PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to [DEAD] and [EURO]

-Chris-
03-12-2012, 13:56
:thumbup: guys, I haven't seen this kind of punitive action since that one set where we all ganged up on [LoR]

If nothing else, this has been a memorable set so far.

::LD::GrimReapr
03-12-2012, 14:54
Thank you!

DevilDog
03-12-2012, 15:18
It might shock some but this set has been fun for us as well. Sure we may end up on the short end of the stick but look at what it took to get us there. If anything this has given us new thoughts on how to improve things to ensure our fun doesn't end with this set.

pcgluva
03-12-2012, 16:06
I thought the same thing this morning, this used to happen to lor all the time

Scav
03-12-2012, 16:16
with a bit of luck we can set a couple of records this set....

most restarts
most nw killed
lowest total nw gained

MAGGIO
03-12-2012, 16:18
good show, good efforts

Scav
03-12-2012, 16:33
The gangbang is neither new nor surprising, the only error being made is that the assumption is being made that after such a beating as we have comeing we will simply lay down and play dead.

The current pogrom by LoR, USA, UB, WLF and what not will only cement our determination, forge bonds and drive our recruitment, it means the end of netting as a viable strat is upon us. You can gang up on non compliers set after set for as long as you want, in the end it will just create scores of lone wolves waiting till the last day of each set to suicide on the top players ruining 30 days of hard work in 10 min....

so drive on your march, show the true nature of the glorious USA, the dirty ways of LoR and a like...in the end the netters will quit

ranger2112
03-12-2012, 17:00
I wont speak for the other nations, however, USA's policy is very clear. You clearly made a threat if anyone SA'd EURO during wartime, those states would be hunted down. I will not allow my members led to the slaughter without a fight. In order to prevent that threat, I decided, along with counsel, that we should strike first. The fact that other nations are involved is merely a reflection on your retal policy. You made this situation what it is. I tried to tell you in these forums that I would not allow a USA member to be slaughtered becasue they chose to SA one of your states. If you continue your present course of threats to suicide, lone wolf etc BS, spout off all you wish understand we will not cower in the face of terrorist, we will not flinch at your threats, veiled or not. We were a peaceful farming nation. You awoke the machine that is the USA. We would have gladly sat back and watched the fun. The dead states from your nation are on your hands, not ours.

and you do understand this is a game? I am sure no one is going to throw themselves off a building because someone suicided their state and ruined their high ranking right? i personally think this game has lacked excitement for some time and glad to see some action. Even these little convo's between you, Scav and I. If I met you in RL, i would say hey, buy u a drink and have a great evening. Happy warring, happy hunting and have a great evening.

Scav
03-12-2012, 17:23
Ranger...i've known USA would hit for a number of days, i could have talked with DEAD and hit USA preemtivly, but didn't, why? because i actually like some folks in USA, and we were still busy with ICN. Perhaps that was a mistake. But even now, looking at "the mighty USA" i can do little but laugh. I have seen the soms on some of your most experienced players, which were 1 bomber BR breaks, even now a day into the war i've seen atleast 3 of them, including your VP. Your war preparation is appaling for a nation that has been stocking turns for days. With sixteen members at full turns DEAD and EURO ought to have been long dead without the help of WLF / UB / LoR.

Don't get me wrong, i'm thoroughly enjoying myself. Our war has allready been won....this set is over just 11 days after it started ;-) Every turn you sink into us is a turn less netted, every turn not spent on us is another nail in your coffin. We can restart and hit within a few hours, and the later we restart the easyer it will become as the autogenerated land will reinforce our march upwards...

you say USA doesn't yield to terrorists, but it does, it does every day...whether your building more agms and ships to protect your inf, or bombers to hit us, every action you use to counter us makes you yield a bit in our way, as it takes you of your normal course. The power of terrorists is not in the damage they cause, but in the changes they enforce upon societies. It is a war you cannot win, just like the real USA will never win their War on Terror, but on the route will sacrifice every single one of their values and liberties

Bright
03-12-2012, 17:27
Whether we're dead or not, mission accomplished- the scorelist has tons of RED, which is always a sign of a good set. We'll just have to recruit more new members to make the 600 pound gorilla in the room become an elephant.

