Infantry Hoarding,Taking on best nation from last set, Your nation was pulled from a hat.

fade2black
02-11-2012, 09:16
well heres how this goes.. I dont care about trying to be the best nation or about my personal NW anymore. This set or any future sets.. I am going multi hit every member of DEAD until i get bored (WAR or NO WAR). If I die, I will just restart and do it again. any member I can hit, I will, until their readiness drops so others may take their land too. You might think I am upset about this sucker punch but I really am not....all's fair in love and WAR. But now i will play by my rules and what makes the game interesting for me. If the programming lets me do something then I will. The ONLY RULES are the ones the programming allows. :)

DevilDog
02-11-2012, 10:38
well heres how this goes.. I dont care about trying to be the best nation or about my personal NW anymore. This set or any future sets.. I am going multi hit every member of DEAD until i get bored (WAR or NO WAR). If I die, I will just restart and do it again. any member I can hit, I will, until their readiness drops so others may take their land too. You might think I am upset about this sucker punch but I really am not....all's fair in love and WAR. But now i will play by my rules and what makes the game interesting for me. If the programming lets me do something then I will. The ONLY RULES are the ones the programming allows. :)

*YAWN*

pcgluva
02-11-2012, 11:02
come back to see some action and fade2black posts something I love to see, i love the dedication now back it up

02-11-2012, 11:03
I was told to stop *****ing and whining about the infantry hoarding and do something about it so I did you wanna sit on 100 mil infantry with nothing else and grab my balanced state then be prepared for
My AA's and BR's to make it even since somehow or other your infantry can stop my bombers when I attempt to grab you. Do what you gotta do fade2black all I ask is that you
Not be a ***** and hide show me how big your balls are by showing state name.

bigstink
02-11-2012, 11:14
GRIM/DEAD = friend of all Mexicans PT:::

blaa
02-11-2012, 11:22
I don't mind you killed me. Didn't have a chance on #1 anyway.

But I do mind your reasoning for this war. Because this reason will get me and others killed in every future set to come, so I believe I must try and explain why people inf '*****'.

You stated that having 100m inf and virtually nothing of everything is not balanced. Okay, I agree, it is not. I am very voulnerable to BR's, AA's, hostile spy ops, so on. So if there's a state that doesn't like that can brake me very easily. But, but! #33 and #250 did the same this set. But they didn't get warred. In fact, I could prolly go through all my spy logs and show that majority of the states don't balance their states. So, what I do, is that I take the chance of getting 'suicided' (because that's what this was) each set and run my state as optimal as possible. Optimal means as good as possible, as efficient as possible. If you think that you will ever be succesful with your 'balanced' mentality, then you are wrong.

Good luck fighting for places in top20 in future sets.

If you have any questions on the 'math' of the game, please don't hesitate to ask. I am more than eager to explain you why always the same people fight for the first place, why the scenario is usually somewhat similar.

If you continue to justify this war with this 'balance' thing, then you can kill me in the future sets as well.

02-11-2012, 12:01
Thats where you are wrong every set I wasn't in a war i finished in the top 20 with a balanced state! you dont need to run an infantry hoarding state to finish top 20 and yes #33 and #250 are both infantry hoarding. your right infantry hoarding is the reason why the same people are always up top well lets mix it up a bit you are the one that told me to do something about it instead of whining here is your wish its been granted and i will not stop doing so last set #33 and #250 got warred this set you guys got warred who is to say who gets it next set. Remember balanced states can compete if everyone uses them just have to do things a bit different I'm sick of doing the infantry hoarding way now time for balanced states to make an appearance or make it that when I grab you with bombers and all you have is infantry you lose cause your infantry isn't shooting down my bombers.
Btw one of the finishes was 5th

blaa
02-11-2012, 12:42
LoL. Okay, have fun killing me every set then.

Finishing in top20 is possible with mixed strategy so I wouldn't congratulate myself on that achievement. It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.

Humour me, what's the 'balance' anyway?

DevilDog
02-11-2012, 13:10
It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.

OMG that's funny!! Just so you know we insult LD all of the time so I'm not so sure your little "insult" is going to register with him.

02-11-2012, 13:23

Finishing in top20 is possible with mixed strategy so I wouldn't congratulate myself on that achievement. It was meant as an insult towards you anyway.

Balance is when it takes me more than 1 or 50 bombers to kill you without losing readiness cause you dont have anything else.If i can kill you without having to AA you then you dont have enough def and should be scared someone like me is gonna do something about it now. I will admit to doing destructive spy ops too. If i spy you and you have no spies ill give you a warn ing of a few turns doing something illegal if i come back 24 hours later and you still dont have spies ill use 50 to 100 turns on you. How about doing something more usefull with your time than trying to insult me and show me how to finish top 5 or 10 with a mixed strat or what i like to call a balanced state? Your insult if thats what you call it was poor at best as devildog stated ive been insulted by them best of them and you sir suck at it.

blaa
02-11-2012, 13:26
What are you talking about? You had to AA me... I believe I had something like 120k ships!! And like 40k sams. Dunno why you even AAd.

Anyway, you guys look like suiciders. I don't like suiciders.

02-11-2012, 13:26
I have to ask this question. Is GRIM really that threatning that everytime we war even tho the nation we war is bigger it will always have people like HOebawt tag jump to help? Really Ho you gotta find something better to do with your time isnt war usually when you go into vacation mode?

02-11-2012, 13:28
yea we AA'd you for land 2 of your other mates required 50 bombers and 1 bomber to break and kill so suiciding its not seeing as how right now we are winning how is that suiciding there is a good chance i will live through the set.
Maybe you should look up the meaning of suicide.

blaa
02-11-2012, 13:31
Well, suiciders usually attacked people for nothing. You attacked us for nothing. ICN is too inactive to war, so I'd be happy to see a kill, but I'm not counting on, so you might as well live. Congratulations!

But really, brother, if you want to learn how to play, come to ICN next set, I'll teach you a thing or two. Maybe then you wouldn't have to waste yours and others time in pointless wars.

DevilDog
02-11-2012, 13:47
Cool...can I join you guys next set because LD keeps making me do mean things to people like you? I have to warn you though I already think I know everything & as long as I finish in the TOP 500 I'm happy!

02-11-2012, 13:49
Well, suiciders usually attacked people for nothing. You attacked us for nothing. ICN is too inactive to war, so I'd be happy to see a kill, but I'm not counting on, so you might as well live. Congratulations!

But really, brother, if you want to learn how to play, come to ICN next set, I'll teach you a thing or two. Maybe then you wouldn't have to waste yours and others time in pointless wars.

I do have a point and I seem to be making it just fine showing you and your other ICN mates that infantry hoarding is no longer the way to win and wont be as long as i play this game be prepared to play differently because im not changing maybe this will get what i want and have it that bombers are no longer blocked or stopped by infantry. Remember Blaa O genie of my lamp you are the one that told me to stop whining about it and do something like war well guess what wish granted you lose. Next time be careful what you wish for!

Top 5 finish with a balanced state and you want to teach me how to play thats funny.

Rassputtin
02-11-2012, 14:31
Now where did I put my soapbox..... as soon as I find it, dust it off and polish it a bit, I'm gonna drop a friendly Rass rant.

Xavior
02-11-2012, 14:48
Should have killed LoR's top states too then.

bigstink
02-11-2012, 15:11
sweet we're suiciders!!!! I wanna be highlighted in pink :cool:

Hoebawt
02-11-2012, 15:15
THey wont touch LOR coz then they will all be dead...

Rassputtin
02-11-2012, 16:31

The only rules have always been the ones the programming allows. That's some of the point of killing infantry hoarders. The game mechanics are drastically flawed in that the units interact generically and primitively which allows for infantry hoarding, and more importantly allows for infantry hoarding to be a successful tactic and even worse than that, in doing so makes it so that if some hoard infantry, then all who want to compete with them must also hoard infantry. Deciding to hoard infantry already puts you into the category of playing the game by your rules and what makes the game interesting for you and utilizing any method whatsoever allowed by the programming. When you incorporate feeding into that equation..... So please don't pretend like all of a sudden you've had a change of heart and are going to embrace this "if the game allows it then I'll do it" mentality. You've been at its for front. Think of some words that don't contradict your actions and then reply.

I don't mind you killed me. Didn't have a chance on #1 anyway.

But I do mind your reasoning for this war. Because this reason will get me and others killed in every future set to come, so I believe I must try and explain why people inf '*****'.

You stated that having 100m inf and virtually nothing of everything is not balanced. Okay, I agree, it is not. I am very voulnerable to BR's, AA's, hostile spy ops, so on. So if there's a state that doesn't like that can brake me very easily. But, but! #33 and #250 did the same this set. But they didn't get warred. In fact, I could prolly go through all my spy logs and show that majority of the states don't balance their states. So, what I do, is that I take the chance of getting 'suicided' (because that's what this was) each set and run my state as optimal as possible. Optimal means as good as possible, as efficient as possible. If you think that you will ever be succesful with your 'balanced' mentality, then you are wrong.

Good luck fighting for places in top20 in future sets.

If you have any questions on the 'math' of the game, please don't hesitate to ask. I am more than eager to explain you why always the same people fight for the first place, why the scenario is usually somewhat similar.

If you continue to justify this war with this 'balance' thing, then you can kill me in the future sets as well.

The math of the game does not elude DEAD states. You should stop looking down your red highlighted nose and save that for someone who doesn't understand basic math.

You and other hoarders being killed every set is kind of the point. This isn't the first time infantry hoarding has been brought up. I pointed out its implications years ago, pointed out ways to fix it years ago. Instead of fixing it, missles were added, and now are being removed. Waste of time and resources. Since the programming and unit interaction won't be addressed the only other option is to do what pro infantry hoarders have always said to do. "Stop whining and do something about it". Your explanation of why people hoard is not required. Its already known. Yes your states are not the only ones that infantry hoard. Unfortunately the anti hoarding resources do not allow for ALL states hoarding infantry to be killed at one time.... so decisions must be made. No one expects a balanced state to win a set unless there are enough balanced states to kill or maim all the infantry hoarders. Hence the point of the campaign.

How many sets must you be killed or maimed while hoarding infantry before you decide that you should not have a defenseless state and run more balanced units. The answer is never right, because you can't compete for first without hoarding while others are hoarding. So what will you do? Continue to hoard and hope that your not chosen as the hoarder to be killed..... or run a more balanced state and hope the hoarders are killed and your moved up the list, or join the anti hoarders and kill the hoarders. Yes, yes your thinking you want to build a state to pay DEAD back for this atrocity. Your thinking you'll build a state that will be able to hurt or kill them. Well guess what. If you build a state to kill other states then you aren't infantry hoarding are you? So build a war state... if so then DEAD's mission is successful.

