PDA

View Full Version : ICN VS THIK

::LD::GrimReapr
04-08-2012, 11:43
Here starts the gang bang lmao. Who is next or have you all decided or drawn straws to let the biggest NW nation handle us?

Divine Intervention
04-08-2012, 11:51
the war hasnt even started, dont give up yet!

04-08-2012, 11:54
Not giving up just wondering when the rest of NW will declare all ready know 2 other nations planned on hitting us and ICN is a little early in their declaration due to my intel.

I allready know the reason as to why they declared even though they havent posted one. Its because LOR and ICN are "allies"

Bright
04-08-2012, 13:11
Long coattails are meant to be ridden, no? Its the beginning of what was promised for the reunion set though, I look forward to seeing red and being part of the red myself...until I restart again and poke the hornets' nest with a stick.

04-08-2012, 15:49
Only reunion I see is us getting hit by multiple nations again. Should have called this set the reunion of NW vs THIK or (GRIM/EURO). just calling it as i see it. Just saying like i said in the other thread we are all men with the exception of a few women I hope you dont take offense to this BB I dont know of any other women at this time so if i leave you out im sorry grow a set or balls man up and atleast admit to what you had planned even if you dont follow through with it now that i pulled the bull**** card.

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 15:55
Not giving up just wondering when the rest of NW will declare all ready know 2 other nations planned on hitting us and ICN is a little early in their declaration due to my intel.

I allready know the reason as to why they declared even though they havent posted one. Its because LOR and ICN are "allies"

Why waste time typing a WD for you then?
You know everything there is to know about everything.
But of course you did need to make another thread just to stay in the forefront.
it is always about you,we all get it.

04-08-2012, 15:57
boohoo go cry to Mr.P some more about how bad I talk to you and quit the game allready I'm sick of hearing you whine about me making you want to quit allready quit.

Before you give me another warning about treating members like this if they are gonna dish it out they better be able to receive it and if goes against what me being a mod is suppose to forgo the warning and just remove me as MOD i'm not gonna let a pompous *** like blade talk to me that way with out retaliation.

Margus
04-08-2012, 16:00
You guys are the most active nation I've seen.. we basically managed to kill everyone who was offline which wasn't even half of the nation..

Yeah it was a bit unfair since you had used most of your turns on LoR but they are our allies so you can't expect not to be hit by us. Also openly being a warring nation from the start and being very confident is like inviting people to war you if they're choosing targets.

Very Good job on the TOP spy kills on LoR, I hadn't seen anything like that before ;P. But sorry I just have to say this: many of your states were really unbalanced because of spies hoarding! ;P

Good luck with CS!

04-08-2012, 16:07
You guys are the most active nation I've seen.. we basically managed to kill everyone who was offline which wasn't even half of the nation..

Yeah it was a bit unfair since you had used most of your turns on LoR but they are our allies so you can't expect not to be hit by us. Also openly being a warring nation from the start and being very confident is like inviting people to war you if they're choosing targets.

Very Good job on the TOP spy kills on LoR, I hadn't seen anything like that before ;P. But sorry I just have to say this: many of your states were really unbalanced because of spies hoarding! ;P

Good luck with CS!

So what your telling me is what I allready know when we war 1 nation it'll always actually be 2 because nobody can actually deal with getting beaten single handedly by 1 nation wonder if nah i know nobody will come to aid us and I don't want anyone too nobody ever has nobody ever will thanks for the compliment on the spy kills.

BladeEWG
04-08-2012, 16:09
boohoo go cry to Mr.P some more about how bad I talk to you and quit the game allready I'm sick of hearing you whine about me making you want to quit allready quit.

Before you give me another warning about treating members like this if they are gonna dish it out they better be able to receive it and if goes against what me being a mod is suppose to forgo the warning and just remove me as MOD i'm not gonna let a pompous *** like blade talk to me that way with out retaliation.

*snif*

DevilDog
04-08-2012, 16:31
Also openly being a warring nation from the start and being very confident is like inviting people to war you if they're choosing targets.

Well now since you put it that way....Next set we will be netting peacefully! ;)

By the way, thank you for your complimentary post.

blaa
04-09-2012, 01:11
State:Blackening(#643)[] Leader: Tharaxin Rank: 37 Networth:6.100.362
Turns: 137 Turns Taken: 1.473 Turns Stored: 0
Economics
Population: 2.089.500 Tax Rate: 50%
Science: 0 Food: 106.360 Money: 0
Structuring Military
Commercial Zones: 0
Residential Zones: 0
Industrial Zones: 6.503
Farming Zones: 0
Science Facilities: 0
Construction Sites: 200
Total Land: 6.728
Free Land: 25

Spies: 5.765.036 Level:12
Infantry: 0 Level:5
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 0 Level:1
Bombers: 0 Level:8
SAMs: 0 Level:7
Ships: 0 Level:4
Missiles: 0 Level:0

is this why it was necessary to whine about the spy random?

Scav
04-09-2012, 03:52
nope blaa, that was neccessary to kill kenny.... even though we allready knew by then that you were going to come help your buttbodies. we considered mass deleteing our states right after killing him. but decided to allow you guys the kills

Max Logan
04-09-2012, 04:41
Guess it`s off to stocking.

kitoy
04-09-2012, 05:11
nope blaa, that was neccessary to kill kenny.... even though we allready knew by then that you were going to come help your buttbodies. we considered mass deleteing our states right after killing him. but decided to allow you guys the kills

who's kenny? is it kanny or kenneth? or maybe both coz we got killed by spies? :p

Max Logan
04-09-2012, 05:19
who's kenny? is it kanny or kenneth? or maybe both coz we got killed by spies? :p

It`s a hybrid!!! :o

MellonColly
04-09-2012, 07:42
hahaha o ****! :blink:

blaa
04-09-2012, 11:22

It's necessary for netters not to waste money/turns on upgrading, so we could fight for #1. Even though there is a risk, we think it is not a valid argument to kill. We all agree that when you want to kill us, to gain personal advantage (get land after AAs and go for the 1st spot), it is allowed. But you guys just attack to 'prove your point'. I don't get your point and I will never get it.