Rassputtin
03-12-2012, 17:42
I wont speak for the other nations, however, USA's policy is very clear. You clearly made a threat if anyone SA'd EURO during wartime, those states would be hunted down. I will not allow my members led to the slaughter without a fight. In order to prevent that threat, I decided, along with counsel, that we should strike first.

Lmao. Then why didnt you strike first? You came last, You were the last lil pup to the feeding bowl. Its easy to talk big like you weren't gonna stand for nothing but it looks to me to be more like your just yelling "YEAH TAKE THAT" after the cats that have a pair were already throwing fists.

The fact that other nations are involved is merely a reflection on your retal policy. You made this situation what it is. I tried to tell you in these forums that I would not allow a USA member to be slaughtered becasue they chose to SA one of your states.

Where was your set of danglers and upstanding chivalry and protection of your members before other nations declared. C'mon man save the high road speech. YOu wanted to war once you saw it was SAFE to war. lol, weak. Atleast EURO and DEAD had enough hair on their chest to just call it out and do the **** thing. Even shady ignorant DEAD called off the dogs on a nation that couldn't even be bothered to declare back on us.

If you continue your present course of threats to suicide, lone wolf etc BS, spout off all you wish understand we will not cower in the face of terrorist, we will not flinch at your threats, veiled or not. We were a peaceful farming nation. You awoke the machine that is the USA. We would have gladly sat back and watched the fun. The dead states from your nation are on your hands, not ours.

You don't need to cower or flinch you need only accept the fact that being a coward who jumps in late to kick a corpse makes you look like a chump, and that there will be retaliation for it. Whether it be on a national or single state level. Your willingness to accept it or flinch is irrelevant. USA was not bothered with at all. Noone woke the machine except the operator, who saw and opportunity to war with no risk involved. Congrats that kind of bravery is rare to come across.

and you do understand this is a game? I am sure no one is going to throw themselves off a building because someone suicided their state and ruined their high ranking right? i personally think this game has lacked excitement for some time and glad to see some action. Even these little convo's between you, Scav and I. If I met you in RL, i would say hey, buy u a drink and have a great evening. Happy warring, happy hunting and have a great evening.

It is a game. Your missing the point i feel. Who do you think will get sick of it first. Netters being forced to war, or warrers..... warring? If you think the game was lacking excitment than you shoudl have done something exciting. Go against the flow, no, of course you just fall into the fold. You want some real excitment come to DEAD or EURO were we go against the flow, and there is actually risk and excitment. Like I said before, how exciting can it be kick a corpse. lol.

But yeah man, I ain't angry. I just call em how I see em. I'm not kicking the cat or slapping babies. I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out.

Rassputtin
03-12-2012, 17:44
I'm adding that last part to my sig. lmao

bigstink
03-12-2012, 18:37
frickin sweet! I'm a terrorist! I would like to thank all my nation friends for helping make this dream of mine come true. To our friends in EURO, thank you! I guess DEAD and EURO will forever be known as the axis of evil! I would like to thank my father for raising me to become the sick twisted ****er that I am today. To LD and devildog for being my mucho bueno amigos from PA. A big thank you to Jesus for always having my back. And lastly my sponsers... Home Depot, Big Red Gum, and Yuengling Lager. Thank you all so much! I will forever cherish this momment in time when I became forever none as a terrorist state!!! Now can I please get highlighted in Pink because somebody is gonna get Kamikazeed! :o Long Live the Nation of DEAD Now sadly I will jump off this building to my death :confused:

Hoebawt
03-12-2012, 18:40
LOL nice post Bigstink

Mr President
03-12-2012, 19:07
frickin sweet! I'm a terrorist! I would like to thank all my nation friends for helping make this dream of mine come true. To our friends in EURO, thank you! I guess DEAD and EURO will forever be known as the axis of evil! I would like to thank my father for raising me to become the sick twisted ****er that I am today. To LD and devildog for being my mucho bueno amigos from PA. A big thank you to Jesus for always having my back. And lastly my sponsers... Home Depot, Big Red Gum, and Yuengling Lager. Thank you all so much! I will forever cherish this momment in time when I became forever none as a terrorist state!!! Now can I please get highlighted in Pink because somebody is gonna get Kamikazeed! :o Long Live the Nation of DEAD Now sadly I will jump off this building to my death :confused:

lmao... Dude that was really funny.. Only one thing wrong with it.. Where was my thanks? :(

Devil
03-13-2012, 04:41
Uhh bigstink don't get ahead of yourself... You guys have a lot of work to due before you infringe on LoR's title of the "axis of evil" you guys got GB'ed one set. LoR has been ganged up on like this atleast a dozen times. And a few of the LoR vs NW/WoW we won. Wait till you have people comming on the forums crying and saying your nation is ruining the game.

ranger2112
03-13-2012, 14:44
Lmao. Then why didnt you strike first? You came last, You were the last lil pup to the feeding bowl. Its easy to talk big like you weren't gonna stand for nothing but it looks to me to be more like your just yelling "YEAH TAKE THAT" after the cats that have a pair were already throwing fists.

Where was your set of danglers and upstanding chivalry and protection of your members before other nations declared. C'mon man save the high road speech. YOu wanted to war once you saw it was SAFE to war. lol, weak. Atleast EURO and DEAD had enough hair on their chest to just call it out and do the **** thing. Even shady ignorant DEAD called off the dogs on a nation that couldn't even be bothered to declare back on us.

You don't need to cower or flinch you need only accept the fact that being a coward who jumps in late to kick a corpse makes you look like a chump, and that there will be retaliation for it. Whether it be on a national or single state level. Your willingness to accept it or flinch is irrelevant. USA was not bothered with at all. Noone woke the machine except the operator, who saw and opportunity to war with no risk involved. Congrats that kind of bravery is rare to come across.

It is a game. Your missing the point i feel. Who do you think will get sick of it first. Netters being forced to war, or warrers..... warring? If you think the game was lacking excitment than you shoudl have done something exciting. Go against the flow, no, of course you just fall into the fold. You want some real excitment come to DEAD or EURO were we go against the flow, and there is actually risk and excitment. Like I said before, how exciting can it be kick a corpse. lol.

But yeah man, I ain't angry. I just call em how I see em. I'm not kicking the cat or slapping babies. I'd take that beer and talk your ear off, just like I type your eyes out.

I can answer your entire tirade simply. we simply a farmer nation. No NA, nothing even really upgraded. It took a few days to even get battle ready. the other nations were already turned up, leveled up and geared. we werent looking for a fight and had we to turn our plows into spears, tanks and such and that takes time. and yes, the first round of beers is on me :)

::LD::GrimReapr
03-13-2012, 14:51
I can answer your entire tirade simply. we simply a farmer nation. No NA, nothing even really upgraded. It took a few days to even get battle ready. the other nations were already turned up, leveled up and geared. we werent looking for a fight and had we to turn our plows into spears, tanks and such and that takes time. and yes, the first round of beers is on me :)

Wow that a lame *** excuse ranger. But whatever you say!
As my sig says I'm not done pissing Cheerios or pooping in oatmeal I'll be back next set to dish out some more bowls and plates of the good stuff for you netting folk.

svend forkbeard
03-13-2012, 16:16
well i can see the treat got a bit out of turn... but i would also like to say thanks to EURO and DEAD for bringing war back. Good on you. more fun when you dont know what is going to happen