PDA

View Full Version : ICN, GRIM/DEAD Leaders!

Mr President
05-09-2012, 20:33
As a President of the United States, I have had my fair share of diplomacy deals through the years. On many occasions the USA has been a 3rd party in discussions and has help broker peace deals between nations at war.

Now, being a former President, I don't have the power to commit the USA to any "solid" deals.. But I think I still have enough influence with the current administration if needed. However, I am offering my services to sit in on discussion to help broker a deal for lasting peace between your nations. For many sets now it seems you all are at war. Small things are being said, and due to the tensions between your nations, they are escalating out of control which is resulting in war after war. The citizens of both nations have severe war readiness while the leaders bull headedness is focused on killing.

The Nation Wars global community is worried about how long this/these wars will continue before we can work on a lasting peace agreement. So I am asking that leaders from ICN and GRIM/DEAD have a discussion on how we can work this out. Consessions on both sides will need to happen, But I have faith that peace can happen.

L P
05-09-2012, 20:37
<popcorn eating emoticon goes here>

Dunno, I think it's good for business.

<We all love Mr. President emoticon goes here>

Divine Intervention
05-09-2012, 21:04
The world must burn.

BladeEWG
05-09-2012, 21:37
Thanks for the offer Mr.P, but I'll have no part of it.
As DEAD already must know they are already destined to war again next round for this cr2p

Mr President
05-09-2012, 21:50
Thanks for the offer Mr.P, but I'll have no part of it.
As DEAD already must know they are already destined to war again next round for this cr2p

This is my point.. You'll pay them back next set, then the following set they'll pay you back then the following set you'll pay them back ect ect on and on it will go. This is why I am urging all parties to come to the table and let's bury this once and for all. There has to be some sort of agreement that can be made. Please think about it some. Talk with your people and see what they would like.. And then let's meet at the table and work out a deal.

::LD::GrimReapr
05-09-2012, 23:25
Here is my problem and why they are being warred this set.
1. Blaa threatened us with war.
2. I'm sick of ICN sticking their nose where it doesn't belong we warred LOR and ICN jumps
In the set before that we were gang banged by all and ICN was part of that how many times are they gonna jump into a war that pertains nothing to them thy want us to stop. Stop poking your nose where it's not wanted!
3. As you can read above he allready plans to war us next set you want it to stop again stop poking your nose where it isn't wanted. We warred you once now twice because you Felt The need to attack us twice after our first war. I have no problems burying the hatchet.
4. Whether he liked our offer of peace the set we warred him we reached out to blade and tried the olive branch. I have never gotten the same treatment so it's not just me holding a grudge but at least I attempted to settle things before.

MAGGIO
05-10-2012, 00:08
At some point it will start affecting your nation member count, and unfortunately affecting the game/community as a whole (if key players get frustrated and quit or become severely less active)

Maybe since you already know you are warring next set then go at it head to head with no allies and call it win or loose at that point and let the past be the past. Warring the same nation/s set after set is not good for the game at all. Time has kinda proven that.

For the health of your nation's longevity you want to avoid multi-set revenge-fests.

No offense Mr. P, but COME ON..., the USA cant be the hero every time. High-jacking the original war thread to say something diplomatic just to split the conversation into two threads and put the spotlight back on America. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but its pretty much what you just did.

**Request that threads be merged**

blaa
05-10-2012, 00:36
hmmm

i threatened with war? sure, but we got that sorted, didn't we? whoever is #470 talked me out of it. you guys prolly knew you were going to attack us anyway, so you wanted to have the first strik for you. and that moment, you didn't even have upgrades done.

we have never declared to them first. even after they said i am their arch enemy for future rounds and they'll kill us set after set. we could've acted first this set, but didn't want to.

I'll congratulate them if they kill all our states, until then we'll do our best to secure our top.

Blacken
05-10-2012, 08:03
hmmm

i threatened with war? sure, but we got that sorted, didn't we? whoever is #470 talked me out of it.

Couple problems here. First someone planning on killing an ex-nation mate can be trusted Why? Second, I am guessing you don't know how patronizing identifying someone you were having diplomatic discussion with as "whoever #470 is"....

you guys prolly knew you were going to attack us anyway, so you wanted to have the first strik for you. and that moment, you didn't even have upgrades done.

More patronizing statements - "you didn't even have upgrades done." And anyone wonders why they don't like you?

we have never declared to them first. even after they said i am their arch enemy for future rounds and they'll kill us set after set. we could've acted first this set, but didn't want to.

I'll congratulate them if they kill all our states, until then we'll do our best to secure our top.

In this block you give the reason you didn't attack - "we are worried about our net, rank is my most powerful beat stick"

Maybe I am wrong, just they way I read this is all.

05-10-2012, 08:19
At some point it will start affecting your nation member count.

Don't know about that other than max leaving for the summer our
Membership seems to be the same and even got a few old timers back in GK And Vortex.

MAGGIO
05-10-2012, 10:31
Don't know about that other than max leaving for the summer our
Membership seems to be the same and even got a few old timers back in GK And Vortex.

eventually warring set after set after set after set gets old and causes turmoil. one of the nations will break or break up. just saying it from some history I have observed.

Mr President
05-10-2012, 10:37
No offense Mr. P, but COME ON..., the USA cant be the hero every time. High-jacking the original war thread to say something diplomatic just to split the conversation into two threads and put the spotlight back on America. I'm sure you didn't do it on purpose but its pretty much what you just did.

**Request that threads be merged**

My post was me offering to help secure a deal for peace? I'm failing to see your issue here.. What is so wrong with spicing up diplomacy a bit in the game? What is wrong with someone trying to help out another? USA has always been involved in everything. It's who we are, It's the roll we like to play in the game. I'm not trying to take the spotlight. Simply trying to fulfill a part that we like to play. I have every right to make a post on these forums just like everyone else.

Request to merge threads...... DENIED!

MAGGIO
05-10-2012, 11:00
My post was me offering to help secure a deal for peace? I'm failing to see your issue here.. What is so wrong with spicing up diplomacy a bit in the game? What is wrong with someone trying to help out another? USA has always been involved in everything. It's who we are, It's the roll we like to play in the game. I'm not trying to take the spotlight. Simply trying to fulfill a part that we like to play. I have every right to make a post on these forums just like everyone else.

Request to merge threads...... DENIED!

why not just post in the war thread that is already going then or send PMs to the leaders? Dont take TOO much offense. Jeez

There is nothing wrong with doing what your are doing but this is their time, so dont steal their thunder.

Mr President
05-10-2012, 13:53
lol no offense taken.. And they have had their thunder for sets now.. Which is why I made this thread. Didn't want to combine it with the other cause then you have different conversations in the same thread.

If a mod feels this thread should be closed, he can close it.. I triple dog dare ya ;)

Dogma
05-10-2012, 14:30
I am not a Mod, but I can close it... IF I felt it needed to be closed, however, Mr P is one of the official spokespeople for USA and well, to be quite honest, what he said...

Blacken
05-10-2012, 14:32
:)

MAGGIO
05-10-2012, 15:18
I am not a Mod, but I can close it... IF I felt it needed to be closed, however, Mr P is one of the official spokespeople for USA and well, to be quite honest, what he said...

Like your going to side with anyone else, especially me.

lol no offense taken.. And they have had their thunder for sets now.. Which is why I made this thread. Didn't want to combine it with the other cause then you have different conversations in the same thread.

If a mod feels this thread should be closed, he can close it.. I triple dog dare ya ;)

I would merge it just to spite you if I was still a mod. Retire already dammit

-Z-
05-10-2012, 15:24
Why would you want peace with a nation of states that take unfair advantage of the rest of the game?

You keep talking about "members" and "community" but whoever is in control of this game does not seem to actually want to increased the player count.

In any other game ie: Diablo, COD, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, and countless others, When a player finds a loophole in a game and begins to abuse it, the game is either altered to correct this issue, or the players are ejected from the game for cheating. This is a good business practice, and without management dealing with these hacking/cheating/loophole issues, the games would not be as successful.

In this game, this issue seems to be ignored, or at least not taken seriously at all.

If this is to be a fair game, and attract more players, issues such as these should be taken very seriously and dealt with ASAP.