Please note that last set you attacked stocking farmers, whose food hadn't even started to sell yet. This set you attacked lor, whose top states had already upgraded. So looking at that picture, I'm pretty sure you don't have a point after all. You play the game to ruin other peoples game, and you don't really care about your own state.

Thank you for allowing us to get the kills!

pcgluva
04-09-2012, 12:38
Who gives a crap why we warred we warred man up and get over it, im dead, i died 7 times last set do you hear me *****ing?

Scav
04-09-2012, 12:57
as i told you on MSN blaa, we will get even with each and every state that gangbanged us last set, and this set. You won't hear me ***** about it, enjoy a peacefull 18 days and 6 hours.

avietme
04-09-2012, 13:15
It's necessary for netters not to waste money/turns on upgrading, so we could fight for #1. Even though there is a risk, we think it is not a valid argument to kill. We all agree that when you want to kill us, to gain personal advantage (get land after AAs and go for the 1st spot), it is allowed. But you guys just attack to 'prove your point'. I don't get your point and I will never get it.

Please note that last set you attacked stocking farmers, whose food hadn't even started to sell yet. This set you attacked lor, whose top states had already upgraded. So looking at that picture, I'm pretty sure you don't have a point after all. You play the game to ruin other peoples game, and you don't really care about your own state.

Thank you for allowing us to get the kills!

Here here!

Max Logan
04-09-2012, 13:22
as i told you on MSN blaa, we will get even with each and every state that gangbanged us last set, and this set. You won't hear me ***** about it, enjoy a peacefull 18 days and 6 hours.

it`s actually a bit more...you gotta count the reset and start up...

Scav
04-09-2012, 13:29
no i don't Max, 18 days and 6 hours was right when i posted it

Max Logan
04-09-2012, 13:35
You need a math check :p

heyneken
04-09-2012, 14:07

he means that they're going to attack us during the last hour or something

Hoebawt
04-09-2012, 14:14
Yeap... Which is def a ***** *** move

Termy
04-09-2012, 14:44

Just wait till Scav calcs your breakcount ;)

DevilDog
04-09-2012, 18:10

Yeah and there sure hasn't been any of those during these last two sets. :P

04-09-2012, 18:38
no i don't Max, 18 days and 6 hours was right when i posted it

Max is talking about the extra day or 2 between sets as well

LMAO!! This coming from a man who went into vacation because of a loophole you have no room to talk about ***** *** moves Hoe.

Hoebawt
04-09-2012, 19:19
ofcourse your still clinging onto that... get over it dude.. for real...

Gildor
04-09-2012, 20:43
Come on folks.. Can't we just continue these fights after we finish growing the game community a bit more? This isn't the type of game environment that's very welcoming to new players.. just sayin

Top12Gun
04-09-2012, 21:03
Come on folks.. Can't we just continue these fights after we finish growing the game community a bit more? This isn't the type of game environment that's very welcoming to new players.. just sayin

Seriously.

MAGGIO
04-09-2012, 23:04

well Euro gave us two hours last set, so WE are the lucky ones.

BB
04-09-2012, 23:04
Pulls my balls out .... Ok what am I manning up too... I am sitting here playing a nice peaceful set thus far... Am I supposed to be gunning for u because of last set.. Please do tell me so I know what I need to be doing.....

pcgluva
04-09-2012, 23:05
agreed play the game stop *****in talk about how quick you get kills work for a retal but quit taking it personally defend yourself, im not saying dont try to net but if you are working together you can retal or defend your boarders, you may loose one but look were both so week we all restart another war goes on, its what happens in a game that has the choice to war if you dont like it gang up hunt us down for the set im down for the challenge

MAGGIO
04-10-2012, 00:48
Pulls my balls out ....

OH MY!

Divine Intervention
04-10-2012, 08:41
like i said in other thread, it would be good for the community if some of these tempers flared down. WLF / THIK / USA should work together for a set to build some comradery.

blaa
04-10-2012, 09:08
Let me make this clear for you. THIK wants to randomly war, basically everybody else doesn't.

pcgluva
04-10-2012, 09:14
Euro did the same last set, everyone knew THIK was half euro, people knew there was the chance of war, did anyone try and make a peace treaty, did anyone ask for a Peace Pac? or an agree not to get hit by THIK in exchange for support incase a retal on THIK turns into a gangbang? This game has always had people who ***** but this game is set up around diplomacy, there used to be agreements through every nations lets get back to that work together instead of complaining, you want to net? have your leader contact a warring nations leader, make agreements work together

04-10-2012, 09:51
I reached out to WLF either last set or set before and was turned away figured they wanted nothing to do with an alliance didn't bother asking again.

Antichrist
04-10-2012, 10:34
Grim, WLF has been always waste of time. Ill remember when back in ol days when they used to be lors puppets and lapdogs, old habbits die hard tho i've seen some other nations taking that honorable place... Maybe they still have some hope and Ho can find your # to prove they are worth smthing

04-10-2012, 10:41
I'm not sure Hoe and I get along all that well but I would be willing to talk about options and possibilities on msn with him or Boz or whoever like I said I reached out and got turned away.

kanman
04-10-2012, 11:01
I don't think many people have been complaining, war is a big part of the game and we don't mind getting hit once in a while. We're not just gonna run to Thik for peace leaving one or two nations to be hit every round.

