PDA

View Full Version : Baboo's impending death....

Top12Gun
04-03-2012, 17:22
I died, and recieved an alert that Baboo(#721)[ICN] had killed me. This is, needless to say, a very big problem for ICN. :RM::fight:

I would recommend that ICN address this before I can convince the rest of LoR to FS your entire nation. ::rain::

Scav
04-03-2012, 17:55
wOOt...fighting talk!!

Kill them ALL!! ;-)

::pitty::Spanish harlem::pitty::

kanman
04-03-2012, 18:10
You're right to be upset, but we've always had good relations with ICN and this can be taken care of behind the scenes :).

Scav
04-03-2012, 18:17
boohoo

no time for diplo speak....time for .50 cal ;-)

*quits fanning the flames.... :D

Frankenberry
04-03-2012, 19:19
Why people want me dead. I just start playin and you all ready mean too me!.

Top12Gun
04-03-2012, 19:25
You killed my state in peacetime, using a spy-op. That qualifies as bad.

BladeEWG
04-03-2012, 19:49
We will deal with this in game messages not on the boards.
No sense feeding the trolls TG

::LD::GrimReapr
04-03-2012, 19:50
How did you get a message about who killed you? Did you catch him doing the ops or get a message after he killed you? I only ask because that issue was discussed before if i remember correctly when Xavior was doing those kind of ops on his friends and got us into war with Marine recons nation when they got a message about being killed by spys and if you dont have any and die you shouldn't get a warning or message from it since you have no idea of knowing.

Mr President
04-03-2012, 21:42
How did you get a message about who killed you? Did you catch him doing the ops or get a message after he killed you? I only ask because that issue was discussed before if i remember correctly when Xavior was doing those kind of ops on his friends and got us into war with Marine recons nation when they got a message about being killed by spys and if you dont have any and die you shouldn't get a warning or message from it since you have no idea of knowing.

It tells you how you died even with spy ops. I remember a lot of people wanted that changed in WoW but it never was.

But what I would really like to is, why did USA get the credit on the scores page for the kills when he wasn't in USA.. I have fixed the scores page and will look into how this could have happened. I sent a message to LoR and ICN about this already, before I read this post..

After reviewing, the call on the field stands.. lol um, he was not in ICN when the kill was made. He joined soon after. Doesn't answer my question, but I'm still searching.

L P
04-03-2012, 21:57
Why people want me dead. I just start playin and you all ready mean too me!.

They feel threatened by anything new.

Xavior
04-03-2012, 23:09
It tells you how you died even with spy ops. I remember a lot of people wanted that changed in WoW but it never was.

But what I would really like to is, why did USA get the credit on the scores page for the kills when he wasn't in USA.. I have fixed the scores page and will look into how this could have happened. I sent a message to LoR and ICN about this already, before I read this post..

After reviewing, the call on the field stands.. lol um, he was not in ICN when the kill was made. He joined soon after. Doesn't answer my question, but I'm still searching.

MS Johnten(#)[USA] Jelly Belly(#55) 450 Civilians 19:20:39-2012/04/02
MS Johnten(#)[USA] My Uptime(#7) 450 Civilians 19:14:05-2012/04/02

Top12Gun
04-04-2012, 00:22

Check USA's GE. You'll see that one of your members killed two inactives.

@LP: I both was told by the game, and by another member of my nation. Why the heck does it matter?? And I pray that your comment to Frankenberry was sarcasm. Suiciding me for no reason isn't something new, in either a positive or negative way.

EDIT: Posted the bit about USA's GE before reading Xav's post.

04-04-2012, 00:38
Most Kills* - * Johnten(#578) [USA]* - *5
That's from live stats

Top12Gun
04-04-2012, 00:39
And look at his GE for war attacks. You'll see all five, and I'm not on there. Believe me, I checked.

04-04-2012, 03:35
Your right because GE doesn't show spy attacks.Which is another reason to keep it anonymous because that's what spies do.

