PDA

View Full Version : Unite the Brand across all channels

MAGGIO
02-21-2012, 19:34
moving forward with design we should make sure that all themes across all channels are the EXACT SAME. Picking one theme and sticking to it is important. The current forum theme is the best way to move forward IMO.

Not saying the header graphics cannot change to something better, but the color scheme should stay united across all branding efforts.

Page Background #262623
Table Background #46463E
Text Color #D3BD60
Button Color #73775a
Nav Sidebar color #46463E

The last thing you would want to happen is to make an effort to direct people to a mixed branding message.

I am moving forward with a website prototype using these colors, the forum are these colors, and the most popular game theme is these colors.

There should be some sort of approval process where as Mr. P gets to approve anything that goes up LIVE that represents the game.

Mr President
02-21-2012, 20:30
The new forum theme is by far the best theme we have ever had. The colors blend well and the forums look very clean. There currently is an in game theme matching these colors, and the layout is decent, but we need a better one using these colors.

MAGGIO
02-21-2012, 20:34
The new forum theme is by far the best theme we have ever had. The colors blend well and the forums look very clean. There currently is an in game theme matching these colors, and the layout is decent, but we need a better one using these colors.

I agree with that, but i also think that all ads, logos, banners, etc. should match those color schemes.

We should set up a super simple process where you get to see anything that goes up public.