PDA

View Full Version : Foriegn Affairs for ICN

Blacken
05-10-2012, 10:02
I must send huge thanks out to bla for his part in making me the new Head of Foreign Affairs in ICN! Without his abilities none of this would have been possible. I don't even want to contemplate what kind of underhanded backroom deals he had to agree to, in order to make me "The Man", but I thank him completely and of course it doesn't reflect my spotless crown. (Yeah, why not a crown, at this point... we gonna make some Big changes, round town)

Promises:
The trains will run on Time!

New Slogans, logos, merchandise, and promotional videos WILL be released for the Nation Formally known as ICN. Prince went to a symbol, and that seemed to have worked so The Nation Formally known as ICN will now be known as:

B

I am sure you can figure out who that is in honor of... and those of you that can't, well you don't need to understand, you merely will need to FOLLOW

All nations that wish to get in on the good side of

B

will send tribute to "His most High Excellency and Foreign Affairs Master of the World and Sky" in the form of:
32 small porcupines
1K Infantry Troops
2 panda bears
1K Infantry Troops
500K units of Food
1K Infantry Troops
62 flying squirrels
1K Infantry Troops

each day, or you will be made to bow through the mighty beat stick of

B

blaa
05-10-2012, 10:11
I sign with two hands.

Blacken
05-10-2012, 10:39
Peasants and Rabble,

Behold I have new declarations for you to FOLLOW.

All your NET on Sunday are belong to B

Thou Shalt not work on Sunday, but Thou hast better NET on Sunday.

When a member of B ( The Nation Formally Known as ICN, for you people that can't keep attention and focus, or missed the subtitles) who works in the acquisition department of accounting sends you a land tax bill of sale, Thou shalt NOT question said integrity (or logical legalize) of the bill, and instead you will remove your troops from your sate and allow the Acquisition Department to do their job - unmolested!

The trains run on Time, so make sure that your daily tribute is loaded onto the trains!

Blacken
05-10-2012, 12:07
I must now send out thanks to the Nation of GRIM for helping to identify defective states in the Bcollective.

Without their valiant effort, we'd just assume that our states are all powerful. Please continue your efforts to expose possible weaknesses.

-- You get a free pass on having to pay tribute for the week!

for the rest of you wormlings - Get that tribute on the trains!

Blacken
05-10-2012, 15:55
Peasants,

I must explain the recent actions from a few of our states. It seems that our handbook "To Net is Divine" was not properly passed out or read thoroughly by all the newer members. And quite possibly a bad element has entered the Nation and influenced such predictable netters as Margus and bla. All this can be blamed on that evil Donald D of Disneyland, hiding behind that "new player" mask and forcing Margus to cry about the unblooded innocent new states, while Donald cast an evil spell of obfuscation upon the nation to lead them away from the true calling of NET

Woe upon us all.

-- We'll have to get this heresy stamped out shortly.

bigstink
05-10-2012, 17:38
this guy is hilarious! Where do I sign up??? lol

Dogma
05-11-2012, 12:57
Thus wariness of which thine wishes as the wish thee makes may find some solace in coming to fruition on thee.

Blacken
05-11-2012, 14:10
bla has attempted an uprising in B , and for this he shall be punished!

His humorous posts are an attempt to overthrow the Rule of Divine! He cleverly hides subversion in his ludicrous statements. He shall be banned from The Nation Formally Known as ICN, and cast out by the Admins that be. Down with his use of subtlety hidden behind what appears on the surface to utter nonsense. His attempts to steal the easily lead followers, is infringement upon both trademarked and copyrighted Territory. I shall unleashed the accountants upon him with full fury. His putsch shall be thrown down.

So has it been said, so shall it be done!

Blacken
05-12-2012, 05:07
And after chastisement do you now conform to follow again blaa, and beg forgiveness to be allowed back into the fold?

Divine Intervention
05-13-2012, 06:20
bla has attempted an uprising in B , and for this he shall be punished!

His humorous posts are an attempt to overthrow the Rule of Divine! He cleverly hides subversion in his ludicrous statements. He shall be banned from The Nation Formally Known as ICN, and cast out by the Admins that be. Down with his use of subtlety hidden behind what appears on the surface to utter nonsense. His attempts to steal the easily lead followers, is infringement upon both trademarked and copyrighted Territory. I shall unleashed the accountants upon him with full fury. His putsch shall be thrown down.

So has it been said, so shall it be done!

we can't have that!

Blacken
05-15-2012, 15:09
Due to the number of failings, and defective states in The Nation Formally Known as ICN, I am going to walk away from running them. I fear it will only leave them in a chaos filled power vacuum as they scrabble for who will lead, but alas

The Trains will run on Time!