You may not be the target every set. Your weren't being singled out. You are not despised any more than any other infantry hoarder. Don't take it personally.

What are you talking about? You had to AA me... I believe I had something like 120k ships!! And like 40k sams. Dunno why you even AAd.

Anyway, you guys look like suiciders. I don't like suiciders.

Suicide implies attacking with no chance of success. DEAD expects to survive this engagement or at the least not be slaughtered. They do not look like suiciders, they look like aggressive warrers. Simply because you don't agree with the reasoning for war (FYI NO ONE EVER DOES) doesn't mean its a suicide. It means in your mind it was unprovocked.

you had 40,000 sams and 120,000 ships.. how many infantry did you have.... 120,000,000. That's a three digit difference on the left of the decimal point. Maybe you hoarders should lobby to have MR. P include infantry in AR defense. They shoot down bombers and jets and ships in standard attack, why not bomb runs and air raids too?

You were not attacked for no reason. You were just attacked for reasons you don't agree with. There is in fact a significant difference. If your to inactive to strike back how is attacking you a suicide? As stated before a suicide is attacking without the expectation of success and pretty much knowing your going to die and run a failed operation. Warring an inactive nation is not a suicide. Maybe you should ask DEAD if you can join their nation so they can show you how to play. You can be shown a thing or two and not waste yours and others time buying all that infantry to be killed by an amount of bombers that can be produced by a restart in 1 day. DEAD doesn't need your lessons on hoarding infantry, watching and waiting and setting alarms and getting on at specific times when GB's run out on targets, and getting friends and nations to feed. Its not a new strategy. Its more about dedication to time invested than it is skill.

Should have killed LoR's top states too then.

As i said before and you clearly already know Evan, I'm sure if DEAD had enough states than every infantry hoarding state they could find would be killed. But, 1. LOR was attacked last set by DEAD, and 2. A nation the size of DEAD attacking both ICN and LOR would make everyone call them what..... SUICIDERS.

THey wont touch LOR coz then they will all be dead...
Not sure if you realized it yet or not but the nation your in is at war... shouldn't you be in vacation mode?

Look you all want to compete hoarding infantry and want to scoff and insult the intelligence of those who think its retarded. DEAD is not incapable of hoarding infantry. Simply unwilling. You people hoard your infantry and laugh cause people who don't hoard don't finish top 3.

Well, perhaps its time for you to be laughed at. Your not incapable of having a state with defenses your just unwilling. DEAD will run balanced states and laugh at those who hoard and try to finish top 3.

You supply the rifles, DEAD will supply the NAPALM.

BladeEWG
02-11-2012, 20:22
You are missing the entire point.
the object is not to be top 20. the object is to be number one.
To do so, as many have for many rounds is by troops.

it is quite apperent that the tag DEAD cannot accomlish that, so they have chosen to be basically suiciders instead.
Now the way I see it, you are declaring not just on ICN, but basically any tag that reaches for the top.

i would think there should be other tags declaring on you and again wiping you out.
not much sense in just waiting for you to move to another tag on your timeframe is there?

And Baa i agree, we can also play their game
Dead can be our farmland for future rounds and we can jjust protct our m8s that want to do the casher thing ;)

Hoebawt
02-11-2012, 20:26
Rass Your Ignorance is Bliss.. im not at war with anyone..and i never inf hoard... and your reason behind this war is weak... trust me i know of weak reasons for war.... How about all the inf hoarders just take you out since you are so against them.... So perhaps i sit here and laugh at you since you clearly have no idea of wats going on

kitoy
02-11-2012, 22:40
As i said before and you clearly already know Evan, I'm sure if DEAD had enough states than every infantry hoarding state they could find would be killed. But, 1. LOR was attacked last set by DEAD, and 2. A nation the size of DEAD attacking both ICN and LOR would make everyone call them what..... SUICIDERS.

so you let us off this time because you hit us last set.. does it mean ICN can infantry hoard all they want next set? :confused:

Hoebawt
02-12-2012, 02:29
yea Rass's view on things are very rash... SO does that mean that ICN is off the hook next set and LOR is the target? of for that matter another nation that makes a run for 1st is?

blaa
02-12-2012, 02:52
How many sets must you be killed or maimed while hoarding infantry before you decide that you should not have a defenseless state and run more balanced units. The answer is never right, because you can't compete for first without hoarding while others are hoarding. So what will you do? Continue to hoard and hope that your not chosen as the hoarder to be killed..... or run a more balanced state and hope the hoarders are killed and your moved up the list, or join the anti hoarders and kill the hoarders. Yes, yes your thinking you want to build a state to pay DEAD back for this atrocity. Your thinking you'll build a state that will be able to hurt or kill them. Well guess what. If you build a state to kill other states then you aren't infantry hoarding are you? So build a war state... if so then DEAD's mission is successful.

I will never use a strategy that is not the most reasonable. So the answer to your question: It takes infinite amount of sets to kill me for me to drop inf hoarding.

Actually, I start infantry hoarding, and in the end of the set I ship hoard. Maybe I should buy infantry at the end of the set too? Or you don't have a problem with ship hoarding in the end?

Hoebawt
02-12-2012, 04:32
Originally Posted by rass

you sound like a dictator telling ppl how to build their state or else you will kill them... Rass you no good at netting (why your doing wat your doing now) and ur def no good at warring( most of icn is still alive).... fall back to the shadows where you belong...

How many sets must you play before you realize that a balance state isnt viable to win First place in this game.. its not the hoarders fault and its not the Programmers fault.... its the way the game is... Im tired of hearing of inf hoarding.. its a strat in the game... let ICN do it if they want.. Just like you can war them if u want for w.e reason u want.... just trying to make your point like its the only way to do it is bs... your not gonan change anything.. your not gonna change their gameplay... **** they prob wont even retal you for this and your just gonna end up giving up on this hopeless and pathetic war.... You wanna do something for NW go and recruit some ppl.. go and teach a few noobs to play the game the way you feel.... stop being a jerkoff

blaa
02-12-2012, 05:48
Don't get me wrong. I don't mind if DEAD is able to force a new 'unwritten' rule - no infantry hoarding - but, what I would like to see from DEAD:
- Please explain your actions more clearly. So far I haven't understood why exactly are you doing that. Maybe you should define what is hoarding some unit. Is it having 75% of one unit out of all. Is that 75% networth based, is it strength based.

It seems so vague and confusing at the moment. Look at the current unwritten rules. I'm sure there were people against the grabbing rules as well (1 in top10, 2 outside), but it was forced. People still sometimes break it - accidents usually. But the rule itself is clear, you can't misunderstand it.

In all honesty, I believe 'balanced' state will never become a rule. I do believe your time and effort could be used somewhere else. There have been people attacking other states because of this reason before.

Phantom1
02-12-2012, 09:19
sweet we're suiciders!!!! I wanna be highlighted in pink :cool:

Hey want to be pink too! lol

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 10:25
Before I talk about anything else, I would like to say that I believe the point of this game is to relax, have fun, and even get a chance to socialize. Based on what I've seen in this forum, things are getting way to serious lol xP

In my opinion, DEAD's reason for war is a good enough one. We all agree in some way that infantry hoarding is an "issue" of sorts, but in all honesty, I do not think it's solvable. Based on the math and the mechanics of this game, infantry hoarding has a huge advantage. But what can you do? Decrease power? Increase costs? Doing so to a certain point will make one unit "better" than infantry. But then what happens? People will start to hoard THAT kind of military.

Try comparing this gameplay to the real world for a moment. How does a company get ahead of another? You have to specialize at first as opposed to try to cover all parts of a market, which is where infantry hoarding comes in. Once you are in decent placement in the market, that's when you can start broadening your scope to other aspects. There are one of two ways beat a specialized market (hoarding); 1 is to perform better in specializing (be better at hoarding lol). Therefore, being good at hoarding is essential for early success.

However, adaptation is also necessary for success. The other way of beating hoarding is to focus on a different market. Since the hoarders are too focused on one thing, you can use another to beat them down, which is where the Jets, Bombers, Ships... ARs BRs AAs come in. Warring is necessary for this game because it's the only way to stop a good hoarding strat/gameplay. It's the best and only way, in my opinion, of countering this hoarding issue. The problem is that the Nation Wars player base is too small and we don't have enough warring Nations as we did in the earlier/World-of-War days. Fear of war and suiciders is actually the only reason people get other units (besides, arguably, ships for networth).

Truth be told, to be the best of the best in this game requires a lot of time. Being on when SA's disappear cause of the 36 hour incriment is huge for bigger land grabs, since an extra 30% land difference per hit is significant. Understanding the minor mechanics of the game and having the time and commitment is what results in a top spot in this game. Yes, hoarding is a frowned upon strat, but there is a difference between a smart hoarding good player, and just a plain one.

Sorry for the blabbering post, but that's just my view on both sides being argued in this thread. Both ICN and DEAD are playing a key part in keeping this game balanced. Hoarding is necessary to do well, and warring is a means of countering it. Let's be frank here; wars spice up the game, and the name of this game was world-of-WAR and is now nation WARS. It's just unfortunate that our nation got caught off guard this set and are getting pwned, but hey, it happens. We won last set. Guess domination does lead to war :P

02-12-2012, 10:28

it is quite apperent that the tag DEAD cannot accomlish that, so they have chosen to be basically suiciders instead.
Now the way I see it, you are declaring not just on ICN, but basically any tag that reaches for the top.

i would think there should be other tags declaring on you and again wiping you out.
not much sense in just waiting for you to move to another tag on your timeframe is there?

Dead can be our farmland for future rounds and we can jjust protct our m8s that want to do the casher thing ;)

1). You and Blaa can agree all you want you want to make your your farmland then you wont be building an infantry hoarding state to do it or youll get AA'd again in which case i win if you dont infantry hoard to make me your farmland I win cause your not hoarding.
2). In my past experience nobody gets involved with war that doesnt affect them directly unless your name is Hoebawt or Anton.
3. You are right the object of the game is to be #1 without DEAD warring LOR last set you would not have finished number #1 you said it yourself in a message to me or have you forgotten?

02-12-2012, 10:33
Thank you ccsports77 someone else that actually understands whats goin on and what Rass is trying to say. Now for Hoebawt let me explain something to you so you dont have the wrong idea. Rass my little brother had nothing to do with declaring war I was the one that decided what we DEAD were doing with the help of a couple friends and a mexican named Pedrow Done you have a rock to crawl back underneath and go back into vacation mode till Anton can come save you again?

02-12-2012, 10:34
Don't get me wrong. I don't mind if DEAD is able to force a new 'unwritten' rule - no infantry hoarding - but, what I would like to see from DEAD:
- Please explain your actions more clearly. So far I haven't understood why exactly are you doing that. Maybe you should define what is hoarding some unit. Is it having 75% of one unit out of all. Is that 75% networth based, is it strength based.

