PDA

View Full Version : USA Leadership change

Mr President
06-25-2012, 12:51
At the end of this set, Ranger will be stepping down as the President of USA. Ranger has guided the nation for many sets and has done a fantastic job. We will miss him.

I will be taking over the leadership role for USA until further notice. Our nation will be changing direction as we head into these troubling times. Myself and the Sec of State will be reaching out to leaders around the globe. I look forward to catching up with many of you.

Most of you know how I am and run a nation. I haven't changed, however my eyes are wide open. Due to recent events we will be changing some of our foreign policies and other things within the nation. My first order of business will be enacting a temporary amendment to our constitution called Bat-Shit-Crazy Amendment.

BSC will offer full power to the President over military campaigns and secret intelligent missions. He will not have to seek congressional approval to go to war or exercise any military interventions.

The Global community is changing and America needs to change as well to help achieve the goals our nation has set.

Feel free to send me a message if needed however for retal requests and other non threatening issues please speak with Secretary of State Dogma.

Looking forward to working with all of you in the future.

Thank You

youngwebsolutions
06-25-2012, 18:29
BSC will offer full power to the President over military campaigns and secret intelligent missions. He will not have to seek congressional approval to go to war or exercise any military interventions.

this sounds like war to me..
Great power comes with great responsibility... :bored:

DBozMen
06-26-2012, 08:24
this sounds like war to me..
Great power comes with great responsibility... :bored:

Sounds like fun ;-)

Dogma
06-26-2012, 13:27
I will also be involved in the threatening issues as well. I will be reaching out to more leaders in the coming sets and I will be coming with an out stretched hand.

However, it doesn't take much to make a fist with an out stretched hand. But hopefully that won't have to happen very often.

Divine Intervention
06-26-2012, 13:52
so USA has finally become a dictatorship? who was in charge of war before? Crimson? has he been demoted or something? gl guys.

Mr President
06-26-2012, 15:12
We are still a democracy. If you notice in my post I stated a "temporary" amendment to our constitution. This action is needed during these unstable times in Nation Wars. Our Congress will still be very much involved. We are not trying to pull any fast ones on them, we are simply asking them to sign a blank war slip and we'll fill in the blanks when needed.. Just for a little while.

Crimson is still Secretary of Defense however he never had the power to take the nation to war. The only person able to ask congress to take the nation to war is the President. Under normal circumstances he needed congress's permission, with this new temp amendment he will not.

We will be bringing back our Navy Seals team as well and our intelligence division will be ramped up and fully funded... Just as it was back in the day.

Dogma
06-26-2012, 15:23
I for one, cannot wait. :sneaky:

ranger2112
06-29-2012, 11:31
i will be assuming the duties of guardian of the tequilla.

Raul
07-05-2012, 11:25
i will be assuming the duties of guardian of the tequilla.

Epic Wrong. Tequila is mine. Birthright.

You can have AntonĀ“s vodka thou.