06-10-2012, 16:59
Decent FS so far by Made.

3-0 at the moment.

Abyss
06-10-2012, 17:12
e/ 5-0

ukurasmus
06-10-2012, 17:40
24 minutes to take down The White House(#2)
26 minutes to take down UNFORTUNATE(#16)
10 minutes to take down Boreau(#608)
23 minutes to take down superdutypower(#631)

and Eriador(#12) on the road to Valhalla as we speak now. Speed could be improved, but all in all a very decent launch :p

I wonder what's the goal of those attacks? Very interesting, a bigger scale launch against USA/LoR/ICN/Sky being planned? USA just the first of many targets? Sounds like a plan if DEAD and WLF would join in :P

DevilDog
06-10-2012, 18:00
I wonder what's the goal of those attacks? Very interesting, a bigger scale launch against USA/LoR/ICN/Sky being planned? USA just the first of many targets? Sounds like a plan if DEAD and WLF would join in :P

Paranoia running wild....lol

ukurasmus
06-10-2012, 18:15
I wouldn't call it paranoia, I was just thinking if my question in another thread was maybe taken more seriously than I had expected :tongue::

Divine Intervention
06-10-2012, 18:35

well they are the Mafiosi. I think perhaps its something to do with the American governments tough stance against criminal organizations. especially those which are foreign such as the Italian Cosa Nostra. I dunno about LoR but I do know that Italian mafia like music so doubt theyd have anything against a band like ICN ...and Sky? Well theyre just brother european (eastern) criminal gang too lol.

I wouldn't call it paranoia, I was just thinking if my question in another thread was maybe taken more seriously than I had expected :tongue::

out of interest, what thread is this?

Achilles
06-10-2012, 18:43
Stupid maffia :sneaky:, there goes my netting set

Crimson Shadow
06-10-2012, 20:21
There goes my 30b in the bank. The one time I don't check the game in the afternoon and look what happens haha.

Dogma
06-10-2012, 23:32
That's ok Anton, what goes around certainly comes around.

Spent the day at the hospital with my father and come home to this.

Hoebawt
06-11-2012, 03:42
dont mix real life and the game...

Divine Intervention
06-11-2012, 05:05
Dogma i sent you a PM hope you read it.

Mr President
06-11-2012, 08:16
I finally decide that I am going to take a weekend away from the game and look what happens.. tsk tsk boys and girls.. When the cats away they mice will play..

Nice FS btw.. looks like it was planned out pretty well.

Divine Intervention
06-11-2012, 08:29
I finally decide that I am going to take a weekend away from the game and look what happens.. tsk tsk boys and girls.. When the cats away they mice will play..

Nice FS btw.. looks like it was planned out pretty well.

all the planning was done in the 3hours before the strike was made. although intense 3 hours with lots of debate and decision making on not only state targets but also nation targets.

svend forkbeard
06-11-2012, 09:11
finaly a big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn

Abyss
06-11-2012, 11:11
finaly i big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn

and there are those who "bump" back. =D

Mr President
06-11-2012, 11:21
finaly i big war.... sometimes its fun to watch the world burn

Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think this is going to be a big war :( The FS hit us pretty hard and took out the main warrers so I'm not sure how effective our counter strike will be..

However, let it be known...... We WILL get up and we WILL recover and we WILL seek justice for this attack.

Divine Intervention
06-11-2012, 15:22
Unless there is something I don't know, I don't think this is going to be a big war :( The FS hit us pretty hard and took out the main warrers so I'm not sure how effective our counter strike will be..

However, let it be known...... We WILL get up and we WILL recover and we WILL seek justice for this attack.

The Mafiosi, like all organizations, legal (e.g USA goverment) and illegal (e.g. Cosa Nostra) have various layers to it including high ranking members and lower ranking new apprentices and trainees. Whilst war is war, it is in the best interests of both organizations, though enemies on the face of it, but in reality in a sybmiotic relationship where we need new bloodd to replace the old crew when they retire ( if you think about it how many jobs does the Mafia create for the police, lawyers, prison system etc etc). It is because of this, we have witnessed the top ranking goverment offenders fall...but more n00bier innocent players still breathing (like Will...haha jokes :p)

and this is where the Mafiosi have it better. To join their ranks, you dont need to pass stupid bull**** test after test....no SATs, degree, masters, tax payer funded goverment job after goverment job...only then to sit on the shoulders of the rest of the population! Look at USA nation. They had 14-15 members. of them...about 5 were working on a very cushy goverment pay roll and had MASSSIVE BENEFITS OF FULL PRIVS...whilst the rest paid a big tax burden to sustain it and only had V priv.

to join the Mafiosi...all you need to do is kill in the name of our cause. that is your ticket to future success. You get 3 privs minimum whilst you are trainee...once you have survived several wars you shall be on 4-5 privs...Co leaders and eldest warriors get full privs.

Divine Intervention
06-11-2012, 17:57
As proof of the Mafia taking care of their members in terms of benefits...we also allow them to share the glories of war. 9 members of Mafiosi have EACH had 1 kill this set.

svend forkbeard
06-11-2012, 18:06

kind of thought it would have shaken a few more things up (a few naions joining in or something). But the USA is always for to watch in wars (i still remember our war fondly), so good luck on the killing fields

Mr President
06-12-2012, 15:12
The Mafiosi, like all organizations, legal (e.g USA goverment) and illegal (e.g. Cosa Nostra) have various layers to it including high ranking members and lower ranking new apprentices and trainees. Whilst war is war, it is in the best interests of both organizations, though enemies on the face of it, but in reality in a sybmiotic relationship where we need new bloodd to replace the old crew when they retire ( if you think about it how many jobs does the Mafia create for the police, lawyers, prison system etc etc). It is because of this, we have witnessed the top ranking goverment offenders fall...but more n00bier innocent players still breathing (like Will...haha jokes :p)

and this is where the Mafiosi have it better. To join their ranks, you dont need to pass stupid bull**** test after test....no SATs, degree, masters, tax payer funded goverment job after goverment job...only then to sit on the shoulders of the rest of the population! Look at USA nation. They had 14-15 members. of them...about 5 were working on a very cushy goverment pay roll and had MASSSIVE BENEFITS OF FULL PRIVS...whilst the rest paid a big tax burden to sustain it and only had V priv.

to join the Mafiosi...all you need to do is kill in the name of our cause. that is your ticket to future success. You get 3 privs minimum whilst you are trainee...once you have survived several wars you shall be on 4-5 privs...Co leaders and eldest warriors get full privs.

The American people do not have to murder others to succeed or to get ahead in our nation. We promote from within. We offer the same opportunities to every member. Yes it is true that we encourage our citizens to seek higher education, but we do not punish those who do not. Our government officials do not sit on the backs of others. In fact, our government officials are paid less than regular members. However none of us mind it as we feel we are contributing to the game community by training well rounded players who will contribute the longevity of the game.. Yes we could take the easy road and give our sons and daughters guns and say go kill, but how does that help the longevity and the social aspects of the game? Our nation is built on loyalty and pride. We don't view our taxes as a burden.. We see them as the proper way to financially protect our country. And as for privs, well those are simply gimmicks and tools for nations who have nothing else to offer to try and lure people to them. Anyone who is a USA member knows that family and pride and dedication is far more important than privs gimmicks and titles.

The Mafiosi is short lived. Doesn't have the foundation needed to last more than a few sets. kinda like a big hair 80's fad... In time people will look back and wish they never did it... However, USA will still be going strong and people will always feel privileged and pride knowing they were a part of something monumental.

Now if you'll excuse me I have to get to my helicopter to take me to my private jet.. Heading to a state dinner this evening.

Good Day

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 15:20
Tbf Mr P you should know my style by now -

1 set wonder nations...every 2-4 sets. I do practically most of the leading myself so its quite exhausting. The membership of all of these nations is 80% same people each and every time. I have a dedicated core group just as big if not bigger than USA. Just we dont always play together set in set out. Next set we wont. September maybe we will. Watch this space.

oh and whilst you train new players in an official capacity i do have to point this out -

this set I have helped train 2 new players - one of them was recruited by one of my core players from RL - he is now very very good..he asks me questions which show a deep understanding of the mechanics of the game beyond mixed strat and random upgrading and random attacks that is witnessed by some of USA noobs who have played the same length of time. Im sure both new players can attest that i go to big lengths of hand holding and explaining and even spend lots of time finding grabs for them (and everyone in my nation when they need it).

The Mafiosi is a family. we take care of our own much better than any goverment can. We are Family. No closer bond shall ever exist. Nations come and go....goverments change....but the family? It is eternal. It shall always be there,

MAGGIO
06-12-2012, 15:23
i keep reading the title of this post as "Made in the USA"

Mr President
06-12-2012, 15:27
Anton,

Thank you for your kind offer to cease all attacks against USA until we can build up again and strike you. However, at this time we regretfully decline your offer.

Thank you.
America

ok now that the polite diplomatic bull**** is done with, let me state it my way...

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories. You murder millions of inocent Americans with a deadly FS that would be hard to prepare a defense for and when the ashes settle you feel sympothy for what you just did and offer an agreement to us? I think what has happened is you realized that you probably pissed us off pretty good and wanted to smooth things over a little.. Well we, the American people would rather go down in a blaze of glory and restart 300 times before we will accept an offer like that.

Your FS was perfect. You sucker punched us really well and knocked the wind out of us. But we will survive and we will carry on. We may not win the war but we will fight till the end. It's who we are.. I see this as a favor. You woke us up from our comfort zone. USA will now carry a different attitude from here on out. We will not make threats or promises. We will however secure our nation better and take a more aggressive approach in the security of our nation.. Have your fun at our expense... But please know that it will end soon and the consequences of these actions will be felt.

Mr President
06-12-2012, 15:28

lol so do I..

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 15:29

The Cosa Nostra is Made in the USA. Our origins are foreign...from the lands of Italy...infact I plan on visiting the cities of Naples (or Siciliy) this summer...(no jokes)...and the members of this family also get "Made" in the USA....by drawing blood for the family they prove their alliegence and begin their path to great success!

svend forkbeard
06-12-2012, 18:26
Anton,

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories.

here is the only bedtime story that fits http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=eFRMeHvwJgk

-Chris-
06-12-2012, 18:52
Anton, you must be on drugs.

Dogma
06-12-2012, 19:16
Anton,

Thank you for your kind offer to cease all attacks against USA until we can build up again and strike you. However, at this time we regretfully decline your offer.

Thank you.
America

ok now that the polite diplomatic bull**** is done with, let me state it my way...

You plot a attack plan against a nation who has worked with you in the past and always considered you as a friend. You plan this stike against America while we are tucking our children into bed and reading them bedtime stories. You murder millions of inocent Americans with a deadly FS that would be hard to prepare a defense for and when the ashes settle you feel sympothy for what you just did and offer an agreement to us? I think what has happened is you realized that you probably pissed us off pretty good and wanted to smooth things over a little.. Well we, the American people would rather go down in a blaze of glory and restart 300 times before we will accept an offer like that.

Your FS was perfect. You sucker punched us really well and knocked the wind out of us. But we will survive and we will carry on. We may not win the war but we will fight till the end. It's who we are.. I see this as a favor. You woke us up from our comfort zone. USA will now carry a different attitude from here on out. We will not make threats or promises. We will however secure our nation better and take a more aggressive approach in the security of our nation.. Have your fun at our expense... But please know that it will end soon and the consequences of these actions will be felt.

+1

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 19:51
Anton,

Thank you.
America

There is no sympathy for weakness in our family. The Mafiosi simply has a code. We kill men, not kids. That is why we offered you a ceasefire to rebuild.

I am glad that this has been a good lesson and a wake up call regarding the falling standards of the defences of your once great nation.

Once you come to the realization that we can be of help to you, give me a call. The Mafiosi are always glad to send out volunteer Captains / Soldiers to help train new people in our ways.

@ Chris - its called role playing for dramatic effect. but to answer your qs - not enough!

MAGGIO
06-12-2012, 20:18
no offense to anyone with the following...

1. The USA just got utterly and completely owned hands down and they should concede and be the "bigger nation" and wish Anton and MADE the best and congratulate them on their victory and make certain that this does not carry over to future sets.

2. Holy crap, my hat off to you Anton WOW, you killed it. Good Job for real.

3. USA did seem to rest on their reputation in the last few sets IMO and others as well.

4. USA made this outoftheway post about who the leader is and blablabla, but yet I havent seen one post from the P or VP of the USA so I say again, Mr. P is the leader so what is the point of claiming otherwise.

Hoebawt
06-12-2012, 20:35
yeap maggio summed it up

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 20:41

1. The USA just got utterly and completely owned hands down and they should concede and be the "bigger nation" and wish Anton and MADE the best and congratulate them on their victory and make certain that this does not carry over to future sets.

3. USA did seem to rest on their reputation in the last few sets IMO and others as well.

4. USA made this outoftheway post about who the leader is and blablabla, but yet I havent seen one post from the P or VP of the USA so I say again, Mr. P is the leader so what is the point of claiming otherwise.

Thanks Maggio :)

Tbf when I sent Mr P my ceasefire & rebuild offer he did reply saying he is not leader of USA and I should send it to Ranger and Crimson.