Mr President
04-04-2012, 10:38
MS Johnten(#)[USA] Jelly Belly(#55) 450 Civilians 19:20:39-2012/04/02
MS Johnten(#)[USA] My Uptime(#7) 450 Civilians 19:14:05-2012/04/02

Thank you.. My apologies, I was looking in all the wrong places and I never should have spoke until I knew everything.. My bad :(

Max Logan
04-04-2012, 12:51
You killed my state in peacetime, using a spy-op. That qualifies as bad.

Everyone missed the main point.
I`m sorry, but:
1. He`s noob (doubtful)
2. He killed you (Cruise wannabe)
3. He killed you with a SPY OP

I think that warrants him for a medal or something!!!

Top12Gun
04-04-2012, 13:17
No matter how meritous or how much training potential for noobs is in killing me, let them save it for war, otherwise they may start one. Baboo needs to learn his lesson - suiciding is punished.

bigstink
04-04-2012, 15:32
Poor Baboo :huh:

04-04-2012, 17:45
He got caught on a technicality which is garbage and you know it. Out of curiosity how many spies did you have for the record?

Top12Gun
04-04-2012, 19:11
What do you mean technicality?! There was no war, and I hadn't started producing spies yet. He drops a couple hundred hits on me, out of the blue for no reason. If that's not suiciding, I don't know what is. And if suiciding has suddenly become OK, I'm done playing.

04-04-2012, 19:35
Spies are just that they do stuff to Not get caught right? So if he nailed you and it's seems he did you Had no spies which in my opinion results in you having No chance whatsoever to know who filleted you Like a fish. Suicide gets thrown around a lot. 1 you should not have known he killed you with spies since you had none making it non suicidal since he got caught on a technicality makes It A whole other can of beans.

bigstink
04-04-2012, 20:56
Man this guy is crying like a little girl. Make some spies next time you sissy! :thumbdown:

bigstink
04-04-2012, 21:47
hats off to blade for giving a new guy a hand and showing him the ropes of the game. I know when I started playing I tried just about every attack out on whoever I could hit and if I found an attack that worked I repeatedly used it. :D

Top12Gun
04-05-2012, 00:05
I'm not really trying to complain, just trying to justify a heavy retal.

Max Logan
04-05-2012, 01:19

You`re a noob for having 0 spies OOP, that alone warrants your death! I try to hit people who have 0 spies every set - bombings, sabotage barracks and banks. This set I kinda got lazy. I mean, seriously, if you have NO spies you deserve no right to claim a retal for something as ridiculous, pathetic, abominable as having being killed by A SPY OP!!!

04-05-2012, 10:41
You`re a noob for having 0 spies OOP, that alone warrants your death! I try to hit people who have 0 spies every set - bombings, sabotage barracks and banks. This set I kinda got lazy. I mean, seriously, if you have NO spies you deserve no right to claim a retal for something as ridiculous, pathetic, abominable as having being killed by A SPY OP!!!

I fully agree with my Latvian friend.

04-05-2012, 10:47

Heavy retal for what? You being ignorant and getting killed for not having spies and catching the guy who did it because the game told you after you died. That's like getting shot by a sniper with a suppressed sniper rifle you don't know it till your dead and then you still don't know it cause your dead. In your after life you find out who it was and pass this information on to friends to exact revenge I think not.

In my opinion any retal should be denied thats ridiculous.

kanman
04-05-2012, 13:27
So it's ok to spy THIK states to death? You're not gonna want a retal, right. There is a spy op to kill spies and with the new decreased random, it's really not that hard to kill a state with spies without failing one.

MAGGIO
04-05-2012, 13:39
+1

04-05-2012, 14:00
Have at it kanman as long as you don't get caught no I don't want a retal but try killing off the spies and then having enough turns to kill someone. If you can kill a state without failing an op there should not be retal. One other thing im never without spies except the 1 minute or 2 it takes to upgrade them whether it be 500 or 5000 or even 3 million your boy had none and got fileted like a fish by im assuming 1 spy you dont need to hoard spies to kill someone with 1 spy its 1 spy 1350$ killed your boy cause he didnt wanna spend that much. If you consider him a suicider for being able to kill him with 1 spy wow thats bad especially since as ive stated before he shouldnt have even known since he didnt have any and no ops were failed im assuming.

