PDA

View Full Version : Barbaric

::LD::GrimReapr
06-05-2012, 11:50
Is it any wonder why ICN gets warred with messages like this after we caught their spy in our nation. We will not be WARRING ICN this set.

I'm sending your little Cookie Monster home before he hurts himself...lol
We will look past this act of war committed by your nation
because.....truthfully.....we thought it was funny! That's your mulligan! ;)

Take care,
-Ryan

Sent: 16:35:10 - Tuesday 5th of June 2012
Subject: Hey Visconte
To: #939
You fooled no one while visiting us but it was fun to let you think so for a
while...lol

I thought about just having some of our members outside of the nation just
kill you but since we really are trying to have peace with ICN I'm going to
allow you to go back there unharmed. Yes, I'm doing so even though you
were one of the ones in the ICN nation forums that said you wanted NO
peace with Grim/Dead. You're welcome. ;)

Anyway, go back to ICN. Net with out fear of war with Grim. We will not be
declaring on ICN this set and hopefully for some time to come. Our
nations constantly warring is not good for ICN. Now us on the other hand
don't really care...lol ;)

I hope you have a good set.

Take care,
-Ryan

P.S. - I will forward this message to your leaders as well. You're same
leaders that again thought just because we don't care about netting
(finishing #1) we're just plain STOOPID here in GRIM!...lol

WarLord

WarLordRE:

we, ICN, did not send him to dead. Sure we talked and exchanged info but
thats it.

honestly, you can go and **** yourself, i couldnt give a flying **** about
what you think.

blaa

RE:

oh and one more thing.

**** off, dont ****ing message me back, you can say whatever the **** you
want publically on the forums

blaa

At least someone in ICN has some class this is the spies response after being booted.

You fooled no one while visiting us but it was fun to let you think so for a
while...lol

I thought about just having some of our members outside of the nation just
kill you but since we really are trying to have peace with ICN I'm going to
allow you to go back there unharmed. Yes, I'm doing so even though you
were one of the ones in the ICN nation forums that said you wanted NO
peace with Grim/Dead. You're welcome. ;)

Anyway, go back to ICN. Net with out fear of war with Grim. We will not be
declaring on ICN this set and hopefully for some time to come. Our
nations constantly warring is not good for ICN. Now us on the other hand
don't really care...lol ;)

I hope you have a good set.

Take care,
-Ryan

P.S. - I will forward this message to your leaders as well. You're same
leaders that again thought just because we don't care about netting
(finishing #1) we're just plain STOOPID here in GRIM!...lol

WarLordRE:

o_O im quite surprised there was also a spy in ICN last set. But yeah, we
had to do this to make sure you wont attack us or when you do you at least
wont catch us off our guard, so mission done i quess and im thankful you
have decided to let us play in peace this set. Very nice(Borat face).

Hope you have a good set too and thanks for hosting me for a few days :x

Peace,
Mike

Vassi

MAGGIO
06-05-2012, 11:55
WOW LOL @ Blaa's response

blaa
06-05-2012, 12:07
you throw 'retard' at me publically like its no big deal (it is no big deal), so why cant i privately tell you to **** off?

hereby i resign as war time advisor (sort of) of ICN. I just dont want anything to do with diplomacy or whatever.

oh and, eat **** dead! :D :)

Blacken
06-05-2012, 12:13
blaa did diplomacy? oh my.....

DevilDog
06-05-2012, 12:15
Go back and read postings made by your nation mates as well as your postings "ALMIGHTY BLAA" then come crying that you're offended.

And for the record my lord and savior BLAA there is NO such thing as private messages with your nation.

DevilDog
06-05-2012, 12:16
blaa did diplomacy? oh my.....

I think he was being funny there.

Blacken
06-05-2012, 12:24
I think what Devil Dog MAY have been doing with sharing blaa's wisdom is showing just about how far you can trust him. And respect? Stunning.

-- Fully expect crap posted about this and that, and intrigue and blaa blaa blaa, but honestly folks it has always been about honesty to me, I have never bought any of the excuses. And why am I not surprised?

Visconte
06-05-2012, 12:42
I started reading this and found my state name and my name in that text and i was like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NefM2gVo9mw

I havent received any messages ingame this set and im definately not in either of those nations so im really quite confused at the moment :confused:

Dogma
06-05-2012, 12:46
I started reading this and found my state name and my name in that text and i was like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NefM2gVo9mw

I havent received any messages ingame this set and im definately not in either of those nations so im really quite confused at the moment :confused:

That made me laugh completely out loud. Now my dogs think I am nuts.

Divine Intervention
06-05-2012, 12:54
#939 is Vaasi. LD Grim seemed to mention him trying to get into DEAD last set too. He's in ICN now after leaving DEAD.

DevilDog
06-05-2012, 12:56
@ Visconte - Now that was funny....lol

DevilDog
06-05-2012, 12:59
#939 is Vaasi. LD Grim seemed to mention him trying to get into DEAD last set too. He's in ICN now after leaving DEAD.

True. Once he was killed he tried to get in to Grim with his restart. Once denied entry he went back to ICN for a bit. Not sure why he didn't finish the set there though.

bigstink
06-05-2012, 18:14
The nation of DEAD is outraged by such underhanded tactics!!!! Ok, Ok... :( We're kinda pissed we didn't think of this first lol What I am really surprised about is the reaction from ICN's war relations guy. What I mean is, if I get caught with my hand in the cookie jar its kinda like "o crap! You got me!". But to go all 1st grader like on DD is really well... my 2 year old son throws fits like that (but he doesn't drop the F bomb).
Anyhow....
DEAD still despite ICN's action STILL has not intention of warring ICN this set. I will say this, we are war ready with people working all 3 shifts that have everybodies cell phone #'s and new found allies from last set who have itchier trigger fingers then us... You (ICN) just spent your freebie for this set! I will say nothing more on this matter and will now go back to netting peacefully. Thanks.

Dogma
06-05-2012, 18:22
My ole lady drops the f bomb at me from time to time, she even kinda tells me what u told me stink. But hers actually scare me. Lmao

bigstink
06-05-2012, 18:45
My ole lady drops the f bomb at me from time to time, she even kinda tells me what u told me stink. But hers actually scare me. Lmao

Starting to learn that the only person i can scare is my kid but even he thinks im a big softie,
in RL that is.

BladeEWG
06-05-2012, 20:47
And what surprises me Pedrow is that this was not a matter between you and I.
I thought you were the FA guy, and I thought i still led ICN
Apperently some rather want to rekindle the old flames by posting matters here in the forums..so much for moving on eh?

This is the last post I will make on these forums other then greeting new members.
Which I continue to do to help the game.
I strongly advise any members of ICN to do the same and follow my example.
These forums serve only the needs of a few here.

::LD::GrimReapr
06-05-2012, 21:12
Nobody in GRIM/DEAD want to rekindle the flame between ICN and GRIM you are mistaken on that.
Pedrow is the FA guy for GRIM that doesnt mean I cant post in here on the subject.
We told you we weren't planning on warring ICN this set and never gave you reason to believe otherwise. We have never broken our word to you, yet you seem to think we are untrustworthy and liars. I have no idea where that came from but you are the one harboring the grudge and hatred not us.

Blacken
06-06-2012, 00:24
People capable of dishonesty always assume others are as well.

MAGGIO
06-06-2012, 01:12
Blade... WOW, what a character... a few sets ago were you not a MOD of these same forums you are not black listing? Interesting how the tides have changed for you. The forums are an extremely important part of the game. It is a social game after all. I would ask that you reconsider your position and encourage your mates to post, but maybe have them limit their posts to exclude official ICN FA matters.

Blacken
06-06-2012, 01:40
Considering it is the second "last post". The first one last set was in response and defense of blaa.... funny how that happens.

I think new awards should be given out each set for the players with biggest chips on their shoulder, and only the l337n3ss trophy should be bigger.

-Chris-
06-06-2012, 02:13
ICN and DEAD trying to be peaceful is a Cold War at best.

MAGGIO
06-06-2012, 03:14
ICN and DEAD trying to be peaceful is a Cold War at best.+1

Rassputtin
06-06-2012, 19:34
::Yawn:: Just like last set, the magnitude of ineptness of ICN foreign affairs is staggering. Only this set DEAD isn't instantly getting thier **** out for the pissing contest.

Me thinks that not being defenseless makes bean counters grumpy?

pcgluva
06-07-2012, 01:44
cant we all just get along