PDA

View Full Version : quitting

karam
06-04-2012, 14:45
LRH is out of here, this crap about hiddin rules not double tapping top 10.
I guess there are too many cowards out there, a clan based bottemfeeding game.
There are better games out there, this game could be great if the bull**** is removed.
someone else will get my gaming money.

Hoebawt
06-04-2012, 14:49
????

karam
06-04-2012, 14:59
what part are you confused about?

MellonColly
06-04-2012, 15:01
why do you feel its crap? Been like that forever. Sorry

I'd be more than happy to talk with you and help you out

karam
06-04-2012, 15:04
Why protect the biggest & baddest? Why have limits on attacks in a war game? The part that makes me mad is that it could easily be coded into the game to not allow multiple attacks in 36hrs so why isn't it.

blaa
06-04-2012, 15:46
Like you said, it's a war game. It's allowed to double tap, but if the other state doesn't like it, then they might do something.

bigstink
06-04-2012, 16:53
Don't quit... Come play in DEAD :D

bigstink
06-04-2012, 17:47
Oh.... U guys pissed off anton :( nevermind...

Mr President
06-04-2012, 20:39
LRH is out of here, this crap about hiddin rules not double tapping top 10. I guess there are too many cowards out there, a clan based bottemfeeding game. There are better games out there, this game could be great if the bullsheet is removed. someone else will get my gaming money. Karam the rules you are speaking about are unwritten rules. They are not game rules and you don't have to follow them if you don't want too. Nations create these rules out of respect for players but they are also created for the reason you are seeing right now.... A war excuse. It is a war game. Yes I could make it so you can't attack the same state more than 3 times in a 36hr period unless war has been declared, but why? It should be left to the nations to decide what they will retal and what they won't. However I think some nations have just gotten so comfortable with these unwritten rules they forget about the diplomacy that is involved. Many sets ago I made it clear that all unwritten rules need to be removed and Nations enforce what they want. Some have moved on and made there own rules to enforce and some have kept doing what they have always been doing. I know it's frustrating at times but reach out and talk to some of the other nations, create relationships and you'll be in a better position to defend things you want. Don't quit just yet.. Give it some time. If your having an issue with another member then let me know. I am the only state in the game that holds nuclear weapons :)

Dogma
06-04-2012, 22:43
Agreed, if you choose to not abide by someone else's rules as laid out, then by all means, disregard them. If you are prepared to stand your ground, do it. I am sure you will find members here willing to stand by you and your mates. Talk to USA.

MAGGIO
06-04-2012, 23:27
The part that makes me mad is that it could easily be coded into the game to not allow multiple attacks in 36hrs so why isn't it.

ive said that before. its so hard to break through the mold and pick up the game quickly enough before you become frustrated

let us open our ears to the ones bold enough to open their mouths. good new player feedback, and if you have any other compaints/suggestions we would be glad to hear them.

Blacken
06-04-2012, 23:58
Who is this Maggio guy??? He has been right on target. Folks listen to him. LOTS!

Benjidatramp
06-05-2012, 00:43
LOL so let me get this right...

You come in and call your nation "the land of rape and honey" (which some people would find borderline offensive), and then come and whine on the forums because you got warred on for double tapping? I am guessing the leader of Made probably contacted you to discuss and inform you of their policies and how there would be rammifications should you do it again and you probably told him to go F*&k himself.... and now your quitting

Go turn off the linkin park and simple plan and keep the sharp implements away from your wrists.

Divine Intervention
06-05-2012, 07:11
Agreed, if you choose to not abide by someone else's rules as laid out, then by all means, disregard them. If you are prepared to stand your ground, do it. I am sure you will find members here willing to stand by you and your mates. Talk to USA.

so does that mean if I join USA, I can go crazy on the double taps on people in top10 then if they ask me for a retal I can tell them to dream on and shove it and USA will stand by me?

MellonColly
06-05-2012, 08:35
so does that mean if I join USA, I can go crazy on the double taps on people in top10 then if they ask me for a retal I can tell them to dream on and shove it and USA will stand by me?

I think he means that given USA's track record they always stand by their mates if they feel it's the right thing to do. Not that they'd stand behind him right now, it was an example of people that do, not an invitation