PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity

::LD::GrimReapr
04-07-2012, 08:41
I'm looking at PM and all the bombers ships and AGM are gone as well as food. Now I have to ask is this because 2 other nations are gonna duke it out or will this be another pig pile on THIK (GRIM & EURO)?

bigstink
04-07-2012, 08:54
Probably another gangbang coming our way... I'll bring the lube (I prefer spit, its all natural) PT::: I challenge any nation one on one, straight up, to take us on in war. But alas it won't happen, the outcome is all to obvious. All the real players are gone (for the most part, Glad to see Anton back) and only sissy accountants remain. ***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded! 40 some on 14... Ha lol Just another walk in the park. LOR calls them selves the axis of evil lol maybe 5 years ago. You all are looking at the real axis of evil and we're gonna be here set after set after set to mess up all the accounting wars.

04-07-2012, 08:58
Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded!

Im stealing this for my profile Pedrow.

heyneken
04-07-2012, 09:32
Probably another gangbang coming our way... I'll bring the lube (I prefer spit, its all natural) PT::: I challenge any nation one on one, straight up, to take us on in war. But alas it won't happen, the outcome is all to obvious. All the real players are gone (for the most part, Glad to see Anton back) and only sissy accountants remain. ***Puffs out chest, cracks knuckles, bombers locked and loaded! 40 some on 14... Ha lol Just another walk in the park. LOR calls them selves the axis of evil lol maybe 5 years ago. You all are looking at the real axis of evil and we're gonna be here set after set after set to mess up all the accounting wars.

Implying DEAD wasn't killed by LoR singlehandedly last set. Delusional much?

edit: or GRIM or whatever the **** your retarded nation's name was last set..

04-07-2012, 09:39

No we had other nations attack us maybe your a bit delusional or lacking in knowledge Xavior just went ape**** on killing restarts. Why don't you and your goons from ICN stay out of this unless your planning on jumping in the pig pile too.

Divine Intervention
04-07-2012, 09:49
A vital fact to remember is that no successfull war effort is complete without high levels of medical tech.

04-07-2012, 09:52
Medical Treatment Decreases losses in battle 1.915.273 76.09% 75%

been having to buy some NA sorry Anton

DevilDog
04-07-2012, 11:29
LOR calls them selves the axis of evil lol maybe 5 years ago.

Pedrow señor, está usted insinuando que LOR está desactualizado?...lol

kanman
04-07-2012, 12:38
You randomly attack a nation each round, of course it's going to take more than one nation to take you down. Getting in the first strike is a huge deal. Lor isn't as strong this round, but last round if we got fs, we could have taken grim down 1 on 1. We had just as many active warriors and bigger states.

And there is more to the game than just what happens ingame. There is a political aspect. If every round you end up with every member dead, I wouldn't call that a win either.

04-07-2012, 12:50
yea you know I tried the political aspect of the game when we first started playing this we had allies and such and never got any help from anyone when we were warred 5 out of 7 sets if I remember correctly. Now we come back and start warring and low and behold the community who wouldn't help us when being warred on is now banding against us. stick your political wants in your blowhole I know for a fact we will be gang banged again this set and next set and the set after and the set after that and its not random who we war there is a reason for it.

What makes me laugh is the fact nobody actually declared yet since we don't have the turns to do much after we did our first strike on you.

Max Logan
04-07-2012, 13:37

yes, yes, USA, UB and WLF were there for the show...

Max Logan
04-07-2012, 13:48
I love how warring has died in NW. Whenever we declare war it`s called - declaring on a random nation. So declaring war is now a bad thing in NW? So maybe the community should take a vote and just ban warring. This has been brought up a gazillion times - why don`t we just make NW a netting contest and be done with it! I don`t understand the fuss about it!

People want to play their way, they come back for the reunion set to do some warring, but the 1st time they try the entire game declares on them and wipes them out. O, fun! I guess those people will definitely come back for another set! Because warring is a thing, it`s great! Right!!!

Seriously all the 'declaring' on random nation **** is ridiculous, we declared on A nation, there`s nothing random about them, they are nations! If you have anything against warring, let Mr P remove it be done with it. let`s return to the stagnant netting, lose another 50 members until we`re left with 10-20 netters who do the same **** every set until they get bored too. Com`on, ain`t this what we`re fighting against? So DEAD/EURO now take a stand against netters who have grown fat and content with just doing the same boring **** set after set, making this game AND forums more active and for that you just gandbang on us and force us out of the game?!

Cheers, let NW die, just because you`re sulking little girls who can`t take a fight! let`s all net and see this game lose it`s last players! It`s all great! Perfect! I bet Mr P will be happy having 3 nations with 6 netters in each doing the same **** year after year! Look where it has brought us...

Kudos!

heyneken
04-07-2012, 13:56
I love how warring has died in NW. Whenever we declare war it`s called - declaring on a random nation. So declaring war is now a bad thing in NW? So maybe the community should take a vote and just ban warring. This has been brought up a gazillion times - why don`t we just make NW a netting contest and be done with it! I don`t understand the fuss about it!

People want to play their way, they come back for the reunion set to do some warring, but the 1st time they try the entire game declares on them and wipes them out. O, fun! I guess those people will definitely come back for another set! Because warring is a thing, it`s great! Right!!!

Seriously all the 'declaring' on random nation **** is ridiculous, we declared on A nation, there`s nothing random about them, they are nations! If you have anything against warring, let Mr P remove it be done with it. let`s return to the stagnant netting, lose another 50 members until we`re left with 10-20 netters who do the same **** every set until they get bored too. Com`on, ain`t this what we`re fighting against? So DEAD/EURO now take a stand against netters who have grown fat and content with just doing the same boring **** set after set, making this game AND forums more active and for that you just gandbang on us and force us out of the game?!

Cheers, let NW die, just because you`re sulking little girls who can`t take a fight! let`s all net and see this game lose it`s last players! It`s all great! Perfect! I bet Mr P will be happy having 3 nations with 6 netters in each doing the same **** year after year! Look where it has brought us...

Kudos!

Two things.
1) Warring is 5 times easier than netting
2) I personally have nothing against warring for no apparent reason, but what pisses me off is when people come up with the most absurd reasons (infantry hoarding when a state is actually quite "balanced"). Just say it as it is and the community won't take you as monumental *******. Cheers.

BladeEWG
04-07-2012, 13:59
No we had other nations attack us maybe your a bit delusional or lacking in knowledge Xavior just went ape**** on killing restarts. Why don't you and your goons from ICN stay out of this unless your planning on jumping in the pig pile too.

Now we're the goons?
Do you actually think this cr@p up?Or does it just come naturally to you?

Xavior
04-07-2012, 14:01
Now we're the goons?

They whine when they're losing. They whine when they're winning. Its just what they do.

Max Logan
04-07-2012, 14:14
They whine when they're losing. They whine when they're winning. Its just what they do.

It`s the NW way - whine or be whined about!

Mr President
04-07-2012, 14:46
seriously? Really? Are you kidding me? ok I feel better now.. Well actually I don't. I would like to add a couple of things.

1st, Last set USA declared on two nations. Yes if you broke them down it looked heavy numbers against light numbers, but if you looked closer you would have seen things were a little more fair than you keep proclaiming. In fact, for a nation who was suppose to be so gang banged seemed to have killed a lot of our members. Was there a chance you could win the war if there was more time? No, but you still did pretty well for being restarts.. Actually, impressive is the word that comes to mind.

You started last set rattling cages and sending out warnings. Nations didn't know if you were going to hit them or not so they struck while they could. You look at it as a GB, other look at it as sticking to their word. How could USA make a deal with LoR and then not follow through? If LoR attacked knowing we were attacking and then didn't USA would lose credibility. And let's not forget that there really isn't a lot of nations in the game, so when there is a chance to war some nations would like to get involved.

People didn't like your policy of hunting infantry horders. Nations don't like being told how to play. It's ok for you to hunt people down cause you don't like how they play, but then complain when you get GB'd? If your going to tell everyone your warring and then get warred yourself, where is the right to complain? I don't like GB's, but did you seriously not think it wasn't going to happen last set?

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys.. You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet lol..

But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military? Should we bake a cake and send it over asking for peace? For crying out loud give me a break. You complain things are too boring so you come on and stir things up, then you complain when other nations get involved and start doing the things you complain that they don't do.. You're not giving any room here. If you're going to be a warring nation then expect to get warred. People are not going to sit around and wait to see if you'll attack them or not. Since the dawn of this game nations have helped other nations. It's why we call them allies.

One last point, it's against your rules to help out allies, but yet I'm certain you have either another nation or states stashed around the game to jump in when needed. So this is ok?

You can't criticize people for being boring, then criticize them when they get active.

And one last comment. Your FS was nice. Very well planned and executed. :)

04-07-2012, 15:02
Now we're the goons?

Take your pompous *** back into the hole you crawled out of!!

Scav
04-07-2012, 15:11
First of all, USA, UB and probably WLF declaring is not surprising, to be frank it was expected. As our FS goes, it was poorly planned and executed and mostly a dry practice run. As it is clear that any war nation will be ganged on each and every set as soon as they hit a "respected" nation (and all "respected netting nations are allied") we will need to adept and overcome. No worries we are not going anywhere.

