PDA

View Full Version : Dear WLF, UB, USA and any other intrested party's in nice grabs on ICN ;-)

Scav
04-13-2012, 10:13
LoR will soon be declaring on ICN to get rid of restarts that are currently in ICN tag.

As ICN will not want it's NA dented by LoR's attacks, they will most likely turn nation dispatch to 0%

So we offer you all a unique opportunity to hit people that might otherwise be out of range.... top 20, time to keep your eyes open ;-)

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 10:36
interesting. Too bad theres nothing on PM for me :(

::LD::GrimReapr
04-13-2012, 10:40
Interesting indeed to bad everyone but THIK is allied with everyone else and nobody wants to hurt anybody else's feelings everyone is all buddy buddy. Nice post but
Nothin will come of it nobody has the balls to take that advantage.

Margus
04-13-2012, 11:39
no we'll set it to -84

avietme
04-13-2012, 12:42
Interesting indeed to bad everyone but THIK is allied with everyone else and nobody wants to hurt anybody else's feelings everyone is all buddy buddy. Nice post but
Nothin will come of it nobody has the balls to take that advantage.

please be quiet while the adults have a conversation here. thanks, bud. =)

Max Logan
04-13-2012, 13:08

Jesus, what wrong with people these days...all you can do is post 'yo mama' type of jokes.

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 13:09
please be quiet while the adults have a conversation here. thanks, bud. =) Just cause your mommy lets you stay home sometimes now without a baby sitter doesn't mean your a big boy yet. Simmer down, or she'll tell your father when he gets home.

avietme
04-13-2012, 13:20
Jesus, what wrong with people these days...all you can do is post 'yo mama' type of jokes.

'yo mama' type jokes? I don't know what you're smokin, but you should stop.

avietme
04-13-2012, 13:22
Just cause your mommy lets you stay home sometimes now without a baby sitter doesn't mean your a big boy yet. Simmer down, or she'll tell your father when he gets home.

but i poop poop all by myself!

and my daddy... Mommy says he's on vacation, but that was a while ago...

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 13:31
but i poop poop all by myself!

and my daddy... Mommy says he's on vacation, but that was a while ago...

hahaha lol

Hoebawt
04-13-2012, 14:33
Im right here son... im back from Vacation :)

Max Logan
04-13-2012, 14:55
'yo mama' type jokes? I don't know what you're smokin, but you should stop.

Means you`re dumb, stupid guy/girl/both who can`t think of anything better to say so you have to use stupid, worn out jokes, billions of people have used before you.

Hoebawt
04-13-2012, 14:57
Max didnt you quit?

Antichrist
04-13-2012, 15:14
Here i'm, proud member of ICN, waiting LOR to hit me:

State: Vitoria(#781) [ICN] Leader: Wellington
Networth: $6.666.666

I prepared myself for a nice party, bought some fine SAMs, built residential zones and made myself pretty otherwise, even worked hard with my nw to make it more appetising.... Unfortunately LOR hasnt declared yet :/. I really do hope that my hard work will be paid off, seriously you think i bought all those goodies from BM just for fun?

Beamer
04-13-2012, 15:17

Yea but my daddy can beat your daddy up so nananana

heyneken
04-13-2012, 15:20
Here i'm, proud member of ICN, waiting LOR to hit me:

State: Vitoria(#781) [ICN] Leader: Wellington
Networth: $6.666.666

I prepared myself for a nice party, bought some fine SAMs, built residential zones and made myself pretty otherwise, even worked hard with my nw to make it more appetising.... Unfortunately LOR hasnt declared yet :/. I really do hope that my hard work will be paid off, seriously you think i bought all those goodies from BM just for fun?

No one really gives a ****, you're just helping to raise our nation's savings. THIK just got so owned. Deal with it. Rock and roll.

Beamer
04-13-2012, 15:22
No one really gives a ****, you're just helping to raise our nation's savings. THIK just got so owned. Deal with it. Rock and roll.

Your right we did but it took 45 of you retards to do it how many short buses is that?

heyneken
04-13-2012, 15:50
Your right we did but it took 45 of you retards to do it how many short buses is that?