It seems so vague and confusing at the moment. Look at the current unwritten rules. I'm sure there were people against the grabbing rules as well (1 in top10, 2 outside), but it was forced. People still sometimes break it - accidents usually. But the rule itself is clear, you can't misunderstand it.

In all honesty, I believe 'balanced' state will never become a rule. I do believe your time and effort could be used somewhere else. There have been people attacking other states because of this reason before.

You wanted to show me a thing or two about the game since i dont understand the math why dont you use that giant head of yours and thing about it for a moment if it still confuses you message me and ill explain it in simplier details for you slower folk.

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 10:44

Yes your right, I don't get it. This is my first set. You F'in idiots keep tossing around the "suicider" term and not one DEAD state has died. Did the networth of the states you kill stop being added to the networth of a nation. I've been gone awhile. If the NW is still added to nations then killing people is a viable way for a nation to finish first.

Rass Your Ignorance is Bliss.. im not at war with anyone..and i never inf hoard... and your reason behind this war is weak... trust me i know of weak reasons for war.... How about all the inf hoarders just take you out since you are so against them.... So perhaps i sit here and laugh at you since you clearly have no idea of wats going on

Your right Hoe, I cower at your intellect and savvy. I have no idea whats going on. You go ahead and rally the infantry hoarders.

so you let us off this time because you hit us last set.. does it mean ICN can infantry hoard all they want next set? :confused:
I never said I was playing or even in DEAD. But, as stated before DEAD does not have the resources to kill all infantry hoarders. I'm sure if they did and you were hoarding infantry, yes they would kill you. Do I speak for them? No certainly not but I can guess with a high degree of accuracy in this instance. Everyone is free to infantry hoard all they want any set. They are aware of the consequences of having a defensless state.

yea Rass's view on things are very rash... SO does that mean that ICN is off the hook next set and LOR is the target? of for that matter another nation that makes a run for 1st is? I don't speak for DEAD but you should be able to wrap your head around it. Its not about LOR or ICN, its about infantry hoarding so, regardless of your tag if your hoarding infantry you may be targeted by DEAD.

I will never use a strategy that is not the most reasonable. So the answer to your question: It takes infinite amount of sets to kill me for me to drop inf hoarding.

Actually, I start infantry hoarding, and in the end of the set I ship hoard. Maybe I should buy infantry at the end of the set too? Or you don't have a problem with ship hoarding in the end?

I know thats why I said "never right". You wont change unless the programming makes it no viable, or enough people in the game make it not viable. Since DEAD can't rewrite the code, what is their other option. What I have a problem with is not why you or anyone else was killed. Im not running DEAD.

Originally Posted by rass

you sound like a dictator telling ppl how to build their state or else you will kill them... Rass you no good at netting (why your doing wat your doing now) and ur def no good at warring( most of icn is still alive).... fall back to the shadows where you belong...

How many sets must you play before you realize that a balance state isnt viable to win First place in this game.. its not the hoarders fault and its not the Programmers fault.... its the way the game is... Im tired of hearing of inf hoarding.. its a strat in the game... let ICN do it if they want.. Just like you can war them if u want for w.e reason u want.... just trying to make your point like its the only way to do it is bs... your not gonan change anything.. your not gonna change their gameplay... **** they prob wont even retal you for this and your just gonna end up giving up on this hopeless and pathetic war.... You wanna do something for NW go and recruit some ppl.. go and teach a few noobs to play the game the way you feel.... stop being a jerkoff

Yes Hoe I sound like a dictator because I reiterated what he said about building a war state to attack DEAD and told him it would accomplish DEADS mission of him not hoarding. Do you think when your typing or just picture cookies in your head while your fingers move on the keyboard. You waste my time with your banter that doesnt even make sense. Me reiterating what someone else says does not imply I am dicating to them how they should act. Half of ICN is dead no DEAD state are dead. I guess your measure of success at war is how many states you can get to cower in vacation mode before dying. yes by that account HOE I'm a terrible warrer because I don't hide in vacation mode.

The way the game is, is based on the programming and community mind set. Hoe climb down from the trees and reread that a few times until you get it.

I'm not spearheading thsi infantry hoarding war. I didnt play last set and attack LOR, I"m not running DEAD. My "state" this set if thats what you want to call it has already lost several hundred turns.

I'm defending the position of DEAD I am not speaking for them. Because I really don't care. Thats why I am in the shadows thats why I dont play, thats why I'm not going to recruit players to game. I view the game as broken. I like most of the community and the potential i see in the game, but I am unable to care about a game where I lose money for failing an attack before i pay to use the turns to attack, and where the units interact so unrealistically it doesn't even make sense. There is nothing that I "can do" to help nation wars. I've already tried everything I can.

Those are legit questions and the ones that should be asked. I sincerely hope that the leader of DEAD answers them for you and makes his intentions and views more concrete for the community to understand his position.

In all honesty I agree with you and beleive also that a balanced state will never become a rule. The only way to prevent is is to change the game. When it is capable and effecient according to the programming, people will do it. If one person does it, the others who want to compete will also do it. Eventually everyone will. THe only other way besides programming is to have a force big enough to make people fear being killed. I personally don't think such a force will ever materialize. But thats just me, and I'm ignorant and have no clue whats going on or how anything works. Just ask Hoebawt.

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 10:48
Before I talk about anything else, I would like to say that I believe the point of this game is to relax, have fun, and even get a chance to socialize. Based on what I've seen in this forum, things are getting way to serious lol xP

In my opinion, DEAD's reason for war is a good enough one. We all agree in some way that infantry hoarding is an "issue" of sorts, but in all honesty, I do not think it's solvable. Based on the math and the mechanics of this game, infantry hoarding has a huge advantage. But what can you do? Decrease power? Increase costs? Doing so to a certain point will make one unit "better" than infantry. But then what happens? People will start to hoard THAT kind of military.

Try comparing this gameplay to the real world for a moment. How does a company get ahead of another? You have to specialize at first as opposed to try to cover all parts of a market, which is where infantry hoarding comes in. Once you are in decent placement in the market, that's when you can start broadening your scope to other aspects. There are one of two ways beat a specialized market (hoarding); 1 is to perform better in specializing (be better at hoarding lol). Therefore, being good at hoarding is essential for early success.

However, adaptation is also necessary for success. The other way of beating hoarding is to focus on a different market. Since the hoarders are too focused on one thing, you can use another to beat them down, which is where the Jets, Bombers, Ships... ARs BRs AAs come in. Warring is necessary for this game because it's the only way to stop a good hoarding strat/gameplay. It's the best and only way, in my opinion, of countering this hoarding issue. The problem is that the Nation Wars player base is too small and we don't have enough warring Nations as we did in the earlier/World-of-War days. Fear of war and suiciders is actually the only reason people get other units (besides, arguably, ships for networth).

Truth be told, to be the best of the best in this game requires a lot of time. Being on when SA's disappear cause of the 36 hour incriment is huge for bigger land grabs, since an extra 30% land difference per hit is significant. Understanding the minor mechanics of the game and having the time and commitment is what results in a top spot in this game. Yes, hoarding is a frowned upon strat, but there is a difference between a smart hoarding good player, and just a plain one.

Sorry for the blabbering post, but that's just my view on both sides being argued in this thread. Both ICN and DEAD are playing a key part in keeping this game balanced. Hoarding is necessary to do well, and warring is a means of countering it. Let's be frank here; wars spice up the game, and the name of this game was world-of-WAR and is now nation WARS. It's just unfortunate that our nation got caught off guard this set and are getting pwned, but hey, it happens. We won last set. Guess domination does lead to war :P

CC, you could prevent infantry hoarding from being viable by making the way the units ineract in warfare more complex... for example, make it so infantry do not affect/defend jets, ships, bombers, missles in a standard attack.

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 11:00
The only way of making that even an option is by adding another variable into the game code, which would have to be one unit's affectiveness military power wise vs another unit (like a percentage of current military power for each unit). That would take forever to "balance."

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 11:08
You don't need another variable. Not that im opposed to that but you could simply itemize the attacks based on the units. Its computer programming you can do anything you want to do. You could have a more complex sequence instead of more viariables. Ground versus ground, air versus air, ships versus ships, 2 out of 3 areas wins the engagement. Just one of many methods that could be used.

blaa
02-12-2012, 11:09
I agree. If you'd want to make the game realistic (or whatever the **** you guys want with your drama) you'd have to pretty much create a new game. Maybe talk with mr.p, perhaps he agrees to open a new game server?

Some more questions... You said you warred lor last set for whoring, and this set you warred us. Okay, fair enough.
But, please go to lor vs dead war thread and you can pretty clearly read that DEAD started the war because they thought lor was feeding. (here is the thread http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming! ). But they werent.

So, what I'm saying: you guys make too many mistakes, so i can't take you guys seriously.

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 11:10
But that encourages specializing to an extent, because if you go across more units, you wouldn't be able to win any of those matchups.

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 11:14
Oh man, Mr. P should bring back the "Chaos" server from world-of-war :D

Hoebawt
02-12-2012, 11:26
Thank you ccsports77 someone else that actually understands whats goin on and what Rass is trying to say. Now for Hoebawt let me explain something to you so you dont have the wrong idea. Rass my little brother had nothing to do with declaring war I was the one that decided what we DEAD were doing with the help of a couple friends and a mexican named Pedrow Done you have a rock to crawl back underneath and go back into vacation mode till Anton can come save you again?

dont be mad that we went into vacation and ruined you war that set....

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 11:29
I agree. If you'd want to make the game realistic (or whatever the **** you guys want with your drama) you'd have to pretty much create a new game. Maybe talk with mr.p, perhaps he agrees to open a new game server?

Some more questions... You said you warred lor last set for whoring, and this set you warred us. Okay, fair enough.
But, please go to lor vs dead war thread and you can pretty clearly read that DEAD started the war because they thought lor was feeding. (here is the thread http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming! ). But they werent.

So, what I'm saying: you guys make too many mistakes, so i can't take you guys seriously.

Like I said I didnt play last set. I don't speak for DEAD. You can't take my defense of thier position (or misrepresentation of thier position) as their official position. I'm simply defending the position of Anti-infantry hoarders.

But that encourages specializing to an extent, because if you go across more units, you wouldn't be able to win any of those matchups.

Thats untrue CC. It discourages specializing. It forces going across more units as the ONLY way to win matchups. You would have to have enough units in two or all three categories than the other person. So if you have 100 million infantry and nothing else. and I have 50k ships and 50k jets. I win. Cause you only won the ground engagement and I won the air and sea engagement. Which would encourage you to carry some ships and jets to prevent my much smaller army from winning. Which is how it should be. If you have all infantry standing on the shores my ships should and would just sit off shore and bombard you till you were all dead. And thats not biased to infantry, the same would be true if you were hoarding only one unit type of anything.

