PDA

View Full Version : ok...

Max Logan
03-18-2012, 11:59
You were killed byFanoe(#25)!
You have been attacked by Fanoe(#25), The opponents' bombers have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 5 land.
During this attack, you lost 25 Jets and 71 SAMs.
While defending, your enemy lost 1 Bombers.

And all I wanted was restart and play the set out in peace. But sure, ok.
Didn`t want to go back to killing the next set, but I guess you all asked for it! :laugh:
And I don`t wanna hear any complaint next set, no whining no reasoning what so ever, you`re gonna get warred, killed, suicided, what ever we see fit. If you don`t want to play nice with us, I don`t see why we should. You gbanged on us and you won`t less us play now? :p Sure, we accept these terms! You don`t get to play either! :)

Xavior
03-18-2012, 13:47
Did you make everyone aware that you formally surrendered? :p

Max Logan
03-18-2012, 14:47
Did you make everyone aware that you formally surrendered? :p

Yep! I was clear I`m done for the set and I don`t care about the war :p
It`s just WLF being 'greatest warring nation' again and making up for the lame *** (I can`t tell how I laughed at that point) FS they pulled on us. That was the joke of the years so far! :p

MAGGIO
03-18-2012, 17:30
You were killed byFanoe(#25)!
You have been attacked by Fanoe(#25), The opponents' bombers have overwhelmed your air defences, destroying 5 land.
During this attack, you lost 25 Jets and 71 SAMs.
While defending, your enemy lost 1 Bombers.

And all I wanted was restart and play the set out in peace. But sure, ok.
Didn`t want to go back to killing the next set, but I guess you all asked for it! :laugh:
And I don`t wanna hear any complaint next set, no whining no reasoning what so ever, you`re gonna get warred, killed, suicided, what ever we see fit. If you don`t want to play nice with us, I don`t see why we should. You gbanged on us and you won`t less us play now? :p Sure, we accept these terms! You don`t get to play either! :)

didnt you jack him up a few sets back and when I went in to help him out you got calvin to jump in and save you? i guess he was getting some payback, now you want payback on the payback?

Calvin74
03-18-2012, 18:55
Its cause I have a man crush on Max:P

Max Logan
03-19-2012, 02:19
didnt you jack him up a few sets back and when I went in to help him out you got calvin to jump in and save you? i guess he was getting some payback, now you want payback on the payback?

he`s gettin payback from the time he teamed up with you to attack me... he`s getting payback for outnumbering me? ok...

MAGGIO
03-19-2012, 09:15
he`s gettin payback from the time he teamed up with you to attack me... he`s getting payback for outnumbering me? ok...i guess we have to ask him?

Hoebawt
03-19-2012, 11:47
We Just dont like max... Simple...

svend forkbeard
03-21-2012, 08:19
i guess we have to ask him?

Well this is not the first time nor is it porbesly the last time me and max have killed each other. But to be honest this time i just follow orders, getting pay back from last, by killing max, was just a big big big big big big plus

BladeEWG
05-25-2012, 06:44
Glad you stuck around Max :)

Max Logan
05-25-2012, 06:59
I`ve used exactly 0 turns this set
I`m not proud, but at least I have 1 less issue to worry about

MellonColly
05-25-2012, 10:05
whats your 1 less issue to worry about? :)

::LD::GrimReapr
05-25-2012, 10:19
Being killed while sleeping because he is with us anti-infantry hoarding fellers and he has a big target on his back because he is Max. Don't fret the Max we here in GRIM still love you.

MellonColly
05-25-2012, 10:28
o i thought it'd be wondering if he collected his bonuses or not for the day...

Max Logan
05-25-2012, 11:44
o i thought it'd be wondering if he collected his bonuses or not for the day...

:glare: