PDA

View Full Version : Behold the access of evil :D

Scav
04-13-2012, 10:51
so this is what it all comes down to...

All Mr. P's bantering about no gangbanging...it's all shananigans and cloak and dagger work, as like every other set the top 3 is firmly allied (but lets all keep that quiet...hush hush)

blaa
04-13-2012, 11:12
yeah, and we would step it up for UB as well.

Mr President
04-13-2012, 11:31

All Mr. P's bantering about no gangbanging...it's all shananigans and cloak and dagger work, as like every other set the top 3 is firmly allied (but lets all keep that quiet...hush hush)

lol..

Well to my knowledge, unless Ranger has changed it, ICN is not an ally to USA. Simply a friendly nation. As for LoR, our two nations vary from set to set. Sometime we will fight on the same side, other times we will fight against each other. But I give you props for working another angle lol..

avietme
04-13-2012, 13:16

I'd say it's more like NATO, making sure the Taliban (you folks) don't win.

and what do you mean, blaa?

MellonColly
04-13-2012, 13:34
blaa just saying that they'd come to our aid too

esco
04-13-2012, 13:39
Long! Live! EURO!

Antichrist
04-13-2012, 13:43
I'd say it's more like NATO, making sure the Taliban (you folks) don't win.

and what do you mean, blaa?

I havent seen that Scav runs around his living room with towel winded around his head, but who knows.... cant say that i've ever seen him at all, so you might be right. But in the other hand being La Resistance has always been much cooler than being mainstream

::LD::GrimReapr
04-13-2012, 13:54
lol..

Well to my knowledge, unless Ranger has changed it, ICN is not an ally to USA. Simply a friendly nation. As for LoR, our two nations vary from set to set. Sometime we will fight on the same side, other times we will fight against each other. But I give you props for working another angle lol..

I have it on good word that ICN and USA are allied from one of my
Many sources of information gathering. Also would like to say in accordance with long live euro long live GRIM as well.

northbabylon
04-13-2012, 14:04
I have it on good word that ICN and USA are allied from one of my
Many sources of information gathering. Also would like to say in accordance with long live euro long live GRIM as well.

that may have been true when i was helping run ICN.

Termy
04-13-2012, 14:49
Be very proud upon yourselves.
Bunch of sissy *** wankers

Rassputtin
04-13-2012, 14:58
You have not seen terrorism (guerilla warfare) yet. But you will, as that is naturally the result when a small force faces ridiculous odds such as 45 vs 11 or 40 vs 15. I'll be representing Steven Tyler next set. Whats that line of his..............

Pink is my favorite color.

lmao.

Termy
04-13-2012, 15:12
Do not talk the talk when you do not walk the walk..

Beamer
04-13-2012, 15:13
My mom bought me a shirt that says real men wear pink.

04-13-2012, 15:31
that may have been true when i was helping run ICN.

My sources still have ICN and USA allied even without you helping run ICN

Scav
04-13-2012, 16:32
Long! Live! EURO!

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOt ESCO long time no see m8

Scav
04-13-2012, 16:57
In a shameless attempt to salvage something of their tarnished reputation and keep up their false claims that there were no plans on gangbanging USA even tried to arrange a little war with ICN....

RE:

Either casher or indy is fine.
We are warring THIK. Our history with them goes back to january (i guess).
They are attacking states, who they claim are defenceless, ergo (so they
say) they must be killed. We don't agree with that kind of a justification
and step up for our allies. They attacked lor this set and we are allied
with lor.

We dont attack those, who we arent at war with. We got proposed to have a
'organized' war with USA after we killed all of THIK original states, but
we refused USAs offer, because we must defend our #1, so we track down THIK
restarts and kill them.

blaa

which makes you wonder what they would do to their allies should they be able to catch up with their poor heyne...him being "their precioussssss"

04-13-2012, 18:05
Cats out of the bag I see well I can add some more fuel to the fire I'll post the message I got about the USA ICN war thing asking If ICN really wants THIK to win all the awards and have a war with everyone involved but I'm not seeing everyone else involved.

Will
04-13-2012, 18:28
Long! Live! EURO!

:brofist:

04-13-2012, 19:14
Okay folks as promised here it is.

Being a reunion set, I think we all should have some fun warring. I don't
think we should take eachother out in a FS, but maybe you kill a few, we
kill a few ect ect.. I also think ICN and UB should be included in this as
well..