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 11:38
Hm... but don't people normally play that way? I usually start with infantry then branch into air and sea. Isn't that what most people do? You're talking as if people go 100% infantry lol.

bigstink
02-12-2012, 11:42
Being the voice of the Mexican community in the nation of DEAD our reason for war was "we (myself) had a bad month at work and somebody had to die! Since my boss doesn't play the game infantry hoarders in ICN are nice targets"
Now this is only the stance of the Mexicans in DEAD and not the stance of the rest of DEAD! ::oops:

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 11:44
Hm... but don't people normally play that way? I usually start with infantry then branch into air and sea. Isn't that what most people do? You're talking as if people go 100% infantry lol.

People do go 100% infantry.

Atleast until their mates get killed then they buy 300k ships and a million agm.Ghost:::

Hoebawt
02-12-2012, 11:46
Rass dont say you dont care and then go and type a huge post of how you feel about things be realistic... you care and you care alot you even mk post on how to improve the game...but it doesnt need improvement...thats wats wrong everyone wants to fix something that isnt broken the game is fine... Maybe ill climb down my tree and AA your top states... well that would require having a state so i guess you lucked out...unless anton comes and saves me

ccsports77
02-12-2012, 11:46
Being the voice of the Mexican community in the nation of DEAD our reason for war was "we (myself) had a bad month at work and somebody had to die! Since my boss doesn't play the game infantry hoarders in ICN are nice targets"
Now this is only the stance of the Mexicans in DEAD and not the stance of the rest of DEAD! ::oops:

HAHAHA comic relief is always welcome :)

blaa
02-12-2012, 11:53
So you guys want a totally new game and meanwhile you just ruin fun for others?

02-12-2012, 12:18
I dont want a new game and i want this game to be the game it can be if my war is ruining your game dont you think maybe your infantry hoarding is ruining my game?

blaa
02-12-2012, 12:23
Ah, I see you guys have no reasoning what so ever. I'll continue to respond just for teh luls.

Grim, jesus, you said rass is your little brother? Did you go to different schools or something? Please learn to type and create sentences.

How am I ruining your game? You can't beat hoarders, you war them. That's ok. But as you said, you can't kill all the hoarders, so hoarders still keep winning you :D. Seriously brother, you dumb.

Rassputtin
02-12-2012, 13:09
Rass dont say you dont care and then go and type a huge post of how you feel about things be realistic... you care and you care alot you even mk post on how to improve the game...but it doesnt need improvement...thats wats wrong everyone wants to fix something that isnt broken the game is fine... Maybe ill climb down my tree and AA your top states... well that would require having a state so i guess you lucked out...unless anton comes and saves me

Your kind of right I guess but not really. I've been gone for.... 2 years? So I care about the game but not really anymore thats why I don't come around or play. To say the game doesnt need improvement is naive Hoe. There are games just like this one, that started just like this one that thousands of people now pay to play. This one has how many states that aren't robots. I know I come off as Crass Rass, and MR P probably takes offense and thinks im slapping him in the face after all the countless hours and resources that he's devoted. Which is also why I stopped coming around. I don't want to offend him, or his efforts, and if he and the community like the member count and game the way it is maybe I should shut up and stop coming around. So I did.

I want the sales pitch for my house to be a sound and perfectly functioning foundation for my building. I would rather have a plain but perfect building. If you think there is nothing wrong with the game. Then clearly you're willing to build your house on top of any old crusty slab of concrete regardless of mechanical aptitude and just keep adding coats of paint and colorful signs to the yard to try to sell your house instead of patching the conrcrete so the house and your coats of paint don't fall down around you.

Look whatever, I'm done responding to this. This is my position. When I don't red turn because my money is used to pay reperations before my money is used to pay for the turns used to attack and fail and need to pay reperations and infantry can't kill bombers, ships etc. I will care about the game and make suggestions and try to recruit players and try to help the game.

My brother asked me to come back and play my first question was... "does infantry still kill bombers and ships" he said yes and I said "not interested". He said please, just one set. I said fine whatever Ill make a state but it won't be active and will be essentially useless. This war broke out and he asked me to come on the forums and express my opinion.

So yes I made a state, yes I made some long posts. But unless some things change I don't really care to play.

So you guys want a totally new game and meanwhile you just ruin fun for others?
I don't want a new game, I just want the game to be fine tuned, and broken things to be fixed, and changes to be made that make sense to build the games community and member count. All do respect but... keep doing what your doing and you'll keep getting what your getting.

Ah, I see you guys have no reasoning what so ever. I'll continue to respond just for teh luls.

Grim, jesus, you said rass is your little brother? Did you go to different schools or something? Please learn to type and create sentences.

How am I ruining your game? You can't beat hoarders, you war them. That's ok. But as you said, you can't kill all the hoarders, so hoarders still keep winning you :D. Seriously brother, you dumb.

No one defutes that hoarders will continue to win. The only way to prevent that is for hoarding to not be effective or for hoarders to be killed. Look, I've presented my opinion, stated my position. If you want further opinions from me let me know. I'm done discussing this one. You know where I stand.

02-13-2012, 12:14

We didn't declare war on LOR they declared on us after we AA'ed Kenneth for feeding.

Our reasoning I thought was clear Infantry hoarding. You want an example of a balanced state or % infantry in balanced state so as not to be included in hoarding? Here is my thought on a balanced state since you asked my opinion because you seem to be confused by the concept. If I have to go out of my way to kill or maim your state you are running a balanced state and have nothing to worry about.

Example A.
Spies: 715.595 Level:5
Infantry: 40.318.907 Level:8
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 0 Level:1
Bombers: 0 Level:12
SAMs: 3.000.000 Level:8
Ships: 1.160.192 Level:8
Missiles: 0 Level:0

This is a state I wouldn't war for infantry hoarding.

Example B
Spies: 500.000 Level:1
Infantry: 60.000.000 Level:8
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 4 Level:8
Ships: 0 Level:8

This is a state that is infantry hoarding and would get killed.
Does that make sense to you now Blaa or do you still need further instruction.
Does my sentence forming make you feel better now?

Xavior
02-13-2012, 12:21
And I thought it was clear that Kenneth wasn't feeding.

Max Logan
02-13-2012, 12:30
Not that I really wanted to post anything as this whole thread is just bull****. I don`t see why Grim or Rass, or DevilDog need any explanation or reason for warring... We just wanted to war, so we picked a target and honestly, you`re not small ****ty tag, and it`s not like we suicided your top states and went into vacation mode/deleted/surrendered. We keep warring. This is war, don`t really see a point seeking a rational reason. You can call it a simply psychotic need, if it makes YOU feel better. We just keep pressing the attack button.

1. It`s funny seeing Hoe talk about us being the bad evil thing a waging senseless wars for no reason, when we all know how WLF lapdogged LoR in their warring years. Just a thought

2. You had no defenses so blaming all those kills on us being suiciders is just stupid. Next time build up some def and maybe more of you will survive and be able to actually wage war.

3. War is math, time and strategy, not really our fault you have non of those. Blame yourself, improve next time.

4. It was plain obvious GRIM was gonna war.

5. Guess we wanted to hit someone else this set and not LoR again, so there...

6. Boring as hell.

8. Forums need some activity anyway.

9. If no one ever cared about other people in this game, why should GRIM be the trail blazers?

10. In the end we`re right and you`re not, so any argument fails at the start.

11. Blah, blah, blah, stop whining and start warring, not like you can do anything else this set either way.

12. Good luck and have fun!

13. And fluff you.

14. For the sake on continuity.

15. You doubled me in top 10 so stop complaining.

17. There, you have your reason!

02-13-2012, 12:36
And I thought it was clear that Kenneth wasn't feeding.

What we perceived as feeding. Does that make you feel better? I changed the wording around to make it politically correct.
Doesn't change my opinion of the "feeding" taking place just that it didn't go as planned.

02-13-2012, 12:38
This is my official write in ballot for Max Logan as new president.
We love you MAX!!!!! You big Latvian Love Bear.

blaa
02-13-2012, 14:52
10. In the end we`re right and you`re not, so any argument fails at the start.
Okay.

We just wanted to war
Okay.

We didn't declare war on LOR they declared on us after we AA'ed Kenneth for feeding.
So LoR warred you?
Okay.

Better, but I'm still not convinced. But what about the ship hoarding issue I brought out earlier?

Max Logan
02-13-2012, 17:49
Better, but I'm still not convinced. But what about the ship hoarding issue I brought out earlier?

Everyone one loves ships. And besides GRIM is already against infantry hoarding, can`t really be fighting on 2 fronts, can we!

02-13-2012, 18:03
Let me consult my magic 8 Ball I will get back to you.

kitoy
02-13-2012, 20:01
What we perceived as feeding. Does that make you feel better? I changed the wording around to make it politically correct.
Doesn't change my opinion of the "feeding" taking place just that it didn't go as planned.

you know what, my only aim this set is to able to secure the top spot without this "feeding" crap so i could slap it to you.. you happy now?

Xavior
02-13-2012, 20:43
you know what, my only aim this set is to able to secure the top spot without this "feeding" crap so i could slap it to you.. you happy now?

Kenneth we all know you're only rank 1 because of feeding. We've seen your previous attempts :P

DevilDog
02-13-2012, 21:36
Uhoh...someone doesn't understand what we perceived as feeding means!

@ Xavior - really? Get your head out of Kenneth's shorts and breath some clean air. We all get the fact that you have a man crush on him so you don't need to flaunt it all of the time.

kitoy
02-13-2012, 21:48
i completely understand what that means..

i'm just making a statement here coz you might say i was fed with crap again..

ccsports77
02-13-2012, 21:54

Our reasoning I thought was clear Infantry hoarding. You want an example of a balanced state or % infantry in balanced state so as not to be included in hoarding? Here is my thought on a balanced state since you asked my opinion because you seem to be confused by the concept. If I have to go out of my way to kill or maim your state you are running a balanced state and have nothing to worry about.

Example A.
Spies: 715.595 Level:5
Infantry: 40.318.907 Level:8
Bombers: 0 Level:12
SAMs: 3.000.000 Level:8
Ships: 1.160.192 Level:8

This is a state I wouldn't war for infantry hoarding.

Example B
Spies: 500.000 Level:1
Infantry: 60.000.000 Level:8
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 4 Level:8
Ships: 0 Level:8

This is a state that is infantry hoarding and would get killed.
Does my sentence forming make you feel better now?

Hm... what's better to buy? Public market (non max price) infantry, or black market SAMS and ships? Hm...

DevilDog
02-13-2012, 22:09
Hm... what's better to buy? Public market (non max price) infantry, or black market SAMS and ships? Hm...

