PDA

View Full Version : LoR declares war on Dead and Euro

kanman
03-11-2012, 21:05
We caught the scent of war early this round. Although we weren't hit, we had to quench our thirst for death.

Dead- You want the rest of the game to build our armies based on how much readiness you would lose attacking us? Even if you were bigger, it's not gonna happen. You can complain about the number of nations, but is Dead vs UB and Wlf more even or Dead + Euro versus LoR, UB and Wlf more even?

Euro- Your retal policy during war might make sense in earth, but it doesn't make sense in nation wars. Just like why there are no retal policies for every sa. We had at least 2 states break that policy so you might be coming for us later anyway. Plus it seems like we were your first choice for target until you decided on ICN. Plus the more the merrier.

bigstink
03-11-2012, 21:08
nobody is complaining... we're just stating the fact that your a *****! thats all. so when your done attempting to gang bang us, you can go back to netting peacefully with the rest of the ***** who think that this is sim-city. And yes your a *****

bigstink
03-11-2012, 21:11
a big, smelly, sweaty, herpe infested, *****! Just in case you wanted some clarifaction as to what you and your nation is! :p

DevilDog
03-11-2012, 21:14
Who the **** is complaing *******? We're just pointing out that you and your crew are a bunch of *****! Bottom line dip**** is I bet people aren't playing how they want to play thanks to us!

bigstink
03-11-2012, 21:16
LOR = *****

kitoy
03-11-2012, 21:24
u mad amigo?

bigstink
03-11-2012, 21:25
No not really. Just having a hard time believing its gonna take 25 of you clowns to take us down.
Its cool I got all night to stone wall you zipper heads.

DevilDog
03-11-2012, 21:28
None of us are mad we really are just just laughing at you guys.

Hey maybe we should cry and threaten to quit the game this way we would fit right in to the community.

Xavior
03-11-2012, 21:30
None of us are mad we really are just just laughing at you guys.

Hey maybe we should cry and threaten to quit the game this way we would fit right in to the community.

You mean fit in with Max Logan :p

kanman
03-11-2012, 21:32
If you're not gonna sleep, I am. We have players in asia and europe to take care of you :).

And xavior, what are you doing on the forums but not on msn.

bigstink
03-11-2012, 21:33
can't wait :thinking:

Xavior
03-11-2012, 21:33
If you're not gonna sleep, I am. We have players in asia and europe to take care of you :).

And xavior, what are you doing on the forums but not on msn.

No one told me to go on msn :thinking: