PDA

View Full Version : Defaulted Loans / Credit Score????

Divine Intervention
06-10-2012, 08:08
whats this whole thing about defaulted loans / credit scores that you can see on nations descriptions when you click on a tag? everyone seems to ave a credit score of 300....is this feature from past sets that hasnt been fully removed?

blaa
06-10-2012, 13:49
dont think they have ever been in use

Divine Intervention
06-10-2012, 14:36
shame. the financier in me brims at the prospect of a Nation Wars Investment Bank which helps nations raise debt/equity to get loans for their NA/states.

Imagine being able to give everyone an extra 10B but then having to pay an extra 20-30% tax on all your production. If you happen to use this money to go to war and then die b4 you repay - well then they take collateral - e.g. nation NA. although this would all prob be v.complicated to implicate :p

Mr President
06-11-2012, 10:45
It is a global banking system for the game where nations can give loans to other nations. The credit score was set up so nations could see how other nations were paying their debt back. It is actually a pretty cool system but the community didn't really like the idea so I put on the back burner for a while. Other changes needed to be made and when things slow down some then I'll work on implementing it.