Mr President
06-12-2012, 20:44
I am the elected spokes person for USA.. That is why you don't hear much from Ranger. When I was leading there were many times when I would make a speech, but Ranger isn't me and has his own way. I only do it so I can stay involved with things the best I can. Most of my time is spent behind the scenes so It's nice to be able to join in once in awhile. As I said many times, MADE had a great FS and a follow up strike after that. None of us had great defenses so it wasn't hard to knock us off. I was toying with the top 3 states making them work a little harder for their spots so I was running a little light in defenses compared to what I normally do. I wouldn't say that we rested on our reputation as much as I would say we just got lazy. The nations we predicted to war us didn't and the one we never dreamed would hit us (due to years of friendship) did.. It is what it is and there are times when it's actually good for a nation to get stung pretty good.. It brings out the vengeance that normally gets hidden away after several sets of peace time. The war isn't over.. We didn't even strike back yet. Guess we'll see what our leaders plan to do in a time like this.. But let me make this clear one last time. I AM NOT THE LEADER. I only play in the nation. Even though it says leader next to my name, I have no power to make any decisions within the nation. I give advice but it's Ranger's and the other leaders call to make. PERIOD!!!

svend forkbeard
06-12-2012, 20:44

The usa have been good but they lost this on,.... and yes what he said ^ but i must also ad that mr president is a old vet and as such he will always play a role in the nation he is in no matter what as it should be

MAGGIO
06-12-2012, 21:04
okok #4 was meant to poke a bit, but it would have been nice to hear from ranger or the vp too. Ranger must be so pissed right now he may not even want to say much as far as we all know.

on #3 the official message i got from the usa regarding BT involvement with EoJ seemed pretty big and bad, and BT had the chance last set, but shoulda coulda woulda DIDNT (and not talking about the last few days). I dont play for this set, I play for sets to come.

I make sure not to carry over grudges, and if Anton wanted too i guess he could hammer every restart to the ground until it got boring (which it will). Seems meaningless.

in the big picture you have MADE nad USA, (anton is leaving next set for a while), but then you also have ICN, LOR, DEAD, etc.... this game is about to erupt IMO and carrying this over to the next set will just basically have the USA picking a side. By stepping away now, I think the USA would have a great chance as being/continuing to be a moderator ingame. I think NW needs that right now. This whole infhoarder/beancounter thing is about to get out of hand and I favored the USA's position as the elephant in the room so to speak.

Mr President
06-12-2012, 21:18
Yea Ranger is pretty pissed.. I can remain calm cause this all went down on someone else watch :) You would have heard more from Dogma but he has been tied up with dealing with his RL issues. As for our VP, well I'm not sure why he isn't posting anything. Maybe Ranger asked him not to... Who knows.

I think most people gauge USA on when I was running it. People got use to how I was and several close bonds were formed. I don't if it's Ranger who hasn't gotten out and meet and greet with people or if it's the other way around.. Either way USA is ran by a different person now and of course a new person will run things differently. I don't always agree with every decision but I respect those who lead and make decisions. Plus, I asked my members to follow my orders so it's only fair for me to do the same when I am not leading.

I agree about the game erupting. I have seen it coming for a few sets now. I actually enjoy it. It's nice to see some action set after set again. It's also nice to log on the game and see 20+ people online most of the time. Same for the forums.. We have had 10+ people on a lot the past few sets.

As for our position. I think we will remain the same however I also think you'll see us a little more aggressive at protecting ourselves. USA learned a valuable lesson this set and I can only hope it burns in the memories of our members. Too many sets we have been lucky. We have not been prepared and any nation that hit us could have done severe damage. I am hoping that will change and we will revert to past ways of being war ready at a moments notice.

Let's be honest though. I think it's harder today to protect yourself than ever before. There are way too many things going on within the game today and a lot of avenues you have to keep an eye on. Perhaps I'm older, but it just seems harder today than ever before.

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 21:38
Mr P I really hope you dont see this as a burning of bridges in a friendship. I can easily see myself coming to USAs aid in a set or two. As I mentioned in my post to the USA leaders:

Sky - has a really good set going. No reason to deny them top3 finishes. They have really good, well defended states. They deserve this set.
DEAD - They clearly had **** coming to them from LoR, no way I'm doing LoRs dirty work.
UB - high concentration of n00bs with weaker leadership (imo)
ICN - Farmer n00bs. im not really part of this blaa vs dead issue.
WLF - come on, my home, my family. no chance ever.

Benjidatramp
06-12-2012, 21:52
Mr P I really hope you dont see this as a burning of bridges in a friendship. I can easily see myself coming to USAs aid in a set or two. As I mentioned in my post to the USA leaders:

Sky - has a really good set going. No reason to deny them top3 finishes. They have really good, well defended states. They deserve this set.
DEAD - They clearly had **** coming to them from LoR, no way I'm doing LoRs dirty work.

Dear USA,

Please concede so that Anton allows me to net instead of stocking turns for the war.

Yours sincerley

Benji - the netting carebear

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 22:45
20:00:46-2012/06/10 Mafiosi[Made] has declared war on America[USA]

BR Johnny Torrio(#952)[Made] crazyplace(#970)[USA] 1 Land / 1 Buildings 04:36:25-2012/06/13

From start to finish it took just over 54 hours to wipe out the USA. You can count this as "under 48hours" if you consider the fact that over 18 hours of it was spent waiting for a reply on a ceasefire offering :p.

MAGGIO
06-12-2012, 22:50

I understand what your saying, MADE had to make its bones somehow, and why not walk up to the "biggest and baddest" guy on the playground in knock him out.

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 22:59
I understand what your saying, MADE had to make its bones somehow, and why not walk up to the "biggest and baddest" guy on the playground in knock him out.

We do indeed walk up to the "biggest and the baddest" and knock them out...but we dont do it on playgrounds....we do it on battlefields and prison yards.

Divine Intervention
06-12-2012, 23:23
BR Kounen(#960)[Made] The White House(#1010)[USA] 6 Land / 6 Buildings 05:16:25-2012/06/13

Don't think that we will shy away from killing nice sexy 2.5m lvl8 bomber restarts ;-).

Atleast now USA can get a kill ;-)

northbabylon
06-13-2012, 01:57
anton was obviously to scared to war BT this set.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2012, 05:49
anton was obviously to scared to war BT this set.

now now Nball...according to some old Overviews...BT is running Indy...and we do have this issue of 61% indy players this set.....;-)

ranger2112
06-13-2012, 09:28
USA is a living body. Dogma is the ears and eyes, crimson is the teeth, Mr P is the mouth,personality of USA. I choose to lead within my nation and not on the forums. I do not believe I have to come on here and ***** gripe or otherwise complain about things. It is my stance to NOT have everyone in my nation posting on the forums in a war thread, giving conflicting opinions. We speak with one voice and voice is Mr P. Even when Dogma speaks, he speaks for himself and not USA(most times).

I am pissed about Anton hitting us during the weekend. I am pissed at myself for not being better prepared for it, but I cannot help it if USA members have lives and MADE ran out of pokeman reruns and got bored.

You did, however, awaken things and USA has sat around big, fat and bloated netting instead of getting into the fray.

I have many members of my staff and get plenty of advice, however, the decision is always up to me. Being a leader is not just coming on here and blah blah blah..weak this...talking smack, like Maggio's post. A true leader puts people in positions and allows them to do their jobs and trust them. That is what I do. You will continue to see P speaking for USA on these forums. That is how I WANT IT.

So, lets see. Dogma has RL issues, crimson is busy, P has a life, i have a life..most of USA members have a life. Anton does a cowardly attack, during the weekend, unprovoked, gets a great FS..but thats like shooting someone with a rifle 300 yards away. Good kill, but not really anything to applaud. If you wanted a real battle, you should have asked for it. In 48 hours, we could have given you a real battle and perhaps you would not be so full of yourself right now.

I give NO accolades to MADE for their BS strike, their BS reason nor their offer of a cease fire.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2012, 09:44
I'm sorry Ranger but why would I hit during weekdays when people definitely have a certain hour past which they can't attend because of work? We hit at 11pm (around 6pm USA time im guessing) on Sunday. Now I completely understand that for someone who is 50+ this means either a) theyre fast asleep if theyre based in EU...or b) theyre fast asleep because its past their bed time either way...I am sorry if for you guys Sunday is the social highlight of the weekend. In no way am I "full of myself" and if you ask my guys they will tell you that each time in war chats I tell them to be respectful to USA.

Infact here's a little example:

(edited for anonymity and ease of reading...im sure you can trust me to be honest about this, I can show screenshots to neutral parties to verify).