There has been a lot of diplomacy, ICN/USA/LoR/UB/Wlf all know that if one is hit randomly by thik, they're not alone. Thik is the one that's been left alone and should up it's diplomacy game. You've first struck UB, ICN and LoR in consecutive rounds, of course everyone wants to war you guys. LoR has been in this position before, where we wanted to war a lot more than the rest of the game and been on the other side of gangbangs. What we learned to do is alternate warring and netting and that if we first struck someone, we knew they would be pissed and often gave them the chance to hit us first the next round.

Hoebawt
04-10-2012, 13:41
Doubt we would help a nation that Max is in... :) besides that we really dont have any issue... you guys keep puttin us in this Gangbang list.. even tho last set we only warred Grim not Euro.. and this set we have no intention of warring anyone... Everyone always called us Lapdogs and Puppets because we honored our alliance with LOR back then.... Everyone seems to forget that WLF warred LOR for many sets and was left out to dry by the community many times... kinda the same way you where grim... So you should understand where we were coming from.... And LD you think we dont get along well.... wat we say to each other is nothign but words...

avietme
04-10-2012, 14:21
Grim, WLF has been always waste of time. Ill remember when back in ol days when they used to be lors puppets and lapdogs, old habbits die hard tho i've seen some other nations taking that honorable place... Maybe they still have some hope and Ho can find your # to prove they are worth smthing

just fan the flames a little more why don't ya..

How about keeping it to yourself next time? =)

bigstink
04-10-2012, 15:51
And LD you think we dont get along well.... wat we say to each other is nothign but words...
+1

Rassputtin
04-10-2012, 20:34
Euro did the same last set, everyone knew THIK was half euro, people knew there was the chance of war, did anyone try and make a peace treaty, did anyone ask for a Peace Pac? or an agree not to get hit by THIK in exchange for support incase a retal on THIK turns into a gangbang? This game has always had people who ***** but this game is set up around diplomacy, there used to be agreements through every nations lets get back to that work together instead of complaining, you want to net? have your leader contact a warring nations leader, make agreements work together

Last set proved that all 50 players will unite together against anyone who wants to war or do something other than hoard infantry and be defenseless. Knowing that A is allied with B who is allied with C who will be followed by D because they feel threatened eliminates the need for any of them to need diplomacy with us.

I don't think many people have been complaining, war is a big part of the game and we don't mind getting hit once in a while. We're not just gonna run to Thik for peace leaving one or two nations to be hit every round.

There has been a lot of diplomacy, ICN/USA/LoR/UB/Wlf all know that if one is hit randomly by thik, they're not alone. Thik is the one that's been left alone and should up it's diplomacy game. You've first struck UB, ICN and LoR in consecutive rounds, of course everyone wants to war you guys. LoR has been in this position before, where we wanted to war a lot more than the rest of the game and been on the other side of gangbangs. What we learned to do is alternate warring and netting and that if we first struck someone, we knew they would be pissed and often gave them the chance to hit us first the next round.

Wisdom in these words. Respect to he who typed them.

LOL@BB

FYI I don't appreciate being killed at 3:30 in the morning after stonewalling three times earlier in the day. Next time I'd appreciate an opportunity to waste more turns. :-)

Rassputtin
04-10-2012, 21:09

Ok, I'm gonna give you the dignity of a response instead of throwing vacation mode at your feet and dismissing your comments.

Its what 40 vs 15? Close to that? 37 vs 13? Either way. 10ish of which we FS'd so you know, we invited them to the party. The other 25-30 of them wisely waited till we FS'd, used our turns and then I assume got us back for previous sets. Not that it really matters the reasoning or i guess that they wisely waited they didnt have to wait for anything they had enough numbers. Irrelevant. I'm ok with the Gangbang numbers I'm not complaining. But lets use our heads here.

40vs15, They did a pretty good job killing us all and taking care of business. So our best strategy to retaliate is to stock and hit em hard when it will hurt the most. You really think going toe to toe with restarts against those odds is the best course of action?

Hoebawt
04-10-2012, 21:52
Last set proved that all 50 players will unite together against anyone who wants to war or do something other than hoard infantry and be defenseless. Knowing that A is allied with B who is allied with C who will be followed by D because they feel threatened eliminates the need for any of them to need diplomacy with us.

Nah rass.. Last set proved that you guys Bit off more then you can chew... you guys didnt get GB coz you wanted to war... It happened coz you guys thought you could throw threats to pretty much all the major nation and not expect any retaliation... Did you really think it would have worked out like that? If im not mistaken only nations that had any agreement last set was ICN and LOR... and i can def assure you that WLF didnt make any arangements to GB anyone... we were gonna war you guys regardless of wat happend prior to our FS... now is it our fault you pissed off everyone? no it isnt... If anything it shows how faulty your way of thinking is... Expecting everyone to just sit back and wiat their turn... Sadly thats now how it works...

Rassputtin
04-10-2012, 22:10
Nah rass.. Last set proved that you guys Bit off more then you can chew... you guys didnt get GB coz you wanted to war... It happened coz you guys thought you could throw threats to pretty much all the major nation and not expect any retaliation... Did you really think it would have worked out like that? If im not mistaken only nations that had any agreement last set was ICN and LOR... and i can def assure you that WLF didnt make any arangements to GB anyone... we were gonna war you guys regardless of wat happend prior to our FS... now is it our fault you pissed off everyone? no it isnt... If anything it shows how faulty your way of thinking is... Expecting everyone to just sit back and wiat their turn... Sadly thats now how it works...

