PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Benjidatramp
04-11-2012, 23:22
Hi Everyone, My name is Ben and I am an old returning World of War vet. Some of you may remember me (I remember alot of the names here). I am an aussie with the appropriate aussie sense of humor.

My Playing History
I first started playing in Obsidian back in the day with Calvin and Marshall. I then left to form a Nation called DDLM with Some crazy swedes (Poo, Anaria and of course Svenneman). After DDLM folded I formed Royals with BB. Then real life took over and I could no longer play. I briefly came back for a set with Chris and Calvin to make a purely war based nation for a set.

Long story short I was a relatively good player back in the day (top 10 most sets, top 30 the rest). I was mainly a netter who could pitch in when required for wars. I am keen to play again (especially since I realised I can access the site from Work haha) and looking for a Nation to show me the ropes of the new game so that I can assist them in kicking ***.

Cheers
Ben

MAGGIO
04-12-2012, 01:33
Wow thanks for coming back and playing again. BB is in the USA and I bet they are more then willing to have you while you warm up your cannons.

::LD::GrimReapr
04-12-2012, 01:50
Or you can jump into the thick of it with THIK our cannons have allready overheated and are cooling down for round 2

Scav
04-12-2012, 13:04
wOOt benji in the house...

now if only ElDukay would return too, i might actually consider useing my ICQ again ;-) properly oldschool

Mr President
04-12-2012, 13:08
Welcome back to the game.. Great to have you back!

If you would like, USA will be more than happy to have you.. Just let me know!

MellonColly
04-12-2012, 17:28
welcome back benji!

Calvin74
04-12-2012, 21:13
hey someone hit me up on the forums:P
i am homeless now that i can't find euro anymore so what ever nation benji goes in i will follow him around:P

Top12Gun
04-12-2012, 22:01
i am homeless now that i can't find euro anymore so what ever nation benji goes in i will follow him around:P

CALVIN SIGHTING!!

Benjidatramp
04-13-2012, 20:09

Yeah what happened to euro. At the moment I formed my own nation - CATS. Meloncholly welcomed me back with a double tap *cry* very rude.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 02:40
Benji! :o
Wlecome back! Have fun returning! :)

Scav
04-14-2012, 12:10
Totte says hi by the way benji, asked me to do so as he hasn't got you on msn or FB

Top12Gun
04-14-2012, 12:39
LoR wants you............ I mean that in the cleanest way possible.

Will
04-14-2012, 12:58
Yeah what happened to euro. At the moment I formed my own nation - CATS. Meloncholly welcomed me back with a double tap *cry* very rude.

Euro is now THIK, along with some people who ultimately have their roots in VAL.

MellonColly
04-14-2012, 17:26

im sorry :cool:

Benjidatramp
04-15-2012, 00:48
Thankyou for all the well wishes guys. Seems like spoiled for chooice with nations! Will see how I go this set in my own natio. And perhaps join a big one next set. Good to see old timers such as Scav are still playing!!!

Totte says hi by the way benji, asked me to do so as he hasn't got you on msn or FB

Haha tell him to come back as well. Maybe I should get back on icq one day lol. Since I started so late this set I wi aim for top 40 this set. Got 21k land and a decent stock. Shouldn't be too difficult.

Rassputtin
04-15-2012, 09:08
Hi Everyone, My name is Ben and I am an old returning World of War vet. Some of you may remember me (I remember alot of the names here). I am an aussie with the appropriate aussie sense of humor.

My Playing History
I first started playing in Obsidian back in the day with Calvin and Marshall. I then left to form a Nation called DDLM with Some crazy swedes (Poo, Anaria and of course Svenneman). After DDLM folded I formed Royals with BB. Then real life took over and I could no longer play. I briefly came back for a set with Chris and Calvin to make a purely war based nation for a set.

Long story short I was a relatively good player back in the day (top 10 most sets, top 30 the rest). I was mainly a netter who could pitch in when required for wars. I am keen to play again (especially since I realised I can access the site from Work haha) and looking for a Nation to show me the ropes of the new game so that I can assist them in kicking ***.

Cheers
Ben

Welcome back Benji. You'll have no trouble at all finishing top 40 this set. Hope to see you next set!!

Benjidatramp
04-15-2012, 19:33
Lol been smashed for like 7k land In the last 12 hours ftl

Rassputtin
04-15-2012, 20:53
Thats what happens when you carry around fat land and small net. lol I only been back a bit, im pretty sure at some point LG was increased so I think generally grabs are bigger now.

Blacken
05-04-2012, 16:47
Decade....

Lovin seeing some of the names and faces.