This is a fairly unique game and it has potential to grow, IF the issues that have plagued the game for years are addressed.

A group of states decided to take actions such as feeding GB back and forth between nations.

One or both of the same nations states is re selling military repeatedly in order to artificially boost the national bank, allowing the nation to have a lower tax rate.

We should start asking ourselves how to deal with these things if we really want to increase players here.

Z

Visconte
05-10-2012, 15:52
How is this reselling a loophole? Everybody can use it, so its just an option in the game. So use it...
http://www.gamesprays.com/files/resource_media/preview/dolan-duck-gooby-pls-6689_preview.jpg

bigstink
05-10-2012, 16:24
Why would you want peace with a nation of states that take unfair advantage of the rest of the game?

You keep talking about "members" and "community" but whoever is in control of this game does not seem to actually want to increased the player count.

In any other game ie: Diablo, COD, World of WarCraft, Ultima Online, and countless others, When a player finds a loophole in a game and begins to abuse it, the game is either altered to correct this issue, or the players are ejected from the game for cheating. This is a good business practice, and without management dealing with these hacking/cheating/loophole issues, the games would not be as successful.

In this game, this issue seems to be ignored, or at least not taken seriously at all.

If this is to be a fair game, and attract more players, issues such as these should be taken very seriously and dealt with ASAP.

This is a fairly unique game and it has potential to grow, IF the issues that have plagued the game for years are addressed.

A group of states decided to take actions such as feeding GB back and forth between nations.

One or both of the same nations states is re selling military repeatedly in order to artificially boost the national bank, allowing the nation to have a lower tax rate.

We should start asking ourselves how to deal with these things if we really want to increase players here.

Z

I play the diablo series and World of Warcraft and the above quote is absolutley correct! You patch the imperfections to always level the playing field. Diablo 2's fan base drifted to WoW or quit completely when blizzard lost focus of D2 and directed there focus on WoW and the development of D3.

bigstink
05-10-2012, 16:31
If the leaders of ICN wish to contact me to discuss peace in future sets they can. I have no beef with either blaa or blade. I will make no guarentees though. I will only act as a "middle man/foreign relation guy" I guess you could say. All GRIM final decisions are made by our leader LD.

Mr President
05-10-2012, 17:20
Like your going to side with anyone else, especially me.

I would merge it just to spite you if I was still a mod. Retire already dammit

You want me to retire? Who's going to run the game then? :)

ccsports77
05-10-2012, 21:01
At this point I feel like any reasons people throw out there for these wars is BS. By now a lot of it has to do with revenge and pride. Everyone wants to have the "last word" by being the initiating nation per round, so of course the nation getting initiated on won't agree to peace.

The game has been pretty much the same over the years, except for the decline of members. Administration has been trying to tweak the game for the better, so you guys should stop complaining about the "loopholes" etc, pay some respect, and give them some credit for trying. If anything, try to help fix it through measures other than war.

In the past too, there has always been states/nations that were better than others at netting, but there weren't as many wars as there are now, most likely because of the larger member base. Today's warring nation should stop taking advantage of the smaller member base in general to, as many others have said, take into consideration the future of the game as a whole. Could you honestly say that seeing states get killed off for netting well will motivate more people to play?

Blacken
05-10-2012, 21:18
I haven't seen States getting killed for netting well this round.

MAGGIO
05-10-2012, 22:48
You want me to retire? Who's going to run the game then? :)

Retire as the leader of the USA, not stop owning/running the game. I mean you can have your cake and eat it too because you pay for that privilege, but is kinda corny

blaa
05-11-2012, 03:38
Mr. P, don't mind maggio, you're doing an awesome job. This thread was a nice surprise, although we (and dead) will probably skip the peace negotiations, I think it is becoming more probable that we can bury the hatchet for the next sets :).

And blacken, could u please stop creating posts where you claim to be ICN foreign relations officer or whatever. Thanks. Could some mod delete those threads? Don't have anything against the forum-wars, but imo we have a lot of newbies playing nowadays (in icn, in bt, hna, everywhere) and they might not get your sense of humor.

Margus
05-11-2012, 07:22
At this point I feel like any reasons people throw out there for these wars is BS. By now a lot of it has to do with revenge and pride. Everyone wants to have the "last word" by being the initiating nation per round, so of course the nation getting initiated on won't agree to peace.

The game has been pretty much the same over the years, except for the decline of members. Administration has been trying to tweak the game for the better, so you guys should stop complaining about the "loopholes" etc, pay some respect, and give them some credit for trying. If anything, try to help fix it through measures other than war.

In the past too, there has always been states/nations that were better than others at netting, but there weren't as many wars as there are now, most likely because of the larger member base. Today's warring nation should stop taking advantage of the smaller member base in general to, as many others have said, take into consideration the future of the game as a whole. Could you honestly say that seeing states get killed off for netting well will motivate more people to play?

Very good post : )

Will
05-11-2012, 09:23

While continuous warring may well damage the playerbase, excessive focus on netting (particularly the infantry hording kind) will cause as least as much damage if not more so. I don't play this game to crunch numbers every set, and without the threat of warring the top 5 or so are usually untouchable by anyone below them (with the possible exception of a very good stocker)

We badly need a unit rebalance (I'd opt for making infantry cheaper, but a lot weaker relative to tanks/ships/jets/bombers. 1 tank should equal 100 inf or so, and ideally jets and bombers would have a huge bonus in SA. People will no doubt complain about this, but the status quo is simple, whoever has the most infantry wins the set. Another idea is to have two new attacks: Blitzkrieg (tanks vs tanks + agm) and takes land, and something along the lines of "Aerial Assault" Jets and bombers vs Jets and sams, but kills infantry and tanks if successful (basically an alternate form of AA)

DBozMen
05-11-2012, 09:30
The only reason WLF went to war is because of the leadership of ICN. BladeEWG has no clue how to handle a nation and run a foreign policy. I have had several run-ins with him in the past and none of them he handled correctly. 8 Sets ago or something like that I allready went to war ICN for the exact same reason.

If i was a member of ICN, i would question the leaders about all these wars. Because they don't start out of nothing.

Max Logan
05-11-2012, 10:41

Netting has done as much damage to the game as all the 'BS' wars. Equal amount of players have left because of being warred or because they got bored of doing the same things every round. Grab, stock, jump, grab, grab, go 100% ships, win! Exciting! Hence people have left to join other games where you need at least basic sense of strategy, not just hoard one unit and hope you get the grab before the other guys do it.

blaa
05-11-2012, 11:29
While continuous warring may well damage the playerbase, excessive focus on netting (particularly the infantry hording kind) will cause as least as much damage if not more so. I don't play this game to crunch numbers every set, and without the threat of warring the top 5 or so are usually untouchable by anyone below them (with the possible exception of a very good stocker)

We badly need a unit rebalance (I'd opt for making infantry cheaper, but a lot weaker relative to tanks/ships/jets/bombers. 1 tank should equal 100 inf or so, and ideally jets and bombers would have a huge bonus in SA. People will no doubt complain about this, but the status quo is simple, whoever has the most infantry wins the set. Another idea is to have two new attacks: Blitzkrieg (tanks vs tanks + agm) and takes land, and something along the lines of "Aerial Assault" Jets and bombers vs Jets and sams, but kills infantry and tanks if successful (basically an alternate form of AA)

you can rebalance all you want, but those who crunch the numbers now, will crunch the numbers after the re-balance.
lenn/margus/me had more sams/spies/ships than anybody else when the war sprung out. Sure, you had a guy with lvl12 spies, and a guy with more ships than me, but they barely broke. And they werent balanced, they had one unit clearly more than others. Whils, us three had our defence in 4 areas fixed - spies, ground, air, naval.

#33 has a lot of infantry at the moment, more than margus/lenn. I dont see him winning anything.

05-11-2012, 12:17
The only reason WLF went to war is because of the leadership of ICN. BladeEWG has no clue how to handle a nation and run a foreign policy. I have had several run-ins with him in the past and none of them he handled correctly. 8 Sets ago or something like that I allready went to war ICN for the exact same reason.

If i was a member of ICN, i would question the leaders about all these wars. Because they don't start out of nothing. I'm glad I'm not the only one to think that at least now I know it's not just me.

