PDA

View Full Version : USA vs UB

MellonColly
04-15-2012, 17:52
The War to end all wars. Started off slowly :)

Nation reasons for war.

The nation America[USA] officially declared war on your nation at the 15th of April 2012 - 19:42:56.
Reason for the war: we like our allies like our women, THIK

Your nation officially declared war on America[USA] at the 15th of April 2012 - 20:33:21.
Reason for the war: We like yo mama, cause shes THIK

USA struck first
BR k959(#--)[USA] Lonely Mountain(#---)[UB] 3 Land / 3 Buildings 20:49:23-2012/04/15

Only to be countered by UB
BR melloncolly(#---)[UB] The White House(#-)[USA] 5 Land / 5 Buildings

USA - 2 UB - 2

MellonColly
04-15-2012, 18:22
our poor new guy failed 10 SA's :(

::LD::GrimReapr
04-15-2012, 18:26
And the broadway musical begins!!!

BB
04-15-2012, 21:27
Well you know stealing our tequilla just wasn't gonna go over looked... Besides reunion set and us old folks were getting bored

-Z-
04-15-2012, 21:37
I'm not sure who to cheer for!

fun to watch.

Divine Intervention
04-16-2012, 06:39
this war seems extremely half hearted considering the amount of turns and states involved.

04-16-2012, 06:49
That's cause it isn't a real war its as fake as 46 double titties on a stripper!

Divine Intervention
04-16-2012, 06:58
i can see Mr P volunteering to be the sacrificial legitimizing lamb. Come on guys!

Scav
04-16-2012, 07:23
I guess they just want to top THIK in total nw. killed....oh well

nothing to see here people move along...

after seeing the awesome FS i have come to understand why USA allways declares last, and why they need to be allied to protect themselves....from ICN/LoR's viewpoint however i fail to see why you would want to be allies with USA as they clearly aren't capable of helping themselves let alone you in time of need.

MellonColly
04-16-2012, 07:28
this is why i think its funny you guys complain about being GB. We have like 3 capable warrers in UB. So when you add in our whole tag to you 45vs 15 or whatever its kinda silly :P

we are teaching these newbies how to war in here and its ugly :)

04-16-2012, 07:45
this is why i think its funny you guys complain about being GB. We have like 3 capable warrers in UB. So when you add in our whole tag to you 45vs 15 or whatever its kinda silly :P

It doesn't need to be a capable warrior when the odds are that high an extra 9000 turns available by even the lowest standing warriors is enough to kill people.

MellonColly
04-16-2012, 08:17
eh having an extra 9000 turns available doesn't mean you can use them...Half our guys don't even participate. Working on that tho :)

Mr President
04-16-2012, 09:53
I guess they just want to top THIK in total nw. killed....oh well

nothing to see here people move along...

after seeing the awesome FS i have come to understand why USA allways declares last, and why they need to be allied to protect themselves....from ICN/LoR's viewpoint however i fail to see why you would want to be allies with USA as they clearly aren't capable of helping themselves let alone you in time of need.

lol we are old and short on time. If we needed to I'm sure we could muster up the urge to put on a good fight. But seeing this is a fake war why should we? We are training new people how to war. Our initial plan was to only take 1 maybe 2 on the FS.. If we were really set on war then that would have been more. But, like UB and several other nations, we are having a hard time getting people to show up for strikes.

But let me fill you in on why people like to be allies with USA. We stick to our word no matter what the fallout is. We stick around set after set and help people learn the game. We have gained respect in this game for many different reasons. When most of the people come back and see USA is still around they always comment on how nice it is to see a familiar name still in the game. We may not be the warring nation we once were and I'm fine with that. But each set we become a better nation in general.

I have been trying to explain this to them since it all started. They simply look at the total number of members and call it at that. Last set out of the 15 or so members we had, there were 4 who actually was active in the war. They won't see that and I can't make them... It is was it is and I have come to expect that in 2025 they will still be making posts about the GB they received and how we all suck for it. :)

Scav
04-16-2012, 13:20
sigh....

maybe it's time to join the VA Hospital that is USA as well...i ain't getting any younger...hell i'll be 33 tomorrow...got a slot left for next set?

avietme
04-16-2012, 15:38
sigh....

maybe it's time to join the VA Hospital that is USA as well...i ain't getting any younger...hell i'll be 33 tomorrow...got a slot left for next set?

