PDA

View Full Version : Next Set

Abyss
05-26-2012, 11:16
Next set is going to be my last due to my army duty begins on 9th of july. Thanks for the NW community for making this game so fun and interesting.

MAGGIO
05-26-2012, 13:04
I hope to see you back soon

Divine Intervention
05-26-2012, 16:22
Gonna miss playing with you mate :(

Dogma
05-27-2012, 10:16
First I would like to extend a hearty "Thank you" for what you do. Second let you know we are here when you are able to come back. Be Safe.

::LD::GrimReapr
05-27-2012, 11:10
I agree with Dogma my family and I would like to say thanks for serving our country and I would also like to add a that we hope you return safely as well.

esco
05-27-2012, 11:55
Cool, I hope it works out great for you in there. Good luck. I'll be joining the Air Force myself. I don't have a ship out date yet but likely in Sept.

Abyss
05-27-2012, 17:57
Eventho I'm glad to get so "much" feedback due to my warring (it seems almost a decade) in WLF and UB etc. I'm not joining the US army, Estonian Defence Forces (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuperjanov_Battalion). =P

Divine Intervention
05-27-2012, 20:33
Eventho I'm glad to get so "much" feedback due to my warring (it seems almost a decade) in WLF and UB etc. I'm not joining the US army, Estonian Defence Forces (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuperjanov_Battalion). =P

Hey, NATO serves America :P

BladeEWG
05-27-2012, 21:29
Best to you and stay safe m8 :)

Will
05-28-2012, 03:12
Hey, NATO serves Israel

Fixed :P

Divine Intervention
05-28-2012, 08:09
Fixed :P

who doesn't eh? p.s. check PM

L P
05-28-2012, 09:17
I think we forget how much of an international community we have here. (Not to mention all the Estonians we have.)

Thank you for your service to your country and it's contribution to the global security. :)

Over the last 19 years I have met plenty of military members from dozens of countries but I have yet to meet an Estonian. Let me know if you make it to the USA and I will buy you a beer.

-Z-
05-28-2012, 12:13
I'm really glad that you are not joining the American Military.

Fare well in your Defence of Estonia!

(Reading the wiki page... I see lots about high quality training, and not much at all about US Style Slaughter of innocent civilians, profiteering, torture.)

This seems like the type of military I could really be proud to be a part of.

Z

esco
05-28-2012, 14:44

(Reading the wiki page... I see lots about high quality training, and not much at all about US Style Slaughter of innocent civilians, profiteering, torture.)

Z

I think I'll try to be a drone pilot when I join the Air Foce and stalk you until you go crazy w/ paranoia :)

Will
05-28-2012, 16:56
I think I'll try to be a drone pilot when I join the Air Foce and stalk you until you go crazy w/ paranoia :)

You won't be very popular when Z shoots down your drone:)

L P
05-28-2012, 20:21

Z

Happy Memorial Day -Z- !

Enjoy that freedom of speech.

Now then, I must get back to my cook out... I'm barbecuing the severed heads of innocent people that I slaughtered. Even better than pork chop sandwiches... Yummy Yum Yum!!! :thumbup:

esco
05-31-2012, 18:17
You won't be very popular when Z shoots down your drone:)

Good thing the U.S. military has a dime a dozen laying around. ;)

Will
05-31-2012, 18:23
Good thing the U.S. military has a dime a dozen laying around. ;)

What if he hacks the next one and reprograms it to drop cannabis over the US?

esco
06-01-2012, 10:41
Hell if he can hack into the system I'm sure the US government will offer him a nice 6 figure salary. The next time you see him, he'll just be another suit, complaining about those dirty, lazy bums at Occupy Wallstreet.

MellonColly
06-01-2012, 11:24
but think of all the cannibis!

Missionary
06-07-2012, 10:48
Next set is going to be my last due to my army duty begins on 9th of july. Thanks for the NW community for making this game so fun and interesting.

sucks dont it lol