MAGGIO
05-11-2012, 12:27
I agree with Will, and Max on that point.

Blaa you know they are right, only a few crunchers like it that way, and you know it gets boring so why are you even trying to pick the statement apart everytime it comes up. Not saying it needs to be a bloodbath everyset, but there should be at least a war or two everyset. It doesnt have to be the same nations or a gangbang but some action is needed around here on a regular.

ccsports77
05-11-2012, 12:42
Let's not start bashing the leadership of ICN here. Have you guys even played under/with them before? These guys do everything they can to assist and protect their members. They are very friendly and welcoming as well, which is why their member count has increased with each set. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in ICN and I believe the rest of the gang feels the same way.

Gosh, where did all this hate come from xP Maybe what we need is... a forced merge of ICN and GRIM/DEAD? LOL :D

blaa
05-11-2012, 12:43
I know they are right? What? We work hard, crunch the numbers, we should be winning the sets.

What are they proposing anyway? Make winning random?

Will
05-11-2012, 12:50
I know they are right? What? We work hard, crunch the numbers, we should be winning the sets.

Simply to shake things up a bit, make all units worthwhile to use. How many top states are there with tanks for example?

DBozMen
05-11-2012, 12:52
Let's not start bashing the leadership of ICN here. Have you guys even played under/with them before? These guys do everything they can to assist and protect their members. They are very friendly and welcoming as well, which is why their member count has increased with each set. I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay in ICN and I believe the rest of the gang feels the same way.

Gosh, where did all this hate come from xP Maybe what we need is... a forced merge of ICN and GRIM/DEAD? LOL :D

That might be, since i'm no member of ICN. But being a leader of a nation means making compromises and take action you don't like.
Which BladeEWG lacks doing, and whilst that he can be pretty rude.

That's why i made the statement, and the sad thing is that I know a few more people who think the same.

Being a leader takes a lot more then being nice towards your own members.

Blacken
05-11-2012, 13:12
blaaaa how dare you try to overthrow my authority! The easily led are MINE!!!!

MAGGIO
05-11-2012, 14:02

Since crunching the numbers is only ONE way to play then you must know that you will only win sometimes. The waters will have to be pretty calm that set for a cruncher to win simply by crunching. Its a political game, and a war game too. So if the "new thing" is nations going after unprotected states then top players will have to adjust to continue to be "on top". It may pass, it may not.

Blacken
05-11-2012, 14:06
Exactly.

Don't complain - Adapt. become more efficient and STOP trying to bully people into playing by rules you want. Using the l337stick to try and force people to play by your "stacked rules" isn't an option. Those people are going to do as they will.

Adapt overcome, and don't cry or talk about how l337 you are, that is only going to get you mocked (by some truly evil individuals...) and killed.

If you know people will attack you if you are unprotected, then why leave yourself unprotected? You are smarter then that, aren't you?

Blacken
05-11-2012, 14:08
Since crunching the numbers is only ONE way to play then you must know that you will only win sometimes. The waters will have to be pretty calm that set for a cruncher to win simply by crunching. Its a political game, and a war game too. So if the "new thing" is nations going after unprotected states then top players will have to adjust to continue to be "on top". It may pass, it may not.

When did Maggio become so **** commonsense wise?

Everyone better start paying lots and lots of attention to what he says. regardless to you liking his view, he's so far on solid ground it is scary.

blaa
05-11-2012, 14:12
we got top8 spots in january + nation got into records for nw
we were all killed in february
we got top2 in march (including a new nw record #1) + nation got into records for nw
we got top2 in april (including a new nw record #1) + nation got into records for nw, kills + some states got into records (attacks)
we got top2 in may (for the moment). no top state hoarded infantry.

im not complaining, we can adapt very well. our na can support whatever 'balance' you guys want.

what should be the other way to reach the top?

Blacken
05-11-2012, 14:19
Is no "other way" merely protect yourself

And stop making youself a target with dumb posts, lol... but I doubt you'll ever be able to fix that, lol

Patronization WILL get you killed. The E-peen is only so powerful.

MAGGIO
05-11-2012, 14:28
we got top8 spots in january + nation got into records for nw
we were all killed in february
we got top2 in march (including a new nw record #1) + nation got into records for nw
we got top2 in april (including a new nw record #1) + nation got into records for nw, kills + some states got into records (attacks)
we got top2 in may (for the moment). no top state hoarded infantry.

im not complaining, we can adapt very well. our na can support whatever 'balance' you guys want.

what should be the other way to reach the top?

blaa your a good player, and your nation is a good nation there is not dout, look at the numbers. It was the comment you made a few posts ago about someone having more inf, then your top states that kinda rubbed me. Impressive records in your post, but it is funny how it took you from Jan to May to make a comment about no inf hoarding.

With your nation the best way to continue to secure your spot is to stay our of these wars and play a little better political game. There will always be haters, but you have to keep them from hating on your nation.

In addition for nations that wish to "war their way to the top" they should have that option but as the game is set up right now, if you war, then you will just be out netted by a nation not at war. NW killed and Land destroyed should be added to the states and nations that overtake other states and nations. They are crunching numbers too but they dont reap as much of a reward.

Blacken
05-11-2012, 17:06
"There can only be NET"

Max Logan
05-11-2012, 17:22
I pity you people.
You complain about the memberbase being this low, at the same time 90% of you could never play this game with a memberbase of 200-500 active players. When the game had that much active players, it was never this easy and you would have never won the way sets are won for the last 2-3 years. In week 2 you would`ve been picked apart by a nation just like GRIM, just because you were an easy target, and just because they wanted to.

Stop complaining. The lower the memberbase the easier it is for nations like ICN to play. Do you think Obs, RIF, BG, Dak, FED etc won by hoarding infantry for 2 weeks, buying a few agms the 3rd and going ships the 4th? Do you think Masta owned their set with a 5 men nation because they were hoarding? Ok, Masta might be a bad example, cuz Calvin got them the win, but the point still stands.

You don`t get to complain about being warred. And all those sets you named with those records...it`s not you who made them possible. Pffft, it was LoR, USA etc. All those sets speak less about your value, and more about DEAD/GRIM/EURO, cuz it took the game to take down a single nation. The last time it had to be done was BG and LoR. If anyone, GRIM/EURO deserve the acclaim for those sets.

blaa
05-11-2012, 17:52
edit: no point

sure it's easier to win sets now, as only a handful of people put in the effort/dedication and yes, the capability to actually go for #1. Years ago there were more players, who knew how to net. We played wow too, you know, max. So you arent so special with your experience!!!!!!!

i will tell it again, just for you: when dead declared on us this set, then nobody had more spies/agm/ships than lenn and margus. One of your states hoarded spies, one didnt hoard exactly but had a lot of ships. and broke me.

anyway, i contacted pedro for the peace for next set, so the thread has fulfilled its cause, just close it.

we forfeit the forum-wars. gg dead!

heyneken
05-11-2012, 18:41
I pity you people.
You complain about the memberbase being this low, at the same time 90% of you could never play this game with a memberbase of 200-500 active players. When the game had that much active players, it was never this easy and you would have never won the way sets are won for the last 2-3 years. In week 2 you would`ve been picked apart by a nation just like GRIM, just because you were an easy target, and just because they wanted to.

Stop complaining. The lower the memberbase the easier it is for nations like ICN to play. Do you think Obs, RIF, BG, Dak, FED etc won by hoarding infantry for 2 weeks, buying a few agms the 3rd and going ships the 4th? Do you think Masta owned their set with a 5 men nation because they were hoarding? Ok, Masta might be a bad example, cuz Calvin got them the win, but the point still stands.

You don`t get to complain about being warred. And all those sets you named with those records...it`s not you who made them possible. Pffft, it was LoR, USA etc. All those sets speak less about your value, and more about DEAD/GRIM/EURO, cuz it took the game to take down a single nation. The last time it had to be done was BG and LoR. If anyone, GRIM/EURO deserve the acclaim for those sets.

You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. When I jumped last set, I had everything upgraded, ****load of spies, agms and ships. Stop talking bull**** like "it took the game to take down GRIM". No, it didn't. And just face it, Margus, Blaa, Lenn, and just about everyone in ICN for that matter, are better players in every aspect of the game.