Do we want THIK to take all the prizes for the most kills?*

I sent this idea to ranger so please contact him about it.. I was just
thinking we could all have some fun. If each nation gets involved then it
would be more fun as we would all be against each other.

I'm sending this to leaders of WLF, UB, ICN and LoR..

What do you think? If interested please contact ranger or dogma..

Mr President

Mr President
04-13-2012, 19:31
And what is wrong with that message? You complain when we don't war and now you complain when we try to have a war.. I thought it would be fun to try and get all the nations in a war? Is this wrong? Isn't this what you were seeking?

"Do we want THIK to take all the prizes for the most kills" Well I think that is a reasonable question.. The way it's going with you guys being the only one who is warring, you have no competition for the prizes.. Again, just trying to stoke the fire a little to help get it blazing...

I'm really at a loss now on what you guys want. I tell you what, I'll sit it out and let you all make the decisions and work on getting others to war. Clearly I am not following your play book very well.

04-13-2012, 20:18
your play book isn't working either why not declare on someone instead of talking about it. Just declare UB and ICN did I'm sure that will fan the flames well enough. Again the problem is everyone on here other than the 14 in THIK are all buddy buddy with each other and don't wanna hurt any ones feelings.

blaa
04-14-2012, 02:02
Yeah, I sent the msg you posted here, scav. I dont see a problem with that. You sent two states to ICN. Our pw has been the same since autumn, atleast, so that wasn't too difficult. Then I sent a greeting msg to the states, just for fun. Then they continued that message, just for lol I guess. He asked why are we warring. I then replied, that we were in war with THIK, then they started not to join THIK anymore, and now we seek and kill them without being in a nation.

Great stuff by posting our nation stuff to the public forums. I'm sure this makes you look super good!

Scav
04-14-2012, 03:45
There is a lot more of it blaa.

but as i respect quite a few people in ICN, i don't intend to post hurtfull info like techlevels / nationarmy and such. These are just a few funny bits that serve as relish on the forum games

Mr President
04-14-2012, 08:24
I'm confused as to why everyone wants to keep killing you guys....

04-14-2012, 08:30
I'm not they are threatened by change.

Scav
04-14-2012, 09:36
no worries, we will respond in kind and keep killing every state they create from the turn they come oop. even if that means restarting numerous times a day. doesnt matter if it's 60 or a hundred states against us... we will just wait at turn 199 until they go oop and kill them, just like they are doing to us now

blaa
04-14-2012, 10:52
no worries, we will respond in kind and keep killing every state they create from the turn they come oop. even if that means restarting numerous times a day. doesnt matter if it's 60 or a hundred states against us... we will just wait at turn 199 until they go oop and kill them, just like they are doing to us now

JUST LIKE WE ARE DOING TO YOU NOW.

No. You started the war this set. You got gangbanged. You didn't declare peace, you didn't offer peace. Why the **** should we wait? Or what should we wait? Should we wait until your restarts are strong enough to return to thik and kill us from there? Then how many states should we let you kill until it is okay to attack you?
And now you are trying to make us look bad?

Yeah, no worries, we will manage.

Will
04-14-2012, 11:04
Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. We did not ask you to hit us, you chose (along with others) to his us without provocation. This is indisputable.

kanman
04-14-2012, 11:07
I'm confused as to why everyone wants to keep killing you guys....

They've started the wars the past 3-4 rounds and Grim has always fought to the end so we do also. Last round, euro wanted peace after a while and there was peace.

blaa
04-14-2012, 11:07
Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. This is indisputable.

You hit a random nation in 4 consecutive sets. Don't u think that by 4 sets the 'random' nations won't cooperate. Hell, even on last set the 'random' nations acted together and gang banged you.

We cooperate, and continue to cooperate.

kanman
04-14-2012, 11:08
Last I checked, we hit LOR and only LOR. after that, we were the victims of aggression. We did not ask you to hit us, you chose (along with others) to his us without provocation. This is indisputable.

Hitting an ally is provocation.

Will
04-14-2012, 11:12
You hit a random nation in 4 consecutive sets. Don't u think that by 4 sets the 'random' nations won't cooperate. Hell, even on last set the 'random' nations acted together and gang banged you.

We cooperate, and continue to cooperate.

