PDA

View Full Version : To the leadership and members of Euro

ranger2112
03-26-2012, 12:50
One of our newer states hit one of your states several times in an SA. He obviously did not realize we were at peace. To the offended state, I apologize. As leader of USA, I offer MY state for a retal should one be required.

Divine Intervention
03-26-2012, 13:22
I'm assuming you're talking about #608? 4 double taps...nothing illegal. why you being a ***** and talking about offering yourself as retal? if anything should FS EURO so they don't retal perfectly legit grabbing!

Scav
03-26-2012, 14:49
although i agree DI that boreau (#608) is an annoying ^$&%&$# he is not the reason.... and i am the cause of his warm and fussy feelings towards EURO so can't really blame his bias in double tapping mostly EURO states.

the reason there is a post about this, is the fact that #78 did 11 consecutive SA's on 1 single EURO member in a 30 minute timespan. grabbing quite a few acres and destroying 600M $ ...

if nothing was done about it, we would have declared USA instead of UB, despite UB giving better NW per Kill.

Scav
03-26-2012, 14:51
but as i've talked with USA leadership over the last day, it was clear it was an unintentional mistake that will not be repeated, which is why we could stick to our plans and farm UB

ranger2112
03-26-2012, 14:59
I'm assuming you're talking about #608? 4 double taps...nothing illegal. why you being a ***** and talking about offering yourself as retal? if anything should FS EURO so they don't retal perfectly legit grabbing!

trying to be a good politician. :) P is so much better at it than me, however, it is my nation and my responsibility for my members errors.

Divine Intervention
03-26-2012, 16:31
although i agree DI that boreau (#608) is an annoying ^$&%&$# he is not the reason.... and i am the cause of his warm and fussy feelings towards EURO so can't really blame his bias in double tapping mostly EURO states.

the reason there is a post about this, is the fact that #78 did 11 consecutive SA's on 1 single EURO member in a 30 minute timespan. grabbing quite a few acres and destroying 600M $ ...

if nothing was done about it, we would have declared USA instead of UB, despite UB giving better NW per Kill.

oh right, didnt realize this was about #78 as i only searched the most recent USA/EURO SA's rather than that far back. yeah fair enough the thread makes sense for #78.