PDA

View Full Version : FA for USA

Dogma
05-31-2012, 10:36
Due to some pretty serious health issues concerning my father, Any concerns with FA concerning USA. Please contact Merc (Vice President) as I will not be active right now. You can also contact Mr P as he will be helping out some in my absense.

Thank you.
Dogma

MellonColly
05-31-2012, 10:46
My best wishes go out to your father Dogma. I'll keep your boots safe by the door for the return of *** kicking.

::LD::GrimReapr
05-31-2012, 12:00
My families thoughts and my thoughts go out to you and your father Dogma.

northbabylon
05-31-2012, 13:44
prayers out to you, your father and your family dogma.

Dogma
06-01-2012, 00:59
You guys don't know what it means to me for your thoughts. He made it thru surgery but now the infection is now the issue. There is a better than liked chance of him going septic, and I think we all know what it means if that happens.

The surgeon found and removed a 2" chicken bone lodged in his lower bowel that had perforated his intestines so you can all understand how the infection got started. How he swallowed a 2" chicken bone is beyond all of us but I saw it, it was as long as my pinkie finger and bigger around than a tooth pick.

We still have a long way to go to get the infection cleared up and if he makes it thru the next 36 hours then we can start to be a little more optimistic, but according the surgeon this morning, the prognosis was grim.

Your continued prayers are greatly needed. I am not ready to lose the best friend I have ever had, my Dad.

Sorry guys for going to all the detail, but it helps me deal with it by talking about it to friends.

Blacken
06-01-2012, 03:37
Best wishes.

BladeEWG
06-01-2012, 07:27
My prayers are also with your.
I 'm sure all will be well with him!
And make sure to tell him when he gets home he'll have a heck of a story to tell.
Stay positive

06-01-2012, 10:44
Sorry guys for going to all the detail, but it helps me deal with it by talking about it to friends.

I understand exactly what your going through as you well know. I also found it easier to deal with talking to someone.

Dogma
06-01-2012, 23:10
Sometimes the unbelievable happens. Yesterday my Dad had a major surgery and the prognosis was grim. Today, he is awake and alert *****ing about chicken bones. That man never ceases to amaze me. Still a long road ahead but the journey seemingly has begun. We will walk that road together as a family.

Hoebawt
06-01-2012, 23:56
Goold luck to your pops.. hope the old gizzer is alright... teach the **** man how to chew :)... Hope he gets better you **** mutt

Dogma
06-02-2012, 07:59
Goold luck to your pops.. hope the old gizzer is alright... teach the **** man how to chew :)... Hope he gets better you **** mutt

I know right? We told him we are going to start feeding him from a blender thru a straw!!!

Dogma
06-19-2012, 18:35
Just to update my friends: THe Drs told us this morning that there is nothing more they can do for my Dad and they are allowing him to come home to be at peace and where he loves to be when his time come. We don't expect it to be more than a day or two. I will not be on much in the coming days as my family is trying to be at my father's side at all times.

Those of you who believe, I ask that you pray he has a peaceful passing and that i have the strength to be what he needs me to be in this time of trouble.

I will be back soon.

Achilles
06-20-2012, 15:38
Dear Dogma,

What sad news to hear :(
I hope you have the chance to speak about a lot about believing to your father in these days.
Think its a good idea to ask to believers to pray, and the power of prayer is underestmitated.
In my chruch ive seen people get better from situations the Drs couldnt explain.
You shouldnt stop believing your father can get better.
The bible says the following about this: (King James)

Matthew 19:26 But Jesus beheld them, and said upon them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.
Mark 10:27 And Jesus looking upon and said, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for all things are possible.
Luke 1:37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.
Luke 18:27 And he said, The things which are impossible for men are possible with God.

Achilles
06-20-2012, 16:01
You can pray for strenght for you and your father in this situation:

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
John 11:25 Jesus said upon her, I am the reserrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Best of luck and a wish you recieve a lot of strength.
I will pray for your father and you.

Dogma
06-24-2012, 18:41
well my Father's journey ended yesterday. He was at home with his family and passed peacefully. He was the greatest man I ever knew and I know he is in a better place now. I will always carry my memories of him and be satisfied that he knew everything I wanted him to know.

DBozMen
06-24-2012, 19:02
My condolences to you and your family

Eddie Haskel
06-25-2012, 01:22
One journey ends, and another begins. My deepest respects Dogma.

blaa
06-25-2012, 09:03
stay strong

DevilDog
06-25-2012, 10:50
So sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family....

06-25-2012, 10:54
My deepest condolences for you and your family Dogma. I am truly sorry to hear of about your loss.

Abyss
06-27-2012, 19:19
my condolences for you and your family. stay strong!

BladeEWG
06-28-2012, 08:41
am so sory to hear this:(
Dogma, it so good that he was able to come home and be with those he loved.
Always remember he will always be with you.