PDA

View Full Version : NW Reunion Set!

Mr President
03-28-2012, 21:03
Do to this set being our reunion set, there will be no changes implemented. We are expecting lots of wars and death this set, so trying to add something new would not make sense.

However, seeing this is our first reunion set I am going to offer prizes.

The state who has the most kills (durning war) will win a free NW mouse pad or coffee mug or a 3 month premium account. Killing inactive states does not count towards your kill count. You must be in a valid war and have valid kills.

The nation who has the most kills, the leader and members will all receive a free 1 month premium account.

The nation who has the highest networth, but also was in a war, will receive a free 1 month premium account.

Good luck to everyone this set.. Don't forget, let's keep recruiting. The more we have, the more we can kill :)

kitoy
03-28-2012, 22:11
i want the NW coffee mug :p btw MrP, if possible, add the kills from OriginalState+Restarts for the total kills..

DevilDog
03-29-2012, 16:19
Prizes (bounties) for killing someone? I don’t like that idea at all. I’m a peaceful person and can’t stand it when LDGrim makes me attack and sometimes kill someone. In fact it to be honest it sickens me!! Knowing this he promised me that during April set I would be allowed to hoard all of the bombers and missiles I wanted without fear of war. Now I read this crap, I’m not so sure I want to even play this set. ;)

bigstink
03-29-2012, 16:38
LD promised me I could peacefully hoard bombers and missles this set! WTF! Now we have prizes for killing someone? This saddens me :thumbdown: Well boss I guess we're in the same boat now... Lets win that coffee mug!!!! :thumbup:

bigstink
03-29-2012, 16:42
:walmp: 45 posts lol this is gay I can't believe LD and others do this! Oops guess I just did the same thing lol

Termy
03-30-2012, 02:39
I miss the highest nw killed grand price PT:::

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 12:36
so is this this set? didn't even realize this was happening! lol

northbabylon
04-08-2012, 22:42
so is this this set? didn't even realize this was happening! lol if you accepted my Friend request on FB you would have heard about it :P

Divine Intervention
04-09-2012, 17:44
if you accepted my Friend request on FB you would have heard about it :P

yeah but i try and keep my facebook contacts to a minimum :p deleted hundreds over the summer. I think I only have 2 people from NW on my facebook and they are peeps who i played with all time in NW and talk to a lot outside of it either way.