Ha, you're 33?! You act like you're 15.

..Not a compliment in case you are confused. =)

Dogma
04-16-2012, 15:42
sigh....

Sure Scav, we can always use another 8 years or so of experience...

Mr President
04-16-2012, 15:55
sigh....

lol.. We would be happy to have you. Will be nice having someone new pushing my wheelchair around for me. :)

-Z-
04-16-2012, 16:11
if you have 15 members and only 5 of them communicate with the other states in the nation, then thats the tough part.

Communication is key.

Z

Mr President
04-16-2012, 16:15
if you have 15 members and only 5 of them communicate with the other states in the nation, then thats the tough part.

Communication is key.

Z

Yea.. I remember back in the day people broke dates with their girlfriends to make a war chat. :) Now, well not so much.

Scav
04-16-2012, 17:50
Crack the good old whip and bring them into shape ;D

Crimson Shadow
04-16-2012, 18:58
its not so much people breaking dates with their girlfriend as it is people hanging out with in laws or with their wives.
perhaps we need to crack the adults into shape instead of us kids :)

Dogma
04-16-2012, 20:19
:blink:

MAGGIO
04-16-2012, 20:34
Yea.. I remember back in the day people broke dates with their girlfriends to make a war chat. :) Now, well not so much.

my wife doesnt like it when i play active tbh. she hates this game BAD

Mr President
04-16-2012, 20:55
its not so much people breaking dates with their girlfriend as it is people hanging out with in laws or with their wives.
perhaps we need to crack the adults into shape instead of us kids :)

Well now that isn't very nice :-( trust me, I'm upset I missed the strike and died bu there was no way out of it. I had to sit and visit with them and not be rude..

MellonColly
04-16-2012, 21:41
UB strikes again!

GA melloncolly(#^^^)[UB] Drewt(#^^^)[USA] 641 Civilians, 3.644 Military Units, 375 Food 01:26:11-2012/04/17

too bad we lost one too :(

Termy
04-17-2012, 01:42
Ditto Maggio, and look where it has gotten me after years of absence. Ghost:::

Does this mean we will see a new Nation next set: "Home for Elderly [HfE]"?

Dogma
04-17-2012, 08:43
We aleady have a nation like that... It's called.USA.

Mr President
04-19-2012, 12:05
At 04:06:35 - Thursday The 19th of April 2012 The President of the United States along with the Secretary of Defense held a joint conference where they announced all military mission against the Nation UB has ended. The United States has declared peace and at this time has no further interest in military action with UB.

Late last night the US Armed forces successfully killed the last of the active warring states of UB. Our intention moving forward is peace, however our military remains on full alert and is prepared to defend against any war attacks made against our nation. The war lasted only 4 days, but during the 4 days there were several casualties. The United States sustained only 2 losses during the war while UB suffering 6 losses.

God Bless those who perished during this war and godspeed to those who lived to fight another day.

avietme
04-19-2012, 14:07
well that was pretty ****ing stupid

Mr President
04-19-2012, 14:32
Please explain..

Abyss
04-19-2012, 18:19
USA responsible for the death of czech_beer?

MellonColly
04-19-2012, 22:58
haha yes

Gildor
04-21-2012, 15:05
USA responsible for the death of czech_beer?

no

Gildor
04-25-2012, 23:39
At 04:06:35 - Thursday The 19th of April 2012 The President of the United States along with the Secretary of Defense held a joint conference where they announced all military mission against the Nation UB has ended. The United States has declared peace and at this time has no further interest in military action with UB.

Late last night the US Armed forces successfully killed the last of the active warring states of UB. Our intention moving forward is peace, however our military remains on full alert and is prepared to defend against any war attacks made against our nation. The war lasted only 4 days, but during the 4 days there were several casualties. The United States sustained only 2 losses during the war while UB suffering 6 losses.