10/06/2012 22:52:33 [Made Member 1]: USA guys gonna cry about the uncalled war
10/06/2012 22:52:51 [Made Member 2]: should we send them a call
10/06/2012 22:52:57 [Made Member 2]: hey were gonna war you :P
10/06/2012 22:53:34 [Made Member 1]: text MrP "sup, we gonna war you"
10/06/2012 22:53:57 [Divine Intervention]: guys no need for agitation or anything
10/06/2012 22:53:59 [Divine Intervention]: USA good guys
10/06/2012 22:54:02 [Divine Intervention]: teach n00bs
10/06/2012 22:54:04 [Divine Intervention]: honorouable nation
10/06/2012 22:54:21 [Divine Intervention]: their VP is former Dakker
10/06/2012 22:54:25 [Divine Intervention]: so hard for me to hit them :(
10/06/2012 22:54:33 [Divine Intervention]: so lets keep this gentlemanly :P
10/06/2012 22:54:41 [Divine Intervention]: no "sup, were gonna war u " lol :P

Now I find it weird that you Ranger find it hard to show maturity and respect to another leader in the manner that I do. You call my ceasefire offer BS and you know what? It was called BS by my Allies and by my nation mates. They told me to basically "**** USA and stopm them into the ground and destroy them...and that they wish they could have done it themselves".

Anyway...I will continue with my "BS strikes". But I will tell you this thing - If I was a USA member I would have been able to get you atleast 3-5 CS kills within 24 hours. Yes maybe because I would have been "no lifeing" and hitting on a sunday instead of a wednesday...but oh well thats life. Maybe you should blame less me and my methods and perhaps reexamine your suitability for leadership and the amount of responsibility thats been placed on your shoulders? I respect the elderly...theyre wise....BUT...with me? well...Im young and fast and cunning....you can't hit what you cant see....The Mafiosi move in the shadows of the night....you never know whos under our influence or on our payroll ;-)

and check PM.

ranger2112
06-13-2012, 09:53
Now it should be clear why P is the voice of USA. I am not over 50, only Dogma is. Your offer of ceasefire was worded in such a way that it was offensive to me and most of USA members. First, you message me as an afterthough. the words, "sail this by you after sending to the leadership of USA, or something was used. Plus the ceasefire was stated as such that "since we kicked you arse, we will allow you to wipe your bloody nose and come back. wait let me tie one hand behind my back to give you a chance.' that is not respectful and very very insulting. I may not be a great or even good leader. but i am the leader and as such take full responsiblity for my states deaths. You have to live with the fact you attacked a friend and in the process may have lost a few.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2012, 11:00
Now it should be clear why P is the voice of USA. I am not over 50, only Dogma is. Your offer of ceasefire was worded in such a way that it was offensive to me and most of USA members. First, you message me as an afterthough. the words, "sail this by you after sending to the leadership of USA, or something was used. Plus the ceasefire was stated as such that "since we kicked you arse, we will allow you to wipe your bloody nose and come back. wait let me tie one hand behind my back to give you a chance.' that is not respectful and very very insulting. I may not be a great or even good leader. but i am the leader and as such take full responsiblity for my states deaths. You have to live with the fact you attacked a friend and in the process may have lost a few.

I am sorry If you felt that way....I was high when I was writing it BUT I made sure I made it seem like it was a flotation of an idea / suggestion and in no way a DEMAND. I didnt say:

"Declare peace or well kill you every restart over and over"

I said - "Ill let you rebuild because lets be honest this is uneven, I respect your right to revenge".

I didn't message you as an "afterthought"....

I floated the idea to Dogma (during which I was v.v.high and might have made it seem offensive) but I then made sure that I immedietly told it to Crimson but in a respectable manner....after that I messaged you and Mr P and Blackwater because I know that all of you need to talk to each other before decisions are made....so might as well get an early start to having some people involved think about it.

Now on to the friendship card being used here...Im sorry but this is same as ICN & Margus last set..."oh we thought we were friends, had understanding blah blah"

BUT

NO ONE CAME TO SPEAK TO ME.

You suddenly see a massive 10 man nation where everyone is anonymous and you do not make any attempot to reach out to them and ask them what the hell is going on and where you stand with them. I could have made Dak again and then it would be understandable to expect me not to hit.....NO ONE SPOKE TO ME. ONly WLF did. And thats why theyre safe every time.