Rassputtin
05-11-2012, 18:41
I'm going to attempt to brief because well... i said it all before and nothing changes and I grow wary of repeating myself.

i threatened with war? sure, but we got that sorted, didn't we? whoever is #470 talked me out of it. you guys prolly knew you were going to attack us anyway, so you wanted to have the first strik for you. and that moment, you didn't even have upgrades done.

When he talked you out of it did you respond to him indicating that his logic sat well with you and that you had an understanding or did you just stop responding until after war was declared and the situation escalated?

As state #470 I can say that you made no attempt to say hey #470 your message made sense and now I don't think we do wanna declare war on you to kill a state that really in the scheme of things did absolutely no damage to us whatsoever!

My arch enemy is infanty hoarding not you, or anyone else in your nation. As I stated in my message to you when I was apparently the only one attempting to defuse the situation. I noticed your states running balanced/not defenseless and I was beside myself. I thought hey this is either progress, or they are going to declare on us. But I was prepared to war an infantry hoarder and give you guys the benefit of the doubt. If you warred us then shame on me.

Unfortunately you threatened LD with war declaration and to my knowledge made no effort to rescind such threat.

I made attempt to you and to LD GRIM to defuse war with ICN. Unfortunately the two of you made no attempt amongst yourselves as I obviously am not the leader.

Which brings us too Z's fine post....

Z
All you feeders and hoarders do take advantage of the games loopholes and flaws in the mechanics. Your the kids in COD that glitch into the rock off the map and rack up kills and then at the end of the game have the audacity to talk smack in the lobby about how much more "skill" you got then those that did not take advantage of flaws in the game and play it the way the programmers DID NOT intend it to be played.
The difference of course as Z points out is that COD and other games have dev teams that find, patch and fix the game. I don't know if its lack of programming ability, lack of time to apply programming ability, lack of care, or fear of upsetting the 30 active players that are left that love infantry. My guess is a combination of all but either way. The problem is clear. ITs been pointed out a million times and there are only two solutions.

1. Mr. P modifies the game mechanics to alter the game
2. The community wars itself as it is now to prevent the loopholers from winning using the hackney gimmicks of the past.

This is a unique game and has unique features and lots of potential. But as I stated before.

If you keep doing what your doing, you will keep getting what your getting!

The game doesnt need tweaks it needs corrections!

I have not lost sight of my goal at all. Which is to war or suicide infantry hoarders to try to prevent them from winning the set using feeding and infantry hoarding as theier strategy until MR. P changes the code so that nation wars can actually be a game instead of an accounting simulator. As it stands now, you might as well remove all units but infantry from the game, and allow nations to trade, buy and sell directly to nation mates and the nation cause thats what you got....

Some have lost thier way and its about revenge and pride and revenge for forum posts and whatever. The game has been pretty much the same over the years, except for the decline in players. The game does not need tweaks, or gimmicks it needs corrections, fixes and patches to eliminate loopholes in the gameplay mechanics and imbalances that promote retarded lopsided unit hoarding and vastly oversimplified methods of unit interaction in attacking. You tweak a game when the foundation and gameplay are sound and you want to make minor adjustments to the feel or function of your finished product.

I don't mean to be a **** but this game is stuck in Beta. We can't help through measure other than war. The only solution to feeding, flawed mechanics and hoarding is to fix the mechanics of the game through computer programming or to war those taking advantage of the loophole so it no longer pays off to take advantage of it........

blaa your a good player, and your nation is a good nation there is not dout, look at the numbers. It was the comment you made a few posts ago about someone having more inf, then your top states that kinda rubbed me. Impressive records in your post, but it is funny how it took you from Jan to May to make a comment about no inf hoarding.

With your nation the best way to continue to secure your spot is to stay our of these wars and play a little better political game. There will always be haters, but you have to keep them from hating on your nation.

In addition for nations that wish to "war their way to the top" they should have that option but as the game is set up right now, if you war, then you will just be out netted by a nation not at war. NW killed and Land destroyed should be added to the states and nations that overtake other states and nations. They are crunching numbers too but they dont reap as much of a reward.

The games fundamental mechanics need to be flawless before anything else is looked at. After the mechanics are flawless the numbers need to be public. Nothing is more retarded than playing a game where you don't even know exactly how it works. Attacks and intel will be added at a later stage has been there for how many years.

How many of you want to play a game where how the game works is unavailable to you? How much money you going to put into a slot machine if the machine doesn't tell you which number or picture combinations are winners and how much they win? I mean these are simple fundamental things. How long will you play chess if you don't know the god damed pieces work and the booklet says instructions will be added later.

And the production numbers... not every player, certainly not every new player wants to experiment and build spreadsheets to see how much inf does x acres make, how much jets does x make, how does that compare to food produced for same acres, and tech. Should they have to compare the values for themselves of course. But they shouldn't have to waste a set or more experimenting and building spreadsheets just to figure out how the F'ing game works so they can make educated decisions to figure out which strat they even wanna play.

All of that information should be available to anyone at any time! The fact that its not is outrageous!!

I didnt quote it but blaa said the number crunchers now if the game was changed would number crunch then so what would be different.....

if the fundamentals were sound and the game settings were modifed so that:

The units value of networth/militarystrength/upkeepcost were relative and not skewed to propogage hoarding such as,

tank = 10net, 10 mil strength, 10 upkeep cost - and 1 acre built 1 tank, and 1 tank cost 10 dollars to buy
inf = 1net, 1mil strength, and 1 upkeep cost - and 1 acre built 10 inf, and 1 inf cost 1 dollars to buy

which unit would you hoard? Under the current system it wouldn't even matter cause an attack is handled like a simple board game, RISK for example. YOu roll the die and I roll the die, highest number wins.

Which brings me back to netters talking smack like netting is a magical thing understood by only an elite few that the game should and has for years catered too. I said it once I'll say it again. Netting is about feeding, and time. If you can get people to feed you, and you have the time to log the GB and grabs and get on when its appropriate, then it simply comes down to the luck of whether or not you, or the other three or four feeding loopholing accountants get the grab first.

If all units and strategies and building types were created equal, and some measures were taken to eliminate feeding looholes you could actually introduce manageable, tangeable strategy. As i said now, in accountant wars unless you take the time yourself or ask the big all knowing elite netters for thier magical spreadsheets for the game mechanics you can't even figure out how to play or make an educated decision on which strat is best or how the game works.

So what is the strategy in the current game. What strategical decisions are made?

War or Net? What strat to run? What units to support, what to set your tax at, who will feed whom, expand or grab?

Thats it. The first strategical decision pretty much dicatates the rest which means how much strategy is that.

Choose netting, without elite genius spreadsheet you can't even make an educated decision on which strat you want cause the game settings are off limits so the strategy is answered for you by your nation leader., what units to support, well if you picked netting your supporting infantry, lil bit o spies, and then ships. WOW, almost needed to call a board meeting to figure that one out. What to set tax at, depends on if your feeding how many are feeding and how many different methods of feeding your going to do, expand or grab is really more like stock or stomp which is really based on your time devotion to the game.

So REALLY the most strategy decisions to be made when netting is the feeding decisions.... pretty sad. Don't pretend like finding targets is the strategy, we all know the rules, 3 grabs 36 hours blah blah blah puke puke puke!

Warring isnt that much different so don't think im knocking netters. So you choose war, what strat depends on leader, units depends on who your warring and how your going to kill which isn't a strategical decision made by you its made by the target and what he choose to have to defend himself. In reality you'll need bombers and ships and spies....

Point is if mechanics were public, and land production and units were created EQUAL you could put strategy into the game with more complex methods of unit interaction so that the units you had and the combinations you had mattered. But I digress i have turned this into a game bashing suggestion thread and I said I wouldn't.

IF YOU CANT BE BOTHERED TO READ IT ALL::: START HERE:::

There can not be a set without war or suiciding or top defenseless states being hobbled until Mr. P changes the gameplay mechanics or the community voluntarily stops playing that way. How many records did you break infantry hoarding in WOW or finish 1,2 or 1-5?

of course if the hoarding thing is resolved the feeding thing will be next. :-)

As a testament to the fact that I don't have hard feelings for blaa or blade or ICN but I only have hard feelings towards infantry hoarders I am about to jack this idiot LOR state up even though we are at war with ICN. Because like I said I care more about maiming these retards then settling scores with the band.