Suiciders usually hoard 1 unit to hurt someone 1 doesnt constitute hoarding just saying.

bigstink
04-05-2012, 18:08
I think we need to rethink the whole "suicider" tag... 0 spys = commiting suicide. Why blame or label the killer? How about we label the guy with no spys. Just like infantry hoarding is an accepted practice, killing states defenseless or not so defenseless is becoming acceptable. If I find a dummy with no spies I'm gonna genocide him till he is dead. :)

Top12Gun
04-05-2012, 20:25
Alright....... But we're retaling for this, just like we might for triples.

MAGGIO
04-05-2012, 22:08
the word is so loosely thrown around now a days

0 spies and/or 0 defense and your claiming you were suicided on?

blaa
04-06-2012, 01:50
I think we need to rethink the whole "suicider" tag... 0 spys = commiting suicide. Why blame or label the killer? How about we label the guy with no spys. Just like infantry hoarding is an accepted practice, killing states defenseless or not so defenseless is becoming acceptable. If I find a dummy with no spies I'm gonna genocide him till he is dead. :)

That I don't understand. Why on earth are you playing this game? Just to ruin other peoples games? You clearly aren't trying to evolve yourself.

Max Logan
04-06-2012, 05:07
That I don't understand. Why on earth are you playing this game? Just to ruin other peoples games? You clearly aren't trying to evolve yourself.

having 0 spies is 'evolving himself'...Geez, I`ve been playing this game wrong, I shouldn`t get units at all, just land. I`m so stupid for getting all those defenses and attack. What a waste of 11 years playing...

bigstink
04-06-2012, 06:21

I prefer the label/tag of terrorist you pansy :P

blaa
04-06-2012, 07:57
What I meant:

YOU aren't evolving. YOU waste turns on attacks, while you should be looking for land to get the best possible networth. But hey, whatever floats your boat.

bigstink
04-06-2012, 08:45
What you call a waste... I call a success :thumbup:

04-06-2012, 09:28
What you call a waste... I call a success :thumbup:

That's right one mans junk is another mans treasure.

MAGGIO
04-06-2012, 15:13
we wouldnt even be having this conversation or many of the other recent conversations if people would just step up a little bit and have a little defense.

how can you defend having no defense?

You know these people exist in the game who will just ruin things for you. Since you are aware it pretty much makes you liable for what happens to you if you dont do something about it.

you can poke as many holes in the back and forth banter as you want, but at the same time you can only blame yourself for the outcome and you wont find many other members supporting your argument about how its ok to have no defense against harmful attacks regardless of the units needed on hand.

Rassputtin
04-06-2012, 21:56
we wouldnt even be having this conversation or many of the other recent conversations if people would just step up a little bit and have a little defense.

how can you defend having no defense?

You know these people exist in the game who will just ruin things for you. Since you are aware it pretty much makes you liable for what happens to you if you dont do something about it.

you can poke as many holes in the back and forth banter as you want, but at the same time you can only blame yourself for the outcome and you wont find many other members supporting your argument about how its ok to have no defense against harmful attacks regardless of the units needed on hand.

1. It is downright retarded to be TOLD who killed you with the use of a COVERT operation. By that regard it should tell you who every spy op is from failed or success. This is another one of those things that make me want to punch babies, scream DUH! and choke out MR. P. It just doesnt make any sense.

2. Maggio is absolutely right.

Remind me again how good of a start strat being defenseless is nowadays.........? And please look up the definition of defenseless, because there is a huge difference between stockpiling a unit to break (ie the patented suicide method) and killing someone with an attack because they have 0 defense.

I didnt read every post but, KUDOS to the new guy for sticking it too a Sim-Accountant player.