Presidents comment regarding nations not likeing to be told how to play goes both ways. And it is clear the "stagnant" player base of 60 players that were still playing the game when i rejoined is determined to keep things they were, netting only (last set my final restart, created after the handing out of turns was stopped still ended up in 53'd place). When faceing 45 to 15 odds it is clear what the sollution must be...stop playing in a nation all together and start urban guerilla warfare. you want to punish us, fine but each and every hit will cost you 5 turns instead of 2.

I anxciously await the polls and suggestions to outlaw nationless states / bring down turn costs on war attacks outside of wars.....in the name of the majority of course ;-)

04-07-2012, 15:18
seriously? Really? Are you kidding me? ok I feel better now.. Well actually I don't. I would like to add a couple of things.

1st, Last set USA declared on two nations. Yes if you broke them down it looked heavy numbers against light numbers, but if you looked closer you would have seen things were a little more fair than you keep proclaiming. In fact, for a nation who was suppose to be so gang banged seemed to have killed a lot of our members. Was there a chance you could win the war if there was more time? No, but you still did pretty well for being restarts.. Actually, impressive is the word that comes to mind.

Numbers were 51 against 14 for us how is that in anyway close

You started last set rattling cages and sending out warnings. Nations didn't know if you were going to hit them or not so they struck while they could. You look at it as a GB, other look at it as sticking to their word. How could USA make a deal with LoR and then not follow through? If LoR attacked knowing we were attacking and then didn't USA would lose credibility. And let's not forget that there really isn't a lot of nations in the game, so when there is a chance to war some nations would like to get involved.

Right but are we the only game in town?

People didn't like your policy of hunting infantry horders. Nations don't like being told how to play. It's ok for you to hunt people down cause you don't like how they play, but then complain when you get GB'd? If your going to tell everyone your warring and then get warred yourself, where is the right to complain? I don't like GB's, but did you seriously not think it wasn't going to happen last set?

I fully expected as much what i find amusing is the fact everyone says we are forcing someone to play a certain way but yet dont see that they are doing the same to us only difference is there arent as many of us.

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys..
You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet lol..

I'm looking at PM and all the bombers ships and AGM are gone as well as food. Now I have to ask is this because 2 other nations are gonna duke it out or will this be another pig pile on THIK (GRIM & EURO)?
I fail to see how this is complaining looks to be a simple question to me..... Just saying.

But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military? Should we bake a cake and send it over asking for peace? For crying out loud give me a break. You complain things are too boring so you come on and stir things up, then you complain when other nations get involved and start doing the things you complain that they don't do.. You're not giving any room here. If you're going to be a warring nation then expect to get warred. People are not going to sit around and wait to see if you'll attack them or not. Since the dawn of this game nations have helped other nations. It's why we call them allies.

One last point, it's against your rules to help out allies, but yet I'm certain you have either another nation or states stashed around the game to jump in when needed. So this is ok?

Read above in other post as i stated before we had allies before when we played and never had help when we got warred against couldnt get help then and now our enemies cant seem to get enough.

You can't criticize people for being boring, then criticize them when they get active.

Not criticizing anyone for being active I am happy we could help out in that manner but again are we the only nation to war against. This what I think and its my own personal opinion. Everyone is chummy here all buddy buddy except the new guys that rolled back into town and turned NW upside down and instead of warring your buddy being concerned about hurting someones feelings lets gang bang the new crew.

Thank you for the compliment on our FS too.

Scav
04-07-2012, 15:20
basicly the top nations all allieing in a mutual defence pact or whatever you want to call it is like playing russian roulette. You know each set one nation will get hit by a war tag. It gets sacrificed, the others gangup on the war tag and after that they can continue netting in piece.

just realised there is another way to deal with that...just keep declaring and hitting the same nation every round until the players get sick of it and abandon the alliance or game (whichever comes first) oh wait that is what you guys are hopeing we will do ;-)

anyways for the euro's involved i can say bring it on, kill our states and revel in joy while we prep our restarts for urban guerilla ;-)

04-07-2012, 15:23
Count Me and the guys in for some guerrilla warfare.

Antichrist
04-07-2012, 16:43
Well i propose something else. lets hit the same nation every set and when their allies join in then we can drop the original target and start killing their friends. i wonder how long those friends help them out before they get sick of getting their arses whipped

04-07-2012, 16:52
Ill try anything.

Max Logan
04-07-2012, 17:21
1) Warring is 5 times easier than netting

That was funny! Truly!
Have you ever warred, I mean besides participating in gangbang with 3 more nations at your side? I assume you`re from ICN, so you should know how 'easy' it is, as you got manhandled by DEAD 2 rounds ago.

Easy...pffft!

04-07-2012, 17:59
That was funny! Truly!
Have you ever warred, I mean besides participating in gangbang with 3 more nations at your side? I assume you`re from ICN, so you should know how 'easy' it is, as you got manhandled by DEAD 2 rounds ago.

Easy...pffft!

He is with ICN and he is at the top of the state score page right now. I really think its a conspiracy between players on who wins the set I think they take turns I think next set its kennies turn again i'm not sure of the rotation yet iv'e only been back for 4 sets ill keep you posted tho

heyneken
04-07-2012, 19:00
That was funny! Truly!

Easy...pffft!

Last set was my first one in like 5-6 years, so no, i don't know what happened 2 rounds ago. And i'm pretty sure i know more about warring than you'll ever do.

kitoy
04-07-2012, 19:17
He is with ICN and he is at the top of the state score page right now. I really think its a conspiracy between players on who wins the set I think they take turns I think next set its kennies turn again i'm not sure of the rotation yet iv'e only been back for 4 sets ill keep you posted tho

Nope, it would be kanny's turn. Me will be on June set.. :P

Nice kill btw..

Max Logan
04-07-2012, 19:26
Last set was my first one in like 5-6 years, so no, i don't know what happened 2 rounds ago. And i'm pretty sure i know more about warring than you'll ever do.

making comments, like warring is easier then netting, proves you know nothing.

DevilDog
04-07-2012, 19:26

2nd, so far the only ones I see complaining this set is you guys.. You started this post complaining and I only see a couple in the mix that are not your own people. Your accusing of a GB that hasn't happened yet lol..

I had to stop reading your post because you started with dumb then you just went full blown retard on us. Who was typing that ****, Ranger?

DevilDog
04-07-2012, 19:27

+2

Xavior
04-07-2012, 19:37

Nice kill btw..

When does it rotate to me again? :(

04-07-2012, 19:41

Nice kill btw..

Sorry I'm getting sets confused in who won which hard to keep track with all the killing going on.
I have to agree with xavior though when does it revert back to him? He only
Gets 1 out of everybody else's 2 right?

heyneken
04-07-2012, 19:57

yeah cause it's wicked hard to save turns and set a date with your buddies lol

edit: on second thought, i guess warring might indeed be hard for you guys, because last set we had a big laugh with blaa and margus on msn when euro was failing 50% of the attacks

Scav
04-07-2012, 20:00
well takes more skill and improvisation than running a practicly scripted netting strat

kanman
04-07-2012, 20:05

So you can war, let's see you guys win a round netting.

I actually like warring a lot. You guys are just doing it all wrong. First, you make a ridiculous policy that bands all the other nations together. Second, you war every single round when there are pretty much four possible targets. You think we're just gonna quietly wait for our turn to be hit, of course we're gonna ally together.

If you don't want to make restarts for several weeks every round, here's what you can do. Realize you can't first strike every single round. Next round, take a first strike. The round after that, net a round. After that, if you want to war why don't you challenge two other nations to a preplanned war. You think GRIM+Euro are the best warring nations? Why don't you set a fs time for both sides and take on any two of LoR, ICN, UB or USA. Net another around. After that, you could probably choose to war someone and not have the rest of the game come after you.

heyneken
04-07-2012, 20:07
Keep telling yourself that. Anyway, i'll try to make it as clear as possible for you: netting just takes a lot more time when compared with warring, ergo warring is easier. In general sense, they're both pretty easy and this game is for 12 year olds.

Scav
04-07-2012, 20:18
If you don't want to make restarts for several weeks every round, here's what you can do. Realize you can't first strike every single round. Next round, take a first strike. The round after that, net a round. After that, if you want to war why don't you challenge two other nations to a preplanned war. You think GRIM+Euro are the best warring nations? Why don't you set a fs time for both sides and take on any two of LoR, ICN, UB or USA. Net another around. After that, you could probably choose to war someone and not have the rest of the game come after you.

If you don't want to die each and every set from now on here's what you can do. Stop calling in your sissy friends, setup lor for warring and see how you do... how's that for ya.... :D

kanman
04-07-2012, 20:25
It'll probably turn out how last round turned out :). No one was called in, everyone wanted a piece of you guys. We made a top 10 record in kills and ended up 2nd in total net.

Mr President
04-07-2012, 20:29
First of all, USA, UB and probably WLF declaring is not surprising, to be frank it was expected. As our FS goes, it was poorly planned and executed and mostly a dry practice run. As it is clear that any war nation will be ganged on each and every set as soon as they hit a "respected" nation (and all "respected netting nations are allied") we will need to adept and overcome. No worries we are not going anywhere.