This is why I avoid the forums now, cause i always write a **** novel.

State:Dark Legion(#634)[LOR]

Leader: Tank

Networth:24.354.211

Turns: 5

Turns Taken: 2.034

Turns Stored: 0

Economics

Population: 8.623.106

Tax Rate: 50%

Science: 1.575

Food: 110.183

Money: 0

Structuring
Military

Commercial Zones: 0

Residential Zones: 0
Industrial Zones: 34.189

Farming Zones: 0

Science Facilities: 0

Construction Sites: 304

Total Land: 34.493

Free Land: 0

Spies: 2.890.884

Level:8

Infantry: 116.015.588

Level:8

Tanks: 0

Level:1

Jets: 0

Bombers: 0

SAMs: 0

Ships: 0

Missiles: 0

Level:0

I don't know who 634 is, but boy does he have it coming.

bigstink
05-11-2012, 18:52
I am in talks with blaa, blade, LD, and devildog... can we please have this thread closed by a mod. Thanks.

Blacken
05-12-2012, 03:35
One fast note before it's closed.

Hobbled

Man does that word make me smile.

Will
05-12-2012, 04:37
One fast note before it's closed.

Hobbled

Man does that word make me smile.

The shotgun wielding redneck canoeists strike again:)

Blacken
05-12-2012, 04:42
oh my... been a long long time since I heard about those.

Max Logan
05-12-2012, 05:08
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. When I jumped last set, I had everything upgraded, ****load of spies, agms and ships. Stop talking bull**** like "it took the game to take down GRIM". No, it didn't. And just face it, Margus, Blaa, Lenn, and just about everyone in ICN for that matter, are better players in every aspect of the game.

Margus is a great player, there are no questions about that. He could be around at the top 15-20 best there ever was. When you compare the rest of ICN, you compare them to nowdays. I don`t know which WoW period blaa and you were playing, but Margus came to glory at the end of...idk, call it the 'real WoW', doesn`t matter. Point is, yeah, you`re good, decent, but most of you have never experienced a real fight, you`ve never been at war with a couple of hundred states and you never had to worry about being killed of the top until the few last sets. GRIM jus gave you a glimpse of how things were when there were actually people playing and not just using turns. Right now, most people play cuz they`re been at this for years, they don`t really care, nor do they put any effort in it.

Bottom line, don`t think anything you achieve is really inpressive. Sure, maybe Blade is impressed by how 'good' the Sky states are, but, well, as they say - I`ve seen better. It`s like comparing Italy to Roman empire - sure Italy has a lot more money and military power (tanks, jets, ships), but they aren`t a percent of what the Roman empire was.
Sure you might hold the top state record, but that`s just because of the recent updates, if it weren`t for the expanding bonus and the casher tweak, top states would rarely go above 600-700m net. And I`m not even talking about the complete lack of competition...

Blacken
05-12-2012, 05:18
sacrilege! Don't you know that they invented netting? Hear it from the mouths of babes Next week they'll bring sliced bread into the world.

-- Very good points Max Logan, that ring very very true to any of the jaded that have been here a long long time ago. Not that any of it will be understood or accepted.

"I got this new thing, it's called a rock - it makes me L337! All fear my modern l337ness I bring you ROCK!"

-- And in some dark cave someone is designing Wheel, and perhaps a sorcery is thinking about Fire as well.

Hoebawt
05-12-2012, 05:30
Margus is a great player, there are no questions about that. He could be around at the top 15-20 best there ever was. When you compare the rest of ICN, you compare them to nowdays. I don`t know which WoW period blaa and you were playing, but Margus came to glory at the end of...idk, call it the 'real WoW', doesn`t matter. Point is, yeah, you`re good, decent, but most of you have never experienced a real fight, you`ve never been at war with a couple of hundred states and you never had to worry about being killed of the top until the few last sets. GRIM jus gave you a glimpse of how things were when there were actually people playing and not just using turns. Right now, most people play cuz they`re been at this for years, they don`t really care, nor do they put any effort in it.

Bottom line, don`t think anything you achieve is really inpressive. Sure, maybe Blade is impressed by how 'good' the Sky states are, but, well, as they say - I`ve seen better. It`s like comparing Italy to Roman empire - sure Italy has a lot more money and military power (tanks, jets, ships), but they aren`t a percent of what the Roman empire was.
Sure you might hold the top state record, but that`s just because of the recent updates, if it weren`t for the expanding bonus and the casher tweak, top states would rarely go above 600-700m net. And I`m not even talking about the complete lack of competition...

WTF I ****ING AGREE WITH THIS PIECE OF ****

Max Logan
05-12-2012, 06:06
WTF I ****ING AGREE WITH THIS PIECE OF ****

:o

Max Logan
05-12-2012, 06:08
sacrilege! Don't you know that they invented netting? Hear it from the mouths of babes Next week they'll bring sliced bread into the world.

Waser and Aniara invented netting

Will
05-12-2012, 06:09
Waser and Aniara invented netting

Heresy! Burn him!

-Z-
05-12-2012, 11:35

I have Been playing this game for 10 years, I am aware of much of the history.

I refute you absurd claim that warring in a war game is a bad thing.

Im sure this doesnt sound familier to anyone. Ghost:::

If you all want to ignore the fact that players will leave a game when the see people abusing the system and cheating, then have fun playing with 50 players forever. haha

Its actually getting funny now.

-Z-
05-12-2012, 11:43
[QUOTE=Rassputtin;180597]I'm going to attempt to brief because well... i said it all before and nothing changes and I grow wary of repeating myself.

Which brings us too Z's fine post....

All you feeders and hoarders do take advantage of the games loopholes and flaws in the mechanics. Your the kids in COD that glitch into the rock off the map and rack up kills and then at the end of the game have the audacity to talk smack in the lobby about how much more "skill" you got then those that did not take advantage of flaws in the game and play it the way the programmers DID NOT intend it to be played.
The difference of course as Z points out is that COD and other games have dev teams that find, patch and fix the game. I don't know if its lack of programming ability, lack of time to apply programming ability, lack of care, or fear of upsetting the 30 active players that are left that love infantry. My guess is a combination of all but either way. The problem is clear. ITs been pointed out a million times and there are only two solutions.

1. Mr. P modifies the game mechanics to alter the game
2. The community wars itself as it is now to prevent the loopholers from winning using the hackney gimmicks of the past.

This is a unique game and has unique features and lots of potential. But as I stated before.

If you keep doing what your doing, you will keep getting what your getting!

The game doesnt need tweaks it needs corrections!
=QUOTE]

Thank you Rass.

Mr. President what do you have to say about this?

Would you like this games member base to grow?

Are you willing to develop the game in ways that would increase its member base? (namely eliminating flaws, that allow for system abuse)

Would you rpefer to ignore this issue again and keep the game at its 50 or so members?

Z

05-12-2012, 13:52
I concur with -z- and Rass and have to ask this question of people thinking us getting gang banged in war or warred upon for what we are doing. Do you actually think we are going somewhere we actually have a few people that joined in our cause and I my knowledge have no intention o leaving we might be outnumbered but by warring us your doing what we wanna do wether we lose or not and you don't get to net peacefully and will not net peacefully until it gets changed so we will continue to piss in Cheerios and poop in oatmeal and who do you think is gonna quit first from this warring us people wanting to war and have the game chaned or you netting folk being warred upon set after set I know tE answer to that do you?

Rassputtin
05-12-2012, 23:24
In all fairness Mr. P has expressed desire to make changes and to disregard the voice of the few who want to be big fish in small pond and to make changes as he sees will help the game.... just slow going and I hope that he has similiar vision in regards to some of the things we've discussed.

On the topic of the thread though, how are the peace talks coming?

Blacken
05-12-2012, 23:47
WE, as the Lead dude for the Nation Formally Known as ICN, I am all about peace:

I just need to make sure that the terms befit my prestigious position, and nation. We demand that you drop all of your ground troops so that we can hit each of you 12 times to make up for net lost during this unsightly aberration to our netting.

Next set, you will provide GB pro to all of our states before they jump, and purchase our INF we will sell to you at Max market rate.

Sounds good!