45? :D:D

ICN had about 15 members then of whih 50% participated in the war. We killed 75% of your nation with about 7 members. UB killed the rest, who we could have taken out ourselves but they beat us to it. So thats like 15 people. Who's the retard now?

04-13-2012, 15:56
you are, add up the numbers. He is 13 years old and realizes just how much poop flows around here.

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 15:58
How many nations and states did it take to wipe out ICN last time they were warred?

heyneken
04-13-2012, 15:59
you are, add up the numbers. He is 13 years old and realizes just how much poop flows around here.

I just did add up the numbers in my previous post. Are you mentally deficient?

heyneken
04-13-2012, 16:02
How many nations and states did it take to wipe out ICN last time they were warred?

Last time ICN was warred was the last set, when EURO managed to take out 4 states. Then we just killed like 5 of theirs and they got scared and declared peace. Oh snap..

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:07
Hmm maybe go one more set back? How many states and nations did it take then? Were there three nations and 40 states declared against ICN in that set cause it looks like they didnt fare to well? I see 17 dead states that remained in the nation not to mention ones that may have left or been booted. Refresh my memory. Were you on the forums then talking tough. I had just come back to the game then and wasn't real active. I just need a memory refresher is all.

heyneken
04-13-2012, 16:09
Hmm maybe go one more set back? How many states and nations did it take then? Were there three nations and 40 states declared against ICN in that set cause it looks like they didnt fare to well? I see 17 dead states that remained in the nation not to mention ones that may have left or been booted. Refresh my memory. Were you on the forums then talking tough. I had just come back to the game then and wasn't real active. I just need a memory refresher is all.

Wouldn't know. Last set my first one in like 6 years :D. Oh snap...

04-13-2012, 16:14
o snap what? That you didn't know they got there buts whooped by 1 nation and not 3 or o snap your in a nation that cant handle them selves on more even ground?

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:20
Wouldn't know. Last set my first one in like 6 years :D. Oh snap...

Were you in a cryogenic chamber where people still say "oh snap"?

Xavior
04-13-2012, 16:20
Why was ICN letting in THIK restarts to begin with? :P

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:23
I'm not sure. If they agree to let me in I'll make a restart!! Wait, before i get to hasty... whats the tax set at?

Scav
04-13-2012, 16:23
Last time ICN was warred was the last set, when EURO managed to take out 4 states. Then we just killed like 5 of theirs and they got scared and declared peace. Oh snap..

Lol we knew USA was comeing for us as well as the others as we have friends in many nations. As ICN wasn't doing much of anything we declared peace. Which blaa was all to happy to accept after takeing out 3 of us in retal. Peace was struck for the remainder of the set, and would have run for this set too if you guys hadn't felt the irresistable urge to stick your nose were it doesn't belong ;)

heyneken
04-13-2012, 16:28
Were you in a cryogenic chamber where people still say "oh snap"?

It seems to be working, because you're so obviously mad right now :D

o snap what? That you didn't know they got there buts whooped by 1 nation and not 3 or o snap your in a nation that cant handle them selves on more even ground?
Why would I care about that? I didn't play then. At the moment, ICN owned you with 7 members, and thats the reality of your skill level in this game. But you know, everybody can't be as good as we are, that's just life :)

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:33
Yeah I'm furious. Can barely take the time to type this in between beating the wife, kids and dog. Some random women walked by pushing a stroller.. I sprinted over and kicked it on its side screaming "OH SNAP". She looked at me like I just got out of a time machine from 6 years ago, picked her stroller up and walked away mumbling "who says that anymore". She was more mad I said oh snap then that I drop kicked her infant.

heyneken
04-13-2012, 16:40
Yeah I'm furious. Can barely take the time to type this in between beating the wife, kids and dog. Some random women walked by pushing a stroller.. I sprinted over and kicked it on its side screaming "OH SNAP". She looked at me like I just got out of a time machine from 6 years ago, picked her stroller up and walked away mumbling "who says that anymore". She was more mad I said oh snap then that I drop kicked her infant.

You mad. Also, at least I'm not dyslexic. Oh snap..:D

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 16:47
You mad. Also, at least I'm not dyslexic. Oh snap..:D uh ok, so now we just say we don't have a random disease? Is that whats cool six years ago? Atleast I don't have autism.... I'm not really sure how to interact with a window licker.