Again, you are basing everything off of last set. You don't know who is going to hit you and who isn't, just like we don't know who your going to hit. USA has been around a long time so yea it has friends and those who would help to protect it. Is it wrong that we kept playing after others left? I'm not bashing your ways of playing, I'm simply saying you can't just have everyone sit around and wait for you to hit them. You have made it clear that your a warring nation who will war anyone who goes against your wishes. That is fine. But don't get mad when others take a different route.

I had to stop reading your post because you started with dumb then you just went full blown retard on us. Who was typing that ****, Ranger?

Seriously? Stay on the side lines where you fit in. Thanks!

basicly the top nations all allieing in a mutual defence pact or whatever you want to call it is like playing russian roulette. You know each set one nation will get hit by a war tag. It gets sacrificed, the others gangup on the war tag and after that they can continue netting in piece.

just realised there is another way to deal with that...just keep declaring and hitting the same nation every round until the players get sick of it and abandon the alliance or game (whichever comes first) oh wait that is what you guys are hopeing we will do ;-)

anyways for the euro's involved i can say bring it on, kill our states and revel in joy while we prep our restarts for urban guerilla ;-)

And the way around that is all nations hit you guys first until you get sick of it and abandon your plans.. We could go round and round. Again, I have no problems with you all having some fun. And if every set you guys got GB'd I could understand why you would be pissed.. My point is, nobody else has even joined in the war yet. You're simply speculating and trashing other nations who haven't done a thing.

However, I would like to know your opinion on something.. When are others allowed to join in a war? What is your opinion on that? Do others stay out until peace is declared? Can others join after you have killed off all the main states or do we sit back and wait and see if you FS us? I just would like to know your thought process so we don't offend.. :)

Scav
04-07-2012, 20:30
might very well be, we got our ranking with a 300M margin in total NW killed, despite all our restarts, and we will again..more than willing to do it over and over again... anyways i would to take this moment to congratulate ICN on their netting victory for this set.Our work on their behalf is done. May it be a start of many victories to come ;-)

DevilDog
04-07-2012, 20:36
Seriously? Stay on the side lines where you fit in. Thanks!

Really? You advertised this set as a "Warring" set not me. Step up to the plate and encourage wars or stay on the sidelines like you are.

Scav
04-07-2012, 20:37
My point is, nobody else has even joined in the war yet. You're simply speculating and trashing other nations who haven't done a thing.

to quote on of your own presidents...

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

Antichrist
04-07-2012, 20:41
There are few interesting posts around here but in some reason people tend to forget something - this set was supposed to be reunion set with lots of wars going on and with special prizes as well. Only ongoing for at this time is THIK against LOR and gossips about others joining in against us, also there are plenty of ppl saying that euro+grim deserves getting GB-d.

MR.P should give THIK a medal for doing what we do as looks like noone else gives a **** about purpose of the set. Yeah its a real reunion/war set if its 1 alliance against the rest.

heyneken
04-07-2012, 20:43
might very well be, we got our ranking with a 300M margin in total NW killed, despite all our restarts, and we will again..more than willing to do it over and over again... anyways i would to take this moment to congratulate ICN on their netting victory for this set.Our work on their behalf is done. May it be a start of many victories to come ;-)

Personally I wouldn't call killing two of the biggest states where i could have gotten my land from to be helpful but you know..whatever floats your boat.

Scav
04-07-2012, 20:45
it's pretty simple, despite the fact that you guys will prob join in on the thik barbeque, ICN treated EURO fairly last round and kept it's word. so we'll just keep killing the others makeing ICN the winners by default :-)

heyneken
04-07-2012, 20:49
it's pretty simple, despite the fact that you guys will prob join in on the thik barbeque, ICN treated EURO fairly last round and kept it's word. so we'll just keep killing the others makeing ICN the winners by default :-)

sweet! :D

Mr President
04-07-2012, 20:51
Really? You advertised this set as a "Warring" set *Z***** not me. Step up to the plate and encourage wars or stay on the sidelines like the bit ch you are!! And how about a big **** YOU for you as well!

That's the second time you have resorted to pathetic name calling. I'm growing tired of it. And very mature with the big **** You. I advertised a "reunion" set where I said I'm sure there will be lots of wars. Step up? Again, like my in game reply to you, I'm not sure how much more stepping up I need to do here.

"sit on the sidelines like the bit ch I am" lmao.. Why do you get so angry when someone else has something to say? All I was trying to do was point out that you guys are saying all these nations are going to hit you when nobody has lol.. In your in game message you said we all had this master plan on gang banging THIK before you struck LoR.. Well your wrong there buddy. USA was preparing cause we thought you were going to hit us. I have yet to see ONE message from anyone else about GBing THIK.

I'm not a big fan of GB's. It happens from time to time but last set not one nation asked another for help. Everyone just wanted in the action.

Mr President
04-07-2012, 20:55
MR.P should give THIK a medal for doing what we do as looks like noone else gives a **** about purpose of the set. Yeah its a real reunion/war set if its 1 alliance against the rest.

It's still early in the set which is why I think you haven't seen many wars.. Plus honestly, I think people were sitting back waiting to see which way THIK was going to go. Nobody wanted to make a FS and then get hit by THIK when they were low. But that's just my opinion which clearly is nothing more than just plain retardation.

Antichrist
04-07-2012, 21:08
It's still early in the set which is why I think you haven't seen many wars.. Plus honestly, I think people were sitting back waiting to see which way THIK was going to go. Nobody wanted to make a FS and then get hit by THIK when they were low. But that's just my opinion which clearly is nothing more than just plain retardation.

No worries seen plenty, havent seen almost any netting sets myself tho. Not saying i've always wanted to war but this how its been. Reason i was saying it was that its kind of hard to find decent land grabs - there are so many inf hoarding (and defenseless) states around. I'm not gonna list any names or # but most of the ppl seems have missed the point. its 20 days till the end of set ok, i can get that but time is starting to run out as converting state to war-ready takes turns as well. My point is that if anything hasnt happened by now - odds are starting to decrease that we can see some more interesting action (beside some other nation being walked over by someone else - it might be THIK who has been @war and low on turns probably or UB by WLF or USA (yeah right...))

Mr President
04-07-2012, 21:13
America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
ICN[ICN (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Umbar[UB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
World Liberation Front[WLF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Farmer[farmer (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
USSR[USSR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Silicon Roundabout Tech City[London (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=65)]has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]

:-)

jk, but I figured seeing your so set on everyone warring you I figured I would make it look like we are.

Divine Intervention
04-07-2012, 21:18
America[USA (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
ICN[ICN (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Umbar[UB (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
World Liberation Front[WLF (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Legion of Riot[LoR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Farmer[farmer (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
USSR[USSR (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=11)] has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]
Silicon Roundabout Tech City[London (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=65)]has declared war on The Hoarding Infantry Killers[THIK (http://game.nation-wars.com/nation_ministery.php?action=show_nation_list&nationid=63)]

:-)

jk, but I figured seeing your so set on everyone warring you I figured I would make it look like we are.

lol thanks for including my 1 man tech tag in the list ^_^

BladeEWG
04-07-2012, 21:18
Take your pompous *** back into the hole you crawled out of!!

Hard not for anyone not to come across as pompous when responding to a fool such as you i'm thinking.

But again, lets make sure you realize you were the one to come out insulting our tag..you don't think i read these forums?
Surprised you don't use those mod powers just to delete anything deragatory about your sorry arse.

Mr President
04-07-2012, 21:21
lol thanks for including my 1 man tech tag in the list ^_^

Anton, you don't think I would ever leave you out do you? lol

Divine Intervention
04-07-2012, 21:27
lol besides....I wouldn't group me with anti-THIK automatically...having been away for so long I don't hold any grudges or anything anymore . besides i quite like some of the THIK guys.

DevilDog
04-07-2012, 21:29
That's the second time you have resorted to pathetic name calling. I'm growing tired of it.

Not one for counting are you. It's probably my 4TH or 5Th time with the name calling. What happened to "in the heat of the moment"? Boohoo with your getting tired of it. I've seen a lot worse then what I typed over the past few sets. No worries though because I cried too.

Mr President
04-07-2012, 21:37
Not one for counting are you. It's probably my 4TH or 5Th time with the name calling. What happened to "in the heat of the moment"? Boohoo with your getting tired of it. I've seen a lot worse then what I typed over the past few sets. No worries though because I cried too.

Well math isn't my strong suite, but looking back, it was the 2nd post where you insulted me..

I didn't attack you in any way. In fact, I saw the post and made a reply to help get it going some. I simply played devils advocate so people would join in. Then you come along and throw out some way out of line insults. Nobody is crying, it's a simply matter of respect. You wanna throw jabs about in game stuff or nation stuff fine with me, but when you make personal insults to me like the ones you made, well that I won't tolerate.