We didnt threaten any nation directly did we. Just made general statements about our beliefs. So happens all nations fell into that category. I wouldnt say we bit it off, but we were not... tactful. It is not the fault of WLF that others decalared afterwards. I dont remember calling out WLF in any of my rants regarding last set. In looking at the history over the last few months it seems that WLF is the only nation that has done any sort of killing/warring. So I assume that WLF wanted to war the nation that said they wanted to war.

People shouldnt really be expecting thier turn to come. As I said to Mr. P, in another thread, each nation would have to just roll over and take it for us to move through the game imposing our will on everyone with only 11 players. YOur right though, it shouldn't be unexpected to assault the way that everyone plays the game and not expect everyone to want to push back at an attempt to change that way.

Hoebawt
04-10-2012, 22:15
One last thing rass... WLF agrees with your views on INF Hoarding...

MellonColly
04-11-2012, 14:34
still what boggles my mind is the fact you guys called out us in UB last set because we had no defense when we were all stocking farmers. Still won't understand that one.

04-11-2012, 21:34
Stocking farmers that had infantry and nothing else and some of
You had more than enough infantry to warrant some other defenses.

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 10:33
sure. still wouldnt of changed the fact we were stocking and purposely staying low net...So lets say i have 50k ships and AGM....you could sitll apply the same logic... It was a poor choice of target by you guys. Made you look weak.

04-13-2012, 10:37
We fired and declared peace because nobody in UB was doing
Anything about it after we declare peace you guys jump on the bandwagon of nations to kill next time we won't show
Mercy next time the nation dies completely instead of letting it go after we killed a couple

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 11:03
we were planning on doing something... You guys just declared peace early. Takes a few days to get people to full turns ya know

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 13:03
takes 48 hours for full turns (288) no bonus and assuming your at 0. It was well past 48 hours when mercy peace was declared. Not saying anyone is right or wrong as far as looking weak for attacking peaceful low net stockers, or looking weak for waiting 6 months (exaggeration) to retal with 3 other nations after mercy was shown. Not realling saying anything. Carry on. :)

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 13:33
well we had to upgrade too :) Our peaceful farmers were not ready for war.

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 15:45
Thats another 12 hours for upgrading ships and bombers.

Anyone interested in trading me the intel for #628 on a daily basis for the rest of this set in exchange for a premium account next set?

04-13-2012, 15:58
Thats another 12 hours for upgrading ships and bombers.

Anyone interested in trading me the intel for #628 on a daily basis for the rest of this set in exchange for a premium account next set?

I'll add a month premium to that as well.

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:17
I retract my offer in order to make a better one. So as to promote the reunion set and all the fun involved.

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?94011-1-Year-Premium-Account-PRIZE-OFFERED&p=179754#post179754

blaa
04-17-2012, 14:23
We won't be hunting your restarts anymore. As it turns out I was wrong with some targets, so my bad. Your brilliant tactics just beat us.

#774 is last one we will hunt.

MAGGIO
04-17-2012, 14:42
We won't be hunting your restarts anymore. As it turns out I was wrong with some targets

i was thinking that was a possibility

Divine Intervention
04-17-2012, 14:54
We won't be hunting your restarts anymore. As it turns out I was wrong with some targets, so my bad. Your brilliant tactics just beat us.

#774 is last one we will hunt.

how did you determine this?

blaa
04-18-2012, 02:19
Some states send messages to blade, saying that they don't understand why are we warring them. It is a good chance they are telling the truth.

Think we caused the death of 780 (the little big horn dude). When he was being attacked, he chose to return the favor by doing MS/AR/GA combo. I think not even THIk restarts would do such thing. So thats atleast one.

BladeEWG
04-18-2012, 06:30
Its a risky proposition either way for us.
We either kill those we percieve as a threat(THIK restarts), or we risk trusting what we're told and give them the benefit of the doubt.
Chances are some of these will return to cause damage to us..but thats how it goes.
Its unfortunate that tag pride has been lost by some here.
There was a time when you lived or died wearing a tag with pride and never would wear another to hide.
I always think of our MU when thisa comes up.
He died under our tag 8 times one round in E2025 and so far he's hit 5 times here since we came here..
I'm a slacker with only 4.

blaa
04-18-2012, 11:22
Oh, and we, of course, will continue to attack states under THIK and ALCO

Termy
04-18-2012, 11:45
LOL, now why would you do such a thing?

Back in the days EURO was used (hired) to win a set, taking out the opposition.
Now apparently it is the other way around, and everyone feels threatened because we are stirring things up just a tiny bit.

How odd how things have changed in a couple of years.. well ok, more then a couple.. :P

blaa
04-18-2012, 11:48
why wouldnt i do such a thing?
please go to blade with a peace offer, if you want this to stop.

Termy
04-18-2012, 12:37
LOL, you are evading the question by returning it but ok, I'll answer.
Basically you should not as it is boring to basically kill defenceless states all set long, let alone for sets on end for that matter.

For a peace offer, I am just like you. I am not in the position to do so.
So my reply cannot be read as a peace offer, so I am just wondering.
But it would be a good idea if both leaders would have a discussion.

Neither you (I imagine) or me are gonna be happy to continue like this.
You ruining your set in meaningless killing, mine in meaningless restarting.

Mr President
04-18-2012, 12:44
Gotta hand it to ICN with their continued efforts on flushing out the restarts. They seem pretty focused on the mission. It is a daunting task and it seems like it never ends, but protecting the nation is worth it all.