Hmmm...Since I have some coming to market soon I would like to suggest that you go for the infantry. lol

ccsports77
02-13-2012, 22:36
Lol my bad, I was referring to another post. I don't like quoting cause it takes up so much space rofl. Guess it does cause confusion though xP

there I added it hehe

L P
02-13-2012, 23:08
I would like to thank everyone involved in the random attacks on my state tonight. While I will eventually lose my state's continued function it was very enjoyable.

It really brought me back to years gone by in which stonewalling brought me great joy. I haven't had that much fun in a long time and had forgotten how much fun a war could be. While my exploits in The Federation can never be recreated the fond memories remain.

Long live Wide and -T-, Long Live The Federation!

pcgluva
02-14-2012, 02:01
Nothing beats finding out your going to be attacked, wait till it starts and secretly start expanding, wait a little while longer let them start up, come online after aa's and gain back readiness, or when AR's were inbound buying more jets, especially loved coming on within seconds of your state dieng then stonewalling the ****ers. BRING BACK 60 attacks at once!

Xavior
02-14-2012, 03:30
Uhoh...someone doesn't understand what we perceived as feeding means!

@ Xavior - really? Get you head out of Kenny's shorts and breath some clean air. We all get the fact that you have a man crush on him so you don't need to flaunt it all of the time.

I feel as if some of you don't understand the true value of the term feeding. Its not something you throw around casually. And I certainly don't want a trend to start where everytime rank1 gets outjumped by a stocker people will cry feeding. Especially if those people have no idea what they're doing in the first place. I don't want to sound condescending, but I take it personally when I spend 9 years trying to win one set, and when I do, someone tries to tarnish my image and the win by saying I psuedo-cheated to win. If you can't respect that then I have no business playing this game seriously anymore.

Xavior
02-14-2012, 03:36
I also want to add that I love how quick Max Logan is to start justifying his AAs against LoR last round and any against ICN this round when anytime he gets touched by a few war attacks he cries for a week on here and threatens to quit. But good to see you're still here ;)

blaa
02-14-2012, 06:37
I also would like to add that max was infantry hoarding until lor outjumped him.

Oh and, grim, you keep saying that I suggested you to 'do something about the infantry problem' you have. I took a quick browse through my posts and I couldn't find the post... Maybe you could link me to it?

If you are referring to ( http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93876-Infantry&p=177614#post177614 ), then I would not say that I suggested you to start killing other states. I suggested to change YOUR game and adapt to what others do. And that 'suggestion' is in a thread where you couldn't understand why anybody would sell anything under market price...

Max Logan
02-14-2012, 08:06
I also want to add that I love how quick Max Logan is to start justifying his AAs against LoR last round and any against ICN this round when anytime he gets touched by a few war attacks he cries for a week on here and threatens to quit. But good to see you're still here ;)

hence why I said what I said in my post - if no one reallt cared about otehr people in this game or gave reason to their actions, why should GRIM be the trail blazers?

I also would like to add that max was infantry hoarding until lor outjumped him..

Actually, I wasn`t really hoarding or netting, only gaining land to make a warring state as soon as GRIM was ready. As I missed a lot of turns, speaking or any hoarding is, retarded at best ;)

blaa
02-14-2012, 08:24
I wasn't really hoarding this set either. I was just gaining land :/.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming! And if you look there, you can see YOURSELF posting that you were expecting grim to win that set... So you were gonna war while your guy was #1?

I don't understand why do you go by double standards.

02-14-2012, 09:25

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming! And if you look there, you can see YOURSELF posting that you were expecting grim to win that set... So you were gonna war while your guy was #1?

OMG. Would you just get over it allready. Its always a double standard for anyone in war. Hypothetically speaking lets say UB would have warred GRIM. Whos members would be in here *****ing about what they said or did? If LOR attacked USA whos members would be in here Griping about what they said or did. Now think about your response before answering forget it I'll give you this one. Thats right the group being warred is always the ones *****ing about something the other said or did. We here in GRIM are no better than anyone else when it comes to that. You were hoarding so was everyone in your nation and the 99% of the rest of the community till war kicked in and would still be hoarding if the war had not kicked in. I also take notice that states not in the war are war ready now not all but some. Hmmmm maybe there is something to this crusade? Im just sick of being grabbed by infantry hoarding states that I cant grab because I like to be realistic and ready for war even though my net worth is higher.So now you can play my game be prepared for war or hoard infantry and get warred. Maybe I'll mix it up a little more next set with something else who knows let me consult my magic 8 ball.

@ Kenny slap me with what sounds like you did take top spot without feeding this set it reads to me like you have fed before to take top spot so whats to make me believe it wasn't attempted last set? Looks like a duck smells like a duck guess what must be a duck.

@ Xavior, Nobody said anything about the set you won, you brought it up it ain't about you never was!

02-14-2012, 09:31

If i read it correctly. Its says robbed of the chance because of someone being fed maybe you should read it a bit closer.

"I keep seeing posts about doing something about something when i see something happen or when hoarding takes place instead of doing that something I opted to do that and then was robbed of the chance from someone being feed"

BTW Kenneth I Still Love You!!!!

blaa
02-14-2012, 09:37
Max you change opinions more often than some people their underwear.

Here (few months after casher boost) you still claimed that indy is superiour to casher: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93782-recent-changes&p=176812#post176812

Here (last set, after u guys AAd lor), you said that you want grim to win the set so you attacked them.: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming!&p=177347#post177347

Here (last set) you say that grim wasn't even going to stay away. You also say that casher is too powerful: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming!&p=177373#post177373

Sorry brother, but today you claim that hoarding is an issue. What are you going to claim tomorrow?

---------------

And grim. Robbed of the chance because someone was fed? There was noone being fed. It says that in the thread. You got outnetted. Simple as that. You can't net, you war. That's okay brother. I don't mind. But you keep labeling your actions by 'was against hoarding' (this set), 'war against feeders' (last set). I'm just eager to see what's next set going to bring ;)

Max Logan
02-14-2012, 10:28

I was speaking of this set, I don`t understand what last set has to do with any of this. What happened last set is past and irrelevant, why bring it up? I`m speaking of this set, so either follow, or don`t reply

Max Logan
02-14-2012, 10:39
Max you change opinions more often than some people their underwear.

Here (few months after casher boost) you still claimed that indy is superiour to casher: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93782-recent-changes&p=176812#post176812

Here (last set, after u guys AAd lor), you said that you want grim to win the set so you attacked them.: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming!&p=177347#post177347

Here (last set) you say that grim wasn't even going to stay away. You also say that casher is too powerful: http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93855-Had-it-coming!&p=177373#post177373

1. I still see indy as superior to casher...

2. As I said later that thread, I had to make up a reason to war, so I did. It was just talking trash nothing more. See your next point post, it explains it all.

3. How does 'casher being what it is' translate into casher being to powerful? Or you just read and understand it as you see fit? You can twist everything we say as much as you`d like it won`t change a thing.

And why do you keep bringing up last set? I can bring up 10 years of history for every person playing this game, does that mean a thing about the current situation? No!

Seriously start paying attention to this set - you`re at war! Stupid dwelling in month/s history won`t help you

ccsports77
02-14-2012, 12:08
Happy V-Day everyone! More love and less hate today? :D

Xavior
02-14-2012, 13:14
@ Xavior, Nobody said anything about the set you won, you brought it up it ain't about you never was!

Someone in ICN did a bunch of spy ops on me and accused me of feeding when I won. Then when Kenneth is about to win he is accused of feeding and AAed down. So whenever a LoR player wins someone on the forums will cry feeding from now on?

MAGGIO
02-14-2012, 15:03
A lot of people dont check the suggestions part of the forum but there is a REAL important thread the Mr. P started and he asked that everyone make a comment too. http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?93891-The-Honest-Truth&p=177804#post177804

kitoy
02-14-2012, 19:09
@ Kenny slap me with what sounds like you did take top spot without feeding this set it reads to me like you have fed before to take top spot so whats to make me believe it wasn't attempted last set? Looks like a duck smells like a duck guess what must be a duck.

oh man lol.. i give up, you win..

bigstink
02-15-2012, 19:58
General Stonewall Pedrow!!!! Viva la Mexico :huh:

02-15-2012, 22:02
What kind of person would I be if I let them kill my best gardner.

northbabylon
02-16-2012, 08:20
at least it isn't a shutout anymore.

02-16-2012, 10:14
Now I look forward to the day when we war someone and nobody tag jumps into the nation we are warring. I find it amusing that you tell me they have nobody experienced enough to lead a warchat but I see Xavior sitting in that nation and I know he has more than enough exp doing that. Im sure more than 1 other person has enough war exp to lead a chat or atleast as much exp as me to lead a chat.

ccsports77
02-16-2012, 11:05
It's more about the time required and the activeness of players. When we warred a few years ago we weren't working yet and we were all in the same area.

northbabylon
02-16-2012, 11:44
Now I look forward to the day when we war someone and nobody tag jumps into the nation we are warring. I find it amusing that you tell me they have nobody experienced enough to lead a warchat but I see Xavior sitting in that nation and I know he has more than enough exp doing that. Im sure more than 1 other person has enough war exp to lead a chat or atleast as much exp as me to lead a chat.

So say i didn't jump over to help them, it would now be 8-0 maybe even 9-0 you. And just because Xavior is in the nation, doesn't mean he has the time to lead a warchat. At least now there is a little challenge.

Max Logan
02-16-2012, 12:19
GRIM has 7 members to ICN 10 and they still need tag jumpers to make it...'even'

northbabylon
02-16-2012, 13:10
GRIM has 7 members to ICN 10 and they still need tag jumpers to make it...'even'

just because you have more members doesn't make it uneven

blaa
02-16-2012, 14:16
Oh ****, look who came to forums to find justice!

I agree, tagjumping is bad, but hey, you started whining again, so it was worth it

Max Logan
02-16-2012, 16:23

I agree, tagjumping is bad, but hey, you started whining again, so it was worth it

You have poor understanding of whining. Esp since you have whined ever since this started.
We`re merely stating what`s transpiring during this war. Not that it changed a thing, you`re still very much dead ;)
Don`t see a point to whine. Means we have an extra target. Fun!

02-16-2012, 16:55

Wow you talking about max whining? I went and bought you a cheese wheel to go with all the whining you were doing.

Xavior
02-16-2012, 17:45

And I think you know how active I am, considering what happened when I was in GRIM last month.

02-16-2012, 18:05
just because you have more members doesn't make it uneven

Not sure I understand this?

northbabylon
02-16-2012, 20:17
Not sure I understand this?

SA Red(#595)[DEAD] Vengeance Seeker(#601)[ICN] 491 Land / 482 Buildings, 2.776 Food 00:25:08-2012/02/17
SA Red(#595)[WLF] Vengeance Seeker(#601)[ICN] Defeat / 00:21:24-2012/02/17
omg wtf omg tag jumpers!!!!