04-07-2012, 21:41
Contrary to what you believe I dont abuse power and your boy in the number1 spot opened his
Mouth first you don't want your nation targeted like that keep your shortbus on the other side of the street. Keep your members from openin there yap. Remember your the one that acted like a 10 year old and wanted to be removed as amid because you couldn't let things go. So keep on keeping on and take your ball and go home

heyneken
04-07-2012, 21:45
Contrary to what you believe I dont abuse power and your boy in the number1 spot opened his
Mouth first you don't want your nation targeted like that keep your shortbus on the other side of the street. Keep your members from openin there yap. Remember your the one that acted like a 10 year old and wanted to be removed as amid because you couldn't let things go. So keep on keeping on and take your ball and go home

come at me bro

04-07-2012, 21:47
We have enough respect for other nations if they are warring someone else to go find our own ball of string bat around as a cat would.

04-07-2012, 21:49
lol besides....I wouldn't group me with anti-THIK automatically...having been away for so long I don't hold any grudges or anything anymore . besides i quite like some of the THIK guys.

I have to assume I am not one of them.

BladeEWG
04-07-2012, 21:53
LG you are such an idiot i don't even know why i bother,
You couldn't man up and take responsibility for anything if your life depended on it.
Its always the other guys faulk with you, never yours.
Maybe thats why I couldn't accept being a mod. besides not wanteing to be associated with a dipstick like you in the same catagory. Getting real close to not being able to play this game with ****** like you around also
i deep down probably realized i am not infallibal as yopu apperently are.
Sure, you amuse me for awhile..but the constant complaining and crying from you just gets old.

04-07-2012, 21:57
You are still a pompous ***. I never said I was infallible you seem to think that. I'm sure you don't recall me posting about Me being no better than anyone else when it comes to whining
In the forums when something don't go my way and that's what makes you a pompous *** cause I have allready admitted to it you just can't seem to accept that fact.

04-08-2012, 00:39
LG you are such an idiot i don't even know why i bother,
You couldn't man up and take responsibility for anything if your life depended on it.
Its always the other guys faulk with you, never yours.
Maybe thats why I couldn't accept being a mod. besides not wanteing to be associated with a dipstick like you in the same catagory. Getting real close to not being able to play this game with ****** like you around also
i deep down probably realized i am not infallibal as yopu apperently are.
Sure, you amuse me for awhile..but the constant complaining and crying from you just gets old.

Now that I'm good and drunk let me respond to you about manning up. 1 I make sure I take care of my wife and kids 1 st and foremost pompous asses like you posting in here about manning up can ****** 2 grow a set of balls stop being a lame *** trying to knock Me down cause I don't give a shot about why you of all people think of me. When I go to take
My Wife into the hospital thrusday for surgery believe me your sorry *** is the last one in myind I'll be doing my fatherly and husbandly duites like any good Man would. Constant crying and complaint really as I said you quit being a mod because of me or you Serious? Balls grow a set. I Might ***** about being gang banged but at least me and My crew had the balls to stand up for what we believe against the odds of you and the rest of the accountants playing This game. You wanna dish the insults but can't take em ingot some Thick skin and head your insults make Me laugh *** off I hear better insults from the guys I work with and I like them guess What most of em play this game with me so as I said before get some thick skin or I'm gonna drive you nuts.

Rassputtin
04-08-2012, 02:54
I will attempt to stick to the theme of the thread entitled "curiosity". However there really is none.

All these nations are war ready. WLF, USA, etc. So the only measure of curiosity could lie in. Are they netting while making preperations to defend considering there is a warring nation playing, or are they preparing to war. If they are preparing for war, Who are they getting ready to war? That is the only question one could ask right. That could be the only basis of curiosity. However that is no mystery either.

Before I begin insulting all the nations that are war ready about gangbanging THIK before they do so, let me first point out some things.

You (MR. P & anyone else) assume much when you state that THIK would move on to another nation when they were "done" with LOR and thats the reason THIK (was) and will again be gangbanged. You making that statement and any nation putting stock into that statement does a few things.

1. You do LOR a great injustice by basically calling them weak and indicating that they will just roll over and let THIK "move on" to another nation.
2. You assume that THIK doesn't want to kill as many restarts as LOR did last set and will have time and turns to move on to other nations.
3. You cement the ideal that accountant wars is accountant wars and that any attempt to war or play a different way will be met with unified resistance from all players. Under the false pretense of being "next" like a 14 man nation can kill everyone in the game and all players killed will roll over and die. Its just a retarded notion.

I hold no delusions. I expected all the cowards to get together so they could count two balls amongst them. I expect the same this set. But don't insult THIK or LOR with some lame excuse. Just call it how it is. Knowing you wont have to throw the second, third or last punch gives you the balls to throw the first. And knowing you wont have to throw the first punch makes it easier to throw the second, third or last punch.

Just man up and say it how it is. I do. I think your accountant wars is weak and that your defenseless state should be killed. Its that simple. I don't care which nation it is, or which state or which player, none of that. I just want to kill defenseless states for insulting me.

So ya'll man up too. Say it how it is. Dont call LOR a pushover and don't call THIK some everystate and nation killing superpower that needs to be united against and dealt with.

You like accountant wars, you like following the "netting script", you love the power and domination of ganging up with the entire game to kill a few players who actually have more than one set amongst them.

Don't be ashamed. If I could get 175 people to join up for next set and future sets to join me in raping and totally dominating every single one of you accountants every set, I would do it. And faced with those circumstances you would either quit playing this game or you would stop running defensless states and start running some states a little more akin to the early 2000's.

The only difference is I wouldn't piss on your neck and tell you its raining. I would tell you the truth. That I have 175 players that say you will never win with a defenseless state.

So say the truth. All of you accountants (especially the ones who pretend to want any measure of change or excitement) please, just have the balls and common decency to get on here and say. You have gotten the few who don't want to play accountant wars. We have gotten those who do (apparently the entire game base) on our side. We want to play accountant wars and if you make us war we will gangbang you until you leave or stop preventing us from playing accountant wars. Because we will not war each other, only you. And the sooner you go away we can all go back to our abacus.

Don't pretend there is a middle ground. I don't.

***IF YOU CAN ONLY BE BOTHERED TO READ ONE PARAGRAPH, START HERE*****

So in a nut shell its this.

Everyone but the 14 in THIK will ONLY war against THIK untill THIK quits playing or converts to playing accountant wars and only using inf for 29 days and ships for 1 day.

The 14 in THIK will war anyone who is defenseless.

So the only curiosity is in who will get sick of it first? But even that answer is known. It will be the 14. This game hasn't changed and won't. The community hasn't changed and won't. The scenario I presented would be the only way to change it. The majority will rule.

So change the title of the thread from curiosity to honesty. Cause that is the honest truth as I see it. But I'm just a mis-spelled mad monk. What do I know.

Flame on, I'm sleepy and off to bed.

blaa
04-08-2012, 04:31
"or you would stop running defensless states and start running some states"

oh please

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 04:57
I don`t understand... I must be missing the point. We`re all grown up, why the hell we need to measure our ****s set after set by doing the same **** thing over and over again? Netting is easy, just take pre made netting script and follow it point by point. There are plenty of those around, if you don`t find them, just ask someone, they will give you one from turn 1 to turn 4000.

And you act as if we`re some god **** plague to the game! Sure, we like to war, we declare on a nation, but that doesn`t mean we`re just gonna go over every nation in the game! We`re only 14! We could take, maybe 2 nations, but that would make us 20 enemies, and even if we get the FS after they restart they`re gonna be there! It`s not like they go away and we can just move on. We have to continue to fight. If you want to justify your ganbanging by saying we want to destroy every nation in the game and will just move on to every other nation - you`re either a idiot or you`re trying to convince yourself that you`re not and you`re allf air and square.

I`m not taking anything away from LoR last set, but clearly, if it hasn`t been for the other nation, that war would`ve gone so much different!
And don`t try to justify your actions, we don`t. We said we`ll war, you knew it, just get a few defenses and we might war someone else! We`re playing the same game, your way is no better then ours. We don`t need a reason to war, we just want to play the game.

P.S. Don`t act as if we don`t know you`re gonna declare. States sitting on turns on bombers all around the game (WLF, ICN, UB, USA). Pffft, like you could be even more obvious!

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 06:14
I have to assume I am not one of them.

nah i have no issues with you. although I believe I like Mike & Nate (?) more than you :p

blaa
04-08-2012, 08:25
I can see max's tears. God it's ugly when latvians whine.

I love the 'netting script' story they are telling. You even finished in top20 max? In some other thread grim was saying that he has finished in top20 more than enough to know all about netting. Rass stated he knows the game so well that he made all the excel spreadsheets I have made.

So I am thankful you guys stick to warring, leaves us, noobs, a chance to shine at netting! While the real pros are doing all the hard work.

Thank you!

bigstink
04-08-2012, 08:43
nah i have no issues with you. although I believe I like Mike & Nate (?) more than you :p
+1 :thumbup:

kanman
04-08-2012, 08:55
Rass, all the LoR top states had ships and agm. Spies were a relative weakness but we all had spies and I had most spies in the top 10. How is it that THIK are warring defenseless states?

04-08-2012, 09:07
You weren't warred this set for bein defenseless you got warred this set because your nation happens to be one of the best warring and knowing we were gonna gang banged we wanted you dead first because as you seen last set I took it a bit personal with xavior padding attack stats by using AA's on a 50k nw state instead of Just bomb running.

P.S. Now all the leaders of the other nations go back into your conference room and decide to prove us wrong and pick which of you no balled nations will hit us or decide on a time for gang banging.