Termy
04-18-2012, 13:08
LOL, first thing that comes to mind reading your message Pres. is that it is a hidden message to please continue.
I totally would understand as it is very handy to have a lapdog doing your dirty work. And they are very good at it, I'll admit that. A bit too good as there is collateral damage. Ah well, all for the common good of the empire off course.

Though if you would think about it... it is very weird to have a warring nation in the identity of EURO which has always been very honorable in the actions they take and also do not hold grudges for sets on end. And now is being faced with a nation, or should I say the nation taking up the task for several others within the empire, that is still kicking while the "enemy" is down. There where no honor nor joy is to be found.
Enemy as quoted since I recall EURO even played several sets a sub element within the tag to support its war efforts within those sets, and with great success I can add.

To add to the shame of winning in dishonor, can that even be called winning, it is already announced as common set policy as part of the empire. For which I conclude I can expect this to happen for sets on end. Holding a grudge sort of speak. Throwing the good name ICN has to shame for the better good of the empire. I find it stunning that ICN, seduced or not, is doing so, taking the joy and fun away on both ends of the pitch.

blaa
04-18-2012, 13:23
Ok, I'll answer to your question.

THIK made an declaration we didn't like. We declared as well. We warred. THIK died. THIK have not declared peace or anything. So all THIK restarts are still in war with us. Or is my logic flawed?

Besides, there's more to that. Before we warred any of your restarts, I received signals from one your nation mates that they will find a way to take our top spot down. After killing your original restarts the story changed a little. He now promised to attack me every set.

So I should not look at all these points, and let you guys play as you wish? You start a war, as soon as you get bored with it, you expect the other party to stop?

I doubt THIK leadership is going to offer peace. - I am their nemesis now!

blaa
04-18-2012, 13:26
Read your second post now.

How are we lapdogs? #1 is ICN state. We (ICN) are protecting #1 state (also ICN).

Your nation mate promised to take down heyneken earlier in the set.

Yeah, we are performing just awful. Disrespectful and all that.

IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE 'KICKED AROUND' ANYMORE, PLEASE GO TO BLADE AND NEGOTIATE A PEACE.

Mr President
04-18-2012, 13:58
LOL, first thing that comes to mind reading your message Pres. is that it is a hidden message to please continue.
I totally would understand as it is very handy to have a lapdog doing your dirty work. And they are very good at it, I'll admit that. A bit too good as there is collateral damage. Ah well, all for the common good of the empire off course.

Though if you would think about it... it is very weird to have a warring nation in the identity of EURO which has always been very honorable in the actions they take and also do not hold grudges for sets on end. And now is being faced with a nation, or should I say the nation taking up the task for several others within the empire, that is still kicking while the "enemy" is down. There where no honor nor joy is to be found.
Enemy as quoted since I recall EURO even played several sets a sub element within the tag to support its war efforts within those sets, and with great success I can add.

To add to the shame of winning in dishonor, can that even be called winning, it is already announced as common set policy as part of the empire. For which I conclude I can expect this to happen for sets on end. Holding a grudge sort of speak. Throwing the good name ICN has to shame for the better good of the empire. I find it stunning that ICN, seduced or not, is doing so, taking the joy and fun away on both ends of the pitch.

I enjoyed reading your post. Very well put together :) However, I believe you are looking at a simple post as some sort of "hidden message". My post was a simply compliment to ICN on staying focused with their mission. Hunting restarts is daunting and war weariness can begin to spread throughout the nation quickly. I remember USA's war with the viets. We offered peace treaties after peace treaties only to be stabbed in the back. I then began a war campaign that last almost 6 months. The Viets did finally lose interest and moved on, but trying to keep the nation focused on our mission for that long was not easy. After about 3 sets many of our members we seeking peace, but I knew we had to carry out the mission in order for us to really have peace.

Also, in the past, (no offense to ICN) but they were not a war nation. It took them some time to really learn the ins and outs of war. So to see them sticking with this while the war continues (THIK hasn't declared or asked for peace) is proving that they have indeed learned much and are proving they will not be messed with.

USA and ICN are friendly nations. We are not allies and nor does USA control anything that ICN does. They are their own nation and make their own decisions. USA does not have "lapdogs"..

Scav
04-18-2012, 15:12
nice ploy blaa,

bis bis bis ;-)

Termy
04-18-2012, 15:17
Hi blaa, to answer you first.
As mentioned, I am not part of leadership so I cannot go to Blade with anything. Except when I would like to trade EURO for ICN, which is not likely given current situation.
Given the certain "mate" note... that can be settled in negotiations as proven in past.
Given THIK does not declare peace, ehm... if that is one sided, no point in doing so right?

Some people you should not take as serious as others, but you probably know that already. It is just a great argument to point out as it is always valid.
He threatened me, boohoo... It is like a 5 year old telling an adult/ teenager that his big brother is gonna pound him for stealing his lolly... Should he then be pounded upon? And even when he is down? Cause that is what your argument is. Grow up, I'd say. And in RL you probably need a good lawyer too ::oops:

To answer you Pres.. why trying to influence a discussion with passed memories of something which is totally besides the point except that you look good as a "warring" nation in that story. I cannot recall any nation called viets so that would probably be after I took my "sabatical". Since I am talking EURO here, please tell me when EURO did such a thing. EURO wars in general never last more then a week as it is getting old by then, and we also do not want to ruin a nations game for the whole set.
So besides being totally beside the point, what do you have to add to this discussion which is new?

Will
04-18-2012, 15:40
Hi blaa, to answer you first.
As mentioned, I am not part of leadership so I cannot go to Blade with anything. Except when I would like to trade EURO for ICN, which is not likely given current situation.
Given the certain "mate" note... that can be settled in negotiations as proven in past.
Given THIK does not declare peace, ehm... if that is one sided, no point in doing so right?

