PDA

View Full Version : A returning newbie

ukurasmus
05-26-2012, 10:37
Hi all,

I am Uku-Rasmus from Estonia, in Domination I was most known as BuG or uluk. I played domination for a looooong time and even managed some fair top 10 spots. Top 5 - not sure, could've been but can't recall really. Most of my Domination experience was warring related, there wasn't a single round where I would've not been engaged in some fights.

Good to see that the game has gone through some nice updates(Bombers value increased), but in its essence has remained the same. I have now been playing NW for some 1.5k turns and so far one more thing seems to have changed - land grabbing. Way easier to pick targets and get decent grabs these days.

Anyway, this end of round I am trying to recall as much of the game as possible, end with NW around 80M and next round expect to see me finish in TOP 20, the minimum ;)

Oh, and one more thing. What's the current status with infantry hoarders - is it ok to AA+SA hoarders in, say, TOP 40? In domination fairly nobody dared to start netting with infantry only. Guys who tried got on top, grabbed a **** load of land, ran out of grab protection and got AA+SA raped by the powerhouses. But here it seems to be a rather common way of playing.

PS. For those who care, ICN will be my choice of nation. I recall some good warring rounds I played in different tags lead by blaa. Yes, good ol' times :closedeyes:

MAGGIO
05-26-2012, 10:48
Great comments, and great to haveyou back.

Grabs are nicer especially near the end of the round.

the community is divided on the hoarding issue

ICN is a good nation to join, they are very strong netters.

Will
05-26-2012, 11:58
Great comments, and great to haveyou back.

Grabs are nicer especially near the end of the round.

the community is divided on the hoarding issue

ICN is a good nation to join, they are very strong netters.

Welcome back. I strongly advise against infantry hoarding, you'll get hammered with AAs and farmed if you do.

MellonColly
05-26-2012, 17:05
I suggest you hoard infantry. Start a war :)

BladeEWG
05-27-2012, 08:31
Welcome back to the game!
And thanks for choosing ICN !
baa is a great guy and we're lucky to have him in the band :)

::LD::GrimReapr
05-27-2012, 11:12
Welcome back to the game and I hope you enjoy your stay.

ladygaga69
06-18-2012, 17:39
welcome sir!

Scav
06-22-2012, 01:38
Welcome to Pixar Rasmus ;-)