@ Mr.P I have ways to get information you weren't wrong in that and no I wont have someone tag jump into my nation when war starts if you aren't in it before hand Id rather you stay out. Unless...... the other nation we are warring has people joining them.

bigstink
04-08-2012, 09:32
no balled nations
= nations without testicles lol Just in case a few of you can't understand LD

Scav
04-08-2012, 10:26
lets try to keep the flaming and etears on a game level instead of a personal one. we are all adults here...lets try and tone down the personal insults on both sides

Rassputtin
04-08-2012, 11:31
Blaa please get over yourself with the netting god attitude.

1. Get freinds to start nation, and build up tech for you before join.
2. Join and use turns at max tech (maybe even no tax if you can feed just right)
3. Upgrade your units
4. Get your friends to put units and food on market at minimum price so you can buy it up
5. Get good grabs ie. Be online alot, note gb expiration times and get online then for good grabs.
6. Step 4 & 5 rinse and repeat

What part of that makes you a genius and the rest of us knuckle draggers?

Obviously thats a generic script but I'll bet you don't deviate very far from it. I don't know why you think we all just started playing this game and have only figured out how to war as the magical mystery of feeding and netting has eluded us. Get a grip on yourself, how many spreadsheets do you need to run infantry for 29 days and ships for 1?

I bow before your exciting tactical mastery while us retards mire away utilizing the other 95% of the functions, units and content available in the game.

Kanman - this set the leadership picked LOR i think because they carried a grudge from last set and because unlike some suggest you are not a pushover that we will walk through and move on to others. If i was the leader I would have looked for defenseless states. Plus I didnt do that many ops but since everyone is preparing to gangbang us again there may not have been any defenseless states. Sorry for the confusion but i speak only for me and not for the nation.

DevilDog
04-08-2012, 11:42

lol...we all like everyone better than LD too!! ;)

heyneken
04-08-2012, 12:02
Blaa please get over yourself with the netting god attitude.

1. Get freinds to start nation, and build up tech for you before join.
2. Join and use turns at max tech (maybe even no tax if you can feed just right)
3. Upgrade your units
4. Get your friends to put units and food on market at minimum price so you can buy it up
5. Get good grabs ie. Be online alot, note gb expiration times and get online then for good grabs.
6. Step 4 & 5 rinse and repeat

What part of that makes you a genius and the rest of us knuckle draggers?

Obviously thats a generic script but I'll bet you don't deviate very far from it. I don't know why you think we all just started playing this game and have only figured out how to war as the magical mystery of feeding and netting has eluded us. Get a grip on yourself, how many spreadsheets do you need to run infantry for 29 days and ships for 1?

I bow before your exciting tactical mastery while us retards mire away utilizing the other 95% of the functions, units and content available in the game.

Kanman - this set the leadership picked LOR i think because they carried a grudge from last set and because unlike some suggest you are not a pushover that we will walk through and move on to others. If i was the leader I would have looked for defenseless states. Plus I didnt do that many ops but since everyone is preparing to gangbang us again there may not have been any defenseless states. Sorry for the confusion but i speak only for me and not for the nation.

Generic script for warring:
1. Collect turns.
2. Chat up your friends.
3. Attack.

"Warring is harder than netting." Sounds legit.

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 12:15
being a good warrer and being a good netter comes hand in hand. When I was playing dedicatedly I would stay online just as much to get good grabs as I would stay online to make sure no one could kill me & stonewall etc. the knowledge needed to grab / break is the same...both can be played expand & built strategy...both can be played as balanced states or unbalanced (whether it is is infantry or ships/bombers w.e). The only things that be a matter of judgement is things such as "spend turns to grab now/later upgrade now/later...how many turns to cash/research....what type of method to kill"...and tbh none of them are hard to master. I'm not really sure what you guys are arguing about.

heyneken
04-08-2012, 12:23
being a good warrer and being a good netter comes hand in hand. When I was playing dedicatedly I would stay online just as much to get good grabs as I would stay online to make sure no one could kill me & stonewall etc. the knowledge needed to grab / break is the same...both can be played expand & built strategy...both can be played as balanced states or unbalanced (whether it is is infantry or ships/bombers w.e). The only things that be a matter of judgement is things such as "spend turns to grab now/later upgrade now/later...how many turns to cash/research....what type of method to kill"...and tbh none of them are hard to master. I'm not really sure what you guys are arguing about.

As i said earlier, both are extremely easy, but netting just takes a wee bit more time (in the beginning at least).

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 12:29
As i said earlier, both are extremely easy, but netting just takes a wee bit more time (in the beginning at least).

true. but at same time I remember I wouldn't bother getting up/staying up at ungodly hours to get awesome grabs....(unless it was a top1 issue)....but I would like to give little stone-walling surprises to LoR and GRIM when I used to war them or someone else :p guess depends what you find more rewarding.

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 12:48
I can see max's tears. God it's ugly when latvians whine.

I love the 'netting script' story they are telling. You even finished in top20 max? In some other thread grim was saying that he has finished in top20 more than enough to know all about netting. Rass stated he knows the game so well that he made all the excel spreadsheets I have made.

So I am thankful you guys stick to warring, leaves us, noobs, a chance to shine at netting! While the real pros are doing all the hard work.

Thank you!

I`ve been whining for 12 years. Not like it`s new. For someone who went hiatus on the forums 2 sets ago when we wiped the floor with ICN 'the netting gods nation', you sure sound coc-ky 'god of netting'.

Top 20? A few times, I guess, not that I could ever make top 10 or anything, I suck at netting, and I admit it. But don`t make it sound so **** genius. If you invest time and grab with a little brain, I`m sure it`s easy. Not that I speak from experience, it`s what I read and hear from the 'gods of netting' e.g. you and co.

I never said you can`t play, never said netting is easier then warring, or vice versa. It`s you who claimed that warring was so easy.

heyneken
04-08-2012, 13:07

Oh dear me, how on earth did i ever think there that you implied warring is harder...

Bright
04-08-2012, 13:09
Warring is easy, but warring and staying alive? Much harder. Netting for a decent rank versus top 5 works the same way.

I get more out of warring personally, when we had the old networth numbers though, I enjoyed netting as I had more time to race GB and aim for the top. It felt like more of an accomplishment when you did it versus the huge playerbase back then versus the same opposition from set to set that's left now.

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 13:12
Oh dear me, how on earth did i ever think there that you implied warring is harder...

and? did I say warring is harder? I said if you think netting is easier, you`re a fool. I never claimed warring is harder. It`s obvious they`re both and equal part of the game.

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 13:19
ICN 'the netting gods nation'.

am i wrong or isn't ICN just a semi-n00b nation where all the old Sky and returning Domi players have come to? I'm not sure that Blade is even in charge!

heyneken
04-08-2012, 13:21
and? did I say warring is harder? I said if you think netting is easier, you`re a fool. I never claimed warring is harder. It`s obvious they`re both and equal part of the game.
Uhm, it was a logical persumption by me and stop trying to wiggle your way out of it. Their being equal parts of the game has nothing to do with how hard/easy they are to master.

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 13:44
am i wrong or isn't ICN just a semi-n00b nation where all the old Sky and returning Domi players have come to? I'm not sure that Blade is even in charge!

Yep, that`s them

Mr President
04-08-2012, 13:59
I will attempt to stick to the theme of the thread entitled "curiosity". However there really is none.

All these nations are war ready. WLF, USA, etc. So the only measure of curiosity could lie in. Are they netting while making preperations to defend considering there is a warring nation playing, or are they preparing to war. If they are preparing for war, Who are they getting ready to war? That is the only question one could ask right. That could be the only basis of curiosity. However that is no mystery either.

Before I begin insulting all the nations that are war ready about gangbanging THIK before they do so, let me first point out some things.

You (MR. P & anyone else) assume much when you state that THIK would move on to another nation when they were "done" with LOR and thats the reason THIK (was) and will again be gangbanged. You making that statement and any nation putting stock into that statement does a few things.

1. You do LOR a great injustice by basically calling them weak and indicating that they will just roll over and let THIK "move on" to another nation.
2. You assume that THIK doesn't want to kill as many restarts as LOR did last set and will have time and turns to move on to other nations.
3. You cement the ideal that accountant wars is accountant wars and that any attempt to war or play a different way will be met with unified resistance from all players. Under the false pretense of being "next" like a 14 man nation can kill everyone in the game and all players killed will roll over and die. Its just a retarded notion.

I hold no delusions. I expected all the cowards to get together so they could count two balls amongst them. I expect the same this set. But don't insult THIK or LOR with some lame excuse. Just call it how it is. Knowing you wont have to throw the second, third or last punch gives you the balls to throw the first. And knowing you wont have to throw the first punch makes it easier to throw the second, third or last punch.

Just man up and say it how it is. I do. I think your accountant wars is weak and that your defenseless state should be killed. Its that simple. I don't care which nation it is, or which state or which player, none of that. I just want to kill defenseless states for insulting me.

So ya'll man up too. Say it how it is. Dont call LOR a pushover and don't call THIK some everystate and nation killing superpower that needs to be united against and dealt with.

You like accountant wars, you like following the "netting script", you love the power and domination of ganging up with the entire game to kill a few players who actually have more than one set amongst them.