Some people you should not take as serious as others, but you probably know that already. It is just a great argument to point out as it is always valid.
He threatened me, boohoo... It is like a 5 year old telling an adult/ teenager that his big brother is gonna pound him for stealing his lolly... Should he then be pounded upon? And even when he is down? Cause that is what your argument is. Grow up, I'd say. And in RL you probably need a good lawyer too ::oops:

To answer you Pres.. why trying to influence a discussion with passed memories of something which is totally besides the point except that you look good as a "warring" nation in that story. I cannot recall any nation called viets so that would probably be after I took my "sabatical". Since I am talking EURO here, please tell me when EURO did such a thing. EURO wars in general never last more then a week as it is getting old by then, and we also do not want to ruin a nations game for the whole set.
So besides being totally beside the point, what do you have to add to this discussion which is new?

The viets were a bit like the BGers, but not quite as good or as ethical.

Scav
04-18-2012, 15:46
so basicly RoRo's with multi's ;-)

Termy
04-18-2012, 16:44
Ok, so beside the point does not quite cover it... Can we leave it at beside the continent then? Or do we need to continue right away to beside the galaxy?

heyneken
04-18-2012, 16:52
He threatened me, boohoo... It is like a 5 year old telling an adult/ teenager that his big brother is gonna pound him for stealing his lolly... Should he then be pounded upon? And even when he is down? Cause that is what your argument is. Grow up, I'd say.

lolwat?

BladeEWG
04-18-2012, 19:16
There is no need to come to me with peace talks.
The simple answer of why is this..THIK has continued to threaten.
(remember the threat about the last day of the round?)

So why would anyone, especially us, stop searching for restarts?
The more that are removed before rounds end, the less to worry about.

Termy
04-19-2012, 02:07
LOL Blade, this is such a shortsighted answer...
As would be common practice with peace talks one could consider making demands as such that the threat is being withdrawn, among the many other possibilities.
Being as rigid as you are presenting yourself you encourage to hold a grudge for next set in stead of achieving a mutual understanding to which relations can start warming up again.
Ah well, your funeral as well as mine I guess.
::oops:

blaa
04-19-2012, 03:12
Termy, are you even reading.
I am not 5 years old. He threatened us. We killed him. I don't see how that is crying.

DEAD didn't declare peace to us on february, after all our states were killed. I believe I made 3-4 restarts. I didn't see ICN whine.

04-19-2012, 05:30
I am not 5 years old. He threatened us. We killed him. I don't see how that is crying.

DEAD didn't declare peace to us on february, after all our states were killed. I believe I made 3-4 restarts. I didn't see ICN whine.

We offered peace your leader didn't accept it!
We also didn't hunt down your restarts!
@ Mr.P who do I believe you not running the nation USA or 1 of the 2 guys running the nation on USA being alied with ICN because I've heard from 1 of tem that USA and ICN are allied so which is it?

@Balde and Blaa you guys can't seem to keep your noses out of other peoples business which is what got you warred in February. Now this set we war Lor again and what do you guys do stick your nose in again I see a trend keep your nose on your own face and out of Lors ***!

BladeEWG
04-19-2012, 06:59
Of course you're right LG, just as you always are.
You did offer to stop killing us that round in exchange or my promise to not attack you in the future round.
Didn't seem to be a good deal for us since most of us were dead.
Why would we agree to such a thing after being blindsided and wiped out?
And I did ask the band what they thought of your offer at the time
Most responses are not printable here.

And you didn't kill restarts? Hm..thats strange I guess my restart just committed suicide them that round.

As for LoR, we do what allies do.They would do the same for us .
Seems you want to make our foreign policy for us now?
Sorry we can handle that on our own
Thanks anyhow.

04-19-2012, 07:07
It wasn't for the next round it was for that round maybe you should clear lor's **** from your eyes from having your nose so far buried up their *** you didn't read it right. it's not about me being right. We did kill restarts I didn't say we didnt I said we didn't hunt them down how many kills did we have that set and how many do you have this set we stopped killing restarts cause it wasn't fun. I'm sure you can handle your own foreign policy but dont post or have your lackey blaa pot that we didn't offer peae we did!

BladeEWG
04-19-2012, 07:45
You're a clever guy LG.
Change history to meet your needs, ver clever indeed.
Shame we can't save messages from round to round,
I'd love to be able to toss your words back to prove you wrong.
Oh well,
Guess we'll have to wait and see if the rest of the band comes in and confirms that you offered peace in exchange for no war the following round.
But really, whats the point?
You can spout whatever you want and OF COURSE it is the truth!
We all know how honest and trustworthy you are.

You seem to be obsessed with our relations and Lor and also us with USA.
That puzzles me.
Bt something you may not know.
When we came into this game USA was our first ally and always will be our friend as long as I lead ICN.
LoR was our enemy for some rounds and we did war them, and got our arses kicked a lot.
But over the rounds we became close friends .
How that happens is by talking with people and not just to them.
Shoot we even became friendly with SKY when Kris was roilling here.
Maybe you should appoint someone else in your tag to handle the FA aspect and you may actually get somewhere with words rather then threats and insults.

Jjust tossing it out there *shrug*

04-19-2012, 07:53
I'm not changing history what history have I changed enlighten me. We offered peace as long as you didn't grab us for the rest of the set. You have a self confidence problem saying
I am always right when I have admitted allready I am not who talking at whom here? I don't recall even getting an offer from you even though we offered the olive branch nor did we ever receive a counter offer of any sorts so who is the ignorant one holding on to stuff?

