PDA

View Full Version : blaa

Blacken
05-19-2012, 02:01
Well, I think some people you just aren't going to like. I let you hate me before I used sarcasm to point out your fails. You aren't going to get it.

It's never that simple , and you aren't the victim you paint yourself. You spin doctor like no one's business, and as I stated before, trust in you.... from what I have seen - would be poorly placed.

IF you were paying attention I handed you a stack of things to help you. But stay right. It has been working so well for you.

-- Now, I don't see you as an opponent an enemy or actually much of anything, quite simply you don't rate, BUT you did give lots of chuckles to me, while I would be drinking coffee, so i do thank you for that.

-- And to square away things, I haven't talked smack about the way ICN operates, and the failings I saw there. Cause it doesn't matter, But You should know that I told Blade that he most likely would have to boot me. So don't ever try to paint me or my actions in a bad light pup.

Other then that, hope you have a nice set. And was it really worth it? Did you and Margus prove me wrong? Did you? Did you? Go back and read my couple of thoughts thread, after taking a minute to breathe. it might help you quite a bit in the future.

MellonColly
05-19-2012, 09:56
the tourist has spoken! lets see how the crowd reacts

::LD::GrimReapr
05-19-2012, 10:46
:clap: :clap: :clap:

BladeEWG
05-19-2012, 18:20
Good way to help build on better relations between our two nations....

DevilDog
05-19-2012, 18:31
Funny, I thought the same thing when I read this....

Blacken. I just don't like that guy. I don't get his humour, I don't get his logic. But I don't have to, there are different people playing this game and its normal you don't get along with everybody. Blacken came to ICN, and my common sense tells me that when you join a nation you don't start performing harmful attacks on other states. Sure, newbies do that, but blacken should know better... Or should he? Man doesn't know what Global Events do, so maybe I'm expecting too much from him?

Whatever though, we're moving on. :)

BladeEWG
05-19-2012, 18:59
yep

05-19-2012, 19:55

Thats Why Pedrow is the FA guy and I am not.

bigstink
05-19-2012, 20:04
.... :unsure:

Blacken
05-20-2012, 01:08

Well since blaa decided to mention me specifically and talk crap about me, I decided to hang it out and clear a few things.

I'd sincerely hope that blaa doesn't affect how your nation operates Blade.

05-20-2012, 09:14
Blade doesn't see it that way its all your fault Blaa is faultless.

BladeEWG
05-20-2012, 09:55
I certainly appreciate your offer of help, but I can certainly speak for myself and see no need for anyone else to explain what i feel.
What I "feel" is that this is a waste of time and effort on my part.
As DD mentioned before and i do concur..we have moved on.

I shall no longer, and have advised blaa the same, visit these foolish threads and continue to feed the trolls.
I would ask Mr.P to make a new forum called "slams or *****es" so that we all know where they are to avoid them. Those who choose to partake in them can have a free rein there to do so.

G'Day

Dogma
05-20-2012, 11:03
If all else fails, blame Tnova, it is usually his fault anyway.

MellonColly
05-20-2012, 11:35
i hate that Tnova guy. He's always messin stuff up

05-20-2012, 12:26
I certainly appreciate your offer of help, but I can certainly speak for myself and see no need for anyone else to explain what i feel.
What I "feel" is that this is a waste of time and effort on my part.
As DD mentioned before and i do concur..we have moved on.

I shall no longer, and have advised blaa the same, visit these foolish threads and continue to feed the trolls.
I would ask Mr.P to make a new forum called "slams or *****es" so that we all know where they are to avoid them. Those who choose to partake in them can have a free rein there to do so.

G'Day

There in lies your problem. Its ok for your nation mate to take shots at people but as soon as someone outside your nation takes a shot at someone in your nation you get all defensive about it. whats good for the goose is good for the gander. Advise or suggest away my friend. I blame Tnova for not having a Forum thing like you suggest allready.

Blacken
05-20-2012, 13:12
It's hard living in a closet. Especially when they are packing that many guys in there.

-- And yeah, take that how ever you want :) why be nice to low renters that feel they are l337?