Scav
04-13-2012, 16:51
Why was ICN letting in THIK restarts to begin with? :P

They were quite happy at first, see how warm and fussy blaa was ;-)

avietme
04-13-2012, 16:56

and only 4 states in UB did anything! and that doesn't include me, cuz I wasn't on!

Scav
04-13-2012, 16:59
oh i'm sorry, how much nw did the 4 euro's kill on the last day of the last set in UB alone? do i hear 340M?? You guys are so leet ;-)

avietme
04-13-2012, 17:01
Means you`re dumb, stupid guy/girl/both who can`t think of anything better to say so you have to use stupid, worn out jokes, billions of people have used before you.

I know.. Sometimes I wish I was born with a bigger brain.. but momma always says stupid is as stupid does.. How do you cope with your mental handicap Max?

heyneken
04-13-2012, 17:02
uh ok, so now we just say we don't have a random disease? Is that whats cool six years ago? Atleast I don't have autism.... I'm not really sure how to interact with a window licker.

umad. Scav and LD are dyslexics.

avietme
04-13-2012, 17:05
oh i'm sorry, how much nw did the 4 euro's kill on the last day of the last set in UB alone? do i hear 340M?? You guys are so leet ;-)

I know right?! That's called our Opossum Tactic. We just stay still and play dead and hope nothing happens.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 02:59
I know.. Sometimes I wish I was born with a bigger brain.. but momma always says stupid is as stupid does.. How do you cope with your mental handicap Max?

Elephants and wahles have huge vrain, but I don`t see them discovering electricity (the thing that makes you PC (personal computer) work) and decoding their genome code (the basic 'blueprint' of life, consisting of different number of chromosomes for each species, amrking their differnce).
Even if you had a bigger brain, I don`t expect you to get any 'smarter', 'wiser' or 'intelligent'.

'oh snap'...?

MellonColly
04-14-2012, 13:04
if i only had a vrainnnnn :P

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 14:39
OMG! I mistyped! OMG! Noooo! My life is over, now people will make fun of me because I hit the wrong letter, noooooo!
That was so stupid, so irresponsible of me! How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
Never has there been a graver mistake made, a more heinous sin has not been witnessed since the old testament!
I hope I will not get banned and I can at least try and read the board, I do hope the greater minds of grammar will not find me unworthy of it!

heyneken
04-14-2012, 14:44
OMG! I mistyped! OMG! Noooo! My life is over, now people will make fun of me because I hit the wrong letter, noooooo!
That was so stupid, so irresponsible of me! How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
Never has there been a graver mistake made, a more heinous sin has not been witnessed since the old testament!
I hope I will not get banned and I can at least try and read the board, I do hope the greater minds of grammar will not find me unworthy of it!

>How can I ever life again and show my face in the credible grammar society!
>How can I ever life again
>life again
>life
>lolwat

oh snap!

MellonColly
04-14-2012, 16:20
lol luv you max

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 16:45
45? :D:D

ICN had about 15 members then of whih 50% participated in the war. We killed 75% of your nation with about 7 members. UB killed the rest, who we could have taken out ourselves but they beat us to it. So thats like 15 people. Who's the retard now?

whih? :o
thats? :o
lack of commas...

who`s the grammar retard now?
oh snap?

How weak are you, when all you can is pick on someones grammar, esp when English is not my native language. What`s more hilarious, you yourself can`t even type right. That about sums you up...

MellonColly
04-14-2012, 17:28
lol quit takin **** so seriously, the :P means i'm pokin fun at you. Good job learning another language. GOLD STAR FOR YOU!

lkasjdl;kajsfdlkjalskdjflf

heyneken
04-14-2012, 17:32
whih? :o
thats? :o
lack of commas...

who`s the grammar retard now?
oh snap?

How weak are you, when all you can is pick on someones grammar, esp when English is not my native language. What`s more hilarious, you yourself can`t even type right. That about sums you up...

First off, I was just joking. But if you want to go there, then making a typo is nothing compared to using "life" instead of "live". And English isn't my native tongue either.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 17:40
First off, I was just joking. But if you want to go there, then making a typo is nothing compared to using "life" instead of "live". And English isn't my native tongue either.

I don`t think your 'tongue' has any real 'nativity'.
And I often use life instead of live. Same as I use ` and not '. That`s just how I do it.