God Bless those who perished during this war and godspeed to those who lived to fight another day.

sorry, we weren't done with our fun little war yet =P

Mr President
04-26-2012, 10:16
sorry, we weren't done with our fun little war yet =P

Well our mistake.. We didn't want to kill everyone and completely ruin your set so we ended the war. And so it continues.............

Mr President
04-26-2012, 11:03
The President of the United States has asked for a strongly worded message be sent to the leader of UB that this action is unacceptable. You wait till the end of the set after the US backed off and not destroy your whole nation and this is the thanks we get? The President feels that these are cowardly actions as well. USA gave a large notice of our training exercise so you would be able to prepare and after all is said and done you fly in the back door.

He is putting UB on Americas most wanted list and has stated that UB will be sought after for retribution in the coming sets.

avietme
04-26-2012, 11:05
The President of the United States has asked for a strongly worded message be sent to the leader of UB that this action is unacceptable. You wait till the end of the set after the US backed off and not destroy your whole nation and this is the thanks we get? The President feels that these are cowardly actions as well. USA gave a large notice of our training exercise so you would be able to prepare and after all is said and done you fly in the back door.

He is putting UB on Americas most wanted list and has stated that UB will be sought after for retribution in the coming sets.

lol. you funny

Mr President
04-26-2012, 11:07
I like to think so :)

avietme
04-26-2012, 11:09
America... They always think they're right.. oh well

Mr President
04-26-2012, 11:20
Don't kill the messenger.. Simply relaying the Presidents statements..

bobsh
04-26-2012, 11:46
Notice: This is just one person's opinion, and does not necessarily represent the position of the Umbarian government.

1. USA did give notice before declaring earlier in the set. However, they declared with no real reason other than wanting a war for one set. Since this was the reunion set and everyone was already at war, I wasnt really upset, just kinda confused because USA and UB have been allies for a long time.

2. USA out warred us. We didnt organize well, and had a lot of inactive and inexperienced states. USA did a better job, they won the fight.

3. As far as I know, no peace settlement was negotiated by UB's leader. USA thought we were done and declared peace. (Again, this is only as far as I know and I could be wrong...) UB did not ask for the war to be over, or surrender. We waited for our active players to restart and continued the war. I dont consider that cowardly.

4. I hold no bad feelings towards USA or its members. USA made it clear that it was a 1 set war, for practice or fun or whatever reason they had. Thats how i hope it stays.

avietme
04-26-2012, 11:56
Notice: This is just one person's opinion, and does not necessarily represent the position of the Umbarian government.

1. USA did give notice before declaring earlier in the set. However, they declared with no real reason other than wanting a war for one set. Since this was the reunion set and everyone was already at war, I wasnt really upset, just kinda confused because USA and UB have been allies for a long time.

2. USA out warred us. We didnt organize well, and had a lot of inactive and inexperienced states. USA did a better job, they won the fight.

3. As far as I know, no peace settlement was negotiated by UB's leader. USA thought we were done and declared peace. (Again, this is only as far as I know and I could be wrong...) UB did not ask for the war to be over, or surrender. We waited for our active players to restart and continued the war. I dont consider that cowardly.

4. I hold no bad feelings towards USA or its members. USA made it clear that it was a 1 set war, for practice or fun or whatever reason they had. Thats how i hope it stays.

here here PT:::

avietme
04-26-2012, 12:33
Don't kill the messenger.. Simply relaying the Presidents statements..

and who might that be? =P

MAGGIO
04-26-2012, 13:51
USA did have a BS reason for warring in the first place so that most wanted future set comment is overboard. cant take a little taste of your own medicine?

Dogma
04-26-2012, 15:15
We can always change our mind on who is our most wanted nation...just sayin..

And I thought you were the main one saying we need more war for any reason or no reason. Changing your tune now, John?

limaechoecho
04-26-2012, 16:00
Kids kids kids... can't we all get along? Let's all agree that LoR should be repeatedly beaten like a tethered goat. Furthermore, no wars between any other nations can start until all LoR members have perished.

Mr President
04-26-2012, 16:09
and who might that be? =P

I would be the messenger.

USA did have a BS reason for warring in the first place so that most wanted future set comment is overboard. cant take a little taste of your own medicine?

