PDA

View Full Version : I think my wife is cheating on me..

kitoy
02-13-2012, 23:42
I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me.

The usual signs.. Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.
My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them.'

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car , that I noticed that the hinges on my exhaust seemed to be broken off..

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

blaa
02-14-2012, 00:07
I'd take it back to the dealer, the cause might be rust and let them have a look.

totte
02-14-2012, 00:10
well of course you can fix the car yourself but i would take the wife back to the dealer and ask for my money back :P

kitoy
02-14-2012, 01:09
ok i will try that.. :p

Dogma
02-14-2012, 07:19
Dammit Ken!!! Here I was starting to feel sorry for you, then I go tto the end and now am sure you can repair this yourself.

MAGGIO
02-14-2012, 11:43
that was a good one, thanks

totte
02-14-2012, 18:33
we require photo proff of your returning of the wife to the dealer :)

FUBAR
02-28-2012, 18:07
I just want a photo of the exhaust system.....I think I might have the same problem! :unsure:

Scav
02-28-2012, 18:19
download touchmaster mechanic for your nintendo DS, it will show you how to fix all your car issues :o

Axis
12-09-2015, 23:50
First off I'd like to say, "I'm sorry your going through this, as I know personally that mufflers can be expensive"! And secondly, mufflers don't have hinges they have C- clamps and yes take it in and have them weld them or something before it falls off and you need a new one, good luck!