@Ang, I wasn`t directing the previous post at you. And the rather humorous reply was meant as a joke too, until the 'god of netting, being number 1 in a war set' spoke.

heyneken
04-14-2012, 17:58
I don`t think your 'tongue' has any real 'nativity'.
And I often use life instead of live. Same as I use ` and not '. That`s just how I do it.

@Ang, I wasn`t directing the previous post at you. And the rather humorous reply was meant as a joke too, until the 'god of netting, being number 1 in a war set' spoke.

Did you just imply that the phrase "native tongue" isn't used? And then you went on to say that you often use life instead of live. God ****, you're such a ****ing retard : D

And aw, you're still butthurt, because I rock and you don't? :(

zazibuzi
04-14-2012, 18:08
actually the phrase you are arguing of is "mother tongue" ... as weird as it is...

heyneken
04-14-2012, 18:12
Just...google it, or go to school.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 18:28
Did you just imply that the phrase "native tongue" isn't used? And then you went on to say that you often use life instead of live. God ****, you're such a ****ing retard : D

And aw, you're still butthurt, because I rock and you don't? :(

Eh...butthurt? And I just pointed out the facts - this is largely a warring set, so you being at top doesn`t really anything.
Many 'average' netters have won during warring sets where there is no competition. I simply don`t understand what you`re so happy about...
You`re a good netter, but that`s it.

I didn`t imply anything, I said what I said to see your reaction. My curiosity is sated.
And I said - I often use life instead of live, because it`s common mistake for me.

A swearing isn`t helping your case. Just reveals the moron in you.

MellonColly
04-14-2012, 18:36
sorry thought i was the center of attention for you max. :P

Bright
04-14-2012, 18:41
As soon as I read "u mad", "come at me bro", and "butthurt", I was amused, mostly because of someone using memes in places other where than they belong, but also because its thrown out there as if it'll actually make Max angry. Now I just need to see some posts about the cancer killing __ and Godwin's Law invoked, and I'll be satisfied.

Other than that, its nice seeing the forums this lively again.

heyneken
04-14-2012, 18:57
Eh...butthurt? And I just pointed out the facts - this is largely a warring set, so you being at top doesn`t really anything.
Many 'average' netters have won during warring sets where there is no competition. I simply don`t understand what you`re so happy about...
You`re a good netter, but that`s it.

I didn`t imply anything, I said what I said to see your reaction. My curiosity is sated.
And I said - I often use life instead of live, because it`s common mistake for me.

A swearing isn`t helping your case. Just reveals the moron in you.

I swore so I could see your reaction. (lol)
Btw, I'm not really trying to make a case of any kind, I'm just teasing you :) (hence the memes). Neither am I particularly 'happy'. Although it'd pretty cool to win a set and do a record, I have all the faith in you guys that you'll bring me down.

edit: also, rules 1 and 2 only apply to raids, so i don't see the point in using the underscore ;)

04-14-2012, 19:00
Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity. By the way I love spell check on my I phone now it just needs to do punctuation for me. Lmfao at the mediocre hiney which in turn means but and that means o well you understand where I'm goin with that don't you.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 19:21
Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity.

I figured as much.

Divine Intervention
04-14-2012, 19:41
As soon as I read "u mad", "come at me bro", and "butthurt", I was amused, mostly because of someone using memes in places other where than they belong, but also because its thrown out there as if it'll actually make Max angry. Now I just need to see some posts about the cancer killing __ and Godwin's Law invoked, and I'll be satisfied.

totally agree. someone should shut this thread down. these people are reminding me of mini hitlers with their talk of superiority of one ideology over another.

heyneken
04-14-2012, 19:51
Actually Max I think his vulgarity proves he is mad and can't take the fact that you actually admitted to making a mistake like any human being does. Which just shows who is really pissed off because you pointed out his mediocrity. By the way I love spell check on my I phone now it just needs to do punctuation for me. Lmfao at the mediocre hiney which in turn means but and that means o well you understand where I'm goin with that don't you.

Mediocrity? Sorry, but I'm the perfect human being, and that's been proven.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 20:08
totally agree. someone should shut this thread down. these people are reminding me of mini hitlers with their talk of superiority of one ideology over another.