BladeEWG
04-19-2012, 08:32
Now I'm ignorant...
I can always count on you for warm fuzzies I suppose.
Is it an improvenment over you normally calling me a pompous ***?
Not sure about that.
have a great day

04-19-2012, 08:44
See I try talking to you and ask for an explanation and you won't give one. I have no reason to lie on the forums about what we offered ain't nobody in here I have to prove anything to I straight up tell you what im gonna do. I don't need to save face we offered you peace with 1 condition of you not grabbing us for the rest of the set you declined. You never counter offered. This set you war us and and say we didn't offer peace or I should come To you for peace. Where is my offer of peace I don't recall getting One so who is the one that won't talk to someone but will talk at someone sure isn't me. Who's the one holding The grudge?

Termy
04-19-2012, 10:53

blaa, I never mentioned you being 5 years old as I recall to have typed "It is like a 5 year old ...". Also I never mentioned crying on whining.
But then again, whose reading? :blink:

Further more I pitty the peace talk conversation as displayed within this thread.
An offer can be met with a counteroffer on which you can start a discussion on where in the middle you can meet each other and go apart in mutual understanding.
Apparently DEAD and ICN hold grudges on both sides of the pitch from before previous set even, in which I did not even play as I returned from my sabbatical starting with the March set. Which does show by means of the ineffectiveness of communication all together.

DevilDog
04-19-2012, 11:57
Okay, I will try to be nice so I don't get any nasty grams from P.

@ Glade and Blaa - Either the both of you are just plain stupid or you're liars just tying to play it up for the minions on the forums. You guys were offered peace back in February and you both declined. Hell, even your tag jumper was aware of the peace offer and he too suggested you decline. The only term was for that particular set, not any other and for that matter it wasn't even a term just a statement. What I said was that we would delclare peace as long as you understood that if you continued "hoarding" infantry and you grabbed one of us we would retaliate. That's it nothing else. You could hoard all you wanted we didn't care!

As far as killing restarts go we were against it and even told Glade so. If a restart wanted to go about business peacefully we didn't do anything to them, Glade was aware of this. If they commited an attack on any of us then YES we did attack the re-start, Glade was also aware of this. We did NOT search for state numbers looking for restarts to kill. We didn't feel the need to do so to make ourselves look better (or worse) for the crowd.

@ Glade - What is your deal with LD? Everytime the guy says something you feel the need to attack him, why is that? DO you think you're funny because you're not.

blaa
04-19-2012, 11:58
it's blade not glade.

ok, we lie and cheat.

DevilDog
04-19-2012, 12:00
It's LD not LG!

DevilDog
04-19-2012, 12:01
By the way where did "cheat" come from in my post?

blaa
04-19-2012, 12:03
i added it.

we cheat, lie, kill innocent states

DevilDog
04-19-2012, 12:07
lol......Just so you know I in no way think you guys cheat. :)

heyneken
04-19-2012, 12:30
Okay, I will try to be nice so I don't get any nasty grams from P.

@ Glade and Blaa - Either the both of you are just plain stupid or you're liars just tying to play it up for the minions on the forums. You guys were offered peace back in February and you both declined. Hell, even your tag jumper was aware of the peace offer and he too suggested you decline. The only term was for that particular set, not any other and for that matter it wasn't even a term just a statement. What I said was that we would delclare peace as long as you understood that if you continued "hoarding" infantry and you grabbed one of us we would retaliate. That's it nothing else. You could hoard all you wanted we didn't care!

As far as killing restarts go we were against it and even told Glade so. If a restart wanted to go about business peacefully we didn't do anything to them, Glade was aware of this. If they commited an attack on any of us then YES we did attack the re-start, Glade was also aware of this. We did NOT search for state numbers looking for restarts to kill. We didn't feel the need to do so to make ourselves look better (or worse) for the crowd.

@ Glade - What is your deal with LD? Everytime the guy says something you feel the need to attack him, why is that? DO you think you're funny because you're not.

Every time that guy says something, it makes you want to kill an innocent little kitten. Maybe that's why.
And are you trying to excuse your inability to net by saying all that infantry hoarding bull****?
Also, I HEREBY SET A NEW RULE - RESTARTS MUST NOT ATTACK BOTS! (you see, there are no bots in real life) If you fail to obey this rule, ninjas of ICN will take you down.

Top12Gun
04-19-2012, 12:54
Lol........... What ninjas?????? lol lol lol lol lol. All I see is Blade and Blaa, and a bunch of noobs....... Even I could win this set if I were netting, and I suck at it. LOL at your try at imposing a rule, too.

Will
04-19-2012, 13:00
Inability to net? seriously? if we wanted to we could give any tag a run for their money in netting, assuming we weren't blindsided.

However, Euro and VAL (DEAD/GRIM) have been primarily warring tags for the past decade, and we don't usually deviate from that. You horde infantry, we horde jets (well bombers and spies recently, still not entirely used to that)

heyneken
04-19-2012, 13:04
Lol........... What ninjas?????? lol lol lol lol lol. All I see is Blade and Blaa, and a bunch of noobs....... Even I could win this set if I were netting, and I suck at it. LOL at your try at imposing a rule, too.
I literally facepalmed.

heyneken
04-19-2012, 13:07
Inability to net? seriously? if we wanted to we could give any tag a run for their money in netting, assuming we weren't blindsided.

However, Euro and VAL (DEAD/GRIM) have been primarily warring tags for the past decade, and we don't usually deviate from that. You horde infantry, we horde jets (well bombers and spies recently, still not entirely used to that)

If I wanted, I could be a ******, assuming I wasn't white.

Will
04-19-2012, 13:09
even if you were green?

heyneken
04-19-2012, 13:56
even if you were green?

Never gonna be green bro :)

BladeEWG
04-19-2012, 19:40
Yep thats right, its ALWAYS me picking on LD,LG whatever.

Funny I still haven't seen anyone from ICN counter my recollection of the so called peace offer/
But I see some of those Dead guys sure doing it..go figure.

I'll make this real ral easy now.
Think on it a bit first tho before talking.

Lets just think which is a rational and reasonable scenerio.

Icn was basically wiped out in the war, even the restarts were getting killed.
We declined offers from our allies to come in for aid(fact jack)

(Deads version)

Then the sympathetic and benevolent leader of Dead sends BladeEWG a peace offer for the round saying they'll let us be as long as you don't grab us for the rest of the round,
BladeEWG declines

Now my thnking is, what would be gained my me NOT taking that offer?
We had no breakers left to do much , let alone grab..and it would have allowed our restarts to at least play.
determinaton..not a likely scenerio

(Blades Version)
Peace was offered on the condition we would not attack on the reset.I really recall it being 2 rounds, but thats moot.
This would seem a reasonable proposal since.
ICN was dead for the round
ICN would be back on the reset
ICN would most likely attack OOP with allies
Dead, being in their infantry hoarder mode would rather fight another tag to make their point.
Nothing to gain by fighting ICN again.

Blade declines
determination, highly probable scenerio

Will
04-19-2012, 20:17
Yep thats right, its ALWAYS me picking on LD,LG whatever.

Funny I still haven't seen anyone from ICN counter my recollection of the so called peace offer/
But I see some of those Dead guys sure doing it..go figure.

I'll make this real ral easy now.
Think on it a bit first tho before talking.

Lets just think which is a rational and reasonable scenerio.

Icn was basically wiped out in the war, even the restarts were getting killed.
We declined offers from our allies to come in for aid(fact jack)

(Deads version)

Then the sympathetic and benevolent leader of Dead sends BladeEWG a peace offer for the round saying they'll let us be as long as you don't grab us for the rest of the round,
BladeEWG declines

Now my thnking is, what would be gained my me NOT taking that offer?
We had no breakers left to do much , let alone grab..and it would have allowed our restarts to at least play.
determinaton..not a likely scenerio

(Blades Version)
Peace was offered on the condition we would not attack on the reset.I really recall it being 2 rounds, but thats moot.
This would seem a reasonable proposal since.
ICN was dead for the round
ICN would be back on the reset
ICN would most likely attack OOP with allies
Dead, being in their infantry hoarder mode would rather fight another tag to make their point.
Nothing to gain by fighting ICN again.

Blade declines
determination, highly probable scenerio

TL : DR?

MellonColly
04-19-2012, 22:59
TL/DR I'm a little teapot short and stout

04-19-2012, 23:36
Well Glade You also don't see anyone from your nation supporting what your selling Either go figure maybe it was you misreading what was sent to you?

blaa
04-20-2012, 03:22
I remember the peace offer.

I remember sending blade a message to 'strongly suggest' to refuse the peace offer. I don't remember the terms, I don't remember the details. But my perspective was: our netting set was ruined anyway, let's just try and get some guys online at the same time and do some kills. I think we even got one or two :D.

BladeEWG
04-20-2012, 07:08
Well Glade You also don't see anyone from your nation supporting what your selling Either go figure maybe it was you misreading what was sent to you?

OF COURSE!!! THATS IT!!!
I Misread it!!! Mystery solved again in your favor!
Tell ya what, next time you just tell me what should read and say. that will make my life sooooo much easier.
Most of the band don't waste time here on the forums, just as they keep telling me to stay off them also since its a waste. Guess they're right afterall.

And I do enoy the "Glade", so sophmoric of you.
Your're a genius!

04-20-2012, 07:25
Whatever you can't get 2 letters right and wanna go off about me misspelling your name on purpose your the best and ICN will forever be the best nation diplomatically and netting wise in the game of nation wars. Props to you for being such a grand leader.

Let's not forget the warring prowess of ICN either!!!

Max Logan
04-20-2012, 12:21
Let's not forget the warring prowess of ICN either!!!

ICN? Warring prowess?

BladeEWG
04-20-2012, 16:33
Shhhh Max
Don't be correcting him
He's infallible, kinda like the pope. ;)

04-20-2012, 21:11
Shhhh Max
Don't be correcting him
He's infallible, kinda like the pope. ;)

I dont no how you can stand to be arond unedumacated peeples like me glade you are da bestest ever. I can only hopes two be likes u somday. Your leedership ability is astonding ur nation makes mine look like poop i dont no why i just dont kill myself now insted of trying to b gud.

Max Logan
04-21-2012, 04:28
I dont no how you can stand to be arond unedumacated peeples like me glade you are da bestest ever. I can only hopes two be likes u somday. Your leedership ability is astonding ur nation makes mine look like poop i dont no why i just dont kill myself now insted of trying to b gud.

TBH, he`s not leading ICN...

BladeEWG
04-21-2012, 05:18
Absolutely correct Max!
I said that before, I am merely the tag holder and leader of the band.
We have 5 or 6 that can easily run things here and they do.

very clever Grim. when I grow up, i want to be just like you!

Max Logan
04-21-2012, 06:16
Absolutely correct Mac!

:glare:

BladeEWG
04-21-2012, 06:34
Oops, sorry Max

04-21-2012, 09:04
why u want ride short bus lik grim me want be lik u u bestest leader evr.

blaa
04-25-2012, 17:41
Should've known better.

04-25-2012, 23:14
What are you talking about we in THIK have done nothing to anyone since peace has been declared I can vouch for 4 of the 5 in the nation for sure.