Exactly what it sounds like. Just because a nation has more members doesn't put you at an advantage or disadvantage. It depends who is in the nation. A nation that sets out to net, usually doesn't have time to sit around and war as well. Hence why they try to join a pure netting nation.

02-16-2012, 20:41
SA Red(#595)[DEAD] Vengeance Seeker(#601)[ICN] 491 Land / 482 Buildings, 2.776 Food 00:25:08-2012/02/17
SA Red(#595)[WLF] Vengeance Seeker(#601)[ICN] Defeat / 00:21:24-2012/02/17
omg wtf omg tag jumpers!!!!

Yep, You see a New guy in my nation he wants to learn how to war.If you want I can provide you with the messages that say I dont want him in the nation this set cause I dont like tag jumpers when warring. But seeing as how you jumped I figured letting the new guy in was just fine to teach him how to war.

northbabylon
02-16-2012, 22:08
Yep, You see a New guy in my nation he wants to learn how to war.If you want I can provide you with the messages that say I dont want him in the nation this set cause I dont like tag jumpers when warring. But seeing as how you jumped I figured letting the new guy in was just fine to teach him how to war.

-looks into the sunrise- do you see it? there it goes, it's name is sarcasm.

BladeEWG
02-17-2012, 05:22

So its ok then! Now I understand.
So much for you taking the high ground eh?

Hoebawt
02-17-2012, 06:15
Andy need a extra hand?

BladeEWG
02-17-2012, 06:23
Since they had already busted my chops about you already being in ICN. I figure you're more then welcome to make it into he band officially.

02-17-2012, 07:21
How many people should I let jump into your nation before I let someone in mine.
If you can't tell the difference in play between my
New guy and Andy then you are defiantly dumber than I thought.
Hoe just in tIme like always now go get Anton and he rest of the pain crew that hides in vacation during war and bring them with you apparently the band of 12needs to be an orchestra of about 20 to Beat a nation of 7.

BladeEWG
02-17-2012, 07:32
Must you always be such a whiner?
Perhaps that is just your nature?
I am weary of hearing you don't want this, you don't want that, you can't do this, you can't do that.
Crying about infantry hoarding(kudos to you for the term tho) bad spys ops, hitting new players, tag jumps
its always something with you.

And you try so hard to try to make things shine you in the positive.
Sorry, just not working.

yes we have you on members, its a math thing *duh*
But you honestly are trying to claim superiority here?
lets see, a tag with full turns and war prepped can beat a tag set to net gain?
Who'd have thought that possible?

oh wait...everybody!
Now quit your crying and come kill me again already.

Max Logan
02-17-2012, 07:39

High ground? In a web game? You on crack?

BladeEWG
02-17-2012, 07:40
crack is wack ;)

02-17-2012, 12:09
Must you always be such a whiner?
Perhaps that is just your nature?
I am weary of hearing you don't want this, you don't want that, you can't do this, you can't do that.
Crying about infantry hoarding(kudos to you for the term tho) bad spys ops, hitting new players, tag jumps
its always something with you.

How is talking about the randomness factor of spy ops whining when i have 2 mil lvl 8 spy and lose almost constantly to someone with half as many lvl 1?

And you try so hard to try to make things shine you in the positive.
Sorry, just not working.

As I said in a previous post you must not have read. We here in GRIM are no better than anyone else when it comes to whining or complaining about war when its not in our favor.

yes we have you on members, its a math thing *duh*
But you honestly are trying to claim superiority here?
lets see, a tag with full turns and war prepped can beat a tag set to net gain?
Who'd have thought that possible?

oh wait...everybody!
Now quit your crying and come kill me again already.

You had 2 days after first strike to prep states for war. Some of you did other have not. Numbers were still in your favor with out Andy jumping now its the second week of warring and some of you still aren't war ready or still have to much infantry for war not my problem. Also not my problem you wanted to net unprotected or prepped for war. My states always are that way so *******s like me don't get the upper hand without going way out of their way to harm or maim.

Max Logan
02-17-2012, 12:35
Bah! Andy got me after all. Guess I should`ve gotten more ships after all!

02-17-2012, 12:37
restart and get your *** back in the nation.

northbabylon
02-17-2012, 17:48
Bah! Andy got me after ayll. Guess I should`ve gotten more ships after all!

Yeah, it was a pretty good kill for us. But you guys got me so it's even. Good kill.

@grim Since you killed me, i ain't gonna give you that awesome sears discount on that tractor you wanted. too bad =[

Max Logan
02-17-2012, 19:13
Yeah, it was a pretty good kill for us.

What 'us'? There`s just you. ICN has done **** this war!

northbabylon
02-17-2012, 19:49
WEll it's a team effort, I did the AA's but they used all the turns doing the BRs

Xavior
02-17-2012, 22:58
Are we winning?

northbabylon
02-17-2012, 23:40
Are we winning?

I think it's tied

Max Logan
02-18-2012, 08:21
Tied? ok...

bigstink
02-18-2012, 11:47
silly gringos:) mexicans don't have jobs, i'm always online! :D

02-18-2012, 14:37
The Mexican strikes back.

northbabylon
02-18-2012, 16:08
Sarcasm

Max Logan
02-19-2012, 16:10
17:19:29-2012/02/19 World Liberation Front[WLF] has declared war on GRIM[DEAD]

Once a bandwagon lapdog... :)

Hoebawt
02-19-2012, 18:56
post like that max is why ppl left this game... you cant get over the past....

Max Logan
02-19-2012, 18:59
No, people left cuz Lor kept warring them and WLF had to jump in every time even though LoR already outnumbered them twice.
Sooo...bandwagon lapdogs it is! :)

Hoebawt
02-19-2012, 19:13
Your such a fag now i know why i left

BladeEWG
02-19-2012, 20:20
Bandwagoning is hopping on to help the already winning side.
That certaly is not the case here.
I take it as one of two ways
WLF has their own issues with you
or
they just wanted to help ICN

Either way the band appreciates it.
and no, I have not asked any others to help us, tho some have indeed offered.
Which might be a good thing for you to keep in mind for the future rounds.

02-19-2012, 23:15
Hey guess what have you ever stopped to think we had offers too. Hey another thing have you ever stopped to think about us getting help next round? Guess not. I offered peace there was a condition to it you didnt accept it nor am i saying you should have but you had the chance to stop the war you chose not too not like my condition is changing anything the way it is now. I asked you not to grab us if you were infantry hoarding this round or war would be back on. As you can see your not even grabbing us now so whats the difference? This may not make sense but i dont give a crap as i am feeling good talking with capt morgan.

02-19-2012, 23:18
Hoe you left cause you couldn't do crap without your boy Anton around or go into vacation when war was declared on you anymore!
Btw calling Max a fag is like the pot calling the kettle Black you got no room to talk my friend.

02-19-2012, 23:28

Really? High ground you have no Idea what GRIM went through before you joined this game. I'm so sick of turning the other cheek to have it slapped it isn't funny. you want high ground use the dirt from burying your dead to build a mound there is your high ground.
Ive decided with a few friends to play the game the way we want and that's what we are gonna do you don't like it do what everyone else tells us to do. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I also stated before that GRIM is no better than anyone else when it comes to whining about being warred so ill give you that response as well suck it up and deal with it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Last set i really did declare war on you because i didn't like the way you talked or typed to be politically correct in my opinion you seem like a pompous *** so no i'm not 10 as you have asked i'm 38 like i have said but its just a game. Ok. the capt has said enough im pretty sure i would have been better off staying off the forums tonight while half loaded but blah what fun is there in that? Good night all and btw we all love ::mr.P.

Hoebawt
02-20-2012, 01:31
Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with how aobut u stop bringing anton up... you feel some type of way towards him? Do you like him? Do you want his babies? Coz you bring him up alot... and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it u simple minded ****

northbabylon
02-20-2012, 01:38
Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with how aobut u stop bringing anton up... you feel some type of way towards him? Do you like him? Do you want his babies? Coz you bring him up alot... and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it u simple minded ****

in hoe's defense, i did enjoy my time with anton, and talking to Anton on MSN when he was high. Good times.

DevilDog
02-20-2012, 02:13
lol at it all.

DevilDog
02-20-2012, 02:30
Hey wait a minute......is that a warning from Blade to Grim about future sets? Oh no, what are we to do?

Another thing, why are we allowed to call people fags but I can't call people **** suckers, mother ****ers, *** clowns, **** bags, **** lickers, ****tards, ****wads & **** faced **** sucking *****es?

Max Logan
02-20-2012, 05:24
Yes Grim coz the one year or two i played with anton out way the rest of my time here... PPl like you and Max that ruined this game.. ppl that cant be reasoned with

People that can`t be reason with? OMG, just how more pathetic and hypocrite can you get??? YOU and LoR kept declaring on all the nation in WoW for no reason at all, just for the luls of it, even though many times we came forward asking you to stop! Can`t be reasoned with? Just don`t embarrass yourself anymore.

Make a pool, bring back the people who have quit over the years and ask them why they left - cuz you we`re gangbanging them set after set! The only reason Empire disbanded was because of LoR, same with TWC and Vialis nation (RO i think), same with all the other nations that just wanted to play the game for their own leisure. Don`t try to blame me or other for the game being what it is, it`s a 20 player game, not 2000, because you thought it was funny to jump is a wagon with LoR and just take everyone by size. Seriously, 100 people warred nations of 20-30... lol How was that fun? That was you ruining the game!

Live with it Hoe, WLF is the reason this game has gone down the drain and will NEVER recover. No matter what you do now it will never get back to even 100, 50 members. Never! So let`s just continue to war for no reason, it`s fun after all! So accept it, we`re gonna war for the luls of it, if we have to, we`ll hit ICN every round until they quit, then we`ll pick another nation and so on, until Mr P shuts this game down. And all because a few 'greatest warring nations' once decided it is fun to hit nations 5 times smaller as they are!

Kudos, fag! ;)

Max Logan
02-20-2012, 05:27
Hey wait a minute......is that a warning from Blade to Grim about future sets? Oh no, what are we to do?

Another thing, why are we allowed to call people fags but I can't call people **** suckers, mother ****ers, *** clowns, **** bags, **** lickers, ****tards, ****wads & **** faced **** sucking *****es?