I am ready for peace!

bigstink
05-13-2012, 00:33
In all fairness Mr. P has expressed desire to make changes and to disregard the voice of the few who want to be big fish in small pond and to make changes as he sees will help the game.... just slow going and I hope that he has similiar vision in regards to some of the things we've discussed.

On the topic of the thread though, how are the peace talks coming?

slow...

Blackwater
05-13-2012, 02:31
After reading this long *** thread it seems simple enough. We need to make changes or this game will continue to whither as it is and eventually die. Let's get a dev team together to talk and come up with the fixes then run a beta version of it to play and work out the kinks. Make a new thread for people to put in their ideas/suggestions for the new game if we do do this

Margus
05-13-2012, 03:59
This thread is funny.. Someone says something about feeding and changes and everyone follows. WHAT FEEDING? What changes to the game are needed? ICN didn't feed, didn't hoard one unit, didn't do anything bad except one member sold their stuff 4-5 times to get some NA. DEAD just had many members ready for war and ICN was the biggest target (and also some grudge over last sets).. it should be simple as that. You guys can war and I understand why you did it. I don't understand the made up bull**** on forums though.

Why are you so obsessed with NETTING, Blacken? It's part of the game just like warring. The *WINNER* at end is the one with most NETworth. If you choose to war instead of NETTING then you just need to kill the competition to be the winner.

I don't have the time nor energy for forumwars so be gentle with me : )

bigstink
05-13-2012, 06:28
What I find funny about your response is you have absolutly nothing to say about WLF warring ICN basicly for the reason of... they can't stand your leader! Its always DEAD did this, DEAD did that. Seriously get over it! This is he only time I'm going to type this, "AS OF RIGHT NOW, DEAD HAS NO PLANS OF WARRING ICN NEXT SET". Now insulting or provoking our members could and WILL change that. I see nothing "bad per say" from any DEAD member on here, The crap GK is posting is funny not insulting (my opinion).

Margus
05-13-2012, 07:41
What I find funny about your response is you have absolutly nothing to say about WLF warring ICN basicly for the reason of... they can't stand your leader! Its always DEAD did this, DEAD did that. Seriously get over it! This is he only time I'm going to type this, "AS OF RIGHT NOW, DEAD HAS NO PLANS OF WARRING ICN NEXT SET". Now insulting or provoking our members could and WILL change that. I see nothing "bad per say" from any DEAD member on here, The crap GK is posting is funny not insulting (my opinion).

Yes, my bad, didn't include WLF in my post. This set I don't have anything against DEAD members as I said, you guys were ready to war and wanted to war and ICN was the best target. I asked backen about the netting thing because I don't know him yet.. don't know if he really hates netters or is just a good troll.
About WLF I don't have much good to say because of Z. He accuses us of stuff we did not do except one member reselling army but that's almost the same as inviting inactive players to war who don't even know who or why they are warring (Hoe didn't know when I asked him on MSN during your FS. He is a cool guy tho.. I've warred together with him years ago and it's a shame we're on the opposite sides this time). The member who resold army was also inactive but wanted to help so why not (He even got up to top3 at one point so he wasn't doing much bad to his state as it gave him chance to do turns with low expenses after selling but also grab big states when bought army).

TBH I'm tired of warring set after set but it's interesting to see how long we (me and Lenn) last in TOP.

bigstink
05-13-2012, 07:58
Thank you! As I have said all ready to your leaders, DEAD has gotten away from what we're about. Next set we'd like to get back to that. That in which at this time doesn't involve ICN.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 08:59

I played wow in 2003 or so, but I've always been able to play this game maximum for 3 sets in a row, because it gets really boring really fast. And that period wasn't that different from nowadays. I remember i always got to top1 after i jumped, but then i got taken down by some random nations (and please dont tell me i was inf hoarding lol). And after you get taken down everytime you jump, it gets boring. In my opinion, about 70% of staying at top1 is about luck, because if someone wants to take you down, they can take you down with relative ease. Also, I'd like to know how do you judge how good a player is? :D Newsflash - it's a text-based game, so there's a limit of how good you can be, and tbh, that limit isn't that high.

Stop trying to be so 'old-school', most people here started the game at the same time as you did.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 09:10
Btw, when you talk about hoarding and balanced states, do you have this in mind?

Spies: 150.000 Level:4
Infantry: 43.334.262 Level:8
Tanks: 0 Level:1
Jets: 0 Level:1
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 0 Level:1
Ships: 0 Level:8
Missiles: 0 Level:0

Spies: 1.167.724 Level:5
Infantry: 55.252.651 Level:8
Tanks: 200.689 Level:1
Jets: 418.095 Level:7
Bombers: 1.002.923 Level:8
SAMs: 288.060 Level:1
Ships: 184.705 Level:7

Spies: 820.311 Level:8
Infantry: 5.499.120 Level:8
Bombers: 1.000.000 Level:8
SAMs: 2.025.236 Level:8
Ships: 9.442.481 Level:8

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 09:17
I'd like to know how do you judge how good a player is? :D Newsflash - it's a text-based game, so there's a limit of how good you can be, and tbh, that limit isn't that high.

That's right it's all about the amount of time you have to put in to the game. Or as I like to think "lack of life". :P

05-13-2012, 10:17
Btw, when you talk about hoarding and balanced states, do you have this in mind?

Spies: 150.000 Level:4
Infantry: 43.334.262 Level:8
Bombers: 0 Level:1
SAMs: 0 Level:1
Ships: 0 Level:8

Spies: 1.167.724 Level:5
Infantry: 55.252.651 Level:8
Tanks: 200.689 Level:1
Jets: 418.095 Level:7
Bombers: 1.002.923 Level:8
SAMs: 288.060 Level:1
Ships: 184.705 Level:7

Spies: 820.311 Level:8
Infantry: 5.499.120 Level:8
Bombers: 1.000.000 Level:8
SAMs: 2.025.236 Level:8
Ships: 9.442.481 Level:8

Don't be shy hiney you can tell us that those are a few EOJ states I'm pretty sure the 1 with 9 million ships is imperium the other 2 not sure about and I know try aren't
In my Nation I'm sure if we find them since you wouldn't
Tell me who they are they will get AAed some
Or ARed some Just like the others.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 10:28
Don't be shy hiney you can tell us that those are a few EOJ states I'm pretty sure the 1 with 9 million ships is imperium the other 2 not sure about and I know try aren't
In my Nation I'm sure if we find them since you wouldn't
Tell me who they are they will get AAed some
Or ARed some Just like the others.

Ok, I'll answer this in a way that you could wrap your little head around:

The 1 wihth 9 million ship are #836 that is are In your nAtion who is DEAD i sure since i intel op are have mby AR or may be AA you this guy In you are nation or mby kick or mayb stop being a liar.

bigstink
05-13-2012, 10:30
Hey heyneken, you looking for a fight my friend? You already know we ain't shy and would love to shove some turns up your ***!
How about you post my intel while your at it there boot lip!

Dogma
05-13-2012, 10:36
Hey heyneken, you looking for a fight my friend? You already know we ain't shy and would love to shove some turns up your ***!

Boot lip??? LMFAO

heyneken
05-13-2012, 10:38

Or maybe you can throw those one-unit-hoarders out and war them? I have no idea nor interest in who you are bigstink, so no, can't post your intel.

bigstink
05-13-2012, 10:40
well I'm not seeing why exactly you feel the need to stick your nose in DEAD's buisness??? Got a state # handy there big talker?

05-13-2012, 10:42
Ok, I'll answer this in a way that you could wrap your little head around:

The 1 wihth 9 million ship are #836 that is are In your nAtion who is DEAD i sure since i intel op are have mby AR or may be AA you this guy In you are nation or mby kick or mayb stop being a liar.

Wow you wanna bitxh about someone hoarding ships in wartime when the other breakers are dead that's funny as hell why not post the eoj intel with the guy having 9 mil ships and 53 mil
Infantry not at war and then talk to me. How's that for wrapping your head around something dumbass no wonder the name hiney fits you.Btw who are the other to not in my nation did you not pay attention tE last few days tank deleted cause he was AAed for hoarding
Infantry.

bigstink
05-13-2012, 10:43
LD... what is his state #? And sorry about my chat box rant... bad morning so far,

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 10:46
You must forgive hiney. He/she's a little ignorant to the fact that we are actually in war and not trying to be a networth hero. If he/she wasn't so stupid he/she would know that.