Communication ;-)

::LD::GrimReapr
06-13-2012, 11:12
In my honest opinion after reading all of whats going on we all say things or tones we don't mean. For USA to decline peace offered to them after a solid whooping is ridiculous. We all have personal lives and things we do, for you to say it was outrageous for him to declare on the weekend when he has a better chance of success to win is ludicrous. What chance do restarts have against a full grown nation? He offered peace immediately instead of killing restarts over and over again in which case someone would have *****ed about that as well. As I stated before in other threads the problem with being a small community is everyone is friends so when it comes to a war like this peoples feelings do get hurt. Just my 2 cents on the whole ordeal take it for what you want he is giving the opportunity to rebuild and strike back. Swallow your pride and accept the extended hand.

ranger2112
06-13-2012, 11:14
I can understand how messaging high can skew your message. While you were doing your FS, I was two bowls in working on three. I ask for three things. First, I will not accept a cease fire and USA will not surrender. I will take a total end to this war. Peace can be declared without no one having to one up another. I am sure others will use this thread to talk smack, I hope u and I are beyond that. Second, I ask for an apology for not taking me as leader seriously..aka the comments made about P being the leader..alluding to me being a puppet of sorts and the tone of the message(understand I take into account your state of mind and i believe you half way apologized anyway. lastly, i ask for a permanent understanding between you and i. as leaders, we will not find ourselves in this position..on opposite sides of the fence. I give you your dues. It was a good FS, extremely effective and worthy of praise. I believe I am more upset with myself for allowing it to happen. even with Dogma dealing with his father's failing health and all of us having a good ole time this weekend, i should have walked amongst my troops a few times over the weekend to ensure all was well. That is on me and me alone. I have know you a very long time and do consider you a friend ingame and in RL(although we never met) So, lets end this.

Mr President
06-13-2012, 11:35
I am sorry If you felt that way....I was high when I was writing it BUT I made sure I made it seem like it was a flotation of an idea / suggestion and in no way a DEMAND. I didnt say:

"Declare peace or well kill you every restart over and over"

I said - "Ill let you rebuild because lets be honest this is uneven, I respect your right to revenge".

I didn't message you as an "afterthought"....

I floated the idea to Dogma (during which I was v.v.high and might have made it seem offensive) but I then made sure that I immedietly told it to Crimson but in a respectable manner....after that I messaged you and Mr P and Blackwater because I know that all of you need to talk to each other before decisions are made....so might as well get an early start to having some people involved think about it.

Now on to the friendship card being used here...Im sorry but this is same as ICN & Margus last set..."oh we thought we were friends, had understanding blah blah"

BUT

NO ONE CAME TO SPEAK TO ME.

You suddenly see a massive 10 man nation where everyone is anonymous and you do not make any attempot to reach out to them and ask them what the hell is going on and where you stand with them. I could have made Dak again and then it would be understandable to expect me not to hit.....NO ONE SPOKE TO ME. ONly WLF did. And thats why theyre safe every time.

Communication ;-)

First of all, Anton stop making solid posts.. You're making it very hard for me to argue with you when you right lol.. Communication is everything and yes someone should have reached out to you just to say hi or whatever.

Bottom line is USA got spanked. We were unprepared and wrapped up in our day to day lives we didn't see the threat. Weird thing is, Nation Wars has been so unstable the past few sets you would think we would have had our eyes wide open.. Oh well live and learn.

USA is not the biggest and baddest nation. Yes we can hold our own but we are not what we use to be. We are old now lol. I can't and don't spend the time playing the game like I use too. But as you have seen this set, we can be knocked out quickly just like every other nation has been or will be. The only difference this set is, we normally position ourselves better. FS is everything in this game. If you have the member count and can get a good FS in, the enemy really doesn't have a chance. Although I am adding a new rule to the TOS.. Killing an admin will now be an instant ban from the game :) (kidding)

Anton, I am fine with what has happened. Ranger is currently at the bar throwing darts at a picture of you but that's to be expected lol.. The only thing I wished you did was just give us a heads up. Something like "hey let's have some fun this set, we will hit you at some point during the set bla bla bla" instead of just blowing us out of the water like this. But it is what it is and we should just all move on.

As for accepting your offer really what is the point. No matter how quickly we build you'll be that much larger than us. Your guys will build defenses that would make it hard for us to beat. In my mind it's better getting one kill doing it our way then 5 kills doing it your way. But that is just me. Doesn't mean it's right.. Remember, I'm old school :)

We do have a small community that is full of friends. People are getting pissed each set cause they felt that they shouldn't be hit due to being friends. This set was our turn. We stayed out of it for awhile but we should have known sooner or later it would catch up to us. I have been one who has advocated that we need to not take wars personal.. So I will follow my own advice and not. But that doesn't mean someday, somewhere, when you least expect it, you'll be hearing from us :) I'm not a huge fan for carry overs but there are times when you have too. And it also guarantees action for following sets.. Which we all love action :)

Mr President
06-13-2012, 11:40
I can understand how messaging high can skew your message. While you were doing your FS, I was two bowls in working on three.