You can, but if you try to circumvent it you`ll be warned by an admin. It`s a simple case of double standarts. Fag is an OK word these day, but typing motherfuc.ker is a serious ban offense! I got warned for it, but when people call me fag, retard or whatever, the mods thinks it`s funny and OK, cuz it was directed at me and one of their 'friends' did it! And then they want me to keep playing and posting... So I don`t bother with it anymore, let them say whatever they want ;)

BladeEWG
02-20-2012, 05:41
Really? High ground you have no Idea what GRIM went through before you joined this game. I'm so sick of turning the other cheek to have it slapped it isn't funny. you want high ground use the dirt from burying your dead to build a mound there is your high ground.
Ive decided with a few friends to play the game the way we want and that's what we are gonna do you don't like it do what everyone else tells us to do. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. I also stated before that GRIM is no better than anyone else when it comes to whining about being warred so ill give you that response as well suck it up and deal with it or DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. Last set i really did declare war on you because i didn't like the way you talked or typed to be politically correct in my opinion you seem like a pompous *** so no i'm not 10 as you have asked i'm 38 like i have said but its just a game. Ok. the capt has said enough im pretty sure i would have been better off staying off the forums tonight while half loaded but blah what fun is there in that? Good night all and btw we all love ::mr.P.

I realy don't care what you went thru years before we came to play this game.
You're seeking sympathy and thats not going to happen.
Get over it.

Your conditions were to basically have us play "your way" that is not going to happen either.
Never have I been called pompous , but I've been called worse .

BladeEWG
02-20-2012, 05:46

On the contrary I have never threatened a tag, but this one sure sounds like it to me.

"So accept it, we`re gonna war for the luls of it, if we have to, we`ll hit ICN every round until they quit, then we`ll pick another nation and so on, until Mr P shuts this game down."

02-20-2012, 08:46
I realy don't care what you went thru years before we came to play this game.
You're seeking sympathy and thats not going to happen.
Get over it.

Your conditions were to basically have us play "your way" that is not going to happen either.
Never have I been called pompous , but I've been called worse .

I am not seeking sympathy nor do I want sympathy. I want you to understand what your going through we allready went through, so you get over it. There is always a first time for everything ill make it a second time now you pompous ***. Btw you are allready playing the way we want you to play or your states wouldn't be war ready so whats the difference if you continue to play that ay the last 8 days of the set without dying instead of dying and playing that way? That my friend is what makes you a pompous *** in my eyes to proud to look at the bigger picture for the rest of the set.

DevilDog
02-20-2012, 11:03
On the contrary I have never threatened a tag

Huh??

I have not asked any others to help us, tho some have indeed offered. Which might be a good thing for you to keep in mind for the future rounds.

To me you are threatening us for future rounds if we don't play the game your way. I'll tell you what, I'll talk it over with the crew and see what they think about that. I'll get back to you with an answer on this soon enough.

Not to state the obvious but you are playing our way now aren't you. Odds are pretty good you'll be doing the same again and again and again.

DevilDog
02-20-2012, 11:12
how aobut u stop bringing anton up...and yes i went in vacation to stop your fs in that war get the **** over it

Wow you seem like a really really smart guy (lol). I agree the whole thing about you and Anton doing whatever together is kind of old. What you two do with each other is between you two but the vacation thing is a different story. If you don't want someone reminding you about it all of the time why don't you change you signature? Just saying.

blaa
02-20-2012, 11:50
"in my eyes to proud to look at the bigger picture for the rest of the set." - Allow me to laugh. Our objective in a set is to take #1. Your objective is a vague 'balance'. Tell me, which picture is bigger?

We stopped caring about the set the minute you declared on us. Most of this drama in this forum is happening because we are scared you go crazy again and again. Not much we can do about it, huh. Talking some sense in to you is not working.

Max claimed that what lor/wlf did years ago ruined the game. Now you are doing the same. OKAY. You guys are not reasonable.

We are running a war 'ready' state because we are in a war.

This is not a warring game. And no, saying that the name of this game is nationWARS is not going to change that. There are only a couple of legendary warriors. But I'd say dozens of legendary netters. Usually, good netters can war nice as well. You can't say the same about 'warriors'.

Devildogs post where he quoted blade:
We have certainly not threatened anybody in the future rounds. Fact. If you mean that one guys posts in the first page, then... we don't know who that is, and he is in no position to promise anything.

No, we will not give in to your 'demands'. I will be inf hoarding next set and I'll be trying to win again. You can continue killing states that have no interest what so ever in warring if that pleases you.

DevilDog
02-20-2012, 12:38
Okay

Max Logan
02-20-2012, 12:41
Max claimed that what lor/wlf did years ago ruined the game. Now you are doing the same. OKAY. You guys are not reasonable.

This is not a warring game. And no, saying that the name of this game is nationWARS is not going to change that. There are only a couple of legendary warriors. But I'd say dozens of legendary netters. Usually, good netters can war nice as well. You can't say the same about 'warriors'.

Took most of the BS part, because it`s old and no one really cares about it.

Yes I said it. As I said in my first post in this thread - we`re not gonna be the trail blazers, we`re gonna war for the luls if it fits us and we don`t care what you think. If you fall in the category that is not good with us, chances are we`re gonna war you. Face it and move on. Next time, be prepared. I really don`t give a **** if you take this as a treat or if you think this as a game ruining factor, means nothing to me. We wanna war, we will, bite us. That`s the good thing I learned about this game! Everyone plays for their own fun, for the luls. You don`t like it...well, there are plenty of games around where you can expand your horizons, many RTS even allow you to cheat if the game gets to hard, so you don`t have to whine all the time.

Nation Wars means exactly what it means - nations warring each other, be that net or attacking, it`s war, rest is details. Get over that too and just enjoy the game!

Okay

Thumbs up!

Hoebawt
02-20-2012, 14:04
pffft to lazy :) devildog ill keep it so the trolls dont forget :)

Max Logan
02-20-2012, 14:19
pffft to lazy :) devildog ill keep it so the trolls dont forget :)

as they say - know your place

northbabylon
02-20-2012, 15:24
Lor and had very little to do with people leaving the game. The main factor is that it's an out dated game. Why play a text based war game when you can play something like COD and basically play the real thing? Also, you are all pompous asses. Hoebawt I like you, I liked my time in wlf but you can be an ***. Grim, I like you to but you can be an ***. It's the honest truth. Stop *****ing about who ruined the game and just play the same game. If grim wants to war me every set from now on because I tagged jumped, go right ahead. It's a game and I am here to enjoy it.

Edit* I am not singleing hoe and grim out. Just the first two names that came to mind. This goes to everyone minus a select few.

bigstink
02-20-2012, 17:26
Speaking for the Mexican members of GRIM (me) the reason I stopped playing this game way back when was whining on the forums. I came back this set because my amigo devildog pretty much assured me we could do what ever we want to do. And that is what I've done. I ain't logging in for these silly strike times and chatting it up on MSN for an hour till we finally decide to hit somebody. Screw all that! If I'm getting hit and can get on to stonewall I do, if I can get on to bomb run some mofos then I do. It is a very fun game as long as you let the players play the game and not micro manage how it should be played. If you got a problem with something I do, then deal with it. If I got a problem with something then I'm sure as hell gonna deal with it. My nation got my back, how about yours? You wanna kill **** and dance on the edge of the rules... then hook up with GRIM next set! We play by the rules... the rules of our nation that is! :P

bigstink
02-20-2012, 17:46
Lor and had very little to do with people leaving the game. The main factor is that it's an out dated game. Why play a text based war game when you can play something like COD and basically play the real thing? Also, you are all pompous asses. Hoebawt I like you, I liked my time in wlf but you can be an ***. Grim, I like you to but you can be an ***. It's the honest truth. Stop *****ing about who ruined the game and just play the same game. If grim wants to war me every set from now on because I tagged jumped, go right ahead. It's a game and I am here to enjoy it.

As far as I'm concerned you jump tagged GRIM, we dealt with it and it ends this set. My opinion only...
Does wooggie boogie or Ooga booga (whatever his name was) still play this game? Had fun warring with you guys for a couple sets back when you guys had NS.

O and WOW had alot to do with me leaving this game to, not just LD's constant whinig on the forums :bored:

BladeEWG
02-20-2012, 18:31
Threats I shall not give you,
However now you have my promise.
And if that means I go untagged, so be it.
ICN does not need me there, we've been running with 3 leaders for a long time already.
I am just the most civil of the lot.

I shall join the attackers on your tag everytime someone elses tag declares war on it.
I shall farm away as I see fit upon your tag.
I shall not care abot any of your members, nor shall I speak to any in your tag.

anything else you want from me?
you are indeed a fool.

BladeEWG
02-20-2012, 18:32
Sorry Max, ya know I like ya,
You were a band member also.
But I just can't deal with the company you're keeping now.
good luck

northbabylon
02-20-2012, 19:19
As far as I'm concerned you jump tagged GRIM, we dealt with it and it ends this set. My opinion only...
Does wooggie boogie or Ooga booga (whatever his name was) still play this game? Had fun warring with you guys for a couple sets back when you guys had NS.

O and WOW had alot to do with me leaving this game to, not just LD's constant whinig on the forums :bored:

The 10-12 guys that NS had for a good 10 sets or do was some of the best group of guys I have ever played with.

What was your state name when you played with us?

bigstink
02-20-2012, 19:23
blitzkrieg was my old state tag. I have no clue how to even log in under that email address anymore. I tried last set to log in for a week or so, wouldn't work, finaly got in, then couldn't log in, pass word recovery link didn't... so I had enough and made a new account. I was very new to the game back then and red turned ALOT :)

northbabylon
02-20-2012, 19:46
I remember you now lol welcome back!

Mr President
02-20-2012, 21:31
ICN does not need me there, we've been running with 3 leaders for a long time already.

I shall join the attackers on your tag everytime someone elses tag declares war on it.
I shall not care abot any of your members, nor shall I speak to any in your tag.

you are indeed a fool.

It has been awhile since we actually had some really pissed off people in the forums lol.. Although one thing I don't get. People say they leave the GAME cause of whining on the FORUMS. Why stop playing a game cause of the forums? Just don't log in the forums :)

We all know the most fun of the game is warring and all that goes with it. BUT, when we get warred we also get kinds ticked off.. Like someone just stole something of yours right in front of you. Warring is hard. It takes teamwork and skilled planning. Then it takes proper execution.. It's hard to line all of that up. Blade, as I said in my message to you, great job being number one, but now you have to be prepared for what comes with it. Once you take the top spot there is a big ol target on your back.

I don't think anyone has the right to tell anyone else how to play. However, nations are free to do as they wish. I don't believe warring is what makes people leave. They may get mad and stop playing the rest of the set when their state has been killed, but you come back and seek your revenge.. Which is what it looks like Blade is doing. He is drawing a line in the sand. I hate to see your nation get attacked like that Blade, but I must say I do enjoy seeing you get worked up a little.. I hate to say it, but this game is now in your blood and part of your soul.. Welcome to the club lol.

It's things like this that get the game moving again. A nation will enforce their "policies" against other nations. Those nations will grow tired and begin to push back, and before you know it we will have a world war again as sooner or later both sides will be looking to other nations to join the fight.. And sooner or later every nation needs to make a stand and fight for what they believe.. This my friends is Nation Wars!!!