TBH, I have not claimed superiority. Just said his current position is nothing to be in awe about. And I have no ideology to speak of.
And I guess, whatever. At long as it is fun, I might as well keep replying. Just 2 weeks left anyway.

Max Logan
04-14-2012, 20:08

There`s no such thing as perfection.

heyneken
04-14-2012, 20:29
There`s no such thing as perfection.

Are you denying my existence?

Divine Intervention
04-14-2012, 20:37
TBH, I have not claimed superiority. Just said his current position is nothing to be in awe about. And I have no ideology to speak of.
And I guess, whatever. At long as it is fun, I might as well keep replying. Just 2 weeks left anyway.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law

Basically I was trying to satisfy Bright. I haven't played with him for a while.

Antichrist
04-14-2012, 20:37

Heyne your arguments are invalid, lets see why:

http://s16.postimage.org/4mlspyw1x/heyne.jpg

1. You say you couldnt finish not even a single set, prefect people dont have that problem.
2. You call yourself a ****** flamer, no explanation needed, we all agree in that. Actually you're perfect in that.
3. You played "Digital paintball 2".
4. You played several games and lost concentration in conclusion. Not cool at all. Perfect people dont do that.
5. You corrected yourself after saying that your major is "English language and history", actually its "English language and literature". Perfect people dont do mistakes.
6. Considering your major, grammar is more than sloppy, i dont call myself perfect, therefore i can afford making mistakes.
7. Doctor Max already said you're mediocre noob.

Top12Gun
04-14-2012, 20:49
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50415_117444384961608_3294949_n.jpg

Divine Intervention
04-14-2012, 20:51
btw does anyone else think its a bit useless posting about ICNs jet/tank NA instead of agm/ships/bombers? :)

heyneken
04-14-2012, 20:52
Heyne your arguments are invalid, lets see why:

http://s16.postimage.org/4mlspyw1x/heyne.jpg

1. You say you couldnt finish not even a single set, prefect people dont have that problem.
2. You call yourself a ****** flamer, no explanation needed, we all agree in that. Actually you're perfect in that.
3. You played "Digital paintball 2".
4. You played several games and lost concentration in conclusion. Not cool at all. Perfect people dont do that.
5. You corrected yourself after saying that your major is "English language and history", actually its "English language and literature". Perfect people dont do mistakes.
6. Considering your major, grammar is more than sloppy, i dont call myself perfect, therefore i can afford making mistakes.
7. Doctor Max already said you're mediocre noob.

I basically called myself a massive troll and you still persist on taking everything I say word for word. Then again, you support the Estonian Centre Party, thus your arguments are by definition invalid.

Divine Intervention
04-14-2012, 21:22
I basically called myself a massive troll and you still persist on taking everything I say word for word. Then again, you support the Estonian Centre Party, thus your arguments are by definition invalid.

isnt that the least crazy party to support?

heyneken
04-14-2012, 21:33
isnt that the least crazy party to support?

Just the opposite here I'm afraid.

Antichrist
04-14-2012, 21:43

Heyne, one of preconditions for trolling is being taken seriously, i've seen nothing that would fulfill the requirement(s). I do understand that in you're early 20s you might experience different kind of new feelings (lot of those are direct result of active hormones) and might have all kind of different ideas, especially after reading few articles online regarding some fancy and modern words, you might not be able to fully understand. Therefore i didnt found them exactly very entertaining but i did feel necessity to respond as i considered your post in ICN forums rather funny or please allow me to rephrase: without screenshot from ICN forums i wouldnt have wasted my time for responding. I'm confident that as a young and bright mind you are capable of finding some witty answers and excuses but that dosent mean that you have to write down everything that goes trough your head. I even might say that you've proved that EURO/GRIM/THIK hs managed to troll you all the way since beginning of the set. Can you prove it to be wrong?

Lets take a look at the few facts:

1. There are people who take this game more seriously than others.
2. Different players are worried about different things. For example how defended their TOP1 state is? (concern expressed by several people)
3. There are some others who are more destructive and/or dont give a **** how many time they restart.
4. How far is one side ready to go for just defending their top players?(rhetorical Q).
5. Who enjoys the situation more? Who has more to gain or loose?

Top12Gun
04-14-2012, 22:05
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/50415_117444384961608_3294949_n.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

heyneken
04-14-2012, 22:18
Heyne, one of preconditions for trolling is being taken seriously, i've seen nothing that would fulfill the requirement(s). I do understand that in you're early 20s you might experience different kind of new feelings (lot of those are direct result of active hormones) and might have all kind of different ideas, especially after reading few articles online regarding some fancy and modern words, you might not be able to fully understand. Therefore i didnt found them exactly very entertaining but i did feel necessity to respond as i considered your post in ICN forums rather funny or please allow me to rephrase: without screenshot from ICN forums i wouldnt have wasted my time for responding. I'm confident that as a young and bright mind you are capable of finding some witty answers and excuses but that dosent mean that you have to write down everything that goes trough your head. I even might say that you've proved that EURO/GRIM/THIK hs managed to troll you all the way since beginning of the set. Can you prove it to be wrong?

Lets take a look at the few facts:

1. There are people who take this game more seriously than others.
2. Different players are worried about different things. For example how defended their TOP1 state is? (concern expressed by several people)
3. There are some others who are more destructive and/or dont give a **** how many time they restart.
4. How far is one side ready to go for just defending their top players?(rhetorical Q).
5. Who enjoys the situation more? Who has more to gain or loose?

I'm not going to respond to all the inhumanly stupid stuff you wrote down, but I just wanted to mention that being dead sounds far worse than being top 1. Oh snap...

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 05:19

You`re laughing at people with special needs. I find it offensive as one of my relatives suffers from a genetic disease and I don`t find it amusing at all, it`s not fault he was born that way.
Make one more comment about people with special needs, just dare, you stupid piece of ****.

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 05:27
I'm not going to respond to all the inhumanly stupid stuff you wrote down, but I just wanted to mention that being dead sounds far worse than being top 1. Oh snap...

oh snap...
what does your 1st place change? what does it accomplish? do you think in a year ANYONE will remember you were top 1 during a warring set? I don`t remember who was top 1 2 sets ago, neither do I care. But I can recall every nation and every action that has made an impact on the game starting from Waser and Aniara, the true, what you call 'netting gods'.

If you think being top 1 makes you a great netter or even a player, you`re dead wrong. Believe me, everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for how they warred and how they changed people opinions on infantry and how the rattled the game and made it, for once, active.

I`ve been top 1, I`ve been dead, and I`ve been on both sides of changing 'gaming history'. Trust me, you`re nothing special to the game. Just another average player. And unless you stand for something, you never will be. And I don`t believe you have the balls to stand for anything.

heyneken
04-15-2012, 07:37
oh snap...
what does your 1st place change? what does it accomplish? do you think in a year ANYONE will remember you were top 1 during a warring set? I don`t remember who was top 1 2 sets ago, neither do I care. But I can recall every nation and every action that has made an impact on the game starting from Waser and Aniara, the true, what you call 'netting gods'.

If you think being top 1 makes you a great netter or even a player, you`re dead wrong. Believe me, everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for how they warred and how they changed people opinions on infantry and how the rattled the game and made it, for once, active.

I`ve been top 1, I`ve been dead, and I`ve been on both sides of changing 'gaming history'. Trust me, you`re nothing special to the game. Just another average player. And unless you stand for something, you never will be. And I don`t believe you have the balls to stand for anything.

Everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for being massive noobs who couldn't do jack **** but moan and whine every time they were owned.*

There, fixed it for you :)

zazibuzi
04-15-2012, 07:40
You`re laughing at people with special needs. I find it offensive ... I don`t find it amusing at all, it`s not fault he was born that way.
Make one more comment about people with special needs, just dare, you stupid piece of ****.

The first time I agree with you Max...**** i hoped this day will never come...

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 07:51
Everyone will remember THIK/EURO/GRIM for being massive noobs who couldn't do jack **** but moan and whine every time they were owned.*

Opinions are like buttholes...

And in all honesty, you can be a ******, but you can`t deny the impact we have had on the game these last sets.
If you deny it, you just strengthen our cause, because you can`t accept the fact we made people do it our way.

heyneken
04-15-2012, 07:58

And in all honesty, you can be a ******, but you can`t deny the impact we have had on the game these last sets.
If you deny it, you just strengthen our cause, because you can`t accept the fact we made people do it our way.

What way? I personally haven't changed my gamestyle even in the slightest way.

blaa
04-15-2012, 08:38
I think if DEAD/EURO/THIK wouldn't have started attacking nations randomly, then yes, people would do their 'jumps' mainly with infantry. Heyne jumped with all upgrades done this set. Why? Because he had good nation supporting him.

Forcing people to upgrade fast will not benefit the the normal/everyman nations, where people aren't really co-operating. Nations who have helpers, like we at ICN, benefited from your spy random reduce, we benefited from everybody having to upgrade faster.

What impact did you have? You moan and whine because we kill your restarts. Why shouldn't we. You haven't come to us with a peace proposal. All you do is promise to keep restarting and hittings us until you have to restart again. You already have your next set plans done as well. And we should stop?

Noone cares about the #1 spot? LoL. You cared when you got owned in January round. You false accused LoR and started this mess that evolved into 'crusade against infantry hoarders'.

And then you have people like Grim in your group, who can't understand this is a game. Bombers might as well get killed by infantry, want it changed? Create a new game.

Happy end of the set and wish you good luck in the future sets!

04-15-2012, 09:05

Don't you mean gang banged cause we haven't been owned by 1 nation yet. With 2 to 1 and 3 to 1 odds aint nobody winning that in this game cause is its all about turns for
Killing and the more people the more turns.

04-15-2012, 09:08
What way? I personally haven't changed my gamestyle even in the slightest way.

Really is that why you had agm and ships before you guys declared war being in the top spot?

heyneken
04-15-2012, 09:17
Really is that why you had agm and ships before you guys declared war being in the top spot?

Uhm, I always have agms and ships. Usually, I keep my inf-ship ratio at 10:1, and my agm-ship ratio at 2:1, in the first 10 days at least.

edit: I think you should take notes of how I play, maybe you can also be as good as me in some day :)

04-15-2012, 09:18
I think if DEAD/EURO/THIK wouldn't have started attacking nations randomly, then yes, people would do their 'jumps' mainly with infantry. Heyne jumped with all upgrades done this set. Why? Because he had good nation supporting him.

Forcing people to upgrade fast will not benefit the the normal/everyman nations, where people aren't really co-operating. Nations who have helpers, like we at ICN, benefited from your spy random reduce, we benefited from everybody having to upgrade faster.

What impact did you have? You moan and whine because we kill your restarts. Why shouldn't we. You haven't come to us with a peace proposal. All you do is promise to keep restarting and hittings us until you have to restart again. You already have your next set plans done as well. And we should stop?

Noone cares about the #1 spot? LoL. You cared when you got owned in January round. You false accused LoR and started this mess that evolved into 'crusade against infantry hoarders'.

And then you have people like Grim in your group, who can't understand this is a game. Bombers might as well get killed by infantry, want it changed? Create a new game.

Happy end of the set and wish you good luck in the future sets!

I understand perfectly that it's a game you don't get the fact that I'm not the only one that thinks infantry shooting down
Bombers is dumb.

heyneken
04-15-2012, 09:23

Alsoi, I will be remembered as the God, the Creator and the Gavel of Infinite Wisdom in NW. To put it simply, you'll be the ****ty brazilian remake of a hit tv-series. I, on the other hand, will be the Locura de Amor. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrSOeGoNaA)

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 09:32

1. I did need a reason to declare. It was a time I still cared for having one. And I don`t think I was at a top spot.

2. A game...so it should be flawed? Then create 1 unit, name it Army and be done with it.

And we had a massive impact. It`s you who fail to understand it. never has the game been this active, not since USA, DOOM, EoS, DAK vs LoR, AF. That`s...4 years. This is the most active the game has been, so I would say we had a turning impact on the game and forums. If you can`t see that, well, you`re blinder then Grim thinks. Let`s go back to infantry hoarding and netting set after set and see how active the game will be. I could bet you`ll lose all the players who came back and more.

So spare me the crap. It`s nations like ICN that have no impact on the game, that stagnate people, bore them, and 'force' them to leave.

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 09:34
Alsoi, I will be remembered as the God, the Creator and the Gavel of Infinite Wisdom in NW. To put it simply, you'll be the ****ty brazilian remake of a hit tv-series. I, on the other hand, will be the Locura de Amor. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTrSOeGoNaA)

There has only ever been one 'God' in this game - his name is Calvin.

Will
04-15-2012, 09:40
There has only ever been one 'God' in this game - his name is Calvin.

Hmm, there were a few other people with godlike ability. Waser, Sunking, and a few others.

heyneken
04-15-2012, 09:59
ITT: noobs discussing, which noob is a semi-noob.

Divine Intervention
04-15-2012, 10:21
1. I did need a reason to declare. It was a time I still cared for having one. And I don`t think I was at a top spot.

2. A game...so it should be flawed? Then create 1 unit, name it Army and be done with it.

And we had a massive impact. It`s you who fail to understand it. never has the game been this active, not since USA, DOOM, EoS, DAK vs LoR, AF. That`s...4 years. This is the most active the game has been, so I would say we had a turning impact on the game and forums. If you can`t see that, well, you`re blinder then Grim thinks. Let`s go back to infantry hoarding and netting set after set and see how active the game will be. I could bet you`ll lose all the players who came back and more.

So spare me the crap. It`s nations like ICN that have no impact on the game, that stagnate people, bore them, and 'force' them to leave.

that was an awesome set. sooo fun. especially when James betrayed me and left for LoR :( but then we killed him :p think it was Kris who helped me as breaker for that. good times. think so many people died that set that Nosejam won as a stocking farmer? has it really been 4 years since then?

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 10:59
that was an awesome set. sooo fun. especially when James betrayed me and left for LoR :( but then we killed him :p think it was Kris who helped me as breaker for that. good times. think so many people died that set that Nosejam won as a stocking farmer? has it really been 4 years since then?

http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?2615-USA-DOOM-vs-LoR&highlight=doom

September 2008. That set in DOOM was the best I`ve had in NW! I would vote it to be the best set in NW history, to be honest.
And yeah, I think Nosejam won that set. Hence I feel no real awe towards H... something for winning (?) this set :)

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 11:01
Hmm, there were a few other people with godlike ability. Waser, Sunking, and a few others.

Well, but if you have to single out the greatest of them, hands down, it`s Calvin!

Divine Intervention
04-15-2012, 11:12
http://forums.nation-wars.com/showthread.php?2615-USA-DOOM-vs-LoR&highlight=doom

September 2008. That set in DOOM was the best I`ve had in NW! I would vote it to be the best set in NW history, to be honest.
And yeah, I think Nosejam won that set. Hence I feel no real awe towards H... something for winning (?) this set :)

gosh just looking at some of the thread titles back from 2008/2009. more exciting times than what we have now :( miss playing with my old crew vs the evils of LoR set in set out :p always knowing that Ali's prob gonna try and screw you each set :p

blaa
04-15-2012, 12:21
you can have all the impact you want, while we win the sets

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 13:13
you can have all the impact you want, while we win the sets

And? You won a set or two...big deal. I`ve won dozens of them, some other have won tens on them. And?
Like there`s satisfaction in winning anymore. There will always be a 'winner'. Next set, after that. It`s what you do with it, not how you finish it, that matters.

heyneken
04-15-2012, 13:36
And? You won a set or two...big deal. I`ve won dozens of them, some other have won tens on them. And?
Like there`s satisfaction in winning anymore. There will always be a 'winner'. Next set, after that. It`s what you do with it, not how you finish it, that matters.

Exactly blaa, it's about what you do with it. I, for example, am going to put my set-win into my CV, so it could serve a more practical cause.

Divine Intervention
04-15-2012, 13:38
Exactly blaa, it's about what you do with it. I, for example, am going to put my set-win into my CV, so it could serve a more practical cause.

definitely. i have a whole section of my CV under Leadership Experience dedicated to the countless nation's/wars i've overseen/managed. although it's not as prestigious as World of Warcraft guild experience from what I understand from conversations with recruiters.

Max Logan
04-15-2012, 18:00
definitely. i have a whole section of my CV under Leadership Experience dedicated to the countless nation's/wars i've overseen/managed. although it's not as prestigious as World of Warcraft guild experience from what I understand from conversations with recruiters.

You didn`t know that? Fool!