The fact remains that the only nation we attacked this set was LOR. Everything after that, we were on the defensive. The war that we "started" we won. After that......... gangbang, and anyone can win a war with a gangbang. Not even BG could hold out against one.

Will
04-14-2012, 11:16
Hitting an ally is provocation.

So all of you were allied? alliances that big are not conductive to the health of the game.

04-14-2012, 11:20
It's all good next set you guys can cooperate again as we wil kill states again I have 2 more months of premium remaining before I have to re up my premium and rest assured I will re up and continue with my euro friends killing until changes in the game are made.

04-14-2012, 11:25
They've started the wars the past 3-4 rounds and Grim has always fought to the end so we do also. Last round, euro wanted peace after a while and there was peace.

I find it amusing that you say this because your lap dogs ICN did most of the killing. I have fought with you Guys as well as now against you guys and you letting ICN take care of your battles for You makes me lose a bit of respect for You guys.

kanman
04-14-2012, 11:27
So all of you were allied? alliances that big are not conductive to the health of the game.

There are two or three nations that compete for top spot in a given round. If Grim/Euro is unchecked, you guys can destroy the competition and a nation will win by default. That is not fun for netters.

Basically, the game is too small to have a nation like Grim/Euro who wars every round. We are forced to band together and basically the gangbangs will last until you guys decide to stop or you are allowed to destroy netting, which is half the game.

04-14-2012, 11:28
And no I have nothing better to do right Now other than sit here with My wife and kids at the hospital and post on the forums when I get the chance which is in spurts but o so fun.

04-14-2012, 11:31
There are two or three nations that compete for top spot in a given round. If Grim/Euro is unchecked, you guys can destroy the competition and a nation will win by default. That is not fun for netters.

Basically, the game is too small to have a nation like Grim/Euro who wars every round. We are forced to band together and basically the gangbangs will last until you guys decide to stop or you are allowed to destroy netting, which is half the game.

Not lookin to destroy the game looking To get changes made to make it a little more realistic in my opinion when units interact a bit More realistic like infantry stops shooting down my bombers I'll stop warring Untill I have good reason.

blaa
04-14-2012, 11:36
l-m-a-o

u still here with that bull****? this is not a simulation, this is a game. replace the unit names with numbers if u like. Jesus, most of your nation doesnt give a mooseball about that, they just want to war, have fun.

What if they get gangbanged next set again, and the set after that. Not much of a fun, is it? So they quit.

Thats our goal.

Scav
04-14-2012, 11:42
which is why we will kill of any ICN state as soon as they go oop for the next couple of sets, we'll see who has the most stamina, us warrers used to daily restarts or your leet netters. The big plus to that is it doesn't matter how many allies you have to help you out as we will patiently wait at turn 199 until you go oop, kill your ***, delete and start a new state. so we can even deny your allies (75% of the server) the kills on us.... bring it on

04-14-2012, 11:50
l-m-a-o

u still here with that bull****? this is not a simulation, this is a game. replace the unit names with numbers if u like. Jesus, most of your nation doesnt give a mooseball about that, they just want to war, have fun.

What if they get gangbanged next set again, and the set after that. Not much of a fun, is it? So they quit.

Thats our goal.

It's a war game with military units not an abacus game or calculator for you slow folk. Therefor I would think the military units would or should act as if they would in real life since they are real life units except the lvl 12 ransoms. Would you be happy if your calculator divided your Numbers instead of added when you pushed the add button?

blaa
04-14-2012, 12:14
It's a war game with military units not an abacus game or calculator for you slow folk. Therefor I would think the military units would or should act as if they would in real life since they are real life units except the lvl 12 ransoms. Would you be happy if your calculator divided your Numbers instead of added when you pushed the add button?

sorry, google translate cant translate your text :/

Top12Gun
04-14-2012, 12:37
which is why we will kill of any ICN state as soon as they go oop for the next couple of sets, we'll see who has the most stamina, us warrers used to daily restarts or your leet netters. The big plus to that is it doesn't matter how many allies you have to help you out as we will patiently wait at turn 199 until you go oop, kill your ***, delete and start a new state. so we can even deny your allies (75% of the server) the kills on us.... bring it on

Lol........ Maybe I should form a nation dedicated to using these tactics on THICK/GRIM/DEAD/EURO....................... I could recruit people like Divine Intervention who post

I care not for this competition and will destroy both states :)

Hmmm............ This idea has promise. :D