Don't be ashamed. If I could get 175 people to join up for next set and future sets to join me in raping and totally dominating every single one of you accountants every set, I would do it. And faced with those circumstances you would either quit playing this game or you would stop running defensless states and start running some states a little more akin to the early 2000's.

The only difference is I wouldn't piss on your neck and tell you its raining. I would tell you the truth. That I have 175 players that say you will never win with a defenseless state.

So say the truth. All of you accountants (especially the ones who pretend to want any measure of change or excitement) please, just have the balls and common decency to get on here and say. You have gotten the few who don't want to play accountant wars. We have gotten those who do (apparently the entire game base) on our side. We want to play accountant wars and if you make us war we will gangbang you until you leave or stop preventing us from playing accountant wars. Because we will not war each other, only you. And the sooner you go away we can all go back to our abacus.

Don't pretend there is a middle ground. I don't.

***IF YOU CAN ONLY BE BOTHERED TO READ ONE PARAGRAPH, START HERE*****

So in a nut shell its this.

Everyone but the 14 in THIK will ONLY war against THIK untill THIK quits playing or converts to playing accountant wars and only using inf for 29 days and ships for 1 day.

The 14 in THIK will war anyone who is defenseless.

So the only curiosity is in who will get sick of it first? But even that answer is known. It will be the 14. This game hasn't changed and won't. The community hasn't changed and won't. The scenario I presented would be the only way to change it. The majority will rule.

So change the title of the thread from curiosity to honesty. Cause that is the honest truth as I see it. But I'm just a mis-spelled mad monk. What do I know.

Flame on, I'm sleepy and off to bed.

Omfg!!

First, don't put words in my mouth. USA has been in tons of wars and ONE set we are a part of a GB and that's how we are
Labeled? Please..... USA will be around long after any other nation in the game. We have nothing to prove to any nation in
The game today.

Accountant wars? Lol

I'm going to say this one last time. To the best of my knowledge, USA has and had no plans to GB THIK this set. We saw you guys were loaded with turns so we began to prepare for war. We felt that after last set you would be gunning for us so we
Started out preparing too.

You guys keep hammering on this whole gb thing from last set. Jesus let it go already. You come here looking for war then
Don't be pissed when you get it.. Forget it, ranger if you read this I strongly suggest you have the nation carry on with
Netting this set.. Apparently there are all sorts of rules to warring now.

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 14:13
Omfg!!

First, don't put words in my mouth. USA has been in tons of wars and ONE set we are a part of a GB and that's how we are
Labeled? Please..... USA will be around long after any other nation in the game. We have nothing to prove to any nation in
The game today.

Accountant wars? Lol

I'm going to say this one last time. To the best of my knowledge, USA has and had no plans to GB THIK this set. We saw you guys were loaded with turns so we began to prepare for war. We felt that after last set you would be gunning for us so we

You guys keep hammering on this whole gb thing from last set. Jesus let it go already. You come here looking for war then
Don't be pissed when you get it.. Forget it, ranger if you read this I strongly suggest you have the nation carry on with

Nah, there are no rules! Just declare if you wish! We`re not stopping anyone. We`re just calling bull****! :p

bigstink
04-08-2012, 14:28
Hat off tho whoever got me :blink: You must have had some good inside info that I was napping off a nasty hangover ::oops: No excuses, good job! Time to restart Ghost:::

bigstink
04-08-2012, 14:31
guess I won't be winning the coffee mug :wall: (note-this is me whinnig)

Scav
04-08-2012, 15:02
well if rangers leading again, i would agree pres, as he can't war even if his life depended on it ;-)

Mr President
04-08-2012, 15:21
well if rangers leading again, i would agree pres, as he can't war even if his life depended on it ;-)

Lol that was pretty funny... Sorry ranger..

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 15:30

Yep you got it right on the head D.I
From day one when MU and I started this tag here, I have not be a sole leader.
I am merely the tag holder and primary recuiter for the tag
There are many that have come thru ICN and have had perms to do whats best for the tag.
Major decisions are made by a vote here on our tag forums.
I do not need to be in control, I'd much rather keep this as a simple game for me and allow others to do what they like to do.
Seems to work for us.

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 15:32
Hat off tho whoever got me :blink: You must have had some good inside info that I was napping off a nasty hangover ::oops: No excuses, good job! Time to restart Ghost:::

Sorry M8, and you're one of the guys over there that I do like ;)

04-08-2012, 15:45
Omfg!!

The game today.

Accountant wars? Lol

We aren't putting any words into anyone's mouth we are just calling as max says bull**** on the GB thing. You and asked me to play nice with Blade yet he wants to come on the forums and rip me guess he didn't get the same request? you want us to stop talking about GB but you allready have ICN jumping in and contrary to what leaderships will say from UB they were gonna jump in with USA on us to help LOR. Lets gets some balls fellas and at least admit it even if you don't do it now.

No rules for warring but don't sugar coat a pile of **** and try and tell me its chocolate pudding I wasn't born yesterday!!

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 16:01
LOL you are delusional aren't you?
Poor Baby, Big Bad Blade keeps ripping you?
Maybe if you would learn this is just a friggin game and not to drag people into it with personal attacks you'd be treated with a bit of courtosy.
But that will never happen, not in your nature.
So how bout you just shut the hell up and play the game.
Oh wait, thats not gonna happen either.

04-08-2012, 16:03
maybe you should look back at who started this **** last set or the set before when you opened your flap in a thread that had nothing to pertain to you.

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 16:07
Oh I see...so now its you who won't let go?
You really should just stop typing andf let us all just think you're a fool rather then continue and prove it .

04-08-2012, 16:08
lmao and you still don't see how that makes you a pompous *** yet?

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 16:25
You really seem to have this unnatural fixation with my ***.
Something you want to share with the group?

Max Logan
04-08-2012, 17:10
You two need to take a lot of chill pills.

I`d even say Mr P should force you both on each others ignore list. Cuz, in all honesty, you two are acting retarded!

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 17:30
Not to worry Max, its over.
I'm done, thanks

BB
04-08-2012, 18:03
I think we need to find a room to put u kids in so ya'll can fight all this out and not come out till ya kissed and made up cause this love affair ya'll are having on these forums is getting a tad old and at times out of hand

bigstink
04-08-2012, 20:13
Sorry M8, and you're one of the guys over there that I do like ;)
Its all good bro. You guys are allies so it makes perfect sense why you guys unleashed. Seriously thoughm I turned on the Pirates game, passed out, woke up to 5 text messages and a missed call saying I was getting my *** kicked... and the Phils were winning 1-0 :( But it ended well, McCutchin walk off in the 9th for the Buccos win! And now I can run a farmer strat the rest of the set (never really ran one before).

Devil
04-08-2012, 21:41
to quote on of your own presidents...

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.
Benjamin Franklin

Ben Franklin was never a president :P

Antichrist
04-08-2012, 23:33
And the GB begins:

War Alert!
Umbar[UB] has declared war on your nation, contact your nation leaders for more info. The war will not take effect until 04:18:29-2012/04/09

uh. wait. those are just random acts of war. Sorry guys my bad.

04-08-2012, 23:34
There is UB's declaration just waiting on good ole USA to be last man in again o wait WLF hasnt declared yet the one nation that I haven't heard anything about jumping in on us.

Antichrist
04-08-2012, 23:43
mhm maybe we should declare on US first, that way they dont have to feel ashamed being 4th one on us (tho if wlf jumps in before, they should be the fifth)

MellonColly
04-08-2012, 23:53
ooo why didn't you put our reason up.

Reason for the war: you got a lot of states with infantry and stuff

heyneken
04-09-2012, 01:04
ooo why didn't you put our reason up.

Reason for the war: you got a lot of states with infantry and stuff

hahaha : D

Divine Intervention
04-09-2012, 10:15
I'm curious to see whether USA/WLF are happy to dismiss past grudges and for the sake of fun reunion set be willing to heelp THIKJ even up the odds. Thik/usa/wlf vs lor/icn/ub would be epic. '

MellonColly
04-09-2012, 10:27
or you guys could war for valid reasons. just sayinnnnnnnnnnn

Divine Intervention
04-09-2012, 10:53

Well I haven't warred in over half a year, and when I was leading always had valid reasons (altho was nearly on the defensive from attacks always). Besides this set I'm on my own and not partt of any guys. Just sayiiiinnnnn]

Termy
04-09-2012, 14:42

War = fun! Join the fun! :D

Valid enough? ;)

Margus
04-09-2012, 14:59

Yeah there are a lot of Estonians in ICN but Blade is the leader. Ofc it isn't easy for him dealing with people like me who think they know everything about the game, but he has managed fine is still the leader. When there is a war then it's logical that someone other than the leader (this set Blaa because he had more time than Blade) may lead wars, doesn't mean the leader isn't still in charge. Blade has made the alliances and kept us (me) from not being too defenseless last set when I was too caught up in netting. Thanks to him I survived EURO-s FS last set. If I wanted to be in an Estonian nation then I would of made one. ICN is an awsome nation with a great leader and that's why I stayed here for this set too : )

avietme
04-09-2012, 16:33
There is UB's declaration just waiting on good ole USA to be last man in again o wait WLF hasnt declared yet the one nation that I haven't heard anything about jumping in on us.