05-13-2012, 10:46
Hiney deleted his first state because if "exams" lmao ok he was the top guy in ICN before e deleted for "exams" which right after him and his brother deletes HNA went inactive.

bigstink
05-13-2012, 10:48
so some chump nick named after some cheap *** beer, who doesn't even have a state, wants to talk trash on DEAD? Heyneken.... you are a TOOL!!!::oops:

05-13-2012, 10:51
Well I'm sure he restarted after deleting The cookies from the other accounts off his comp or he is using one of the other accounts on his comp so Prolly someone from HNA or EOJ don't know for sure.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 10:52
so some chump nick named after some cheap *** beer, who doesn't even have a state, wants to talk trash on DEAD? Heyneken.... you are a TOOL!!!::oops:

Ummm...rumor is he/she has several states. :P

bigstink
05-13-2012, 10:57
Schlitz, Iron City, Peel's, National Bohemian, Lion's Head, Natural Ice, Milwauke's Best... all should be names then for his multiple states. Cheap, crappy, beer. But still better then that **** he is named after :P

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:00
lmfao, i'm not seeing why exactly you feel the need to stick your nose in everyone else's business (by hunting down inf hoarders), ironically of course, DEAD is the biggest hoarding nation of them all. And did i hit a soft spot guys? Why so mad?

Btw, Mr President, could you confirm I have nothing to do with those hna accounts, so this dyslexic retard would stop whining about it? And no, i dont have a restart, i just got those intel's from a friend after we'd had a big laugh about your nation.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:04
Why you mad cheater, you getting called on? Why is a cheaters first cry always, "have Mr.P check"? Really what does that prove? We're not all as stoopid as you like to think we are!

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:06
Oh and by the way your friend is just as stoopid as you are. If you weren't such a lame player (& cheater) you would know that when in war the make-up of your state has to change. Maybe that's why clowns like you get owned all of the time.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:07
How else can i prove i'm not behind those states? You clearly are stupid, since there's absolutely no logic behind why you think those are mine.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:10
Yeah okay CHEATER!

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:11
How have I been owned? : DDD
I've played 3 rounds:
1) helped icn in a war, didnt get killed, finished in top15 or something like that
2) netted and set the nw record
3) netted, was top1 and deleted my state, because i have a very busy 1,5 months coming up

So, please enlighten me, in what way have i been owned? l o l

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:14
I'm going to refer to you as the "Pink Hiney" from now on. Pink as in cheater....or Pink Hiney as in what happens to you after a night on the town.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:15
Yeah okay CHEATER!

It's the same if i would say those are your states. You AA-d those top states to be the first, because you obviously suck at netting, but even then you didnt make it and then cam to the forums and started moaning like a little *****.

DEVILDOG IS A CHEATER, THOSE HNA STATES ARE HIS! OMGOMG

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:16
Oh well we just need Mr.P to check! :P PINKY!!

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:18
Oh well we just need Mr.P to check! :P PINKY!!

Why do cheaters always say that? LIKE IT PROVES ANYTHING, CHEATER!

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:20
I'm sure he could tell what country those HnA states are from you *****!

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:23
I'm sure he could tell what country those HnA states are from you *****!

So, now you think Mr P indeed can help find out who's behind those? : D "You change your mind, like a girl changes clothes, yeah you, pms like a *****"

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:25
Hmmmmm...again you're showing how stoopid you are ******. If he could tell what country those states are from it would most likely eliminate me unlike you!

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:30
Another thing Pinky, do you have any idea the reason as to why the current war is going on? I don't think "hoarding" was a reason given.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:36
Another thing Pinky, do you have any idea the reason as to why the current war is going on? I don't think "hoarding" was a reason given.

Didn't ICN declare war on DEAD because they found out you were the cheater?

05-13-2012, 11:38
lmfao, i'm not seeing why exactly you feel the need to stick your nose in everyone else's business (by hunting down inf hoarders), ironically of course, DEAD is the biggest hoarding nation of them all. And did i hit a soft spot guys? Why so mad?

Btw, Mr President, could you confirm I have nothing to do with those hna accounts, so this dyslexic retard would stop whining about it? And no, i dont have a restart, i just got those intel's from a friend after we'd had a big laugh about your nation.

LMAO what is dead hoarding? o thats right we are hoarding infantry killers, killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself or any other unit with no def.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:38
Devildog's pm to me: " CHEATER
You're not only a cheater but you.'re a cum guzzleing ****** too. I've had about enough of your faggy little insults towards Grim members on the forums so now I will give them back to you you ****ing piece of ****. You're a cheating ****ing **** and you know it!!"

So no, I wouldn't qualify myself as being mad, especially compared to you guys ;)

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:39
LMAO what is dead hoarding? o thats right we are hoarding infantry killers, killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself or any other unit with no def.

You haven't killed me even once during my 3 sets, so nice try.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:40
Again...more stoopid escaping your finger tips and hopping right on to your keyboard for us all to see. Were you born that stoopid or is it somehting you've been working on for years to perfect? If you were born that way then I'm sorry for insulting you but if it's something you've been working on I have to ask, why?

05-13-2012, 11:42
Didn't ICN declare war on DEAD because they found out you were the cheater?

Actually we declared on ICN for sticking their nose where it didnt belong yet again and Blaa threatened us with war for a state that didnt do anything to ICN other than make a few illegal attacks on a hoarding infantry retard in EOJ. now that your up to speed hiney you can stop talking dumb.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:43
You're not only a cheater but you.'re a cum guzzleing ****** too. I've had about enough of your faggy little insults towards Grim members on the forums so now I will give them back to you you ****ing piece of ****. You're a cheating ****ing **** and you know it!!"

So no, I wouldn't qualify myself as being mad, especially compared to you guys ;)

Awe boohoo ******. Like I said I'm about tired of watching your ignorant *** getting on the forums and insulting members of Grim unchecked. I will now return the favor to you ******!

05-13-2012, 11:44
You haven't killed me even once during my 3 sets, so nice try.

Guess your not hoarding one unit with no def then right? because thats what I said no def hoarding infantry retards so if you werent killed you had def wow that makes sense no wonder you misunderstood what i said.

05-13-2012, 11:47

bvtw he did it the right way he kept it off the forums and sent it to you via pm which was the right thing to do. unfortunantly i dont have that type of self control most of the times which is why i have had several warnings about it. he atleast made an attempt to keep it civil on the forums by pming you. you being the hiney you are posted it publicly on the forums way to go hiney.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:48
Guess your not hoarding one unit with no def then right? because thats what I said no def hoarding infantry retards so if you werent killed you had def wow that makes sense no wonder you misunderstood what i said.

You wrote: "killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself"

"LIKE YOURSELF"
"YOURSELF"

You were saying?

I mean, just face it, i'm a superior human being, but you don't have to feel bad about it ;)

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 11:50
Don't full yourself, you're a piece of **** where we live!

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:53
Don't full yourself, you're a piece of **** where we live!

Nope.

05-13-2012, 11:55
You wrote: "killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself"

"LIKE YOURSELF"
"YOURSELF"

You were saying?

I mean, just face it, i'm a superior human being, but you don't have to feel bad about it ;)

wtf are you selling you make no sense and their is nobody better then me in this lifetime or the next nor am i better than anyone else.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 11:59
You said I hoard infantry and that you kill inf hoarders, I replied that you haven't even killed me once. Then you blabbered something about me not hoarding any unit.
To be honest, i'm not really surprised that you can't comprehend anything even you yourself write.

05-13-2012, 12:09
see thats where you are wrong read slowly so you understand ok ready here we go. you must not have been hoarding infantry if we didn't kill you or you must of had def is what i said. if you weren't hoarding infantry that just makes you a little less retarded and that's where i was wrong.

heyneken
05-13-2012, 12:14
This is what you wrote: "LMAO what is dead hoarding? o thats right we are hoarding infantry killers, killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself or any other unit with no def."

