PDA

View Full Version : Foreign Relations for GRIM/ June and beyond

bigstink
05-08-2012, 21:35
Starting in the June set all foreign relation matters involving the nation of GRIM need to be directed towards me... Pedrow :)
after a consulting with LD and devildog this morning at work it has been decided that future sets diplomatic matters of GRIM will be handled by the #1 mexican playing this game, ME! Fair, just, and always looking out for the best intrests of my nation mates. Feel free to contact me with any issues not relating to...
1. you don't like somebody in GRIM (nobody likes us, so we really don't care)
2. you want to try to kill one of our members after failed retal once before (not our fault you couldn't handle your buisness the first time.. there for we don't care)
3. you don't like LD's grammer skills or his constant need to put in his 2 cents (it annoys us to, but... A-its funny and 2-we don't care what you think)
4. One of GRIM's members AA'd you or destructive spy opped you (once again... we don't care. The whole game knows what we're about. If we attacked you in such a way you deem unacceptable... you probably had it coming)

Anyhow... Thank you to all. This game is a trip. Looking forward to many more sets causing havoc and shaking things up lol

BladeEWG
05-09-2012, 08:28
Congrats and Good luck Pedro
I'm sure we'll be talking more .

Divine Intervention
05-09-2012, 09:01
there used to be a whole bunch of mexicans playing this game. used to be nation called Allied Forces...led by my dear friend Raul. Miss the fella, anyone know what happened to him?

::LD::GrimReapr
05-09-2012, 11:10
Congrats Pedrow on your promotion.
I haven't seen or heard from Raul in a long time maybe Raul left his position as head Mexican to Pedrow.

DevilDog
05-09-2012, 12:22
I too would like to congratulate you on your position. I do believe you may be the highest ranking minority to ever serve in Grim. Ummmm......that is of course only if you exclude Max. ;)

BladeEWG
05-17-2012, 20:45
Sorry Pedrow I didn't catch the June start or else I'd have not wasted our time talking about this round.
Maybe I'll see you in June

05-17-2012, 20:59
you can talk to pedrow this round as well. You aren't wasting your time talking to pedrow but everything gets discussed before a decision is made.

kitoy
05-21-2012, 00:21
3. you don't like LD's grammer skills or his constant need to put in his 2 cents (it annoys us to, but... A-its funny and 2-we don't care what you think)

well, i'm not an english native but i have a problem on this and no its not funny.. i always end up catching my breath everytime reading LD's posts, idk when to pause or stop :p.. can this be fixed? lol

seriously, congrats! i'll be talking to you too.. :)

05-21-2012, 00:57
well, i'm not an english native but i have a problem on this and no its not funny.. i always end up catching my breath everytime reading LD's posts, idk when to pause or stop :p.. can this be fixed? lol

seriously, congrats! i'll be talking to you too.. :)

Ok ok I get it my punctuation sucks I'll try to get better. I am sorry for making everyone do some cardio just to read my Posts.lol

DBozMen
05-21-2012, 03:32
Good to know Pedrow!

there used to be a whole bunch of mexicans playing this game. used to be nation called Allied Forces...led by my dear friend Raul. Miss the fella, anyone know what happened to him?

Anton check WLF member list ;-)

Dogma
05-21-2012, 23:47
Ok ok I get it my punctuation sucks I'll try to get better. I am sorry for making everyone do some cardio just to read my Posts.lol

iwillhavetoagreewithkitoyonthisone sometimesitgetsalittleconfusingtosaytheleast.