ICN just beat us to the punch.

Rassputtin
04-10-2012, 20:09
But let me ask this question. You attack LoR and no other nations join, are we suppose to wait till your war is over and get attacked? Are we suppose to wait till that war is over before we hit you? Should we give you a few days after the war is over so you can rebuild turns and military?

I'm not putting words in your mouth. The above is what you said. Should you wait till our war is over and we attack you? Thats the question you asked. In order for that scenario to take place we would have to make light work of LOR would we not, in order to just move on to you or another nation LOR would have to roll over and show us thier belly.

I'm simply pointing out what your questions insinuate. That we can move on from war with LOR and after a few days have our turns and military rebuilt to steamroll the next nation. Which as I previously said, is an injustice to both LOR and THIK. We aren't that good and they aren't that bad. Thats all I'm saying. Its semantics really and irrelavent i guess.

Omfg!!

The game today.

Accountant wars? Lol

As stated above no words were placed. How many wars has USA been in lately other than the GB they were last into last set? If the scoreboard history is any indication USA had two kills back in June 2011. Only usa and another nation had any kills so I must assume (which may not be true at all) they fought eachother. In which case that was what 18 vs 5? If you wondering USA didnt have the 5. Can't find anything on the forums so maybe it was just untagged states being killed by both nations. So thats probably nothing and irrelavent So how about before that.

March of 2011 we have a tiff with LOR

America[USA] (http://forums.nation-wars.com/show_nation_list.php?action=view&nationid=10&round=1103&gameid=3)
$905.904.004
$50.328.000

Legion of Riot[LoR] (http://forums.nation-wars.com/show_nation_list.php?action=view&nationid=12&round=1103&gameid=3)
$848.690.518
$60.620.751

I stopped looking June 2010, so from 6/10 till now we have the above tiff with LOR and the brave corpse kicking from last set. Where are all these wars USA has been in that were fair fights and upstanding challenges that they don't deserve a title of being cowards that are last into the fight to top off a conflict at 45:11 or whatever it was ?

Now I'm not saying wars should be fair fights. Fair fights are more intersting but I'm not by any means saying that they should all be fair. I'm just saying if they aren't fair and your the big shot that walks over and kicks the corpse after the work is done than you can't scoff at being described as a cowardly corpse kicker. It is what it is. If its a duck call it a duck, why people around here keep calling em geese is beyond me.

Of course USA will be around its the game owners baby. It will be around until the server gets powered down.

Why the LOL at accountant wars. Thats what this game is now and has been for awhile. If all the defenseless states running infantry hoarding strategies banding together to war the only nation in the game not playing infantry hoarding accountant wars doesn't speak volumes I don't know what will. I'm just really glad that it had the USA/MR.P stamp of approval on it. Especially since it was the exclamation point on the sentence!

Don't worry we got the message. The whole game base wants accountant wars, tanks for a few days, infantry for three and half weeks and ships for the last day or two. Any attempt to interfere or play another way will result in a united front of every player in the game against us. Honoring alliances of course.

Let it go already?.?, like you let it go back in February when you were killed on the last day of the set? Talk about hypocritical.

We did come here looking for war. Well kind of, I actually wanted to net when I came back but its still just infantry hoarding and feeding so i thought the only real way to have any fun was to war. However the community has made it clear that, warring will not be tolerated, and that any threat against infantry hoarding accountant wars will result in unified resistance . I personally underestimated how united all you old vets were and did not expect you all to band together to defend your right to play with only infantry. That was my mistake I admit it. But lets be realistic we were looking for war, not a 45:11 gangbang. I'm not pissed though, just have to modify the strategy now that I know all 50 of you active players will unite together if anyone threatens or acts upon doing anytying other than infantry hoarding against any of you. Hell USA doesn't even need to be attacked, they just need to hear that someone is not infantry hoarding on the forums and they feel threatened and bravely march to war. lol

So what makes this set different from last set. Why didn't steadfast Ranger declare war to defend his threatened USA members? We made the same threats this set as last set. I ran my mouth just the same. We all pushed the same buttons and did the same things but for some reason the result was not the same. Ah nevermind I figured it out now. The message was already sent last set so there was no corpse kicking needed this one lmao!

You would think at some point I would just shut up and stop inviting trouble from everyone, but I can't help myself. So my prediction now is that USA will plan retaliation to shut Rass the F* up. Even though they have nothing to prove to anyone in the game today, they will still make the effort to prove something next set anyway. If Ranger needs a reason I won't be hoarding infantry and do plan on preventing someone who does from winning the set.

Is it just me or will I simply not stop typing? Seriously though I'm out of buttons to push and done now.

If there is anyone that I forgot to insult I'm sorry I'll get you next time.

Mr President
04-10-2012, 21:13
I'm not putting words in your mouth. The above is what you said. Should you wait till our war is over and we attack you? Thats the question you asked. In order for that scenario to take place we would have to make light work of LOR would we not, in order to just move on to you or another nation LOR would have to roll over and show us thier belly.

I'm simply pointing out what your questions insinuate. That we can move on from war with LOR and after a few days have our turns and military rebuilt to steamroll the next nation. Which as I previously said, is an injustice to both LOR and THIK. We aren't that good and they aren't that bad. Thats all I'm saying. Its semantics really and irrelavent i guess.

As stated above no words were placed. How many wars has USA been in lately other than the GB they were last into last set? If the scoreboard history is any indication USA had two kills back in June 2011. Only usa and another nation had any kills so I must assume (which may not be true at all) they fought eachother. In which case that was what 18 vs 5? If you wondering USA didnt have the 5. Can't find anything on the forums so maybe it was just untagged states being killed by both nations. So thats probably nothing and irrelavent So how about before that.

March of 2011 we have a tiff with LOR

America[USA] (http://forums.nation-wars.com/show_nation_list.php?action=view&nationid=10&round=1103&gameid=3)
$905.904.004
$50.328.000

Legion of Riot[LoR] (http://forums.nation-wars.com/show_nation_list.php?action=view&nationid=12&round=1103&gameid=3)
$848.690.518
$60.620.751

I stopped looking June 2010, so from 6/10 till now we have the above tiff with LOR and the brave corpse kicking from last set. Where are all these wars USA has been in that were fair fights and upstanding challenges that they don't deserve a title of being cowards that are last into the fight to top off a conflict at 45:11 or whatever it was ?

Now I'm not saying wars should be fair fights. Fair fights are more intersting but I'm not by any means saying that they should all be fair. I'm just saying if they aren't fair and your the big shot that walks over and kicks the corpse after the work is done than you can't scoff at being described as a cowardly corpse kicker. It is what it is. If its a duck call it a duck, why people around here keep calling em geese is beyond me.

Of course USA will be around its the game owners baby. It will be around until the server gets powered down.

Why the LOL at accountant wars. Thats what this game is now and has been for awhile. If all the defenseless states running infantry hoarding strategies banding together to war the only nation in the game not playing infantry hoarding accountant wars doesn't speak volumes I don't know what will. I'm just really glad that it had the USA/MR.P stamp of approval on it. Especially since it was the exclamation point on the sentence!

Don't worry we got the message. The whole game base wants accountant wars, tanks for a few days, infantry for three and half weeks and ships for the last day or two. Any attempt to interfere or play another way will result in a united front of every player in the game against us. Honoring alliances of course.

Let it go already?.?, like you let it go back in February when you were killed on the last day of the set? Talk about hypocritical.

We did come here looking for war. Well kind of, I actually wanted to net when I came back but its still just infantry hoarding and feeding so i thought the only real way to have any fun was to war. However the community has made it clear that, warring will not be tolerated, and that any threat against infantry hoarding accountant wars will result in unified resistance . I personally underestimated how united all you old vets were and did not expect you all to band together to defend your right to play with only infantry. That was my mistake I admit it. But lets be realistic we were looking for war, not a 45:11 gangbang. I'm not pissed though, just have to modify the strategy now that I know all 50 of you active players will unite together if anyone threatens or acts upon doing anytying other than infantry hoarding against any of you. Hell USA doesn't even need to be attacked, they just need to hear that someone is not infantry hoarding on the forums and they feel threatened and bravely march to war. lol

So what makes this set different from last set. Why didn't steadfast Ranger declare war to defend his threatened USA members? We made the same threats this set as last set. I ran my mouth just the same. We all pushed the same buttons and did the same things but for some reason the result was not the same. Ah nevermind I figured it out now. The message was already sent last set so there was no corpse kicking needed this one lmao!

You would think at some point I would just shut up and stop inviting trouble from everyone, but I can't help myself. So my prediction now is that USA will plan retaliation to shut Rass the F* up. Even though they have nothing to prove to anyone in the game today, they will still make the effort to prove something next set anyway. If Ranger needs a reason I won't be hoarding infantry and do plan on preventing someone who does from winning the set.

Is it just me or will I simply not stop typing? Seriously though I'm out of buttons to push and done now.

If there is anyone that I forgot to insult I'm sorry I'll get you next time.