It wasn't a BS reason. It was a war training exercise that UB agreed to having. We didn't want to totally destroy their nation so we stopped all attacks. However, bobsh is correct. As far as I know, nobody from USA contacted UB about the cease fire. I guess the USA govt assumed it was over. Personally I have no issues with UB continuing the war. But It would have been nice if they didn't wait till the last day. That is why Ranger is so fired up over it. I don't think he cares they hit us, but he felt that seeing we backed off and didn't wipe them all out that out of respect we should have been given more time so we could retal some. But it is what it is. Again, I am merely a press person this set. I have no say as I am not in command. :)

Kids kids kids... can't we all get along? Let's all agree that LoR should be repeatedly beaten like a tethered goat.

lol that is pretty funny right there...

Dogma
04-26-2012, 19:24
As Sec of State of USA, I want to add my little $.02. Yes we hit UB earlier for a training operation, Yes we stopped the war without any negotiations whatsoever, Yes UB hit us on last day of set, Yes Ranger got pissed.

Pretty much sums it up I think. However, if I might put forth a piece of personal philosophy, "UB, well played!." Only, I would have probably waited just a little longer, you gave us enough time to build enough turns to inflict at least a bloody nose. Anyway, good luck for rest of set, we will do our best.

MellonColly
04-26-2012, 21:13
ya my nose got real bloody...i aint happy :(

Dogma
04-26-2012, 22:49
Well for what it is worth, we have all skinned our knees...

MAGGIO
04-27-2012, 11:43
We can always change our mind on who is our most wanted nation...just sayin..

And I thought you were the main one saying we need more war for any reason or no reason. Changing your tune now, John?

i never said "for no reason"

I was just pointing out that carrying it over to next set when it wasnt even officially over this set is silly.

kitoy
04-27-2012, 21:47
Kids kids kids... can't we all get along? Let's all agree that LoR should be repeatedly beaten like a tethered goat. Furthermore, no wars between any other nations can start until all LoR members have perished.

and who the **** are you?

limaechoecho
04-28-2012, 00:22
and who the **** are you?

You shut your mouth when you're talking to me.

kitoy
04-28-2012, 08:04
aws, really? but no.. guess you were beaten like tethered goat by us before instead, anyway welcome back! lol

limaechoecho
04-28-2012, 09:57
aws, really? but no.. guess you were beaten like tethered goat by us before instead, anyway welcome back! lol

Don't seem to recall that... but it's always a possibility. Good to be back and good luck to you all in future sets.

Gildor
04-28-2012, 14:39
Don't seem to recall that... but it's always a possibility. Good to be back and good luck to you all in future sets.

::topic::

Bright
04-28-2012, 16:58
Though I couldn't get a kill since it was right at the end of the set, I did get a delicious retal on a USA state that took 4.1K land from me on a doubletap at the end of the round. Hits like that are more irritating when you have 300 turns to use after logging back on, so my spies cut his NW in half. Ghost:::

Divine Intervention
04-28-2012, 18:49
Though I couldn't get a kill since it was right at the end of the set, I did get a delicious retal on a USA state that took 4.1K land from me on a doubletap at the end of the round. Hits like that are more irritating when you have 300 turns to use after logging back on, so my spies cut his NW in half. Ghost:::

yeah some ICN ******* took 14k land double tap off me in last 12 hours. I was gonna retal him to little bits too but decided it wasn't worth it cause I was finishing above his non top 10 *** either way. although if it wasn't for him woulda been 5th this set :(

Dogma
04-30-2012, 13:17

Was it me?

Bright
04-30-2012, 14:30
nope, I think it was #15. I got intel on top states and looked for the easiest spy target- he happened to be the same one who grabbed. :RM:

zazibuzi
04-30-2012, 15:37
yeah some ICN ******* took 14k land double tap off me in last 12 hours. I was gonna retal him to little bits too but decided it wasn't worth it cause I was finishing above his non top 10 *** either way. although if it wasn't for him woulda been 5th this set :(

this time 5th was mine :P

Divine Intervention
04-30-2012, 18:35
this time 5th was mine :P

sorry i prob meant 6th not 5th. you were quite ahead.