PDA

View Full Version : USA Leadership

ranger2112
05-24-2012, 10:38
There seems to be some confusion, at least to some, about the leadership of USA. ALthough no nation should be required to explain their inner workings on USA, it has come to my attention that some are confused and some are outright upset with the tone of USA. Let me get the record straight on a few things.

First, all FA matters are to be brought to Dogma's attention as he handles these matters. Any leader who wants to contact the USA leader, please do so. That is me. Mr P's status as leader is because USA is his baby and without his time, money (along with the efforts of others) NW would not even be here for us to enjoy. He is a valued member of USA and part of the leadership caste, but make no mistake, I lead USA and there is no internal power issues.

Some were offended when P offered his services as a negotiator earlier in the set. WHY? he has been at this as long as most here. It was not arrogance on his part but a genuine need to help. His offer was not a sanctioned action of USA, but something he wanted to do.

Some were offended when a post was made of our new VP. i say again, WHY? He has been a loyal member of USA for many sets who started as a n00b. He asked for help, got it and used it and is now one of the stronger states in the game and has been loyal to USA for the entire time. The announcement was meant as a pat on his back, not, as was suggested, our arrogance that all things USA are of the utmost importance to the community and that we somehow are full of ourselves. Cant we just congratulate a guy and let the community know of an alternative leader they can contact if they are in need of immediatie converse with USA?

In conclusion, I just wanted to clear the air about a few things that are being whispered about in the community. Any nation takes on the face and personality of its leader. Under P, the nation of USA was him and under me, not much has changed. I have a different approach to things, but all and all USA is still the nation that it was.

northbabylon
05-24-2012, 18:35
since i joined USA back in 03. USA always had changes in leadership. Mr p was always the 'leader' but we always had a president, VP, Cabinet members. At one time we had navy seals. Those were the days.

Divine Intervention
05-24-2012, 19:56
since i joined USA back in 03. USA always had changes in leadership. Mr p was always the 'leader' but we always had a president, VP, Cabinet members. At one time we had navy seals. Those were the days.

i think i remember reading about those on old usa/dak forums (do either of those still go on semi actively?) how big was the navy seal squad? was it seperate tag ? or just sub group in nation that focused on getting upgraded and war prepped first then netting second?

Crimson Shadow
05-24-2012, 20:04
If I remember correctly, the Seals were in USA and focused on upgrading & getting prepped for war.

Benjidatramp
05-24-2012, 21:29
LOL people were upset? Man I must be living with my head in the sand.... This looks to me like a poorly veiled attempt to get USA in the news!

Dogma
05-25-2012, 01:11

BAck when we ran 20 or 30 members we also had a Senate.

MellonColly
05-25-2012, 01:19
i was up for reelection in the house or representatives

Mr President
05-25-2012, 09:33
i think i remember reading about those on old usa/dak forums (do either of those still go on semi actively?) how big was the navy seal squad? was it seperate tag ? or just sub group in nation that focused on getting upgraded and war prepped first then netting second?

The seals team was created to handle small covert operations that we didn't want to involve the whole nation in. These members were long time members with a lot of war training and knew how to get in and get out without getting caught. Each seal member built special units to be strong in so no matter what the mission, they were prepared. We used them often actually and it was pretty sweet having them.

BAck when we ran 20 or 30 members we also had a Senate.

Yea shortly after we started the Senate is when WoW was shut down. We never did get a chance to get that up and running fully. But that was cool. We had a lot of cool things that we did behind the scenes. It made the game a hell of a lot more fun.

LOL people were upset? Man I must be living with my head in the sand.... This looks to me like a poorly veiled attempt to get USA in the news!

He was upset cause he felt we were trying to steal the spot light all set and there were a couple of messages sent back and forth that he wasn't happy with either. Ranger made that post to clear the air.... or maybe to steal the spotlight again :)

Mr President
05-25-2012, 09:41
Although, I think out of everything, the elections we held were the most fun. We had debates and speeches and debates and questions and answers and debates all set long and then the last week is when the nation voted for who they wanted as President.. Then for the last few days of the set the new president was in on all the meetings and decisions till the new set when he took full control.

Out of the Presidents we had there was only one impeachment. He tried his best but he messed things up pretty bad and USA was in a bad spot. Our members voted him out and the VP took over as President for the rest of his term.

I miss our weekly cabinet meetings. Dogma would always come to them with full information on global events. It was shocking how much information we had on every nation each set.. Our intelligence division was the best in the game.

Dogma
05-25-2012, 10:27
I was a Sneaky Little Old Bastard

Divine Intervention
05-25-2012, 14:11
Although, I think out of everything, the elections we held were the most fun. We had debates and speeches and debates and questions and answers and debates all set long and then the last week is when the nation voted for who they wanted as President.. Then for the last few days of the set the new president was in on all the meetings and decisions till the new set when he took full control.

Out of the Presidents we had there was only one impeachment. He tried his best but he messed things up pretty bad and USA was in a bad spot. Our members voted him out and the VP took over as President for the rest of his term.

I miss our weekly cabinet meetings. Dogma would always come to them with full information on global events. It was shocking how much information we had on every nation each set.. Our intelligence division was the best in the game.

who was the Pres that got impeached? and yeah, you sneaky bastards, I remember you guys even managed to get spies into tags run by me! or if not that, def rmb some leaks in WLF.

northbabylon
05-25-2012, 17:03
who was the Pres that got impeached? and yeah, you sneaky bastards, I remember you guys even managed to get spies into tags run by me! or if not that, def rmb some leaks in WLF.

if i remember it was something shark...but i don't remember exactly...
I know for 2-3 sets in a row it was me and pres duking it out for president. but i don't think i ever won. I only won after we made it that a president can only run 2 terms in a row.

Divine Intervention
05-25-2012, 17:27
if i remember it was something shark...but i don't remember exactly...
I know for 2-3 sets in a row it was me and pres duking it out for president. but i don't think i ever won. I only won after we made it that a president can only run 2 terms in a row.

yeah you'd have had to bribe me with more of you know what if you'd have wanted my vote.

northbabylon
05-25-2012, 22:44
i did some heavy bribing thats for sure. That's how i was able to get 10~ votes...out of 30 lol.