I guess with you I need to make sure I am very specific on every detail.. Sorry, you may have the time to point out every detail, I do not. USA has nothing to prove to anyone.. USA has been around a long long time between NW and WoW. We have been in large wars, we have been in small wars. We haven't warred a whole lot in NW due to me just not having the time to lead them. However, USA normally only wars when we need too. We are not an aggressive nation who likes to start wars. I'm confused why you don't remember that as you have been around a long time yourself.

Now, last set... We were preparing to go to war and hours before we declared, LoR declared.. Ranger thought about it some and decided to enter the war. We ALL were excited to see some action in the game.. Ranger even sent out a national address almost the same length as the ones I send out :) He rejected the policy of both Euro and GRIM and went to war. You can break it all down with him as to what he was thinking. He is a big boy and is able to speak for himself. But my point is, right or wrong, GB or not, it was action we haven't seen in awhile so people were excited. Looking back, if I had known it was going to be such a huge issue, I would have sent him a message telling him to back out of it. BUT, if i remember correctly, USA didn't make any attacks for a long time. We simply entered the war. And I'm pretty sure we lost like 5 states before we even started killing anyone.. We had no organized strikes to speak of and we didn't have a thirst for blood. We were just happy to have the wars happening to make the game alive.

As for this set....... Unless my glasses are messed up I don't see where USA declared war on anyone.. But yet your still giving us crap like we did. We had no plans to war you guys. It wasn't until Thursday that we noticed you guys were stocking turns. We got a little nervous thinking it was going to be us you were going to hit, so we started stocking turns. At the start of the set we figured we would be warring so we started out running war states. I have no knowledge of any talk about a GB against you, even before you declared on LoR.

As for my comments at the start of the thread. I was simply trying to get things moving so I took a devils advocate approach.

Instead of insulting everyone why don't you guys be patient.. It takes time to turn the game around. There are many friends in the game and they have a hard time killing each other. With a game this small it's not that hard to notice that people are close. Yes we need wars. And yes we need a few more nations like THIK, Euro and GRIM. In time you will see others starting to war each other, but right not you'll find them band together to eliminate the threat.

AND...................... For a few days and 1 thread I spoke about getting suicided on when I took the top spot.. This GB talk has been going for weeks and multiple threads. I was disappointed in the member who suicided me. I have always left states alone who have done well and let them have the top spot. Granted that is just me, but I was sad to see that particular member pull something like that. So needless to say, you can't call me hypocritical due to that.. I dropped it shortly after and never spoke about it again till just now. However, your reply to this thread will simply keep the GB discussion ongoing.. Perhaps I'll buy a few extra gigs of space on the DB so you all can have plenty of room to keep making posts about it :)

Hope you enjoyed your shower.. I am not going to go catch some Zzzzzz's as I haven't had many the past few days..

Goodnite! :)

Mr President
04-10-2012, 21:20
oh and it takes a lot more than that simple post to get me ticked enough to even think about warring you.. Plus, Ranger is the leader so even if I wanted to kill your state I would need to get his permission to go to war..

Not sure when you guys will get it, but I'm happy to see the wars and activity.. I am looking forward to seeing more 1 v 1 wars but like I said, just give it some time and it will happen. What you should be doing is war propaganda to start breaking up these close relationships between leaders.. :)

Rassputtin
04-10-2012, 21:55
I guess with you I need to make sure I am very specific on every detail.. Sorry, you may have the time to point out every detail, I do not. USA has nothing to prove to anyone.. USA has been around a long long time between NW and WoW. We have been in large wars, we have been in small wars. We haven't warred a whole lot in NW due to me just not having the time to lead them. However, USA normally only wars when we need too. We are not an aggressive nation who likes to start wars. I'm confused why you don't remember that as you have been around a long time yourself.

No I admitted we were arguing semantics and wasnt really interested. Just wanted to let you know where I was coming from so you didnt' think i was just making things up. I remember USA not being aggressive. I even remember USA entering war on the side of the underdog to hammer home the point of being for fairness and not being aggressive. Alas, those are memories. And my only experience recently with USA is of course, thier actions last set. So you can see how their may be some room for re-definition of how I see USA in its current state. Ranger gave USA a black eye in regards to the position the nation has historically and traditionally taken at least in my opinion.

Now, last set... We were preparing to go to war and hours before we declared, LoR declared.. Ranger thought about it some and decided to enter the war. We ALL were excited to see some action in the game.. Ranger even sent out a national address almost the same length as the ones I send out :) He rejected the policy of both Euro and GRIM and went to war. You can break it all down with him as to what he was thinking. He is a big boy and is able to speak for himself. But my point is, right or wrong, GB or not, it was action we haven't seen in awhile so people were excited. Looking back, if I had known it was going to be such a huge issue, I would have sent him a message telling him to back out of it. BUT, if i remember correctly, USA didn't make any attacks for a long time. We simply entered the war. And I'm pretty sure we lost like 5 states before we even started killing anyone.. We had no organized strikes to speak of and we didn't have a thirst for blood. We were just happy to have the wars happening to make the game alive.

I dont understand how one can be excited to jump on the pile of 45 vs 11. The excitment would have been to fight a war, not kick a corpse. Exciting and alive and head turning would have been to help DEAD or EURO. It doesn't really matter. I just lost alot of respect thats all.

As for this set....... Unless my glasses are messed up I don't see where USA declared war on anyone.. But yet your still giving us crap like we did. We had no plans to war you guys. It wasn't until Thursday that we noticed you guys were stocking turns. We got a little nervous thinking it was going to be us you were going to hit, so we started stocking turns. At the start of the set we figured we would be warring so we started out running war states. I have no knowledge of any talk about a GB against you, even before you declared on LoR.

As for my comments at the start of the thread. I was simply trying to get things moving so I took a devils advocate approach.

Instead of insulting everyone why don't you guys be patient.. It takes time to turn the game around. There are many friends in the game and they have a hard time killing each other. With a game this small it's not that hard to notice that people are close. Yes we need wars. And yes we need a few more nations like THIK, Euro and GRIM. In time you will see others starting to war each other, but right not you'll find them band together to eliminate the threat.

AND...................... For a few days and 1 thread I spoke about getting suicided on when I took the top spot.. This GB talk has been going for weeks and multiple threads. I was disappointed in the member who suicided me. I have always left states alone who have done well and let them have the top spot. Granted that is just me, but I was sad to see that particular member pull something like that. So needless to say, you can't call me hypocritical due to that.. I dropped it shortly after and never spoke about it again till just now. However, your reply to this thread will simply keep the GB discussion ongoing.. Perhaps I'll buy a few extra gigs of space on the DB so you all can have plenty of room to keep making posts about it :)

Hope you enjoyed your shower.. I am not going to go catch some Zzzzzz's as I haven't had many the past few days..

Goodnite! :)

Didnt you war LOR the next set which caused more threadsa bout it. lmao. Alas it matters not, dredging up 13 months ago. I was disappointed in some of the states and nations that GB'd us. It really doesn't matter.

I hope you get some zzzzz's. A shot or three of whiskey would probably help if you have too much trouble. :-)

MAGGIO
04-10-2012, 23:02
I totally agree with Ras Max and scav on a few point but understand Mr. P call for patience. The game needs some revolution and reviving or we will be back to 50 members by summer. The leaders in Thik should be reaching out to overcome the netters gang banging them. I'm sure there are more states out there then they think who don't like netting all the time.

Maybe NW should gb USA since they are the shoulder all the other nations lean on so to speak. Mr. P is you think the USA is holding the game back a little by not being a mover and shaker maybe the tag should take a break. You could encourage a few members to branch off and make two or more tags. Idk just throwing it out there. Old nations old reputations old habits equal more of the same and history repeating itself. And sure the same goes for Lor and Wlf and any other tag that lingers.

Mr President
04-11-2012, 11:39
No I admitted we were arguing semantics and wasnt really interested. Just wanted to let you know where I was coming from so you didnt' think i was just making things up. I remember USA not being aggressive. I even remember USA entering war on the side of the underdog to hammer home the point of being for fairness and not being aggressive. Alas, those are memories. And my only experience recently with USA is of course, thier actions last set. So you can see how their may be some room for re-definition of how I see USA in its current state. Ranger gave USA a black eye in regards to the position the nation has historically and traditionally taken at least in my opinion.

I think the impeachment process is underway as we speak. lol I understand where you're coming from. USA has always been thought of one way cause I am normally the leader. It's interesting when we have new presidents as they run things differently. Ranger is a good leader, member and person. His decisions may differ from mine time to time, but when he is in charge it's his call.. And he is learning that no matter what call you make, there is always fallout lol.

I dont understand how one can be excited to jump on the pile of 45 vs 11. The excitment would have been to fight a war, not kick a corpse. Exciting and alive and head turning would have been to help DEAD or EURO. It doesn't really matter. I just lost alot of respect thats all.

The excitement didn't come from being part of a GB, it came from a large scale war was actually taking place. The timing on the whole thing was bad. We prepared to go in, shortly before LoR declares and now he had to make a choice.. I think some lessons were learned on the whole matter.

Didnt you war LOR the next set which caused more threadsa bout it. lmao. Alas it matters not, dredging up 13 months ago. I was disappointed in some of the states and nations that GB'd us. It really doesn't matter.

awe yes... We wanted him dead and devil wouldn't give him up. Wasn't much of a war though. We got the kill we wanted and let it go.