PDA

View Full Version : I would just like to say...

Dogma
06-17-2012, 12:36
To all the Dad's, new and old, Happy Father's day to one and all.

Let me add, never miss a chance to spend time with your own father as you never know when you may not have the chance to anymore. I know, I am in danger of losing my Dad right now, but I will always be able to say I spent all the time I could with him and I will have no regrets.

Don't ever get yourself in a situation where you have to say to yourself, "I wish I had spent more time with him"

pcgluva
06-17-2012, 12:43
happy fathers day to all you old farts

MAGGIO
06-18-2012, 11:34
To all the Dad's, new and old, Happy Father's day to one and all.

Let me add, never miss a chance to spend time with your own father as you never know when you may not have the chance to anymore. I know, I am in danger of losing my Dad right now, but I will always be able to say I spent all the time I could with him and I will have no regrets.

Don't ever get yourself in a situation where you have to say to yourself, "I wish I had spent more time with him"

I know this is a special fathers day for you this year. I have witnesses your morals and read your beliefs, and Iam 100% positive that your father is proud to have you as a son. Hope you had a good weekend Dogma.

pcgluva
06-18-2012, 12:27
agrees fully with john

svend forkbeard
06-22-2012, 19:26
yes happy (late) farthers day......... and i do agree i am glad that i have the pocibilities to spent time with my dad.... and hope to be one my self one day.... and dogme, nice post