So while you were floating off to never never land my state was being destroyed? A United States President admitting that he was "two bowls in working on three"?? Great! Millions of innocent people lost their lives while you were smoking it up.. I assume tax payer dollars paid for this as well????

*cough impeachment cough*

ranger2112
06-13-2012, 11:43
excuse me officer, i was just kidding, i swear. pee in a cup? dang it. anyways, yes i was and would welcome an impeachment at this point. or an ole fashion assassination or even a coup. at this point, i want the end of innocent USA lives that all stack squarly on my back.

Abyss
06-13-2012, 11:47
So that means Made and USA are in peace?

Divine Intervention
06-13-2012, 15:40
I can understand how messaging high can skew your message. While you were doing your FS, I was two bowls in working on three. I ask for three things. First, I will not accept a cease fire and USA will not surrender. I will take a total end to this war. Peace can be declared without no one having to one up another. I am sure others will use this thread to talk smack, I hope u and I are beyond that. Second, I ask for an apology for not taking me as leader seriously..aka the comments made about P being the leader..alluding to me being a puppet of sorts and the tone of the message(understand I take into account your state of mind and i believe you half way apologized anyway. lastly, i ask for a permanent understanding between you and i. as leaders, we will not find ourselves in this position..on opposite sides of the fence. I give you your dues. It was a good FS, extremely effective and worthy of praise. I believe I am more upset with myself for allowing it to happen. even with Dogma dealing with his father's failing health and all of us having a good ole time this weekend, i should have walked amongst my troops a few times over the weekend to ensure all was well. That is on me and me alone. I have know you a very long time and do consider you a friend ingame and in RL(although we never met) So, lets end this.

Are you saying I didn't need to send you guys that ceasefire offer and all i have to do is declare peace?

Dogma
06-13-2012, 17:31
I know you said in a previous post that you sent it to me first, well if what you sent me was a cease fire idea, my *** is a Chinese typewriter.

I haven't seen anything of the sort. I only heard about it here on the forums.

Divine Intervention
06-13-2012, 18:38
I know you said in a previous post that you sent it to me first, well if what you sent me was a cease fire idea, my *** is a Chinese typewriter.

I haven't seen anything of the sort. I only heard about it here on the forums.

I think you went offline in the middle of me sending the messages through MSN. I think you only got the bit that you were angry about (the mainming bit) and that was under influence and out of order :)

Divine Intervention
06-15-2012, 04:30
Your nation has declared peace on America[USA].

10:27:56-2012/06/15 Mafiosi[Made] has declared peace on America[USA]

But as a warning - were locked and loaded and ready to go roaring out of our bases again if we think USA plans to continue. We have declared because we got impression USA is happy to have a truce.

Eddie Haskel
06-15-2012, 11:36
So while you were floating off to never never land my state was being destroyed? A United States President admitting that he was "two bowls in working on three"?? Great! Millions of innocent people lost their lives while you were smoking it up.. I assume tax payer dollars paid for this as well????

*cough impeachment cough*

Not once did he mention he actually inhaled.

Raul
06-17-2012, 02:41
:)

Divine Intervention
06-17-2012, 03:03
:)

you missed the fight with USA mate, sorry I know you love those! but if they are following in Rangers footsteps (100% lvl8 bombers state - 15m) then im sure soon enough youll get a chance to fight them again once they FS :D hopefully they just keep buying our stock from PM for now :D

ranger2112
06-18-2012, 10:39
USA has no plans to hit MADE for the remainder of this set.

Divine Intervention
06-18-2012, 11:03
USA has no plans to hit MADE for the remainder of this set.

well i hope you guys dont stock for rest of set! I already had like 3-4 Made guys convert to casher.

Blackwater
06-19-2012, 01:55
So unfortunately I had some RL issues pop up last week and forced me to be away from the game for 7 or so days. I come back finally and wowza was this a treat to read. Forums wise I don't post often but I am usually on at least once a day to read the updates. Though recently being upgraded to VP means I should take a more active approach on things and will be doing just that. This was a good war to have for us in USA. The reason I say this and this is my opinion alone but the nation as a whole really needed a wake up call. We aren't what we used to be and haven't for a while now. As mentioned before we have all grown up and are dealing with lots of RL events but that doesn't explain all of our slacking. I hope that we will use what happened this set as motivation to get back in shape and start kicking *** again....cue Rocky music!