Godspeed....

Mr President
02-20-2012, 21:37
One other thing I would like to add.. Every set for as long as I can remember, members preach about why others left the game. Warring to much, suiciders, graphics, turn based, LoR, WLF the list goes on and on.. Sadly none of us know why people leave, they just do.. It is what it is.. People leave cause they wanted too. If we knew the real reason each time then we could do things to change it. Some people come on here and walk tall and walk the walk but when their nation get crushed they get mad and leave. The ones who come back are the true warriors. They may lose the battle but not the war.

Here is a thought, perhaps if we stop posting in every thread about why we feel people leave and the rest of the negative ideas you put into peoples heads, and start talking more about why people stay, it just might help... If we talk more about revenge and how sweet it is perhaps we can get others motivated and want to return.

Just a thought.....

and to add to this, max, LoR, Devil, WLF or the rest of the nations or people didn't kill this game. In fact they all have added an element that makes the game interesting. If we didn't have someone or a nation to get under our skin then what's the point? There always has to be that person to stand out and be different. Most people try to run those who don't agree off so they don't have to deal with them anymore.. I infact am thankful they are here as they add an element to this game that is so desperately needed. Max receives the most beatings out of anyone. Granted he calls it upon himself half the time, but that is why I love about him. He just says it and doesn't care lol.. I'm very thankful he has thick skin and continues to go against the grain everyday...

northbabylon
02-20-2012, 21:41
One other thing I would like to add.. Every set for as long as I can remember, members preach about why others left the game. Warring to much, suiciders, graphics, turn based, LoR, WLF the list goes on and on.. Sadly none of us know why people leave, they just do.. It is what it is.. People leave cause they wanted too. If we knew the real reason each time then we could do things to change it. Some people come on here and walk tall and walk the walk but when their nation get crushed they get mad and leave. The ones who come back are the true warriors. They may lose the battle but not the war.

Here is a thought, perhaps if we stop posting in every thread about why we feel people leave and the rest of the negative ideas you put into peoples heads, and start talking more about why people stay, it just might help... If we talk more about revenge and how sweet it is perhaps we can get others motivated and want to return.

Just a thought.....

this

L P
02-20-2012, 22:32
- GRIM [DEAD] - Total Kills: 14

- ICN [ICN] - Total Kills: 2

kitoy
02-21-2012, 05:52
- GRIM [DEAD] - Total Kills: 14

- ICN [ICN] - Total Kills: 2

looks pretty even to me.. :P

Max Logan
02-21-2012, 07:18
Granted he calls it upon himself half the time...

What!? You meanie!!! :mad:

He just says it and doesn't care lol..

I care about everything I talk about! Well, mostly, on the grand scale :o

I'm very thankful he has thick skin and continues to go against the grain everyday...

You`re saying that now! Wait a few months! I hear we are gonna hit USA next set, for a change! :p

DevilDog
02-21-2012, 10:18

you are indeed a fool.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.....you sound mean. lol

02-21-2012, 10:23

you are indeed a fool.

That doesnt sound very civil to me. Just saying.
I dont think you'll be hurting anyones feeling in GRIM by not talking to them except maybe our Latvian friend Max.

02-21-2012, 10:46
Look we are not telling anyone how to play. Nor am I or anyone else in my nation going to play the way you want us to play. You choose to infantry hoard I choose not to if I need to AA you to grab you after you grab me with nothing but infantry so be it its how I choose to play. Now in doing so will result in war so either you dont grab us while infantry hoarding or you can deal with the retal.

Max Logan
02-21-2012, 12:01
That doesnt sound very civil to me. Just saying.
I dont think you'll be hurting anyones feeling in GRIM by not talking to them except maybe our Latvian friend Max.

Pffft!

02-21-2012, 12:08
Pffft!

You know I love you Max.

Max Logan
02-21-2012, 12:42
You know I love you Max.

Only on Tuesdays :glare:

BladeEWG
02-21-2012, 18:23
Look we are not telling anyone how to play. Nor am I or anyone else in my nation going to play the way you want us to play. You choose to infantry hoard I choose not to if I need to AA you to grab you after you grab me with nothing but infantry so be it its how I choose to play. Now in doing so will result in war so either you dont grab us while infantry hoarding or you can deal with the retal.

Ok apperently you're confusing yourself.
I wish I could type this slower so that you may let it sink in about how ludicrous your logic really is.
You're not telling anyone how to play, yet you declare on ICN simply because they were playing a way you don't "approve" of.

you are indeed confused I think.but go ahead, if you keep saying it maybe..just maybe some one will actually belive it rather then what seems to be the truth in my eyes.
To me you are nothing more then a fool that likes to whine and cause trouble.
I'm sorry for that, its probably a root cause somewhere in your childhood.
second child syndrom, not enough attention from your parents, broken home, picked on at school.one of those I'm sure.
But I really really don't have the time , nor the inclination to try to help you with that now.
But you really need to let go of the past and move on.

Max Logan
02-21-2012, 18:43
I wish I could type this slower so that you may let it sink in about how ludicrous your logic really is.
You're not telling anyone how to play, yet you declare on ICN simply because they were playing a way you don't "approve" of.

you are indeed confused I think.but go ahead, if you keep saying it maybe..just maybe some one will actually belive it rather then what seems to be the truth in my eyes.
second child syndrom, not enough attention from your parents, broken home, picked on at school.one of those I'm sure.
But I really really don't have the time , nor the inclination to try to help you with that now.

How is telling you we`re gonna war you whining? It`s not like we`re whining about being killed this set - unlike you. Whining about joining every tag that will war us - unlike you. We`re simply telling - we`re gonna AA you and kill you. Rather simple to be honest! :p

BladeEWG
02-21-2012, 19:02
Wasn't directed to you Max.

DevilDog
02-21-2012, 19:42
Don't let him fool you Max, It was directed towards you and only you.

DevilDog
02-21-2012, 19:57
@ LD - WOW...I just read King Blades latest post to you....lol That is some funny **** right there! "Second child syndrom"..Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@ Blade - Way to go. I think you may have hurt LD's feelings. I hope you're happy with yourself!!

02-21-2012, 23:33

Actually I believe your the one confused I am completely aware of how I am gonna play next set and also of the consequences of playing that way. You however have delusions of granduer thinking your way is the way this game is suppose to be played and since when has this become a non war game? You call me confused and yet you dont think this is a war game OOOOOOOOK I m confused you win. Nation wars isn't a war game its a friendly hey neighbor got some milk or a cup of sugar I can borrow till friday kinda game. BTW I recieved plenty of attention as a child and my parents are still happily married yet another point of my life you are confused on.

northbabylon
02-21-2012, 23:42
this thread as gotten ridiculous and boring just close it already.

Max Logan
02-22-2012, 07:07
Poor Blade...

BladeEWG
02-22-2012, 10:58
Poor Blade...

Yep poor me, I just can't compete with such wisdom from LG.
And! in the event I ever forget just how smart he is, I can always just come to these threads and I'm sure I can find one where he reminds us all.
Kudos to you LG!

meet you at the bar Max :)

02-22-2012, 11:18
Yep poor me, I just can't compete with such wisdom from LG.
And! in the event I ever forget just how smart he is, I can always just come to these threads and I'm sure I can find one where he reminds us all.
Kudos to you LG!

meet you at the bar Max :)

Really, Blade this is just a game pull the stick out your butt and get over it allready. Your feeble attempts to belittle me and my family just goes to show how much of a pompous *** you really are.
I haven't a clue as to what your real issue is with me other than we warred you for hoarding. Again its just a game maybe you should seek some anger management classes.
If it makes you feel better I'll give you a big hug.

BladeEWG
02-22-2012, 12:10
really?
Well lets see. you run around calling me a pompous *** and you wonder what my issue with you.
thats amazing, perhaps you are not as smart as I gave you credit for?
Keep trying.

Max Logan
02-22-2012, 13:11
really?
Well lets see. you run around calling me a pompous *** and you wonder what my issue with you.
thats amazing, perhaps you are not as smart as I gave you credit for?
Keep trying.

how does him calling you a plump translate to you believing he`s not so smart?
Is this some Wizard of Oz in NW? Make believe is not the answer...

BeeNo
02-23-2012, 01:32
now thats alot of posts! i started with the goal of reading it all, but after 4-5 pages i just skipped to the end. now as i see it its all about time frame and competition. lets be honest 2-4 days into the set, there is no way you can defend yourself. thats just not enough time to get enough defensive units to be of any use in any category.

now around the 7th day of the set 1st place is usually decided. sometimes earlier sometimes latter. this is the case in 9 out of 10 sets normally, there are some rare occasions where the battle for 1st carries weeks into set. when that happens the 1st person to put his money and turns into upgrading usually drops off, it kind of depends on the state though. as a casher in a tight race its harder to get upgraded, were talking about 35 turns not getting that 75% bonus, that's 6 hours worth of turns for each upgrade, plus the extra money to upgrade. as an industrial state, in a smaller player base where you can't grab 100% of your turns already its usually not as big of a hit.

i really feel the small player base favors cashers, since industrials and farmers will both be forced to expand. if your not competing for 1st place (usually only 3-4 people actually in the running), there is really no reason not to build defenses. if you have a state battling for 1st place in your nation and he's running nearly wide open then he's really vulnerable, your goal should be to protect him/her.

really the goal of every top state should be to build up defenses as quickly as possible without jeopardizing their position. thats the top top state, if your even in the top 10 you won't lose much by building defenses, everyone has to eventually. otherwise your just tempting a lot of people to war you. i've actually lost 1st place as a casher state because i upgraded too quickly and 2nd place did not and pulled even with me again.

but really skill is the most important factor, if your a good player you will gain a lead faster and be able to build your defenses faster because of it. the old gnorfer jump strat, 1st place by day 3 fully upgraded by day 4-5. and that was with thousands of players. it was quite simple, if you didn't defend yourself quickly, someone out of those 2000+ players was going to have some fun on your state. i remember just casually holding onto 20million jets as i netted back then waiting to help the nation should conflict arise.

now i've gone off topic, and i don't know if that really contributes anything to the argument here, but that's my 2 cents!

my old "balanced state" which will gave me more than enough defenses runs a production like this 6% spies 80% infantry 4% sams/jets 10% ships, making the large majority of sales on on infantry which usually is about 20-30% or more if your stocking. that puts you with decent defenses in all areas. even when competing for 1st place you'll find that little lost power in infantry usually doesn't decide who wins. its all about grabs people.

Dogma
02-23-2012, 09:27
Alright, this has gone on long enough. If you want a war thread, fine, but the personal attacks won't be tolerated anymore.

Thread closed.