PDA

View Full Version : Nation-Wars Redemption V1.17

Mr President
02-28-2012, 22:19
There have been a few changes this round.

Public Market Sell Times - These have been reduced to 1hr min - 2hr max time to reach the market. With lower member base right now, we need goods to reach the market a little faster.

Spy Ops - Random factor has been cut in half. This should help elminate the wide spread defeats.

GDN/TDN- These have been removed from the game. At a later time they may return, but they need to be severely tweaked.

Bonus Turn Increase - Daily bonus turns have been increased to 5 turns and weekly bonuses have been increased to 20 turns. We need the bonuses to make a difference. Hopefully everyone will now collect them as it helps our ranks at the voting sites.

Random Events - Economic Breakdown, Food loss and Population Losses have all been reduced to 1%. This keeps the randoms in the game, but reduces the hit a little.

Red Turns - These are still in the game, but the penalties have been reduced. If you red turn you will now only lose 1% of food, science, money and military. These will be looked at again in the new version, but for now this should help some.

MAGGIO
02-28-2012, 22:26
Good changes given the time since you started The Honest Truth thread and the start of the round.

Mr President
02-28-2012, 23:39
BTW - Congrats to Kitoy for breaking Kris's record. Feb must be a good month as Kris set his record in Feb of 2011..

Congratulations Kitoy! Well done!!

L P
02-29-2012, 00:08
Thanks for the relief on the Red Turns! :)

kitoy
02-29-2012, 02:58
thanks mr p., got lucky with 240M ships in PM.. also thanks to devil, kanny, nhn and jiggers!

nice changes! especially the spy random and random events.. last set my 10M lvl8 spies sometimes failed on 600k lvl3 :P

Scav
02-29-2012, 17:06
well done mr. Pres on the changes

Bright
03-03-2012, 15:26
I love the change on the sell times personally- it will make warring interesting as states will have more ability to stonewall/attack if they are waiting on goods to sell so they can use turns. Well done across the board, its a nice incremental approach to overhauling the game in the long run.

MAGGIO
03-03-2012, 16:41
Sell times are really helping, by the time i log back on a few times a day, im ready to use turns.

with the bonus increase i have more turns to use

great updates to improve gameplay speed.

boostah
03-09-2012, 16:18
Sell times are really helping, by the time i log back on a few times a day, im ready to use turns.

with the bonus increase i have more turns to use

great updates to improve gameplay speed.

I don't like it. Means players that are online constantly have an edge. And that's what i liked about the game, turn based but not focused on beeing online constantly

KelpKris
03-10-2012, 16:16
thanks mr p., got lucky with 240M ships in PM.. also thanks to devil, kanny, nhn and jiggers!

nice changes! especially the spy random and random events.. last set my 10M lvl8 spies sometimes failed on 600k lvl3

Don't get too comfy up there, I will be back one day. :D

kitoy
03-10-2012, 22:05
that was just pure luck.. :P

and because of the new 5/20 bonus turns, i will not be surprised if someone can easily reach 1B net..

Mr President
03-11-2012, 20:38
I have seen a sneak peak of the new login screen that is being worked on and let me just say....... It's freaking awesome!

I am positive you all are going to like it. I am VERY excited about the new design for the game and can't wait till I can implement it.

MAGGIO
03-11-2012, 21:39
I have seen a sneak peak of the new login screen that is being worked on and let me just say....... It's freaking awesome!

I am positive you all are going to like it. I am VERY excited about the new design for the game and can't wait till I can implement it.

Stoked! Cant Wait!

Mr President
03-16-2012, 15:15
FYI - Attack drop down menu has been fixed. Now when you select an attack and either abort or return to attack screen, it will retain the original attack and not return to the default ( Standard Attack)

For anyone who was warring this set, this change in monumental. My apologies for not getting it done sooner.

Xavior
03-16-2012, 17:27
FYI - Attack drop down menu has been fixed. Now when you select an attack and either abort or return to attack screen, it will retain the original attack and not return to the default ( Standard Attack)

For anyone who was warring this set, this change in monumental. My apologies for not getting it done sooner.

Thanks Mr. P

Now anyone who does 10 SAs in a row only has themselves to blame :p

Scav
03-28-2012, 16:22
when might we expect to see the changes for next set?

it's time to prep

northbabylon
03-28-2012, 16:45
red turns have to be changed...i found out that it was better to RT than to BM military for food or money.

Scav
03-28-2012, 18:02
ah thats how you were able to kill our states ;-)