So, I was either hoarding inf and you killed me (which isn't the case since I wasn't and yes, you didnt), OR I wasn't (which is the case) and the "killing hoarding infantry retards like yourself" is another one of your lies. Get it now? It's like talking to a 5-year-old :)

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 12:18
Truth be told Pinky we probably did kill you a couple of times already. It's just that you have the ability to say "hey that's not my state, I'm not even playing. I deleted!"

heyneken
05-13-2012, 12:20
Nope, only pro players can kill me.

Max Logan
05-13-2012, 12:26
I know somewhere along the way to adulthood, I used the get in a fight like this:

A: You`re stupid!
B: No you are stupid!
A: No you are!
B: You`re so stupid!
A: You are the stupid one!
B: Stupid one!
goes on forever

That about sums you guys up!

Max Logan
05-13-2012, 12:28
As a side note - cheating is really easy. I`m sitting on 5 different IPs every day, if I wanted I could easily cheat. It`s 21st century, internet s everywhere, like go outside, sit in a park, internet cafe, work, friends, lovers...

It`s not like Mr P can check and prove that you are or you`re not a cheater. But if someone suspects you of cheating...well, it didn`t come from nothing...

heyneken
05-13-2012, 12:38
As a side note - cheating is really easy. I`m sitting on 5 different IPs every day, if I wanted I could easily cheat. It`s 21st century, internet s everywhere, like go outside, sit in a park, internet cafe, work, friends, lovers...

It`s not like Mr P can check and prove that you are or you`re not a cheater. But if someone suspects you of cheating...well, it didn`t come from nothing...

Yeah dude, DevilDog are you getting this? Me suspecting you of cheating didn't come from nothing. I had like..you know..serious evidence and..uhm..**** like that, so yeah..you're a CHEATER!

That's basically what that dyslexic guy said. But, why on earth would I use multiple states? What would I even gain from it? And if those are mine, why wouldn't I use them to take down DEAD? Wouldn't I have used them to make grabs? etc etc
So, Max, it didn't come from nothing? Yeah right.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 12:47
Yeah dude, DevilDog are you getting this? Me suspecting you of cheating didn't come from nothing. I had like..you know..serious evidence and..uhm..**** like that, so yeah..you're a CHEATER!

That's basically what that dyslexic guy said. But, why on earth would I use multiple states? What would I even gain from it? And if those are mine, why wouldn't I use them to take down DEAD? Wouldn't I have used them to make grabs? etc etc

Oh my is there no end to your buffoonery Pinky?

heyneken
05-13-2012, 12:53
Don't know what you're talking about, but I won this forum-war. Good night my sweet princes. xoxo

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 12:57
Don't know what you're talking about, but I won this forum-war. Good night my sweet princes. xoxo

If you won I'm sure it was only because you cheated AGAIN?

Huh, sweet princess?? You thinking about the night out with your boyfriend again? Tell him not to make the hiney red.

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 12:59
Now maybe the thread should can get back to what it was intended and that's PEACE! :)

MAGGIO
05-13-2012, 13:50
1. The new term "Forum War" is pretty cool.

2. Boot Lip was the greatest work around for the bad language filter **** I have ever seen in my life

3. Mr. P is working on some updates, but the last two resets have been difficult (especially the last one with the foot)

4. There is a thread about game changes, and its called "the honest truth" and is in the suggestions section

5. Mr. P I told you to merge the threads because all you were doing is splitting the same topic into two threads

6. Since HnA and Heyneken are being called out so much for cheating I am sure that they have been looked at very closely and so far have been determined not cheating.

7. If you think someone is cheating report them and it will be looked into.

Max Logan
05-13-2012, 19:00

cheating for grabs is lame. if you cheat, do it for the ships, or selling stupid units no one cares about. make a stocker to buy up all your infantry late, your AGMs and resell you ships. if you do it right, no one even notices a state going high on net and then disappearing.

BladeEWG
05-13-2012, 20:42
bvtw he did it the right way he kept it off the forums and sent it to you via pm which was the right thing to do. unfortunantly i dont have that type of self control most of the times which is why i have had several warnings about it. he atleast made an attempt to keep it civil on the forums by pming you. you being the hiney you are posted it publicly on the forums way to go hiney.

Oh so he sent it in a PM so you condone it.
Great show of leadership there.
Guess I need to remind some again.
THIS IS A GAME!

the fact that some act like children and spout off each day is just incredible.
You wonder why there are no serrious peace talks?
Then look at the slams you spout on the forums as your FA guy is trying to talk to me and blaaa.
You can't even give a wee bit of support to your own FA guy.
I feel sorry for you Pedrow, you'rte a good guy and deserve better..

Benjidatramp
05-13-2012, 20:59
Wow such a fun and informative thread. Glad to see so much passion even though there are so few players in the game. Here are my 2c

1. People will always find loopholes in the game. It has been happening since my first set in WoW. When donations got stopped people played silly buggers with Tags and tax rates. Seems that still continues somewhat - just ICN are doing it better than others.

2. People will always attack the top nations - i mean god the catch phrase is "domination leads to war"....... Another thing that has happened since the start of wow.

3. Netting is a formula at the moment. As someone said earlier in the thread success is just a matter of caring about your state and a formula. In the past diplomacy played a bigger part with more nations. Now it is get some land, buy some ships. Hit the cash button a few times. Yes strategy is a major part of the game, but there should be element of luck and political intrigue there :). PS please dont war me.

4. Im not convinced back and forth warring is good for the game, but with the small player base there is not much more that can be done. Look at what it does for the forum activity!. It makes for a good read at the very least :)

DevilDog
05-13-2012, 22:21
Oh so he sent it in a PM so you condone it.
Great show of leadership there.
Guess I need to remind some again.
THIS IS A GAME!

the fact that some act like children and spout off each day is just incredible.
You wonder why there are no serrious peace talks?
Then look at the slams you spout on the forums as your FA guy is trying to talk to me and blaaa.
You can't even give a wee bit of support to your own FA guy.
I feel sorry for you Pedrow, you'rte a good guy and deserve better..

Read what I wrote, I said I'm growing sick and tired of watching the insults coming from you and others towards members of Grim. And as for no serious peace talks it's because YOU don't want them and we know it. So why don't you step up on the public forums and tell us all why you don't want peace? I feel sorry for members of ICN as long as your part of that process because of the way you act they may never get to play in peace again. I suggest you (we) just leave peace talks to Pedro & Blaa and we stay out of it.

Hoebawt
05-13-2012, 22:23
I say screw all peace talks... Peace is boring

05-13-2012, 22:24
I don't see you reprimanding your nation mate in anyway for what he says on the forums so how does that make you any better than me? I didn't say I condone it I said he did I the right way where in there did I say good job devil dog way to slam hiney on the forums by sending him a pm? I didn't. I've also been I think pretty civil in this thread. So what makes you a great leader the fact you have great netters in your nation and ater to their needs to finish number 1 because your FA skills are about as good as mine when we talk to each other.

MAGGIO
05-13-2012, 23:19
i have to give it to ICN for almost taking down as much NW even though its just 4 kills.

also when will the top two states die COME ON! are they too big or something?

05-14-2012, 00:28
No we are just making them suffer by watching their comrades die 1 by 1. We like Margus he nets like a champ.

Divine Intervention
05-14-2012, 06:16
I know somewhere along the way to adulthood, I used the get in a fight like this:

A: You`re stupid!
B: No you are stupid!
A: No you are!
B: You`re so stupid!
A: You are the stupid one!
B: Stupid one!
goes on forever

That about sums you guys up!

these days we're the civilized, mature ones.

http://mediaediting.wikispaces.asu.edu/file/view/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg/297109586/495x423/feel-like-a-sir-template.jpg

edit: p.s. also, heyneken....for someone who is busy with exams, you sure are online a lot forum warring!

heyneken
05-14-2012, 06:22
had 2 exams already, taking a 1-2 day break or so from studying now and what better way to relax than participating in a forum war.

Divine Intervention
05-14-2012, 06:51
had 2 exams already, taking a 1-2 day break or so from studying now and what better way to relax than participating in a forum war.

i can think of several better ways to relax.

Max Logan
05-14-2012, 11:55
i can think of several better ways to relax.

Like anything that does not involve a PC. And no, p o r n is not relaxing...

MellonColly
05-14-2012, 14:32
whatever max :glare: