PDA

View Full Version : You did it

Max Logan
04-12-2012, 13:52
I`m done.
Ok, if it was LoR, I`d understand it, I was part of the strike on them, it`s OK.

But ICN? After I said I was just gonna stock the rest of the set out? When it gets personal, I don`t wanna play. There are plenty of games to waste my time, and not being targeted for bs reasons.
It`s a game, and if I`m being killed for personal reasons, as it clearly is personal (after I stated I had no intentions to war this set again, or next), I don`t see a reason to contribute to the member base when I`m just gonna be killed again for being me.

blaa
04-12-2012, 13:59
You weren't killed for personal reasons.
You posted your '100m food on pm' thing to chat. We saw that, we saw u had sold more food than that. Thats a lot of money for a 4 day old state man!

But hey, I started february set just to net, so did LoR this set, so did UB last set.

Divine Intervention
04-12-2012, 14:05
i knew Max would die as soon as I saw that 100m food message :(

Max Logan
04-12-2012, 14:17
You weren't killed for personal reasons.
You posted your '100m food on pm' thing to chat. We saw that, we saw u had sold more food than that. Thats a lot of money for a 4 day old state man!

But hey, I started february set just to net, so did LoR this set, so did UB last set.

so? I was killed cuz I had too much money? Anton has way more money and he`s still alive.
And I could have double that money in 4 days, what would that mean? gangbang on my money hoarding state?

And it`s not that much at all, worth around 13m net or so. Pffft. Anton has around 100 net

blaa
04-12-2012, 14:39
so? I was killed cuz I had too much money? Anton has way more money and he`s still alive.
And I could have double that money in 4 days, what would that mean? gangbang on my money hoarding state?

And it`s not that much at all, worth around 13m net or so. Pffft. Anton has around 100 net

We are actively in war with you (your nation)???????????????????????????????????????

Hoebawt
04-12-2012, 14:43
really max... this is the 100th time you said you where leaving... lol....

Max Logan
04-12-2012, 14:58
We are actively in war with you (your nation)???????????????????????????????????????

Ehh...I said more then once I was not gonna war and just stock the set out.
But I don`t wanna repeat myself. This is not a discussion.

::LD::GrimReapr
04-12-2012, 15:01
You know I was gonna post some smart comment about ICN and their warring ability but the nw they have killed so far speaks for itself.

-Chris-
04-12-2012, 15:11
You know I was gonna post some smart comment about ICN and their warring ability but the nw they have killed so far speaks for itself.315

Hoebawt
04-12-2012, 15:13
LOL good point chris

04-12-2012, 15:20
I'd actually take offense to that if it wasn't 3 to 1 odds and we all weren't restarts.

Divine Intervention
04-12-2012, 16:05

how embarrassing. If today was last day of set id have no where near that. dunno where you're getting your numbers from?? also what do i have to do with anything?

edit ps: although next set i would be able to get 100net by this time now that im getting to grips with the game again. i think xD

Max Logan
04-12-2012, 17:17
how embarrassing. If today was last day of set id have no where near that. dunno where you're getting your numbers from?? also what do i have to do with anything?

edit ps: although next set i would be able to get 100net by this time now that im getting to grips with the game again. i think xD

It`s been 2 weaks, you should have had full bank and extra smt.
just that blaaa said I had a lot of money so they killed me. Made perfect sense, I guess

Hoebawt
04-12-2012, 17:22
Max... dont be a child... How many states did you help kill in the past couple sets that just wanted to net? now it happens to you and you cry about it... Just coz you said you where gonna net in peace doesnt mean your gonna :)

Divine Intervention
04-12-2012, 17:39
It`s been 2 weaks, you should have had full bank and extra smt.
just that blaaa said I had a lot of money so they killed me. Made perfect sense, I guess

yeah but i havent played in half a year and maybe <3-5 times in whole of NW as techer. and ive been playing really silly. but yes...next set i should have 100b by this time i think. maybe 85? also i think a crucial thing you missed about blaa's point is that at the end of the day they are targetting ex-THIK states who have lots of money. i dont fall in that category :-/ are you suggesting that ICN go after every state in the game with more than 10b lol? USA/WLf states too?

Scav
04-12-2012, 18:30
either way, every turn they spend on hunting ex-Thik brings them further from their goal ;-)

Will
04-12-2012, 18:55

What's wrong with having 183k net? :(

04-12-2012, 19:11
In max's defense na hasn't been able to do much warring he is not involved in the first strike normally cause of being in a different time zone that the rest of the GRIM guys but I will tell you this he makes one hell of a tackling dummy for us he's usually killed first. Love ya Max and I'll be seeing you
Next round you know you can't leave I can't believe I'm saying this twice in 1 week hoe is right you won't leave you can't leave I need my Latvian.

Hoebawt
04-12-2012, 19:14
Dont worry Grim after he changes his tampon he will be on here flamin away like the flammer he is... I mean that in every way possible

Xavior
04-12-2012, 19:16
This is what happens when you are involved with a warring nation. You can't just pretend nothing happened and you can merrily go along and net for the rest of the month. You made a choice to play in DEAD, knowing what DEAD was going to do. DEAD lost the war, now you suffer the consequences. Restart hunting wouldn't happen if restarts didn't stock until the last few days and then attack when everyone has used their turns. But unfortunately this is what happens usually (as we saw last month) and so provinces with high numbers will get killed repeatedly.

04-12-2012, 19:39
I don't agree with you on losing the war we lost a battle we were doing just fine till the gangbang came along to me there is a difference.everyone is entitled to their opinion and won't argue with your reasoning on killing restarts just find it amusing is all. The war is far from over and I believe we are winning the war because of all the people playing the game how many are running infantry hoarding states now compared to balanced states or more balanced than they were before to me that's a victory.

Hoebawt
04-12-2012, 20:50
From whichever way you want to look at it.. Your def losing the war right now....

blaa
04-13-2012, 01:00
From whichever way you want to look at it.. Your def losing the war right now....

Doubtful. I remind you that they are now 5 days old restarts. They are much more difficult to kill than their original states. Plus they leave any nation we declare war, if they have tech there, then they get some random friend to keep the tag. If they are outside of the nation, then there's the nw-gap. I had to sell 20m of nw last evening to be able to attack.
It's perfectly possible for them to take down our #1 state. Like i said to scav last night: Which is more difficult, to defend 4 areas (spies, GA, BR, AA) or to break one of those? As restarts are now so strong, it's easy for them to get 20G in 4 days. 20G can almost take down our #1 state defence in 1 area.

Whoever was saying that restarts are weak. Then please point your eyes at places 70...120.

Anyway, scav, I'm really looking forward to get the reply for that proposal... I'll start spreading the idea around today.

Max Logan
04-13-2012, 01:06
I don`t get it - what are you arguing about? This is not a discussion, it`s a statement.

A mod please lock the thread.

Xavior
04-13-2012, 01:25
I don`t get it - what are you arguing about? This is not a discussion, it`s a statement.

A mod please lock the thread.

Then you should have posted a blog or something.